Single Again Ch. 01

Story Info
Recently divorced man gets out on the market again.
6k words
4.56
96.2k
61
12

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

Chapter 01: The Beginning

For mid-January, the weather was perfect. It felt like spring, so I decided to take advantage of the break in the weather and walk the path around the lake behind my house. It would be a good time to start training my new puppy, so I grabbed the leash, hooked him up and led him down the small path from my deck to the paved walkway.

Being the middle of the week, there aren't too many people out. I walk past a few seniors who are probably retired and some housewives out for their daily walk, some pushing strollers. Everyone had to stop and pet the puppy. He is very cute and at only 2 months, he is quite large. His paws lead me to believe he is going to be huge. I had found him through the local rescue so I didn't know too much about his history, but I knew he was going to be big.

I spent much of the walk thinking about my divorce which had only been finalized a few days earlier. My ten year marriage had dissolved to the point that we hardly even spoke to each other. It hadn't always been like that, but when we found out my ex couldn't have kids, things started to go downhill. I did everything I could to help get her through it, but nothing worked. She didn't want to try the fertility drugs and when I suggested adoption she went nuts and accused me of not being sympathetic. She took it as an insult to her womanhood.

Things only got worse. At first it was small things like sudden mood swings. Then she lost interest in sex to the point we were only having it once a month. The last year of our marriage, we weren't having any sex whatsoever. I tried marriage counseling, but that failed miserably. Then she started working all the time, leaving the house at sunrise and not returning very late at night. Then she started putting in time on the weekends. I figured she was having an affair, but I couldn't find any proof.

When I finally decided to leave, she didn't even put up a fight. I figured it would be an easy divorce. We both made very good money, her as an accountant and me as a network engineer. Things were going fine till she decided to try and get more money from me. We had already decided she'd keep the house, but now she wanted more. Even though we both did pretty well, I was a more successful.

The next six months she fought me about everything. I was pretty frustrated by the whole thing till one night a buddy of mine from work called me. He had seen my ex out with her lawyer. I didn't really think much of it till he told me they were not out for business. He had seen them kissing in the parking lot and taken a few pictures. From what I saw, it looked like more then kissing was going on. I stored this information and spoke to another friend of mine whose wife was a lawyer. He set up a meeting and I told her what was going on. Up until then, I had assumed everyone was on my ex wife's side of the divorce, but my friends wife told me that she couldn't stand her. She offered to help me for free, but I wouldn't do that. We agreed to payments which I knew were well below normal rates.

She hired a PI and he found all kinds of crazy stuff. Krista, my ex, was partying every weekend, sleeping around with a bunch of different guys. With all of that information I went on the attack. The first thing was to let her lawyer know about her slutting around town. I figured it would at least scare him off enough to put an end to everything, but a week later he quit being her lawyer. Apparently he thought she was exclusive. Her next lawyer tried to play hardball with me, but since I kept my nose clean, he couldn't find anything to useful.

By the time we met in front of a judge she was defeated. Not only did he not give her anything that she wanted, he also made her pay me for half of the house. All in all it was not really a satisfying victory, but I was finally free.

I had been walking with my puppy for about forty five minutes when I saw one of the most gorgeous girls I'd ever seen jogging towards me. As she came close I moved off to the side so that the puppy wouldn't get in her way. I stared at her as I knelt to pet the pup.

She was tall, about 5'8 with raven black hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. He breasts were huge and being held in by a tight sports bra. She had a sweatshirt tied around her waist, but I could see that she was wearing short running shorts. Her legs had the muscular look of someone who took care of themselves. I couldn't help but stare.

She barely paused as she ran past, but did give me a slight smile, probably more out of courtesy and because she knew I was staring. I watched her for a bit till she went around a bend and was out of sight. I shook my head slightly and smiled. I stood up and continued my walk for another mile or so before turning back. The entire time the puppy was bouncing along, sniffing everything he could reach.

I had reached the path to my house when I saw the beauty running back towards me. As she got close she slowed and stopped to pet the puppy. When she bent down, I got a great view of her cleavage.

"Hi," she said. "Your puppy is really cute. What's his name?"

"I haven't given him a name yet. He's only been with me a couple of days and I'm trying to find a name that fits his personality."

She chuckled at that and continued to scratch his belly as I stared down the valley between her tits.

"I'm Judy. I saw you earlier and was itching to pet your dog but I wanted to get my run in. When I saw you again I just couldn't resist. He reminds me of my dog when he was a puppy."

"I'm John." I said as I held my hand out. She stood up to shake it and smiled. Her eyes are a deep blue and her smile is perfect. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same here. Do you live around here?"

I pointed up the hill to my house.

"This is where you live? How awesome is that? It must be nice to have such a great view."

"It is. I come out here every morning. What about you? Do you live around here?"

"Fairly close. I live about a mile from the lake. I run here just about every day so maybe I'll see you around."

"Maybe so," I responded.

She smiles at me again and gives the pup another pat on the head. I watch her run for a bit and just before she is out of sight she turns and waves to me. I wave back and then she is around the bend. I keep staring after her, hoping that maybe something will make her come back. After a few minutes I lead the puppy back to the house.

That night I am doing some work in the garage. I bought the house out of foreclosure and the people who had owned it previously had decided to take their frustration out on the house and did a large amount of damage. I spent the first month replacing windows and fixing holes or putting in new sheetrock just to make it livable. After I was finally moved in, I started working on different parts of the house. I've only completed the kitchen and master bathroom so far, but am pleased with the results so far.

My current project is to fix the stairs leading to the second floor. The carpet was badly stained like someone had taken mud from the lake and smeared it into the carpet. I'd had it cleaned, but you could still see the stains. I decided to tear the carpet out and was hoping to find decent wood beneath the steps, but it turned out to be ugly, thick pieces of cheap wood instead. I thought about just putting in new carpet, but I knew it wouldn't make me happy, so I tore out everything except the stringers. At this point I had replaced the skirt and all of the risers and treads. It had become quite tedious as each step had to be measured individually. I just finished cutting the last tread when I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see Heather standing in the doorway to the garage. Heather is the agent that assisted me in purchasing the house. She is in her early 40's but looks much younger. Since she works in high-end realty, she makes a special point in taking care of herself and always dresses sharp with just a tease of sexiness.

"Hey John, sorry to bother you, but I was in the neighborhood and wanted to look in on how the upgrades were going. Looks like your busy, so maybe I'll stop by another time."

"No, that's OK. I was just finishing up here. Let me get this step put in and I'll take you on a quick tour."

I find it odd that she is here right now, but who am I to discourage her. She is a great looking lady with long dark hair, green eyes and a great smile. She has a nice body and her legs are long and nicely toned, probably because she always wears at least 3 inch heels. Part of me is hoping that she's stopped by for more than just a tour of the upgrades. Unfortunately, she is also friends with my ex-wife, which is why I find it odd that she is here now. In truth, I can't figure out why she had volunteered to help me search for a new house, but I was grateful. I just guessed it was because she knew I had money to spend and she'd make a great commission. The entire time we were house hunting she was completely professional.

Heather follows me into the house and I place the board where it would be installed. I'm glad to see that it fits perfectly.

"Wow, this is amazing. I never knew you were so good with your hands." I look at her quickly because it sounds like there was something more in her voice, but I can't tell. I still have one more riser to install, then I can stain the treads, paint the risers and install a new hand railing.

"You do wonderful work. I could use a guy like you to help with some of the other houses I'm trying to sell," Heather said. Again I look at her to see there was some hidden meaning, but again I'm not sure.

"Thanks, but I'm really not in a position to take care of the things you need right now. I'm too busy trying to take care of my own projects right now." I went back down stairs and into the kitchen to wash my hands. "Can I get you something to drink? I have a bottle of Pinot in the fridge."

"Do you have any beer? I'm not much into Pinot. I prefer something a bit more strong."

I reach into the fridge and pull out a couple of bottles, pop the caps and start to grab some glasses when she just grabs the bottle out of my hand and takes a swig. I am more than a little surprised. I never took her for a beer gal.

At that point the puppy came into the kitchen and Heather looks down squeals "Oh my gosh, he's so cute. What's his name?" Just like the girl on the path, she squats down and gives me a great view of her cleavage. Heather's cleavage isn't as impressive as Judy's but it is still nice to look it. Boy it's been a while.

"I haven't named him yet. I just got him a couple of days ago and I'm just trying to get a feel for him."

"He's adorable. You have to name him. What do you call him when you want him to come over to you?"

I shrug and say, "Here pup seems to work just fine. He seems to like it."

Heather gives me a look like I am nuts, but then goes back to petting the pup, who has by now rolled onto his back. I just stand back and smile, enjoying the view. After a few minutes, Heather stands up and looks around the kitchen. The puppy is still lying on his back hoping to get some more attention. I can't really blame him since I am thinking the same thing.

"Your kitchen looks amazing. Did you do this or hire someone?"

It is the first room I had redone. I installed granite countertops and new cabinets, upgraded all of the appliances and put in hardwood floor. I also changed the lighting to LCD. There had been a small window above the sink which I enlarged to get a better view of the lake. There is a wall opposite from the window that I'm thinking about taking out to give it a more open feel and a better flow into the dining room beyond but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

"I hired someone for most of the stuff, but I installed all the cabinets myself as well as the sink and hardwoods."

"You really are good. You should consider doing this as some side work. Like I said, I know some people that could use your services."

"I like the work but I've got enough around here that I really don't have time to do it for someone else."

"Well, maybe I can give you some pointers. The last time I saw this place, most of the sheetrock had holes and the carpet was a complete mess. You've done a lot in a short time. What else have you done?"

We walk into the family room, but I haven't done much in here. There is a flat screen on one wall with a small cabinet that holds my stereo and other components. Along the back wall is large windows that look out over the lake. They are tinted so that I can see out, but people can't see in. I am also thinking about taking down the wall between the kitchen and family room and making it into a half wall so that people in the kitchen can still be part of the fun.

"You can do so much with this room. It's so big you can probably fit a bigger tv and build shelves along the wall on that side where you can put your components." She was standing in the middle and spinning around. "You could also get a nice sectional and put it a few feet out from the windows with some tables or something behind the couch. And maybe build a storage bench in front of the windows so you can sit out and look over the lake."

She walks over to the window which is from the floor to the 10 foot ceiling. It is also as wide as the wall which is just short of 25 feet across. It was the biggest reason I had wanted the house to begin with.

She is just standing staring out over the lake. From behind, her body looks great and the skirt she is wearing hugs her hips just right. I start thinking about what it would be like to walk up behind her, lift up her skirt and fuck her right there while looking out over the lake. She is about 10 years older than me, but my ex-wife had told me stories about her wild days. She was married for a while, but her husband was sent to jail for embezzling and Heather divorced him soon after that. After the divorce she got very wild and started to party a lot. I was wondering if she still liked to party.

I was watching her ass when she suddenly turned around. She doesn't say anything, but has a small smile on her face. I feel my cheeks turn red, but she just walks past me. "So what else have you fixed?"

"Just the master bathroom so far. I tore out the old one and redid it from scratch."

"So you haven't worked on the master bedroom yet?" There is a twinkle in her eye.

"No, not yet. I just fixed the sheetrock and windows and painted everything. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to be done. I've got some ideas, but nothing I'm thrilled with yet."

She walks back to the master suite which is next to the family room. The room is a mess since I haven't bought any new furniture. My mattress is on the floor and I am still living out of boxes and suitcases. She looks over her shoulder and mutters something about men that I chose to ignore.

She stops in the doorway to the bathroom so I stepped behind her. "What do you think?"

When you walk into the bathroom, immediately to the right is a large walk-in shower with multiple heads and a bench running along the wall. Behind that is a small garden tub and behind that is a small water closet where the crapper is. To the left is a double sink counter with multiple drawers and individual mirrors over each sink. Between the mirrors are several shelves to store soap and towels and whatever else needs to be there. When I designed the bathroom I figured I'd make it big enough in case I decided to sell. Next to the sink is a door that leads to a large walk-in closet. I am still working on that which is why all my closes are still in boxes.

"John, this is amazing. How much did you do yourself?"

"Not much. A lot of this is beyond my skill."

Still facing away from me she asks "So what were you thinking about when I caught you staring at my ass?" There is a challenge in her voice, so I told her the truth.

"I was thinking about lifting your skirt and fucking you while we both stared at the lake." I held my breath for a moment waiting for her response.

"So what stopped you?" She turns around and looks into my eyes. I see pure lust in her eyes and decide to make my move.

I take one step towards her and pull her to me, planting a kiss filled with desire. It has been a long time since my last partner since I was trying to keep my nose clean while going through the divorce.

I break the kiss and she stares up into my eyes. There is a slight smile on her face, so I kiss her again. This time she responds by kissing me back and grinding her hips against my leg. I see my reflection in the mirror and realize I really need a shower. I have sweat marks running down my face and am covered in sawdust. "I need a shower first, care to join me?"

She smiles wickedly. "Sure." I turn the water on and start stripping right in front of her. She stands back and watches with admiring eyes. Since I wasn't getting laid with any type of regularity, I spent a lot of time blowing off steam at the gym. The results are great and Heather is really enjoying the strip tease.

With my shirt off, I kick off my shoes, pull off my socks and undo my pants. Heather is now staring at me as my pants drop to my ankles. I kick them away and stand in front of her with just boxers barely holding in my stiff cock. Her eyes drop down to my waist and she gasps. I just smile at her. I'm quite large, just under 9 inches and thick around as three fingers together. Heather's face becomes flushed and I notice her breathing has gotten quicker. I drop my boxers and step into the shower.

"Are you coming? The water heats up pretty fast, so it's ready to go."

I watch from the entrance as Heather quickly undresses. I was right about the bra. It is one of those expensive Victoria Secret types that push up her tits together to make them look bigger. I guess she is about a b-cup, but they look quite good on her small body. When she releases them, I am happy to see that there is no sag. Her nipples are quite large and center large areola. She is staring at me the whole time and has an intriguing smile.

Next she unbuttons her skirt and I watch as they drop around her feet. She kicks them off to the side. She is now standing in tiny panties that match the bra she'd already removed and her high heels.

"Are you going to wear your heels in the shower?"

She pulls them off her feet and steps over to the shower. Her last item is the panties and she slowly pulls them down her body, lifting each foot out and tosses them onto her pile of clothes. She is now standing before me in nothing but her birthday suit and a smile. She is shorter than I expect, maybe about 5'4. The heels make it seem that she is taller. She has one hand over her mound for some reason and is smiling at me.

I reach forward and grab the hand covering her mound and pull her into the shower with me. Her pussy is shaved except for a small strip that points to her pussy. My eyes wander over her body and I wonder how a woman in her 40's could look so good. Her hips have a small flair to them and her stomach is flat and her legs are toned.

"Do you like?" she asks me, smiling at me as I check her out.

"Hell yeah. You've got a fantastic body."

"Thanks. I work out a lot since I don't have a husband or kids to worry about. I'm glad to see someone appreciates the hard work."

I pull her further into the shower so that I can wash the grime off of me before I get to enjoy her body. Now that we are in the shower, she looks my body up and down. "I see I'm not the only one that takes care of themselves. And now I know what Krista was talking about."

I look at her with surprise. "What exactly did you hear?"

"Krista used to complain all the time about how big you are and how it was uncomfortable, at least the last few years. Before that she was always talking about how great the sex was. She was always complaining how she could barely walk after sex. The other girls and I used to feign pity, but most of the time I was so wet thinking about it, I had to go home and give myself some release. Most of the other girls did too from what I've been told."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers
12