Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 11

Story Info
Shyam finally takes Kajal's ass.
5.7k words
4.39
103.3k
26

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the last episode of this series. I have decided to end it here & move on. I am grateful for the encouragement I have received from my readers. 

***

Mumbai's long, hot & humid summer continued to unfold lazily, making everyone sweaty & enervated, eagerly waiting for the rains to come. Savita's hubby Kantibhai was off on another of his long business tours. Kajal's stay in Mumbai was drawing to a close. Paperwork for her Saudi visa was getting done one by one. Soon she would have to go to her new home in Rajkot and wait for her ticket to Saudi Arabia to join her husband Suresh. Shyam as usual was busy with his night-time job in his factory…

One evening at around sunset, Shyam left his home to go out for an evening stroll & dinner, after which he would commute to his factory & report for work. As usual, Savita's main door was open. Shyam saw some movement inside through the latticed steel security door & rang the doorbell.

Savita was in the bedroom, nursing her baby. Kajal had just returned home after a busy day running errands & shopping. She had just washed her face & was about to change into a comfortable housecoat when the doorbell rang. Her heart somersaulted & face lit up when she saw Shyam.

"Shyam Bhaiya! Aaiye na!!"

"Shyam Bhaiya! Do come in!!" She trilled in her clear, bell like voice as she opened the door & ushered him in.

"Main ek minute mein aati hoon."

"I'll be back in a minute." She excused herself, ran inside & surveyed herself in the mirror.

She wore a short, white, snug fitting kameez made from thin, light, muslin ideally suited for the hot, muggy summer weather. Since the kameez was almost translucent, she additionally wore a half slip underneath, to preserve her modesty. She also wore a comfortable, lacy bra. The hem of her kameez reached just a few inches below her crotch & the side slits started above the hip level, almost at the waist. The neck line was shaped like a wine glass; a bit narrow at the top, flaring out into a rounded curve as it plunged low enough to allow the cleavage and the rounded tops of her plump bosom to peep out, but not so low as to look cheap or sluttish. The kameez was secured with three pretty little buttons that ran down where the stem of the wineglass would be located. The neckline was trimmed with a daintily embroidered floral pattern. The sleeves were wide & very short, no more than three inches in length.

The white kameez was teamed up with a dark blue cotton salwar & a light, gauzy chunni, both with matching printed floral motifs. The chunni was a versatile garment. It could be spread out to modestly cover the shoulders & bosom. But if the wearer wanted, it could also be worn roped around the neck so that her twin assets were displayed to best advantage. In fact the wearer could keep fiddling with the chunni all the time, to make sure that everyone's attention was riveted on her…

Since Kajal had been wearing that outfit from the morning, it had a wilted look and was rather damp with her sweat. She raised an arm, sniffed her armpit & wrinkled her nose. She wished she could have a quick shower & change into fresh clothes. However she knew that Shyam didn't have a lot of time since he had to go to work later in the evening & she wanted to make the most of it.

So she quickly pulled off her kameez & half slip, gave her torso a rubdown with a damp towel and sprayed some cologne in her armpits & cleavage. She then wore the same kameez again, leaving the half-slip in the laundry basket. "It's too hot to wear it.", she thought to herself. She quickly brushed her hair & secured it with an alligator clip, then wrapped the chunni around her neck & ran out to the living room, grabbing an empty glass and a bottle of cold water on her way.

Shyam stood at the door leading to the balcony, enjoying the little breeze blowing in. He'd caught a quick glimpse of Kajal before she had excused herself and marveled at how pretty & sexy she looked even in her wilted clothes. He had not failed to notice how much Kajal's taste in clothes had evolved & improved in the past few weeks & months since she had arrived in Mumbai. She not only had developed a knack for picking stylish clothes that suited her personality; she now had much greater self confidence & had learned how to carry herself well. Then too, her sexual awakening at the hands of a skilled lover like Shyam had helped her to shed some of her inhibitions and she was now not afraid to show off a bit of her sensuality. Smart & classy were the adjectives that came to mind when one looked at her; there was not a hint of cheapness or sluttishness about her.

"Shyam Bhaiya, paani lijiye."

"Shyam Bhaiya, please have some water." She said, thrusting the empty glass in his hand & pouring cold water in it. As Shyam thanked her & sipped water, she casually brushed an imaginary speck of dirt from his shirt & peered closely to make sure there weren't any more of them. Shyam inhaled the heady scent of her young body & leaned on the door frame, enjoying her proximity as she fussed over him & made small talk. He suddenly noticed her lacy bra covered bosom showing through the thin kameez, even in the evening twilight.

"Aap yahan kyon khade hain? Andar baithiye na!"

"Why are you standing here? Let's sit inside!" She suggested, her fingers caressing his shirt, occasionally playing with the buttons.

"Nahi. Yahin par theek hai. Achhi hawa chal rahi hai."

"No. it's better here. There is a nice little breeze blowing." He said, casually brushing back a lock of her hair that had fallen over her forehead, then allowing his fingers to lightly trail down her soft cheek.

"Theek hai. Thodi der yahin par rahenge."

"OK. Let's be here for a while." She agreed. Her fingers had by now undone a couple of his shirt buttons, slipped inside & started playing with his curly chest hair. Imperceptibly, she moved closer so that they were only inches apart.

"Tumhara visa ka kaam ho gaya kya?"

"Is your visa work done?" He continued their lazy conversation, pretending not to notice what her fingers were doing. But he could hardly keep his hands idle. His fingers slowly stroked her cheeks & neck and then traveled down to her shoulder. He paused at the shoulder strap of her bra & rubbed a meditative finger across it. Her fingers had in the meantime reached deeper inside his shirt & were playing with his nipple. He felt his nipple harden & a current run through his crotch. Her breathing had by now become irregular.

"Unnh…" A moan escaped her lips as she attempted to answer him.

"Hmm." He chuckled. He held her by her shoulders at an arms' length and took a good look at her heaving bra covered breasts showing through the translucent kameez. She lowered her gaze as he admired her beautiful body. He then slowly spun her around so that her back was towards him. His deft fingers worked over her kameez & undid her bra clasp. Working at a slow, leisurely pace, he wormed his fingers through the short sleeves of the kameez & pulled out the shoulder straps of the bra. He then worked them down her elbows & hands until they were free of her arms. Next, he plunged a couple of fingers down her wineglass shaped neckline & delicately plucked the bra out, placing it on a bookshelf close to where they stood. Since the shelf was lit by a small spotlight, her bra was clearly visible for anyone to see.

All this while, he had barely touched her bosom. In fact, the fabric of the bra sliding over her nipples as he pulled it out was the only direct stimulation they received, and that was enough to make them hard & erect. Now, her pretty, full bosom & tight little nipples clearly showed through the translucent kameez.

"Sachmuch, tum bahut sundar lag rahi ho."

"Really, you're looking very beautiful." He whispered, the back of his hand lazily running over her cheeks & shoulders.

"Mmm…" She agreed, giving him a heavy lidded glance. She wasn't in a position to make conversation any more. He picked up the bottle of cold water. Moisture had condensed on the outer surface of the bottle & ran down in rivulets. Holding her by her shoulder, he started rubbing the cold wet bottle over her forehead, cheeks, lips, down the side of her neck & then across her bosom, watching her intently as she squirmed in pleasure & gasped as the ice cold bottle contacted her nipples. The kameez had become moist & transparent where the wet bottle had rubbed over it. Kajal looked unbelievably sexy as her full, plump breasts & thick, hard nipples showed through the thin, wet, transparent fabric of the kameez.

Smiling indulgently at her squeals, Shyam then proceeded to pour a trickle of water from the bottle all over her front until the kameez was fully drenched and clung to her like second skin. He roughly pulled her into his embrace & planted an open mouthed kiss on her lips, licking them and sucking her tongue. Kajal tried to wriggle & resist for a while & then started kissing him back, rubbing her crotch & hips against him. His fingers found a nipple & pinched it over the wet kameez. He bent down and placed his mouth on her kameez covered breast & suckled it. Kajal allowed him to suckle for a while, then pulled him off of her breast by his hair. She impatiently pulled aside the wet kameez covering her breast, causing the dainty little buttons to fly off and the kameez to rip at the neck. She guided his mouth back to her now bare nipple, & arched her back to allow him full access as he took his pleasure with her breast.

***

Savita had heard Shyam & Kajal's voices and wanted to join them in the living room as soon as she finished changing baby's nappy & put him to sleep. Then when she heard Kajal's little squeals, she decided to just peep out to see what was happening. As she peered out from the shadows, she saw the two lovers in a tight embrace & smiled to herself. She noticed Kajal's bra lying on the bookshelf & suddenly felt a twitch in her own crotch. A little breathless now, she continued to spy on the lovers as they made out…

***

Kajal & Shyam were both fully aroused now. He led her by her elbow to the divan & lay her down on her back. He lay by her side and pushed the kameez off of her breasts. His hand roamed all over her, fondling, kneading & caressing her breasts, pinching & rolling her nipples at will. Whenever he pleased, he kissed her lips & sucked her breasts or pulled the kameez up over her belly and caressed her navel. Occasionally he paused to admire her beautiful, half naked body.

"Kya mai moti ho gayi hoon?"

"Have I become fat?" Kajal asked shyly as he idly palmed her plump breast.

"Ari nahi, pagli! Tu ab aur bhi sundar ho gayi hai."

"Of course not, you silly girl! You are even more beautiful now." He assured her in all sincerity. Kajal had indeed filled out a bit since her arrival in Mumbai, but the extra weight had all been distributed in the right places. Although her breasts were fuller now, they were still very erect, and hardly sagged under their own weight. However, they had lost a bit of their virginal stiffness and now swayed, moved & jiggled fluidly in response to Kajal's movements. This only enhanced her beauty & sensuality. More than anything else, these subtle changes in her body were the result of the sexual stimulation she was now getting on a regular basis.

Shyam's fingers now traveled south. He loosened the drawstring of Kajal's salwar & pushed his hand inside her panties. His hand felt the wet heat of her pussy that was completely soaked in her slippery secretions. Shyam became so aroused, he wanted to take her there & then. He impatiently started pushing her salwar & panties down her hips.

"Nahi Bhaiya. Rukiye!"

"No, Bhaiya. Please stop!" She whispered urgently.

"Kya hua?"

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Didi andar hain. Shayad dekh lengi!"

"Didi is inside. She might see us!" Kajal replied. Savita was indeed watching them from the bedroom. However, Shyam's body blocked her view of Kajal. She could only imagine what they were doing…

It appeared that while Kajal did not mind making out with Shyam & occasionally even have her breasts exposed before Savita, she was not ready to let Savita see her actually being fucked! This was beyond Shyam's understanding. He shook his head & let out a low chuckle. He had long ago overcome whatever inhibitions he might have had & now actually enjoyed exhibiting his sex play with the sisters. He knew how much it excited them. It was better than the verbal descriptions he used to provide them earlier. However, being a considerate lover, he abided by Kajal's wish.

"Thik hai. Teri salwar utare bagair mai tujhe sirf ungli karoonga. Didi ko kuchh nahi dikhega."

"OK. I'll only finger-fuck you without taking off your salwar. Didi will not see anything." He assured Kajal.

His nimble fingers stroked her wet slit. She squirmed her hips & parted her thighs to allow him better access. His thumb rubbed her clitoris while first one, then two & finally three fingers slipped inside her vagina and stroked in & out, slowly at first and then faster & faster as her excitement mounted. In response, she jerked her hips up & down, thrashed her head from side to side & let out deep, throaty moans. He clamped his free hand over her mouth to stifle a scream as she finally climaxed. His kept stroking her face as she cooled down, while his fingers remained deep inside her vagina. After a while, he started probing inside her with a slightly crooked finger until he found her spongy, slightly rough G spot. He started to rub it gently while his thumb played with her clit until he brought her to another orgasm.

His hand and her entire crotch had become sopping wet with her secretions. His fingers kept moving lazily over her pussy until she cooled down after her second orgasm. He pulled his fingers out, sniffed them & held them before her. They were covered in a fine white foam, like whipped egg whites. He rubbed a finger across her lips & made her lick off her own juices.

***

Savita could easily imagine what Shyam was doing to Kajal & grew excited and impatient since she couldn't actually see the action. Her hand rested on her own crotch, trying to still the sweet little itch that had started there…

***

Kajal was now completely relaxed & satiated; looking at Shyam with loving, heavy lidded eyes as his fingers once again stroked her pussy and then slowly moved down & circled her anus. She let out a low moan & lifted her hips to allow him better access. Clearly, she wanted him to continue with his ass play. He moistened his finger with her abundant secretions & started gently pressing into her anus with the pad of his finger. Gradually, her sphincter relaxed & he was able to push the finger inside. He continued to finger her ass, frequently moistening his fingers with her secretions. After a while, he was able to slip first one and then two fingers in her ass & started to stroke them in & out.

"Achha lag raha hai?"

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"H'm." She responded in the affirmative, eyes half closed. He continued to finger her ass for some time.

"Kajal, meri jaan, mai teri gaand marna chahta hoon. Marwayegi?"

"Kajal my love, I want to fuck your ass. Are you ready?" He asked, looking deep into her eyes.

Kajal was in a supremely, deliriously happy state. After all, she'd just experienced two fantastic orgasms in quick succession at the hands of her beloved Shyam Bhaiya and now lay in his embrace, enjoying the intimacy of his breath washing over her face and feeling his heart beat against her own ribcage. What more could she ask for?

"Ji."

"Yes." She responded simply. She trusted him implicitly. She had accepted him as her master. She would never say no to him. He had awakened her sexuality & given her heavenly pleasures that she didn't even know existed.

"Thik hai. Lekin aaj tu isko apne muh mein le."

"OK. But today, please take him in your mouth." He said, placing her hand on his crotch.

"Ji."

"Yes." She responded again. She got up & rearranged her disheveled clothes. Shyam sat in a reclining position on the divan, his back resting on some cushions while his feet rested on the floor. Kajal lovingly unbuckled his trousers & eased them down his legs, followed by his shorts. She then knelt between his thighs, rubbed her cheek against his throbbing, wet cock & deeply inhaled the familiar, masculine scent of his crotch. She gently licked & sucked his cock head, reveling in its hot, smooth, rubbery touch and proceeded to give him a wonderful blowjob, putting her heart & soul into her effort. She occasionally looked up to see his face & redoubled her efforts as she saw how much pleasure she was giving him. She wanted to pay him back as much as she could; for all that he had given her.

Shyam reveled at the sight of this beautiful, hot, sexy young Gujarati nymphet so willingly servicing his tool, her full, sensuous lips wrapped around his thick, hard cock, obviously enjoying giving pleasure to him. He wrapped her hair around his fingers & guided her mouth & tongue to spots where he got the most pleasure.

From where he sat, Shyam faced the bedroom door, while Kajal had her back toward it. So it was only Shyam who caught a glimpse of Savita peeping out at them from the darkened bedroom. He immediately guessed that she had been spying on them for quite a while. He grinned & winked at Savita as Kajal continued to fellate him.

As he felt the onset of orgasm, he started vigorously fucking Kajal's mouth with jerky movements of his hips until he finally blew his load in her mouth. She had by now come to enjoy the taste, smell & texture of his semen and had no hesitation in swallowing the last drop as it trickled out of his fast deflating cock. After a last loving kiss on his shriveled cock, she wiped him clean using her gauzy chunni & then helped him put on his shorts & trousers. He gave her brief instructions about preparations for their first anal fuck & then left for work.

***

It was the morning of the day after their last tryst. Kajal was in her new apartment, awaiting the arrival of Shyam Bhaiya from the factory. She had come there last evening with all the stuff Shyam had asked her to bring. He was going to take her ass today. She was excited & nervous, but not afraid.

Apart from what Shyam had told her to do, she had made some additional preparations. She wanted to be completely clean & hygienic for his pleasure. So she had bought an enema apparatus. Although she never had had to use it herself, she knew how it worked. Her old Bua was a regular user.

After her morning ablutions, she gave herself an enema; repeating it a few times, until the water exiting her body ran clean. She then showered and dabbed a light creamy perfume on her crotch, ass, armpits & cleavage. She wore a light cotton sari and a choli with a plunging neckline and built in bra cups. She didn't wear any panties. She wanted to give Shyam a surprise when he undressed her…

She heard the elevator door clang shut & a knock on her front door. Her heart leapt out as she ran to open the door. Sure enough, Shyam stood outside, bedraggled & sweaty after a long night on the factory floor. As was his usual practice, he had done his morning ablutions at the factory washroom. He had had his breakfast at a restaurant on his way to Kajal's apartment and had also picked up a parcel of hot food for her.

12