Silver-Eyes Pt. 01

Story Info
A witch of a wife husband cheats so she fucks an immortal.
4.4k words
3.75
3.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the library of a manor sat a lady who looked like she was hitting her early thirties, with her was a man who looked about the same age. She starts to speak.

"The committee is getting really busy, supernatural activity as increased which cause trouble in the normal world and it's up to me to fix it. It gets so stressful." She was in her underwear but her bottom half was covered by a blanket. Her lace red and black bra firmly position her C cup breast, she moved the blanket slightly and reposition herself revealing her lace red and black panty. She seek his attention but never got it. He didn't even glance at her. She twirl a strand of her brunette hair and her violet eyes stared at him with genuine want.

"It's your job. It's a mage's job to maintain the order, stop complaining about your job. You have to do it stressed or not." Got up and finally he allowed his eyes to look at her, she smiled from the acknowledgement, but it faded away as he scoffed. "I'm going to Violent. I won't be coming home. Goodnight Savannah." The man leaves the room.

Savannah stared at the star painted ceiling. That was her husband Simon. Savannah is a witch and Simon is a warlock. They're apart of an organization of magic called the Concealment and Containment Mage Committee. They hold high positions and the committee had maintain their youth for centuries. Savannah no longer had her husband, just a man who wore a wedding ring and never called her his wife. He must of tired of her.

He's been going out and sleeping with other women. At first it hurt but after awhile she got numb. She found someone to keep her company, a person that made her seem attractive. She entered their bedroom and got dressed. She now wore a dress, with a frill over the shoulder neckline, padded cups, almost invisible back zipper and split detail in the front of the dress. She was tired of crying, so if he wanted to ignore her so be it. She knew of someone who would worship her body and allow her to tempt them.

"Aw, my head." A man in his middle twenties would take a few aspirins. He wore grey sweatpants, currently he was shirtless revealing his stone like abs and well develop muscles, a few scars on his chisel like body. He was slightly bulky, if he wore a long baggy shirt you wouldn't be able to tell he worked out, he didn't want a hulkish built. This man went by the name Silver, not his actual name, but the committee code named him that due to his silver eyes. He is an supernatural anomaly, he is human, all test will prove he's human, no traces of demon, angel, nor any trace of divinity could be found in him, so why was he immortal? Restoring one's youth to make sure they don't die of old age is longevity at most, but Silver literally couldn't die. He also held supernatural powers that held no connection to magic, or any source they can find. He can tell when someone is lying, he has impeccable perception to the point he can mentally recreate the whole scenario with a few clues, he's a dream walker, and well that's all the committee knows, but this man had a shit ton of abilities, so why don't they pick up anything in their test.

The committee doesn't ask for Silver's help unless it's necessary. Because Silver is a wild card, he tend to rush in and disobey orders, not because he's reckless due to his immortality, but the committee is cold, they would sacrifice anyone to get their target and Silver didn't like that. Silver himself is rumored to be millions of years old, he holds knowledge the committee doesn't have, even thou they've been around for centuries. Silver doesn't actually admits his true age, but he does admits he is older than the committee.

"Who knew mixing vodka, scotch and whatever that other one was would give me such a hang over." He was not only a wild card, he lived a wild life. "Then those two snacks." Bit his lips. "Well they won't be waking up with me." Walks into the bathroom then looks in the mirror. "Your a shitty person." He would sigh then washed his face. His doorbell rang, he wiped his face. He lived in the woods, but not in any cottage, years of life means years of fortunes, which he usually didn't touch. He lived in a mansion, not by choice thou, 'Your a threat to local society', words of the committee, so they put him out here in the woods. He would make his way to the door, he opened it, it was one o'clock in the morning this had to be good.

"Hey Silver." Savannah would walk into his home, standing before her in this appealing dress.

"It isn't even today properly and your done making my day." That dress and her natural beauty was getting to him, 'The sun ain't even up yet, and my cock ready to salute', was his thoughts. He would close the door and walk into his office, which was more an entertainment room. It was spacious with fancy furniture, a huge flat screen tv, cabinet filled with multiple wines, and in the back was a desk with a few filing cabinets couple feet away from it. In the center of the couches was a table filled with drinking glasses and multiple alcohols.

As Savannah followed him she had to bite her thumb, she rarely saw him shirtless, but whenever she did it was a treat. Her husband wasn't the working out type, he seemed fit but that was just magic, she knew Silver worked for his body. She would touch his back slowly running a singular finger down his spine, she would chuckle as he flinched a bit. "Something a matter?" She would press her body against his back, she had teased him multiple times and well she liked it. She loved his responses and his reactions.

As he felt her chest on his back he basically melted, he loved the feel of them. Even through the clothes he knew they were soft, and when he moved slightly she moaned, meaning they were also highly sensitive. You would think temptation would be easy to resist when your possibly millions of years old, but for Silver it was just worst. "No problem at all." He would walk off to sit in the comfy chair meant for one person.

'No, you won't escape that easy', mentally said Savannah as she kicked her heels off then slowly walked over to him, a predator slowly approaching it's prey, her eyes filled with lustful hunger, and at this point Silver welcomed it. She stood before him and slowly yet seductively turn her hips to him then sat on his leg. Her hand caressing his shirtless body, she was a grown woman, but it had been so long since she had actually examine a man of his caliber, so she giggled a little but like some teenage girl.

Would gasp as she would run over his scars, which were sensitive in a sense. She would tease him so much, but for some reason he wouldn't tease her back, she would leave him with a throbbing monster and blue balls. Never once did they actually had sex, nor did she even tended to him in any manner. She never touched or focus on his member, she avoided that area, but Silver was in the mode for sex and she always tempted him, she was a forbidden fruit and now he was going to take a bite. He would grind her against his leg, she responded with a surprise gasp, but she looked back at him and smiled. The friction was making her moan, and eventually she leaned back on him breathing a bit heavy, she hadn't felt something like this in awhile, the lack of activity increased the sensation.

"Oh, Silver. Your being gentle. I like it." The slow gentle grinding gave her a sense of want.

"I'll be rougher later." He would start unzipping her dress, and suddenly she would arise. "Problem?"

She looked at him, her eyes cautious. "Um, I guess I shouldn't have teased you so much." To Savannah this was all a game, a little naughty fun. She needed it, but she just couldn't bring herself to fully cheat on her husband even though he was already cheating on her. "I must seem like a whore-like cheating wife, I come here tease and play with you watch you squirm at times then leave. Then the one night you want action I withdraw. Sorry goodnight." She tried to leave, but his hands grabbed her waist roughly, she bit her bottom lip, she knew this grip. A grip of a man who wanted to claim a woman, a grip that would prove their dominance alone, a grip that currently was turning her on, she practically could feel his want for her. She heard him arise from his seat, he pulled her closer, their bodies not touching, but she felt his warm breath on her neck. His head settle to the side of her neck, he pecked at her, kissing her neck putting her nest of a mind in chaos and confliction. She held his head in place. His arms now locked around her waist, he still managed to not let their bodies fully collide. She pant as his hands slowly lowered. "Wait. Slow down. Wait." She was panicking, it had been so long.

He moved his arms and kissed her neck once more then nibble on her left ear lobe. "Look I could care less about your marriage, you come here and sexual tease me, sexually tempt me. If your going to come around and tease me with this goddess like body, I'm going to give you the pounding your craving for. I can tell your having issues in your marriage, I know your husband is usually never home when you come here, and you come here to fill a void, so I'm assuming he is cheating and doesn't acknowledge you. If so fuck him, your here and I'll take my time to take your body for a test run. So I'm going to take off your dress, and we're going to have some fun. Unless you object. If so we can share a drink and you can leave." His hands would squeeze her ass. "And that would be a damn waste."

Her heart pounding wildly, he wanted her. He found her body appealing to the point where he said it was goddess like, that really got her heated, his words and those naughty deft hands of his were getting her sex ready for action, it was a burning furnace craving him, her juices flowing like a river. No longer could she resist. "I don't object, it's been a very long time since I've been bedded, so be considerate I'm all yours, Silver."

"Good."

He didn't even have to take off the dress, he had already unzipped it so she slowly allowed it to slide off her smooth perfect body. His hands would glide over her bra.

"I like the red and black, it's sexy. Wear them again next time you want to tease me." Bites her neck and finally his hands went down to her warm soaking oasis, his fingers entered her, slowly curing her thirst ceasing all thoughts of this being a mirage. He had great experience, she could feel it, his fingers didn't just pump into her they felt around awaited reactions then strike repeatedly. She greedily thug at his pants still avoiding his piece. "You can play with it later." She moaned carelessly, they were in the middle of the woods who could hear them? She panted at his skillful finger movement, finally a long awaiting feeling started to built up, she contracted around his fingers, clawed her nails into his sides and loudly moaned as she came. As she rode out the orgasm she quietly moaned his name, which riled him up. Finally he took off all her clothes, currently she went to the floor her knees weak, truly had been a long time. He would fully stripe behind her. His hands would guide one of hers to his member, and when her soft hands found it, he groaned.

"Oh my." She would turn and face it. "I wish I had actually paid this attention, teasing you might of been more fun. My hand it barely fits around it." She bites her lips. "Does the blue balls hurt?" She chuckled deviously.

"All the time."

"...Oh It's been so long since I've had one of these." She admired the unnatural girth, and his length she would roughly say was seven and a half inches, but that was just her rough estimate. She licked the pre cum oozing out, and this was rare he wasn't circumcised. She didn't care, she would just get to tease him more now. "I'll be gentle." She roughly allowed her finger to slide under the skin, then circle the head of his cock. He groaned then sat back down in the chair, she roughly extract her finger then forced his skin back then suck his member hard stroking him. He would thrust himself into her throat, and she would pull back gasping for air. "I-it's been awhile, might take awhile if you want deep throat play." She admits defeat.

"Holy fuck if that is gentle, I can't wait to see rough." She simply sucked him, hallowed her cheeks, she would force herself to take him deeper but couldn't manage for long. She would whimper licking the head of his cock. He stroked her face. "It's fine." He pull her into his lap, only to take her in his arms to arise out of his seat going to the bedroom. She kissed him, and he kissed back. His tongue was a divine serpent ready to consume all, now she was melting from a kiss alone.

She pulled away. "Your a good kisser." Pulled back in for more of his divine tongue. When they reached the bedroom they were locked into an embrace. He place her down on the bed. His eyes admire her body and his cock throbbing with excitement, but he grabbed her left foot and kissed it. It was time he truly admired her. "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, he simply licked the bottom of her foot, which got a slight giggle from her. Then he sucked her big toe gently, she wasn't use to this, no one had ever done this before. He bit it slightly then looked into her eyes, she loved his Silver eyes, they were so beautiful, so looking at them admiring her so really made her feel like butter. He kissed her foot again then he went to her other foot doing the same actions. He would pull her closer her hips off the bed and his tongue dwelling in her sex, using his venomous precision to paralyze her with pleasure. She locked her legs around his neck, his tongue was broad and long, and he knew how to use it. She came hard once more, she released him from the lock. He pushed her up more on the bed, laid next to her sucking her right breast, his fingers once more inside her. This time her clit would also be pleasured, and she screamed his name to the heavens as he ruled his body.

"SILVER!" His tongued swirled around her nipple, his teeth grazing it. His fingers drowned in her juices, but that didn't stop them from their job. She panted and pushed his head into her breast. "Y-you monster!" She moaned as she held his head tightly into her chest and explode a mind rippling orgasm. She held him like that for minutes, still riding it out. He pulled away eventually.

"That good huh?" He would tease her with more foreplay making her snap.

"Enough is enough. Silver take your cock and plunge into me. Let me learn your massive shape, stretch me to your liking, let this goddess walls suffocate your cock in hope of pleasing you. Please grace me with your cock, I will beg until I have that fine piece of meat."

Yeah, he snapped. Hearing her words fueled him and he would hover over her, and take her missionary style. She screamed as he slowly entered, she truly was being stretched by him and she was loving it, her walls clinged to him. When he fully was inside she thrashed beneath him.

"SILVER DON'T MOVE!" She screamed and moaned. She calmed down a bit. "Don't...fuck...Don't move okay? Your a lot to fit, your my biggest I've ever had. And your damn delicious, and so thick. Just having you inside me almost made me orgasm, loving my welcoming insides?"

He groaned. "Yeah it's a treat."

"Silver..."

"Yes?"

"I'm not use to roughness."

"Oh..."

She went to his ears to whisper. "So make me use to it."

He didn't reply. She welcomed his incoming wrath upon her body, each thrust stronger than the last, shaking the bed and she grabbed the red silk sheets tightly. She pulled his lips to meet her own, he slowed down his thrusting but his god-like precision kept her on edge as they kissed. She pushed him away to give him a show of her playing with her own breast, his groans and throbbing signify he was satisfied with the display. He was throbbing more and more, and kept her on constant edge. She pulled his head down to her breast which he feasted upon.

"Do it inside and let us both have our sexual released." She locked her legs around him and once more her grand stallion took up the ultimate pace, she felt the built up, she felt his cock throbs and his aching balls readying to release. Her vision would blur, it slowly became white. Her orgasm scrambled her mind and senses, she moaned his name as she felt his searing seed inside her. The both stayed together for awhile locking lips, playing with each other.

Moments past and they laid in the bed together. She kissed his neck.

"That felt amazing."

"That it did."

Savannah felt so dirty, the things she said and all of the teasing before hand. She still felt slightly connected to her husband. She felt like a whore.

As if he could sense how she felt. "He's a fool. I'm not the best man, I'm a player, but mostly because I'll outlive any serious relationship. But here he as you for centuries, he never had to be alone. No matter how many times you had to change your name to fit in society, there would be that one person who knew who you really are, he had you, I never had that luxury. You could wear a wedding ring but if you neglect and evade your partner, it's just a ring. He started a game, you didn't want to play it but you just wanted a player two. You wanted to be loved or cherished again."

She would look at her wedding ring then at him. He his eyes were up looking at the ceiling. "If you were him...would you cherish me even if I had been with you for centuries?"

His naughty hands smacked her ass and she hummed in pleasure. "No, cause if I was him I would be doing what he is currently doing. Now if I was in his position as your husband." He looked her in the eyes. "Not even centuries would ever make me bored of you, cause only then would I never be alone."

His words reached her heart, she wanted to reward him for his honesty. They were still naked, and his one eye snake was up for another round, so she settle atop of him and allowed his member to slither into her warm clinging depths. It was time she properly rode this stallion, he groaned grabbing her waist. Her hands on his chest, she rocked her hips slowly each time she slammed down on to his base.

They didn't exchange words, the want in their eyes told each other what needed to be said. She rode him rough yet slow wanting to savour him being inside her, she wanted to bathe in every little and big splashes of pleasure she was receiving. She moaned loudly not containing any of it. He groped her breast, she gasped and decided to reward him so she sped up. His pants for air was rewarding to hear. She liked his vigor, he could go long distances. She lowered herself and kissed his neck and chin, her nails claw at his chest as she roughly rocked her luscious hips.

"Your holding out well, this was meant to be a short reward, you feel good. Hmm." She moaned and praised him.

"I'm man of vigor, when you've live as long as me you learn how to endure and keep on pushing."

"Your not pushing back." Bites his neck. He grab her waist and thrusted into her. He respected the current tempo, making his movement match her own. They bask in the pleasure, he would take the initiative kissing her, even the kiss was slow in hope of preserving the moment.

Neither whined about the pace, it was simple if she sped up he would match her. If she kissed him he kissed back, when she praised him, he would became rough for a bit. They both reached their climax, not the best of the night, but the most cherished. The early morning sail through, Silver awoke to a wonderful sight. Savannah just walking out of the bathroom, her hair slight damp, which made her hair shimmer slightly, she was in her black and red lace panty, and oddly in one of his T shirts, she truly had the heart of a young woman.

"Morning. Slept well?" She asked him.

"Yeah." He checked his alarm clock, it was barely seven o'clock AM. "You get up early."

12