Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed onto my sister's bed at its foot. I kissed my way up her body, giving her a nice cum as I gently ate her pussy.

I felt her shudder, as I loved her breasts. As I inched my way to her lips my dick nestled into the space between her ass and pussy. I caressed that space with my dick until she began to moan. I plunged into her pussy.

We both groaned; She because she climaxed, me because I was working hard to keep from cumming.

I regained control and started the most love filled fuck of my life. I kept the long slow strokes going long enough to get two more cums from her.

When she started her next cum mine exploded into her. The intensity of mine had the effect of doubling the intensity of hers. If anyone in the house was still awake they surely heard the sound of a couple in sexual ecstasy.

We cuddled and kissed.

She whispered to me, "I got my special man."

I felt myself blush at my stupidity. It had not occurred to me that Abby might be as much in love with me as I was with her.

"I am only special because you love me" I whispered to her.

We cried as we smiled and kissed.

It did not occur to either of us that I should leave her bed. We slept together.

The next morning I awoke to the sensation every man wishes was his alarm clock. My dick was in Abby's mouth.

As soon as she saw I was awake she released my dick and raised her body over it. Slowly she sank her pussy to my cock. We both savored the penetration.

As my sister settled on me, fully impaled on my dick, the door to her room opened.

Our Mother came in.

She was naked.

12