Singing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam spoke to him, and I heard her use the word "finis" which I knew meant finish or then end. Immediately and obediently, Jacques took out his cock, rested it on my pussy mons like a canon resting in a little valley, and we all watched his cock eject spurt after spurt of thick cum. It jetted out and up to my chin and soaked my entire chest. Both breasts were shellacked in his jism. It took Jacques a few minutes to calm down and to be able to move.

Madam came to me with a towel as Jacques returned to his piano bench. Naked with balls dropping over the bench, he began to play.

Madam helped me to my feet. Unsteady as I was, and naked as I was, I walked into the studio and began to sing. Madam was right. My voice was able to reach a higher octave. Madam looked on with approval at the two of us, both naked, performed so well.

Once I was clothed and about to leave the studio, Madam told me that these lessons could continue as long as I needed them. I thanked her, then I thanked Jacques. At that moment, he spoke to me in French, which Madam translated, "It was my pleasure. Please come back soon, and I would also be glad to treat any non-singing friends of yours who need this treatment."

A half hour later, I was back in my home. My husband looked up and asked, "How was your singing lesson?"

12