Shore Dream

Story Info
After a day at the beach...
873 words
3.78
51.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotori
kotori
35 Followers

We were at the shore, in one of those cheapy motels, no frills--t.v., bed, shower, sand, towels & bedding sticky from the salt air. We were back in the room, after a day on the beach. Already out of the shower, we had finished drying, and you went into the bedroom while I stayed in the bathroom to shave. When I came out, you were kneeling on top of the bed, naked, with your butt in the air, wiggling it at me. Your vagina was moist, inviting, and oh-so-fucking-sexy. I came over and reached between your legs to gently stroke you, impressed by how wet you are. I lean over to lick you, but instead of going for your vagina, I stick my tongue into your puckered butt-hole. You weren't expecting that, and flinch.

"Want me to stop?" I ask.

"Uh, no," you say. So I continue, exploring your butt, spreading your cheeks with my hands, burying my nose in your crack, my tongue in your hole. You reach back between your legs and start masturbating, playing with your vagina, sticking a couple of fingers inside between stroking your clitoris. Every once in a while, I move a little lower, and lap at your vagina, and once, I take your fingers into my mouth and suck your juice from them. While doing this, I work my thumb into your well-lubed butt-hole, and that's when you start to orgasm.

"You like that, huh?" I say after letting go of your fingers.

"Oh, yeah," you say. I go back to tongue-fucking your ass, and you start to say something else, but pause.

"What is it, sweety?"

You giggle and say, "I'm too shy to say."

"Come on, baby; it's me."

"I want you to fuck my ass," you say. I don't reply, just sort of push you further onto the bed, so that I have room to kneel behind you.

Your butt is pretty slick from my saliva, but I reach for your vagina again, sticking my index finger in, getting it lubed up, and apply the juice to your butt-hole. Then I grab my penis, which is leaking profusely, and paint the area right around the opening with my pre-come.

"Is it going to hurt?" you wonder aloud.

"Oh yeah," I say, "a little." I'm so hard now. I place the tip of my penis right at the entrance of your ass, and just leave it there for a second, flexing it once or twice before I start to push in. You are so tight, I'm going just a couple of millimeters, before I pull back. Then I try again, this time, getting in a few millimeters deeper. It goes on like this, fraction-of-an-inch at a time--pushing in a bit, pulling back a bit less--for maybe five minutes, and all the while you're writhing in a combination of pain and intense sexual ecstasy, not saying anything, just gasping and sighing.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask, and you say, "Hell no--not now." My hands are still spreading you apart while your hand is once again stroking your vagina. I'm almost all the way in now, and I can feel your juice on my balls, feel the back-side of your fingers as they dance across your clitoris.

"How're you doing?" I ask, breathlessly. My brow is sweating again, and I notice beads of perspiration in the little bowl that is the small of your back.

"I feel so full," you say, "so fine."

"Should I go on?"

"Yes, please."

I've been just resting there, my full weight against you, and now I back out a bit before pushing back again to the hilt, ever so slowly starting a rhythm. Slowly, slowly, slowly, I begin to stroke, and with each motion--whether in or out--you give a little gasp. Gradually, we begin to build up speed, and I reach my left hand down and around your hip and add my fingers to yours in stroking your dripping vagina. Then you reach back further, and grab my balls as they're slapping into you--they're so heavy, and hanging so low due to the heat.

"That's going to make me come," I say.

"Oh yeah," you say, "I want to feel that. Fill my ass with your come." Hearing sexy talk, tugging on my balls, the sight of looking down and seeing my penis pounding into your butt--it's all too much.

"Oh, lover," I say, "you're such a good girl, oh, god. . ." I give a final push in, and hold it there, and that's when I shoot my semen up your ass. You're still pulling at my balls as I blast into you, and realize that you're coming hard too.

You fall forward on the bed, and I follow, because I've been using you for support. We're a sweaty pile. Then I notice that the t.v. has been on, and for some crazy reason, the weather girl is telling what's going to happen in the Ohio Valley. That's so weird, I think--why would they tell us that? Then I realize that you're not there, and I'm not at the shore, but in the heartland, and that this was a dream and I'm just waking up. Alone.

kotori
kotori
35 Followers