Sissy at Pansy Paradise Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
A pantywaist frolics with pretty ladies.
1.4k words
4.67
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

In Part 1, I checked into the Pansy Paradise Hotel. A voluptuous bellhop named Amanda escorted me to my room. She showed me a bureau brimming with sexy lingerie and a closet filled with pretty dresses along with stylish high heel shoes. Mistress Amanda and I stripped to our bras and panties, and we enjoyed a very intimate encounter!

Before leaving, Mistress Amanda said that my dinner companion, Mistress Barbie, would be arriving soon. I dressed for my date in sensuous Fleur of England lingerie. My sequin dress featured a sweetheart neckline and a feathered mini skirt. I gave myself redder lips, longer lashes and smokier eyes for the evening affair.

Mistress Barbie proved to be even more attractive than the lovely Amanda. She was a tall platinum blonde with a gorgeous figure. Her apparel was a Maggy London floral-embroidered cocktail dress. The beautiful sleeveless frock had a mesh midi length skirt and a seductive plunging V-neck. The view of her cleavage was wonderfully arousing!

We introduced ourselves and exchanged pleasantries. Then Mistress Barbie took me in a firm embrace and kissed me while fondling my derriere. I already loved being with this assertive woman!

"There's wine in the liquor cabinet, Sissy Sarah" she said. "Pour me some Merlot."

I served her wine on a silver tray. She sipped it slowly and looked me over while I stood by attentively with my hands at my sides. After finishing the Merlot she placed her glass on the end table. Then she smiled cordially and patted the sofa cushion next to her, indicating that I should sit.

I smoothed my feathered skirt before joining her. The hem line was so high that it nearly showed the control top of my pantyhose. I put my knees together like a good girl but they did not remain that way for long. When Mistress placed a warm hand on my thigh I parted my legs like a sex-starved slut. She inched her fingers toward my crotch while French kissing me and feeling up my breasts though the sequined bodice of my dress.

Then Mistress whispered in my ear, "You're a cute little sissy, Sarah, and I'm going to show you a good time tonight!"

Cozy feminine sensations cascaded over me as my imagination ran wild. My little weenie stiffened, poked through my crotchless knickers and pressed against the pantyhose control top.

Mistress glanced at her Lady Rolex watch and said, "It's almost time for our dinner reservation but I'm going to gift you a little something before we go. Lay face down on the sofa and lift your pretty little skirt for me."

She pulled down my pantyhose and my open front knickers. Mistress commented on the silkiness of my nylon panties. She ran her fingers gently over the dainty eyelash lace trim on their leg openings.

Then Mistress fetched the gift from her purse. It was a pink silicone butt plug. She lubed it and pressed the tip against my sissy hole until I relaxed. Then she pushed the shaft all the way inside with a firm steady motion.

I've always enjoyed the fullness of butt plugs in my behind. They make me feel like a submissive girl being pegged with a strap-on. The fantasy is divine!

"It vibrates and I have the remote control," she said teasingly. Then she drew up my panties and tugged my pantyhose into place. Finally, we left for dinner.

The dining room was on the ground floor of the hotel. We were met by a sissy hostess dressed in a maroon evening gown with a split skirt. His bouffant hair was decorated with petite ribbon bows that matched the dress.

He seated us side-by-side at a table for four. There was a trio of sissy musicians in little black dresses playing soft romantic music. As my eyes adapted to the dim light I saw other pairs of doms and sissies seated for dinner. Some were holding hands and one pair was kissing.

When the sissy waitress arrived Mistress Barbie ordered for both of us. She asked for a 12-ounce T-bone steak for herself and a small garden salad without dressing for me. I was glad that Mistress ordered me a light meal because I was trying to reduce to a size 0 dress.

While we waited for our dinner I felt a pleasant tingling in my behind. "Do you like that Sarah?" ask Mistress Barbie with a smile.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Very much!" I replied.

"Good," she said, "because I'm going to turn it up now."

She must have set it the vibrator to maximum because my bottom shook violently. Several diners turned in our direction because of the noise.

"Oops, I guess that was too much," said Mistress sardonically. Then she reduced the speed and asked, "Is that better, Sweetie Pie?"

"Just perfect, Mistress," I replied, smiling serenely.

"Good girl!" exclaimed Mistress. Then she put a hand under the table and up my skirt. Mistress stroked my thigh tenderly as we enjoyed the soft music and she sipped her cocktail.

Our dinners arrived and I had eaten my salad before Mistress finished her three course meal. When I laid down my fork an attractive brunette walked up and introduced herself.

"Hi, Sissy Sarah, I'm Mistress Cheri" she said warmly. "May I have a dance?" I glanced at Mistress for permission. She was savoring a piece of steak but nodded her approval.

Mistress Cheri put an arm around my waist and escorted me to the dance floor. The band was softly playing Strauss' romantic Blue Danube waltz.

I curtsied to Mistress and she bowed to me. My tall partner led me wonderfully -- twirling and dipping me in time with the lovely music. I felt deliciously submissive dancing with this assertive woman!

Next the band played a contemporary slow dance tune. Mistress Cheri pulled me into a warm embrace and pressed my head to her ample bosom.

Then Mistress put her hand under my feather skirt and cupped my derriere. She teasingly said, "I can feel something vibrating, sissy. Do you like having things pushed inside your fairy hole?"

I looked up into her smoldering dark brown eyes and answered passionately, "Yes, Mistress, I love it!"

Mistress Cheri then winked at Mistress Barbie and the vibrations grew more intense. The butt plug, the fondling, Mistress' soft breasts and her floral perfume propelled me into sissy rapture!

She danced with me for two more numbers. Mistress held me close and lead me around the floor. My hard weenie strained against the control top pantyhose. I was near the tipping point and hoped that I wouldn't cum in my pretty dress.

Mistress must have felt my stiffy against her belly and asked, "Are you getting a little too worked up, Sweetheart?"

"Yes, Mistress. May we please sit down?" I asked imploringly.

"Of course, Darling," she replied sweetly. Then she escorted me back to Mistress Barbie and we joined her at the table.

"He follows wonderfully on the dance floor and he's such an adorable little pantywaist!" Mistress Cheri reported to Mistress Barbie.

"I'm glad you enjoyed him, Cheri. Would you like to come with us for a private party in his room?"

"Thank you, I would!" replied Cheri enthusiastically.

"Great!" answered Mistress Barbie. "Let's powder our noses before we go upstairs."

We three stood side by side in the ladies restroom with our purses open on the countertop. I teased my hair while Mistress Barbie applied more mascara to her already-long eyelashes. Mistress Cheri touched up her lipstick and then adjusted her bra straps for more uplift.

When we all entered the stalls to tinkle, Mistress Cheri asked me whether I had a spare tampon. I found a Tampax Gentle Glide in my purse and offered it to her.

"I was just testing you, Sissy," she laughed. "Keep it handy in case another lady needs one."

During the elevator ride up to my floor, the two Mistresses discussed the feminization and girl-on-top sex that was in store for me. As they giggled about their erotic plans, and I leaked pre-cum onto my pantyhose. I couldn't wait for them to start!

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.