Sis's Anal Awakening

Story Info
My sis finds out she likes butt stuff, and I lend a hand.
3.4k words
4.54
449.8k
396
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the front door open and a moment later someone coming up the stairs. I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was only a little past ten, so I wondered why my sister Michelle was home so early.

A moment late there was a knock at my door. "Yeah," I answered.

The door opened and Michelle stood there. I smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey," she replied. I thought she looked a little nervous.

"Good date?"

She shrugged and walked over and sat and the end of the bed.

"You're home kinda early. Mom's not even home yet."

"John, lemme ask you something."

"What?"

She hesitated. "Uh, have you ever, uh..."

I smiled. This wasn't like Melissa; when she had something to say, she said it.

"What?"

"Have you ever, uh, fingered a girl?"

I laughed. "What?"

"No, I'm serious. Have you?"

I was 22 years old and I'd had my share of girlfriends.

"Uh, yeah."

Melissa and I would joke about sex stuff, but this was the first time we'd really talked about it.

She looked down at her hands and then back at me. "I mean, not like there, I mean, like the butt?"

Her faced turned red and I could feel my mine do the same. "Why?"

She got up and started walking around the room.

"Tonight, me and Rick were fooling around a little, the stuff we usually do. He was, uh, playing with me, and I shifted and his finger kind of went in my butt."

She looked at me; I didn't know what to say.

"I kinda freaked out a little. Rick did too, he said it was an accident, that he didn't mean to do it. But it kinda ruined the night and he drove me home."

I though for a moment and then shrugged. "What's the big deal, he said it was an accident."

Melissa came and sat on the bed again.

"But that's the thing, I...I liked it. It was a surprise at first, but I liked it."

I frowned. "Still not seein' the big deal here."

"Isn't it gross? I mean, you shouldn't be putting stuff in there, right?"

I shrugged.

"So, have you done that to a girl?"

I nodded.

"You have? Who?"

"Just a girl I dated a year or so ago. She liked when I did that. She said she got off better that way."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I smiled thinking about Colleen. Man, she was a wild one. "Yeah, she was-" Suddenly I remember who I was talking to. "She was interesting."

"So, it's not that weird? I'm not a freak?"

I smiled. "Of course not. Butt stuff is pretty common. Don't you ever watch porn?"

Melissa made a face. "No."

"Well, maybe you should. Alright, I got an early class tomorrow and a paper due, so..."

Melissa get the hint and got up.

"Thanks, John."

As she walked to the door I couldn't help but look at the butt in question. She was wearing a somewhat tight pair of jeans, and although it was on the small side, it was nice. I averted my gaze just in time as he turned and smiled before closing the door behind her. I shook my head as I dug back into my book. Surprisingly, thinking about my sister doing sexual things didn't gross me out. In fact, it actually seemed to turn me on a little. I shook it off and continued reading.

The next night was Friday and I came home late after hanging out with some friends at a bar. Not to make too much noise, I went around the back of house. I was just about to put my key in the lock, when I looked inside and stopped dead.

In the living room, my sister -- I could just see her the back of her head on the couch -- was watching a porn video. It was actually my porn video. How had she found that, I wondered.

I didn't know what to do. I stood there for a minute but then shook my head. After the conversation we'd had the day before, this shouldn't be a big deal.

I made more noise than I needed to, and by the time I got inside, Melissa had turned off the movie. She seemed flushed and her clothes were disheveled.

"Uh, hey, John," she said smoothing her skirt.

"Hey," I sat down next to her. "Anything good on?"

She shrugged. Some kind of nature show about insects was on.

"I didn't know you were into bugs," I said.

"Uh, yeah."

I smiled, but didn't want to keep her on the hook too long.

"Listen, I saw what you were watching."

For a second she looked like she was going to deny it, but then she flushed.

"It's cool, don't worry about it," I said. "But please don't go though my room. You coulda asked. I haven't watched that one in a while."

Melissa was embarrassed and didn't say anything.

"Do you remember it?"

"What?"

"The video?"

"I only watched it like a thousand times, so yeah."

"Is there any, uh, butt stuff in it?"

I laughed. "Wow, you're really on a butt kick, aren't you?"

"Shut up!" She whipped a pillow at me.

"There's no butt stuff in that one, sorry. Wait, why are here watching porn, anyway? Weren't you supposed to be out with Rick?"

Melissa frowned. "I think it's over between us."

"Really? Why?"

I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Hey, if you don't want to talk about it, that's cool."

"Hey wouldn't play with my butt, okay?"

I didn't know what to say.

"I asked him to just play with it a little, and he wouldn't. He said it was gross."

"I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "Whatever. Hey, you wanna smoke some pot? Jenny just gave me some."

"What about Mom?"

"Oh, I forgot, she's at Aunt Karen's for the weekend."

"Alright, let's smoke."

The rest of the night, until I woke up later, was a blur. After the first joint I think we started drinking wine. Then there was another joint. Somebody put the porn video back on somewhere around the third joint.

A sound woke me up, and when I looked around, it was still dark outside. My head was in a fog. I looked at the bowl on the coffee table that we had used as an ashtray. Jesus, how much had we smoked?

The sound was coming from the TV. The bad music that played over the opening of the porn DVD was playing and I reached for the remote that was sitting on the arm of the couch and shut it off. That's when I realized my sister was laying on me. I had fallen asleep more or less sitting up and she was sprawled face down on me. I started to try to move her, and get to my room, but something caught my attention.

Melissa's ass was right in my lap.

In addition to making me sleepy and hungry, pot always made me horny, and this ass in front of me, never mind that it belonged to my sister, was starting to make me hard. I looked at it for a second or two, and then, lifted up her skirt, just to see -- I told myself -- what kind of panties she was wearing.

I lifted it slowly, and for several inches just saw ass. Thinking she was wearing a thong, I lifted it higher. But when I got to her waist, I realized, she wasn't wearing anything.

Then the memory of coming home came back. My sister had been watching porn and playing with herself without any underwear on. My dick was now almost completely hard. I was about to put her skirt back, when I though, what the hell, I've gone this far. Why not see what all the fuss was about?

I glanced at her face; most of her blonde hair covered it, but she appeared to be sleeping soundly. Carefully, I put a hand on each cheek and spread it.

And there it was: my sister's asshole. I was actually looking at my sister's asshole. The ring around it was a little darker than her skin color and the little pucker itself was a soft pink. My dick was now as hard as it had ever been.

I stared at it for a little while and it took me a surprising amount of time to realize that her pussy was also right there. I stared at that for a while, but my gaze kept going back to her asshole. Without really thinking, I took my right hand off her cheek and, using my middle finger, gently touched it. I just sort of circled it for a little bit and then dipped it inside, just a couple of millimeters.

It was warm and soft. I had to fight my urge to put my whole finger in it. I just played with it until I noticed that her pussy was starting to look moist. After checking to see if she was still asleep, I started touching her pussy, not really fingering it, but just trying to get my finger wet.

After a minute, I thought it was wet enough, and I returned it to her asshole. My finger went in easily, and I put it in up to my second knuckle. I twirled around and then started fucking her ass. I can't say how long I did it -- the pot still had my in somewhat of a haze -- but I know I almost came in my pants. What finally stopped me was Melissa groaning.

Fuck, I thought, yanking my finger out of her ass. What the hell do I do now?

"Don't," Melissa said, moving the hair out of her face.

"Melissa," I started, "I'm sor-"

"Don't stop," she said, turning to look at me. "Please."

She stuck her butt up and I didn't need to be asked twice. After gliding it across her pussy to get some more moisture, I plunged it back in to her ass. She moaned loudly and writhed against my finger. Soon she was bucking and I knew she had come. I had too.

When she had caught her breath, she looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks. It's just not the same when you do it yourself."

She got up and headed out of the room. "Night, John." She hadn't pulled her skirt back down all the way and I watcher her ass cheeks sway as she left the room.

When I finally realized I really had to get up to clean myself, I noticed I was hard again.

I awoke the next morning -- afternoon really -- with a massive headache. I was half convinced the night before was a dream, until I noticed my cum-stained underwear on the floor.

I decided I'd just go back to sleep, maybe not even leave my room the whole day, when there was a knock at that door. Shit.

I didn't answer. Maybe she'll think I'm sleeping and go away.

"John?"

My mouth was incredibly dry and I quietly reached for a half-empty water bottle on my nightstand. Before I could get it, I bumped the lamp and it fell to the floor. So much for being quiet.

"John? Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I called. "I'm fine."

"Can I come in?"

I thought for a second. "Uh, yeah, okay."

The door opened and Melissa came in. She just had a towel on and her hair was wet.

"I was just on my way back to my room when I wanted to see how you were."

"Well, other than what feels like a car sitting on my head, I'm fine."

She smiled.

"Listen," she said. "I don't want things to be awkward because of, you know, what happened last night."

I nodded.

"I thought we should just get it out in the open so we don't have to tip toe around each other. Last night happened, it's over, we can move on."

Wow, I thought. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal.

"Good," I said. "Let's move on. You want some pancakes?"

Melissa smiled. "Pancakes sound great. But first-" She unfastened the towel and let it drop to the floor. "Can you finger my ass again?"

I stared at my naked sister. For the first time I had a good look at her. Her tits were nice, probably a B-cup, and she had a tuft of light brown hair above her pussy.

"But? What?" I sputtered.

Melissa walked over to the bed and lay faced down, spreading her legs.

"Melissa, what's going on? What happened to moving on from last night?"

She looked at me and grinned. "We are moving on, to this."

I stared at her without saying anything.

"C'mon, John, I know you were as excited as I was last night. I could, uh, tell."

She grinned, and damn it, my dick was starting to get hard. She shook her butt.

"C'mon! I'm horny! Just do what you did last night."

I hesitated for a moment but then got down on the floor and grabbed her thighs to pull her closer to the edge. Now my face was about six inches from my sister's ass.

"It's a little dry, but you can do what you did last night and use my, uh, pussy to get it wet again if you want. That's really wet right now."

I spread her cheeks and looked at her beautiful anus again. I thought about using her pussy for some lube but suddenly had another idea.

Melissa yelped when I shoved my face between her cheeks and started devouring her asshole.

"Oh, god, John, that's good!" she squealed.

Her asshole was delicious. It actually just kind of tasted like fruity body wash, but there was a hint of her own natural musk. I spread her cheek further and licked lower so I could taste her pussy. That tasted exquisite as well. I stayed there for a little while and then licked up her entire crack and went back to mauling her asshole.

Suddenly I had an idea and stopped.

"No, don't stop! That feels so good!"

She looked back at me, but when I started fingering her ass with my thumb, she put her head back on the bed. I played with her asshole for a minute before taking my middle finger and thrusting it into her pussy. When I started working both digits together, Melissa screamed. Thank god, nobody's home I thought.

Her hips starting bucking and I knew she had come. I kept my fingers in her for a little while longer -- it felt like she had another orgasm -- and then slowly removed them. Melissa had a big, goofy smile on her face, and I had a tent in my pajama pants.

"I came," she said.

"Yeah," I noticed.

She looked down at my crotch. "Did you...?"

I shook my head.

"Do you wanna? I mean, I could..."

I smiled. "I have an idea. Stay there."

I quickly left the room and went into the bathroom and grabbed the body of baby oil from the medicine cabinet. I went back to my room and immediately took my clothes off. My dick was rock hard and Melissa looked at it hungrily at first, but then she saw the bottle and looked a little nervous.

"Are you gonna, uh, put that in me? It looks kind of big."

I started putting baby oil on my dick.

"No." Not yet, I thought. "Trust me."

When my dick was nice and oiled, I went over to the bed and dripped some oil between Melissa's cheeks. She squealed. I rubbed it in well, sticking a finger back in her anus for a moment, much to her delight, and then straddled her.

I put my dick between her ass cheeks and began fucking her that way.

"Ooh, that feels good, John."

"You're gonna love this, then," I said.

I leaned in more so my dick could rub right against her asshole. She moaned.

"I can't hold it much longer." "Then come," she panted.

After a few more thrusts, I came. The semen shot out of me like a cannon and got all over her back and hair. It was probably the best orgasm I'd ever had. I collapsed on her, not even caring that I was lying in my own jizz.

"That was awesome," Melissa said sleepily. "But I think I need another shower now."

I laughed. "Yeah, me too."

After she had showered again, Melissa had gone out with some friends she'd made plans with. I cleaned myself up and went back to my room to try to get some more studying done. But it was no use.

I had no idea what was going to happen between me and Melissa now. I felt a little confused and remorseful about what had happened, but I couldn't get any of what had happened out of my head. Her little pink butthole. How it had tasted, how it had clamped down on my finger, how it had felt rubbing my dick against it.

The wrongness of the situation was immediately replaced with the goodness of the experience.

At some point I had dozed off. The moving of the bed woke me, and when I opened my eyes, I was greeted with a phenomenal sight: a naked pussy and butthole.

"You up, bro?"

"Uh, yeah, but-"

She didn't let me finish, lowering her ass onto my face. She grinded it for a minute, my mouth on her pussy, my nose practically in her asshole, before shifting so I could focus just on the rosebud.

I licked like a madman as she moaned. She must have noticed the bulge in my pants because I felt her hands unfasten the button and lower the zipper. She pulled my dick out and started jerking me off slowly.

After she came loudly, her cum all over my face, she bent down and started sucking me, and I hoped she'd return the favor. But she had other plans. She took my dick out of her mouth. "Don't cum yet. I want this in my ass."

She went back to sucking, and so did I. Before it was past the point of no return, I slid out from under her and got up. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and was about to go to the bathroom where I'd returned the baby oil, when I noticed it on my nightstand. Melissa smiled.

"Just planned ahead," she said and got on all fours and spread her legs.

I oiled myself up and got behind her; she was so wet there was no need to do her. I couldn't resist and leaned over and took another lick of her asshole. Then I backed away and lined up the head of my dick with it.

This is it, I thought. I'm about to fuck my sister in the ass. Perhaps that should have stopped me, but two things quickly crossed my mind. The first was we already had gone so far, I'd had my fingers and tongue in her ass, would me dick really matter? The second was the fact that my dick was going to be in my sister ass was a huge turn on.

I thought no more and plunged it in.

We both gasped. God, it felt good. I pulled it back slowly, and then slowly entered her again. It sounds corny, but my dick at that moment felt like a magic wand that was getting more powerful every time it went into her ass.

I went slow for a while, but I could tell Melissa was getting impatient. Suddenly, without warning, I thrust it in completely, held it there for a few seconds, and then started really fucking her.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she shrieked as I nailed her.

That sent me over the edge.

"I'm coming!"

As I felt my semen erupt in her ass, I realized I had been wrong. This was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I collapsed on her and we both just lay there, big smiles on our faces, for a while.

"John?" Melissa said.

"Yeah?"

"I think I like butt stuff."

I laughed. "Yeah, think I do too."

I started to get off her, but then I realized I was starting to get hard again.