Sinful Sunday Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I stiffened as I felt a hand between my butt cheeks. A slim, wet finger blindly felt for my puckered asshole. It was Erica, and I realized right then, that my wife really sharedallour sex secrets with her best friend. The thought was still fresh in my mind when I felt her finger penetrate my willing sphincter and sink in to the knuckle. She was a little unsure and couldn't immediately locate my prostate.

And then unexpectedly, she found it. "Uhhg, fuck...oh, fuck me. I'm gonna cum in your sweet ass..." I grunted and slammed my cock into Sandra's willing asshole while shooting my hot load deep into her bowels. Her ass clenched around my spurting, jerking cock. In turn, my own flexing sphincter almost squashed Erica's finger before she could remove it.

"Oh yeah, honey, cum in my hot ass. Fill me with your cum," Sandra moaned.

A short while later I heard two wet gurgling yells - one right below my contracted balls and another from between Erica's spread legs – and I felt Sandra jerk spastically beneath me as she came. My cock was still buried in her ass and her sphincter continued milking me as it contracted around my shaft. I looked over her shoulder, and saw Erica's spread thighs shuddering while she clamped my wife's head to her pussy, her fists clawing at Sandra's golden locks.

My cock slid from Sandra's warm depths and I rolled over to lie next to her. She crawled closer and snuggled against me. She put one leg over mine and covered my limp, slick cock lovingly with her hand. Erica snuggled against my other side and I placed my arms around their shoulders. I turned to Sandra and kissed her passionately. I could taste Erica's now familiar juices on her soft lips. I then turned my head to the other side, kissed Erica and breathed in the sweet, pussy perfume of my lovely wife.

"That was unbelievable," Sandra sighed and snuggled closer.

"Absolutely fucking stunning," Erika agreed and her hand joined Sandra's on my exhausted cock.

"Tell me how you planned this," I asked indifferently.

Part V - Sandra tells of her plan

Ben and I have a great and imaginative sexlife. We experiment widely and often and we frequently acted out our various fantasies, yet it seemed as if our marriage was losing its spark. Maybe it was just my imagination.

It was because of this that I started toying with the idea that I wanted to fulfill Ben's one unaccomplished fantasy. At the same time I was apprehensive – maybe I just had too little confidence and I was afraid that I would forever after have to play second fiddle, thus it remained an idea only.

Erica and I have known each other since college, where we shared a dorm room. Back then we were typical co-eds, often going to parties, and drinking too much and taking different boyfriends every week, but we also had stretches when we didn't have boyfriends and then... Well, then we helped each other out. Neither of us ever thought of ourselves as beingBi. We enjoyed sex with men too much – of that we were sure. The occasional mutual masturbation and energetic bouts of cunnilingus were certainly fun, but we would rather have had a willing cock between our legs any day.

In latter years, after I married Ben, Erica believed that she should experience as many men as possible. We often reminisced about those carefree, fun-filled college years. Sometimes our walks down memory lane became hot and we found ourselves naked. Afterwards while snuggling in each other's arms; we would discuss men, especially Ben. Erica was particularly inquisitive about Ben's abilities as a lover and she even once mentioned that she thought him to be particularly attractive. That made me think; here was a woman that both Ben and I could enjoy.

As Ben's Birthday approached, I decided to make my proposal to Erica. I had to choose the right moment to broach the delicate subject, as one doesn't just walk up to someone and say, "Hey Erica, wanna come and fuck with Ben and me?"

I arranged for Erica to come over one Saturday while Ben went to a ball game with some buddies. We would have a private pool party in the nude – as we often did – and from experience, I knew that the sun and the alcohol would soon make us horny as hell, providing the perfect opportunity to ask her.

It was a lovely summer's day and we made ourselves comfortable by the pool. I couldn't keep my eyes off my friend's beautiful naked body. Although we were about the same age, she looked – in my opinion – at least five years younger.

I complimented her about this, "Wow, Erica, you certainly have a sexy body. You haven't changed since college." Her tits were slightly smaller than mine, but well shaped. She had a perfect hourglass figure with broad hips – just the way Ben liked them. There was only a small neat patch of pubic hair high above her hairless cunt. The cinnamon colored triangle pointed proudly down at the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Aw, c'mon. At least I no longer have zits on my ass or ingrown hair in my crotch. Anyway, you are still also very edible, Sandy," she answered with a lecherous smile.

I was flattered by her compliment and I had to admit that although my figure was fuller, I could still turn a few heads. Men found it especially difficult to look me in the eye – if you know what I mean. Ben was especially crazy about my big tits and I sometimes allowed him to titty-fuck me until he would shoot his warm jizz all over them and it would run down to pool in the hollow of my throat. The mere thought of this opened the flood valve between my legs and I felt the heat and the pussy juice ooze between my lips.

For a while Erica and I chatted about everyday things, but soon we started exploring – actually rediscovering - each other's bodies. The hot summer sun made us hot too. While Erica kneeled between my spread legs, she asked, "Tell me how Ben eats your pussy."

Well, there she opened that door and I was relieved that it at least solved the dilemma of how to bring up this delicate subject. "Ben is damn good at eating pussy – not that you lack expertise either – but he is unbelievable. I've honestly never had better."

"Really? High praise, indeed. I wish I could experience it firsthand, though," she answered while rubbing her finger across my wet cunt. I watched her hand intently.

There was another difference between us, although I kept my pubes neatly trimmed, my cunt was hairier than Erica's. I knew that she waxed, but I don't have a high pain tolerance and stuck to the scissors and razor plan, thanks.

I spread my legs wider and with my fingers pulled my pussy lips open for easier access and said casually, "Perhaps we can arrange that for you."

"C'mon Sandy, stop teasing. You're joking, right?"

"Nope, not at all. You see, Ben has this fantasy; actually, I think all men do, about a threesome with aBi girl. Someone we could both enjoy. Up to now it has remained just that, a fantasy. I mean, how do you do such a thing? How do you overcome that initial discomfort of being naked in front of a total stranger and then to still... and what about the self-recrimination and complex emotions afterwards? To hire a call girl is not an option, especially these days, I wouldn't take that chance," I shared my deepest thoughts with Erica.

"However, you and I have seen each other naked often and more," I said as I lifted my hips towards her. She pushed two fingers into my wet pussy, while her thumb lightly massaged my clit, "so that wouldn't be a problem. Just the other day, Ben remarked how sexy you are, so I know he wouldn't have a problem either. So what do you say?"

She didn't say anything for a while as she concentrated all her attention on pleasuring my pussy. There was a slight frown on her face. "I'm game, if you're sure that is what both of you want."

"I want to surprise him on his birthday next Sunday. How do you think we should do it? Should I just inform him of our decision and arrange a time and place?

"How about a really big surprise?" She asked, while her hand still frigged my cunt.

"Okay? Explain?" I answered breathlessly and then added, "Make me cum first, please. I'm pretty close."

She leaned forward and replaced her nimble fingers with her fluttering tongue and ate my pussy with relish. I grabbed hands full of her auburn hair and forced her head into my cunt. "Oh God, yes! Eat my pussy. Fuck me with your TONGUE!" If the neighbors were out in the yard, they certainly heard me. I didn't give a fuck. My whole universe was centered in my throbbing cunt.

"Oh yes... Yes... YES. I'm cummingggg..." I moaned and forced my pussy against her sucking face while I pinched my rock hard nipples between my fingers. She kept licking at the abundant flood of cunt juices.

When my breathing returned to normal, I reminded her, "So tell me about your plan fro the big surprise." We changed places and I now kneeled between her spread legs.

"I dunno if he would be convinced, but how about you tell him that you have to go away on business next Saturday? It happens from time to time, doesn't it? And... Oh fuck, yes... right there," she whimpered as the ball of my finger moved in tiny circles across her slick clit.

"Okay, carry on," I answered, smiling lasciviously while clamping my own legs together.

"Uhm, well, you're supposedly out of town and he is all by his lonesome on Sunday, feeling pretty sorry for himself. That's where I come in. I'll invite him to the beach and try and seduce him. That's the only snag in my plan, as I don't know if I'll succeed." She pushed her hips forward, giving me easier access to her cunt and I rubbed her clit harder. My fingers made soft sucking sounds.

"Oh, Sandy... Eat my pussy – now!"

I answered first, "It'll be great if you could succeed – alternatively you could invite him back to the apartment, where I'll be waiting for you." As I leaned forward I could smell her excitement. I stuck out my tongue and started licking the whole length of her wide open, wet slit – from her asshole to her clit. The flood of juices was hot and sticky on my tongue and I breathed in her musk.

"Yeah, eat my pussy. Devour it, Sandy," she moaned in ecstasy.

For a while, I continued with those slow, soft strokes from stem to stern and then I concentrated on her clit which stood erect like a mini-cock. I made my tongue into a stiff spear and licked her clit in little circles. I could feel her thighs shudder against my ears.

"Sandy, it's sooo... fucking... sublime!" If she thought this was fantastic, she had to sample Ben's expert tongue. Just the thought of him eating her pussy, made me horny and reflexively my hand snaked between my legs.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... harder... I'm gonna cum... I'm cumming!" she shrieked as my mouth enveloped her throbbing pussy. I eagerly lapped at her sweet spewing juices. My finger moved faster through my own wet cunt and my mouth was still hungrily lapping her slit as I came again with a muffled groan.

"So we arrange the big surprise for next Sunday then?" I asked, wiping the sticky fluid from my cheeks before licking my fingers clean. "It's going to be great. You'll just about pass out from pleasure when Ben eats your pussy. You'll see."

"I can't wait," she answered and her hand involuntarily moved between her glistening thighs.

"Me either."

****************

Note: I'd like to thank volunteer editorkbate, for her patience and assistance in honing this story into something special.

If you liked the story, please vote and leave some comments.