Sibling Threesome

Story Info
Three sister play a sexy truth-or-dare game.
1.8k words
4.06
24.7k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was bored. She was 20 years old and attended college, but right now it was summer break. She was stuck at home with her parents, twin sister, and younger sister, with nothing interesting to do. Back at college, she was constantly entertained, and she had been with every guy that was super hot. Since she was one of the prettiest girls in the college, it meant she got to pick which guys to spend the night with whenever she got horny, and all the hot guys wanted her. She'd even enjoyed a few girls and some lesbian sex as well, realizing that girls do know each other best. But right now, the only people around were her two siblings, and since her parents were away for the night, it meant she couldn't sneak out. If she did without her parents permission, she couldn't imagine what trouble she'd be in.

So she sat on her bed, head back against her pillow, scrolling through social media on her phone. "Wow," she thought as face after face rolled by, each displaying a sexy girl doing something with their friends. "They're so hot." Instead of wishing she was with her friends too though, she inadvertently moved her hand and let it slip down under her panties.

Suddenly there were a series of knocks on her door. "Come in!" Lily called out, taking her hand out of her panties and sitting up straighter in her bed. Her twin sister, Gemma, who was also extremely hot, opened the door and smiled at her. "Hey sis, Heidi and I are gonna play a game in a minute, wanna join?"

"That depends on what the game is," Lily said. She felt her panties become wet as she admired her twin's perfect body.

"Well, that depends on if you join us," Gemma responded. "If you do, we were thinking maybe a little truth or dare?"

Lily's eyebrows shot up. This could be an opportunity for her to have a little more fun than she'd anticipated. It would be tricky, but there was a chance she could be with two beautiful girls, her sisters, at the end of the night. "Sure, sounds good to me," she said. She put her phone away and followed her sister into the hallway.

Gemma walked into her room, where Heidi was already sitting on the ground, eager to play. She had just turned 18, making her two years younger than her siblings but still just as beautiful. "Hey, Lily, glad you could join us!" she exclaimed as her sister walked into the room.

"Me too, this sounds like it's gonna be fun!" Lily smiled and sat down next to her sisters. "So who goes first?"

"I will!" Heidi said excitedly. Gemma nodded, "Okay, sounds good. We'll go in a circle, asking the question to the person on our right. So since you're going first, which would you like to choose; truth or dare?"

"I'll go with a truth," Heidi decided.

"What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you this year?" Gemma asked.

"Well, lets see," she thought. "Probably when I forgot to put on a bra one day this year. I had to wear a sweatshirt to keep my nipples from showing through me shirt and I felt like an absolute idiot." Both sisters giggled at this answer, Lily feeling herself get a little wetter. "Alright, Lily, what do you choose?" she asked.

"I'll go with a dare," she chose.

"I dare you to... do the splits for a minute."

"I can't hold them that long!" she protested. "I can only go a few seconds at best!"

"Here, Gemma and I will spread your legs apart for you." She giggled at her own phrasing. "Sorry, that sounded wrong."

Lily got into the splits position the best she could, and Heidi and Gemma scooted over and sat between her legs. Each sister took hold of one leg, but Lily noticed Heidi was holding her much farther up the thigh then Gemma was. It seemed to take forever, but at last, the minute was up.

"Phew, that was hard," Lily smiled. "Thanks for the help, you two. So Gemma, truth or dare?"

"I'll go truth," she decided.

"Are you a virgin?" Lily asked her.

Gemma's cheeks turned red. "Lil, that's not an appropriate question!"

Her twin rolled her eyes. "Come on, sis, we're all girls here, and you know I'm not a virgin, so its only fair!"

"Fine! I... am a virgin," she admitted.

Both of her sisters raised their eyebrows in surprise, Heidi giggling a little bit as well.

"Alright, Heidi; Truth or dare?" Gemma asked quickly, eager to divert the attention.

"Dare," Heidi smiled.

"I dare you to... show us the most embarrassing thing in your drawer," Gemma decided.

"Okay, give me a sec," Heidi said, heading to her room. A few moments later, she returned with one hand behind her back. "Okay, now any guesses?"

Neither sister had any, so she revealed the item. "Ta-da!" she exclaimed, showing them the vibrator. It was Hitachi Magic Wand, which resulted in very different responses from both sisters.

Gemma said nothing and just looked uncomfortable, while Lily was impressed. "OMG, I've always wanted on of those! How'd you get it? Have you used it? What's it like?"

Heidi smiled. "A friend of mine gave it to me as a secret birthday gift, and yeah, I've used it. As for what's it like, that can't be explained."

"Ooookay, Heidi, you want to ask Lil a truth or dare now?" Gemma squirmed uncomfortably.

"Sure, but can we just do dares from now on? It's more fun." Hedi put down the vibrator.

"Yeah, let's do that," Lily answered before Gemma could respond.

"Okay, great. Lily, I dare you to choose a piece of clothing for Gemma to take off," Heidi grinned.

"Whoa wait! That's not fair," Gemma protested.

"Gemma, we're all girls, and we're sisters. It's completely normal. Now take off your shirt," Lily ordered.

Gemma bit her lip, but complied. Once her bra was visible, she tried to cover her chest with her arms.

"Mmm your lovely," Lily said. "But let's take that bra off as well." When she saw her twin's expression, she added. "Don't worry, Heidi and I will too, to make you more comfortable."

Heidi had her shirt and bra off before her sister had even finished speaking, with Lily only a few seconds behind. Gemma, however, didn't move at all. Lily rolled her eyes. "Okay Gem, you wanna be like this? Fine, just lift your arms for me."

Gemma, not knowing what Lily had in mind, lifted her arms. Her twin suddenly grasped her arms and held them as Heidi undid her bra clasp and took off her bra. "Hey, stop that!" she protested.

Heidi suddenly licked one of her nipples, making her gasp in surprise. Lily laughed and twirled her other nipple with her fingers. "Guys, stop!" Gemma said.

"Okay, fine, we'll stop," Lily said. "But only if we all get nude. And you don't complain in the process."

Left with no choice, Gemma bit her lip as her sisters undressed themselves and then her. A minute later, all three were nude.

"Okay, Gemma, your turn to choose a dare for Heidi," Lily said.

"I dare you to... I don't know, get another embarrassing item from your drawer," Gemma decided.

Heidi grinned and returned a minute later with a ten-inch-long dildo. "Lily, I dare you to see how much of it you can deepthroat."

Lily smiled and took the dildo. Putting it in her mouth, she let it sink deeper and deeper inside until she was practically gagging. "Seven inches, that's pretty impressive," Heidi complimented her.

"Okay, Gemma," Lily said. "For your dare, I want you to lie down and let us try the vibrator on you. Just for a second, to see if you like it, then we'll take it off if you don't."

Heidi smiled. "Great idea, sis!" She went over sat crisscrossed behind Gemma while she was trying to protest.

"No, that's really okay, I don't want to--"

"Oh, come on," Gemma grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down so that her lead lay in her lap. "Now just spread your legs for Lil, and we'll be done in a minute. Any more speaking and Lil might wanna try the dildo on you too."

That got Gemma to be quiet. She covered her breasts with her hands but said nothing as Lily gently parted her legs gently and turned on the Hitachi wand. It buzzed to life and began its journey on one of Gemma's thighs, slowly gliding across to the other one before finding her pussy. Gemma gasped as the vibrator touched her clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She suddenly felt so horny and knew she desperately needed a release. But still, it wasn't right in front of her sisters. "G-guys, I think t-that's enough," she stammered, biting her lip to keep herself from moaning.

Lily and Heidi smiled at each other. "We said we'd stop if you didn't like it. And you obviously do. Also, since you spoke, I think its time we add the dildo, what do you say, Lil?"

"Mmmm I say yes," Lily grabbed it. "But Heidi, I think she needs some nipple play too. Wouldn't you say so?"

"I sure would," Heidi grinned and moved Gemma's arms aside. She began playing with her nipples as if they were toys, twisting, spinning, and twirling them. Gemma couldn't hold back anymore and let out a long moan of pleasure.

Lily on her end took the dildo and circled her twin's opening with it, then slowly pushed in inside. She moaned again, which resulted in Lily turning up the vibrator. The next time she moaned, fluids began gushing out of her pussy. She was squirting.

Gemma began spasming in pleasure, her whole body shaking in delight. Both sisters smiled at each other but neither one stopped what they were doing. Before Gemma knew it, she was squirting again. And again, and again. She lost count of how many times she squirted before she eventually passed out from exhaustion and pleasure.

When her body went limp, the two sisters decided she'd had enough. They lifted her body and placed it on her bed, covering her with blankets. They then left a note, which just said this: "Hey sis, glad you enjoyed yourself. Anytime you need an orgasm or two, or would like to pleasure us, just ask. We're always there for you. Love ya, Lil and Heidi."

The two sisters then went to Heidi's room and gave each other orgasms until they became too tired to continue. All three sisters went to bed happy, but it was Gemma who would ask for an orgasm from them every day for the next week. Needless to say, the three sisters orgasmed together whenever they could. Heidi and Lily were always smiling. And now Gemma was always smiling with them.