SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 04

Story Info
SIL gets pussy AND black dick, at the same time!
3.9k words
4.52
31.7k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the nice sex party that my sister-in-law, Liz, and her friend, Lydia, had had with the three black guys, Carl, Owen and Sam, she came over to my place the next day and told me all about the whole thing. Naturally, I got hard hearing all about it, so I told Liz to come stroke my cock while she was talking. She did for a while, but then stood up, lowered her tight pants and thong underwear, and bent over the coffee table, where I then started to pound her beautiful Mexican pussy, while she finished the rest of her story.

It was pretty hot to hear about how she, and her very conservative, married friend, Lydia, had taken those black cocks everywhere the guys had wanted to stick them. I started to come, and Liz got off my cock, turned around and came and put her mouth over my cock while I was continuing to spurt.

"Mmmmmm, tastes so good, baby," she said while looking up to me with her big, pretty, brown eyes, swallowing my cum and licking her lips. She was great.

My sister-in-law was still way hot for her age. At 46, she still had a nice figure: medium sized brown tits, with nice, dark brown areolas, a bit of a nice pudgy stomach, but still sexy slim, and nice, wide hips that went right into a beautiful little pussy and a great, J-Lo ass that was a pleasure just to look at, if not grab. She had a really pretty face, too, with a great smile, those big brown eyes, and dark brown hair (colored, of course) that came down just off of her sculpted shoulders. Her legs weren't too long, but she had great thighs that felt like silk when they were wrapped around you, or your head!

About three days later, she came back over and told me about another crazy night she had just spent over at Carl's place (he was the black janitor at the high school she was an administrator at).

She said Carl had called her up and told her to meet him at his place. Luckily, it was early in the evening, so Liz just told her husband that she was going to the Gym and to not wait up for her because she would probably go by her friend's house afterwards.

She said that when she got to Carl's place, she could hear another couple obviously fucking in Carl's brother, Sam's room. The woman, who's voice she kind of thought she knew, was crying out in pleasure and telling her partner to cum in her pussy. Liz said that, needless to say, she started getting turned on by hearing the couple and basically attacked Carl in the living room, smiling fiendishly at him before pulling his pants down and shoving his big black cock down her throat as far as she could take it, in and out. She said he wrapped his hands in her hair and started forcing her to take him deeper into her throat, telling her what a hot, married, Mexican slut she was.

Talk like that really turned her on, so Liz started blowing Carl even harder. She could still hear the other woman's cries of ecstasy from the other room, and it was obvious that her partner was now slapping her ass very hard, as she could hear the whacks very clearly. This turned Liz on even more!

Then, Carl pulled his cock out of her mouth and told her to strip and get on her back on the couch, which Liz soon did. He got on the couch, too and started feeding her his big cock, missionary style. She said it felt amazing, as it always did when he put that big thing inside of her, and he started pumping her harder and faster. Soon she was cumming over and over, one cum right after another, when she said she finally started feeling woozy and was almost blacking out from the pleasure.

She then said that that's when she noticed something odd.

She said she was coming down off of this woozy orgasm, when she felt someone else get onto the couch. She said she suddenly opened her eyes, looked up, and all she could see was this big, red-haired pussy slowly descending onto her face!! She said she was only able to let out a "Hey, what --!" when this pussy smashed down onto her nose and mouth. She said the woman started grinding her pussy onto her face, almost suffocating her. When the pussy came off her face a little bit she saw that a big glob of cum was getting ready to come out of it. She tried to utter another word of protest, but before she could, the pussy smashed right back down onto her open mouth, getting some of that cum into it. She said she didn't know what to do at first, and was worried because the woman was actually not giving her a chance to breathe too much. But, the lady kept lifting up enough to let Liz get a gasp of air in whenever she did so. Soon, though, the cum started to leak out of the woman's pussy and all over Liz' face and mouth, as she continued to grind all over Liz' face. She said the pussy smell, plus the hot cum now flooding onto her mouth, suddenly started turning her on and she started to lap up both the pussy, and the rest of the cum inside of it, with her tongue. Plus, she was still getting a wonderful, deep fucking from Carl at the same time!

She said she heard the woman sigh several times as Liz began really licking in and out of the her hot pussy. The lady kept grinding on Liz' face, as well, and started going faster and faster, in conjunction with the increasing speed of Liz' tongue licking her pussy.

"Oh, Gawd, yes, Liz! Faster!!" she heard the woman say. This surprised the hell out of Liz, because this meant that the woman obviously knew her!! The woman had a really big, fat ass, so that ruled out Liz' friend, Lydia, who had a nice, fat ass, but not this big! Liz reached up with her hands to feel the woman's ass cheeks, to gauge them better. They were fucking huge, just as she had thought she had seen. She grabbed them and squeezed them a few times really good, which only made this mystery woman squeal even more ("Oh, yes, baby, squeeze my ass cheeks!" was what she said). Liz then grabbed them and started using her grip on them to pull this lady's pussy even harder onto her mouth and tongue, as she sucked in the rest of the residual cum and this lady's really sweet tasting pussy juices.

Carl started to fuck Liz even harder and was telling her to "suck that pussy hard, you fucking slut!"

The woman then started to cum all over Liz' face, and started shouting, "Yes, Liz! Oh, yes! Oh, fuck, yes, Liz! Oh, God, honey, that feels so fucking good!!" Liz said it was all she could do to hold onto this chick's ass and keep licking all the cum flooding her mouth, as this lady trembled violently from her orgasm, given to her by Liz' tongue.

At the same time, Carl started pumping his cum into Liz' pussy, so that Liz, too, started cumming again. The three of them kept cumming together, and Liz said she just kept lapping at this lady's pussy, squeezing her ass cheeks and even occasionally licking her asshole, while they were coming down off of their mutual orgasms...

After a while, Liz said the woman on top of her started to get off. Carl, also, pulled his cock out of Liz' pussy and started to get up off of her. She said she also got up and turned to see whom the mystery woman was...

Liz then said she was shocked to see that the lady was none other than her school's secretary, Mrs. Lynch!! What made it really surprising was that Mrs. Lynch had to be in her late 50's, and was a grandmother! Her granddaughter even went to their high school!! And, Mrs. Lynch had been "happily married" for over 27 years...! She had a pretty face, milky white, lightly freckled skin, red hair and greenish-blue eyes. She did have some extra weight to her, though, as she probably had Double D sized breasts, a thin enough waist for her size, but monster hips and that big, huge ass that Liz had mentioned. I had met her several times, visiting Liz at the high school they both worked at, and even then I had thought that she had a really big, though sexy, ass. But, there was no way in hell that you would ever think Mrs. Lynch would be involved in this kind of a kinky, black, sex triangle...! No way.

Liz said she blurted out, "What the fuck?!? Mrs. Lynch????"

She said Mrs. Lynch just coiled seductively on the couch next to her and reached across and rubbed Liz' arm up and down and said, "Oooooo, yeah, Liz, it's me. And, oh my God, I never knew you were such a great pussy licker!! If I had known that, I would have cornered you in our office after hours a long time ago and made you eat me out, honey!"

Liz said her mind was just reeling, both at what had just happened and what Mrs. Lynch had just said to her...! She couldn't believe that this co-worker of hers, who had been at the high school way longer than Liz had been, was into kinky sex with both black guys -- and women!!

Liz said, though, that some earlier comments made by both Carl and his young friend, Owen, now added up. They had teased her and had quipped how Liz wasn't the only married staff member they had been fucking. She had wondered who they had been referring to and now she knew: it was the, now apparently kinky, Mrs. Lynch!!

"Mrs. Lynch! I can't BELIEVE YOU! Such behavior!" Liz said she had then exclaimed.

She said Mrs. Lynch just shot her a dead look and said, "Look who's talking, you horny little bitch." To which Liz said she then felt the heat of total embarrassment rush over her face. Mrs. Lynch went on and said, "You were full on fucking a black guy, in his house (not the one where you live with YOUR HUSBAND!), before you started sucking the cum out of a pussy that you did not even know who it belonged to...! Oh, please, Liz, we're both fucking cheating black cock sluts, so don't act all high and mighty, ha ha ha..."

Liz said she was stunned to hear such a crass term that someone else was using to describe her, but, she had to admit, it was basically true. She was a black cock slut. And now she was a bisexual black cock slut...!

Mrs. Lynch then said, "Hey, Liz, don't worry about it. It took a long time for me to get used to admitting that I was one, and I've heard you haven't been doing this all too long, so it's understandable..."

Liz shook her head in ascent. Mrs. Lynch then said, "Soooo, since you've come to that realization, how about you let me return the favor you just gave me a little while ago...?" Mrs. Lynch then came over on the couch and started rubbing Liz' left breast with her hand, and leaned over and started kissing her neck.

Liz said she was freaked out. She said it had been one thing to let Mrs. Lynch climb anonymously onto Liz' face and make her cum, in the heat of the moment while getting fucked by Carl. But, it was quite another to let her, now known, fellow staff member to reciprocally, possibly, lick her own pussy, or anything else Mrs. Lynch had in mind. Liz said she tensed up. And Mrs. Lynch noticed.

"Awww, c'mon, Liz. It'll feel great - I promise. I've been licking their other sluts' pussies for years. Heck, I've even licked my own granddaughter's pussy, who also happens to be another one of their sluts. But I bet yours will taste extra sweet..." Mrs. Lynch said, as she kissed Liz' neck again.

Liz said she was feeling kind of grossed out by everything, and didn't want to let Mrs. Lynch anywhere near her pussy, especially after hearing that she had been doing the same thing for years to other women Carl and his friends had seduced, even her own granddaughter!!

That's when she heard a voice from the other side of the room say, "Fucking do it, slut! Let her lick your fucking pussy, bitch."

Liz said she turned to see Carl's brother, Sam, kicking back in one of the kitchen chairs, totally naked, but with a growing hard cock, sipping on a beer, looking at them.

"Let the bitch lick your pussy, slut!" Sam growled. "Or else we're gonna bring a whole mess of nigga's in here and fuck the shit out of your asshole until it really hurts and you say yes, cunt."

Liz said that last statement really shocked her into what kind of a bad situation she had placed herself into. It was true. She had become their slut, and she had to do anything they wanted her to do. She looked at Mrs. Lynch, who was actually very attractive, and told herself it might not be so bad and that she might actually like it.

Liz said she then moved up onto the couch and back onto her back. She lifted her head up and looked at Mrs. Lynch dead in the eyes, then spread her beautiful legs slowly and said, "Come and get it, then, you big-assed slut...!"

"Ooooooo, fuck yeah, you fucking hot, Mexican whore...!" Mrs. Lynch said, as she then started to come over to where Liz had laid down on the couch. She started to maneuver her head in-between Liz' thighs, and put that big ass up in the air as she started to go down on my sister-in-law.

Liz said as soon as Mrs. Lynch started to lick her pussy, she knew she was in the hands of a cunt-licking expert. She said that right away, she could feel Mrs. Lynch's velvety tongue start to make her pussy feel really good. Really, really good.

Liz said she let out a gasp, and said, "Oh my God, what the fuck are you doing to me...?" as Lynch was already making her pussy boil with an almost immediate orgasm.

Mrs. Lynch momentarily stopped her ministrations, looked up at her and said, "Making you feel like only another woman can make you feel, sweetheart..." And she then started licking Liz' pussy again, in earnest.

Liz said that, after only a little while of feeling Mrs. Lynch's amazing tongue on her pussy, she then lost it, and started cumming all over Mrs. Lynch's face. She said it was unbelievable how wonderful this 50 something year old grandma was making her feel. She said that Mrs. Lynch then slipped two fingers into her pussy, while still licking her clit, and that made her cum even harder. She said Lynch kept up such a fast attack on her pussy, with both her fingers shoving in and out, as well as her tongue flicking quickly over her clit, that she came for a third, fourth and fifth time, all in a row. She said she was in ecstasy.

She also said, that around this time, she saw Sam walk over to the couch. She said he was sporting a huge boner, and she had forgotten how much larger he was than anyone else she had ever fucked, including Carl and Owen. He brought his cock over to her mouth, and then shoved it in. She said she fucking loved it!

Here she was now getting her pussy finger-fucked and licked, by a female pussy master, and getting to give head to the biggest, blackest cock she had ever even dreamed about. She said she felt like she was in heaven. She said she could not get enough of Sam's big cock in her mouth, while having orgasm after orgasm from Mrs. Lynch working her pussy.

She said, though, that Sam finally pulled out of her mouth, slapped her face a few times really hard with his big dick, then got up and went behind Mrs. Lynch's big ass. As he got one knee on the couch, she said she could tell he was lining up his big cock with her pussy. It now hit her that Sam had been the one fucking Mrs. Lynch when she had gotten to Carl's house, as Mrs. Lynch turned to him momentarily and said, "Oh, yeah, baby, please stick it to the hilt in your slut, again!"

Sam said, "Hell, yeah, you old bitch. I love your fucking tight ass cunt! No matter how many times we all fuck you, it always stays nice and tight for us - it's unbelievable! Take it all, bitch - Unnnngh!"

Mrs. Lynch screamed onto Liz' pussy as Sam impaled her. Liz said she could feel Mrs. Lynch shuddering from an immediate orgasm, as she saw Sam grab her really wide hips as leverage to sink his dick even further! Mrs. Lynch then let out another gasp and scream, as Sam started rocking his big dick in and out of her, keeping a really firm grasp of her hips with his two big hands as he did so.

Liz said as Sam began a nice fast rhythm, Mrs. Lynch got back to really licking Liz' pussy once more. This time, she could feel Mrs. Lynch's nose rub her clit every time Sam thrust forward from behind. After a while, that rhythm really started having an effect on all of them, and they were all experiencing a lot of pleasure. Carl even got back into the swing and came over and started feeding his cock to Liz' mouth, as he kneeled on the floor next to her on the couch. Liz said she loved getting sucked and sucking at the same time.

After a while, Sam started slapping Mrs. Lynch's big ass bigtime. Liz said she could see Mrs. Lynch's big ass cheeks really wobbling from the spanking, as well as the tremendous fucking she was getting. Then Mrs. Lynch started cumming really hard, screaming about how great Sam's cock was. Just about then, Carl pulled his cock out of Liz' mouth and started shooting his cum allover her tits and stomach. Mrs. Lynch reached up and grabbed his cock and got the last cum blasts on her tongue, then leaned down and started licking his cum off of Liz. When she was done, Mrs. Lynch then turned around to Sam and said, "She needs some of your amazing dick now, baby."

Sam stopped fucking Mrs. Lynch, and she got off of the couch and sprawled onto the floor, in total post coital bliss. Sam then moved up to Liz and sank his cock into her pussy.

Liz said she was glad her pussy was so lubed up by then, because it was still a shock to her system to get so much dick all at once. She said she screamed at how great it felt sliding all the way in. Sam leaned over and kissed her and told her how much he loved Mexican pussy. Liz said she told him that he had better get to fucking hers, then, as she proceeded to wrap her silky legs around his ass and hips. Sam obliged her and started ramming his big cock in and out of her.

Liz then grabbed Sam's face in both her hands and looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Fuck the shit out of me, baby! Give me that big, beautiful black monster!! Oh, God, I still can't believe how huge it is and how good it feels going in and out of me, fucking deep inside of me...! Fuck me, baby, fuck meeeeeee...!" Liz said she then flung her head back, her eyes rolling in pleasure, and Sam started to slam his dick harder and faster inside of her. "Ohhhhhhh, God, yessssssssss!" she cried, as she moved her hands down to his ass and started to pull him into her really hard.

Liz said his hips turned into a blur of fucking action unlike any she had ever seen or felt. He started making her cum continuously, something no one had ever done to her, but especially not her husband. She mentally kicked herself in the head for not ever trying big, black cocks before. She felt sad about missing so many years of pleasure she had potentially missed. But, she was happy now, and she said she told herself she would never stop fucking big black cocks as long as she lived, her husband be damned. He couldn't give her these mind shattering orgasms that she was now resolved to always be getting. She wanted to always be a black cock slut, especially if it meant getting her the pleasure that Sam was now giving her as he indeed was fucking the shit out of her. She said she felt like her body was being electrocuted, but in a warm, hot pleasurable way, as wave after wave of her orgasms kept flooding over her.

Finally, she said she wanted to feel Sam's cum in her pussy. She looked up at him, and told him, "Please fill my pussy with your cum, Sam! I need to feel it squirting deep inside of my womb, baby."

Sam said, "You want my hot juice in your pussy, slut?"

Liz said she answered him by saying, "Yesssss, baby. Please, please, please cum inside of me. I want to feel your hot jizz inside of meeeee...! Cum inside this married, Mexican slut of yours, babyyyy!"

Liz said that last sentence seemed to push him over the edge. "Oh, God, yes, you hot, married whore! You fucking sweet, Mexican piece of ass! Take my juice, slut -- take it deep!! Unnnnnngh!!" And with that, Liz said he started cumming what seemed like bucketloads inside of her. She said she could feel the hot jets of his sperm shooting into her womb and coating it all over, and filling it up. She started cumming, too, as she said it felt so erotic. She said he kept pounding her pussy with his big dick all throughout their orgasms and that it felt great.

12