Side Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben nodded as I sat silently.

"I really like you Ben," she started up again. "I never once thought we would end up in this situation until we were already in it. I never thought in a million years I would be fucking you. I thought I was going to pay off a bet and now here we are. But I don't regret it. I enjoy it. No, I love it. You are an incredible lover and your cock, my God. And as long as this keeps working for everyone there is a lot more exploring we might do between the three of us and the two of us."

"Now," Jill picked back up. "With all that said I also want to finish this business we've all started and get it up and running. So starting Thursday we are back to business to start the nights as we have been and if we have a good night and get a lot done, who knows maybe we can have some fun before saying good bye."

We all looked at each other.

"Anyone have anything to add?" Jill asked.

Ben stood up and took a moment before starting.

"I love you both," he said. "I mean that in a purely platonic way. You two have been so good to me. It's been one of the best things that has ever happened to me to meet you both and get involved in this venture of yours. It's gotten me out of the house. Yes it started because I thought Jill was stunning to look at and that was enough but it's more than that now. You are both friends. You invite me to your home for dinners, to watch games, to try to get me to meet new people. No one has really ever done that for me. So I am going to take the lap top home with me, and bust my ass on this business for the next couple days and come back on Thursday excited to see my two friends."

My wife and I were both taken aback by Ben's heartfelt words. Ben grabbed the laptop and walked towards me.

"What I said earlier tonight is still true," he said.

"Which part?" I asked.

"Pinch yourself because I will," he said.

I laughed and nodded and Ben approached Jill.

"I will never forget these past couple days," he said. "You are an incredible woman."

Jill smiled as Ben leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"See you guys Thursday," Ben said.

Ben headed upstairs and a few moments later we heard the door shut. I walked over to Jill who seemed a bit shaken from her earlier confidence.

"Tell me we are still okay?" she asked with a bit of concern.

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "Hurry up to the room. I'm excited I finally get that beautiful ass of yours."

"I'll race you," said Jill smiling.

12