Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Giridhari tastes cousin Bahar.
5.9k words
4.51
51.4k
26
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers

BASANT CONTINUES ........

The morning was bright and shiny when I opened my eyes. I took some time to get oriented. Then I panicked because I heard voice of Giridhari down in the kitchen. I heard his laughter and felt relieved that he was not angry, meaning there by, he was not aware of what happened in his house last night. Good for everybody.

I came down to kitchen and was immediately greeted by Giridhari in a bear hug. Manjula was stoic, butter would not melt in her...her... let us say chut. Poor Bahar. She could not help herself from blushing. Giridhari was quick to notice it and immediately asked, "Little Flower, you look very beautiful this morning especially when you blush. What is the secret? Did you meet with your lover in your dream?"

I plunged in before she opened her mouth, "Of late she is seeing interesting sort of dreams, juicy dreams." Bahar felt more bashful and did not answer.

Giridhari asked me, "Doctor Saheb, how are you? How is the study going on??"

"Everything is o.k. I did not hear you coming in last night."

"I know. It was Bahar who opened the door and she told me that you two had been playing tash (playing cards) with Manjula till late and you were sleeping when I came. Ordinarily I would be in the fields by this time of the day but today I have been waiting for you to wake up."

I really needed to talk to Giridhari regarding the discord in their married life brought in just by an unconfirmed rumor. A day with him in fields would give me ample opportunity. Hence I said, "I would like to accompany you to the fields, if you don't mind. Can you wait a little longer? Let me bathe and change clothes."

" I cannot wait, as such I am already late. The laborers then would disperse. Tell you what, you come with me and take bath on the well like old times. Remember?"

"How could I forget? Bahar, would you get my clothes from our house?"

Bahar wanted to accompany us. She said, "Can I come with you?"

I said, "Not today. Today we gents do some private talking there while you ladies do yours here, right Bhabhi? May be tomorrow we all four will go there."

Giridhari said, "You don't need other clothes, come on let's get going."

All through out Manjula was silent. Giridhari did not even glance at her before departing. There were tears in her eyes.

Giridhari had a 30-acre piece of land couple of miles from the village. He had planted fruit trees of different types. They were keeping him busy year round and making lot of income too. Deep down, away from the road there was a big well, ever full of water. Giridhari had a pump installed to lift the water. Near by there was couple of small simple cabins, a storage area and a shed housing ten cows. The place was cozy and comfortable. That is where we went and spent the whole day.

We talked about everything under the sky as we had done before. I asked him casually, "When are you going to father a baby?"

"I don't know. Not in the near future."

"Why? Don't you fuck Bhabhi enough?"

His face flushed, he could not speak. Hurriedly I explained, "Oh, sorry that I butted in. It is you personal choice, I have no right to interfere."

Now he lost his temper. He said, "You fool, you have all the rights as far as I am concerned, In fact you are the only person and you very well know it. Yet you are talking like this?"

I could not help but smile at his out burst. I said, "I am sorry I misunderstood you. But the question stands, do you fuck Bhabhi enough or you have found a side kick?"

"Talk about you first, how many nurses you have fucked by now?"

"None. I have not tried yet. And all nurses are not 'chalu'(of loose character). Now don't evade my question, answer me."

"Yaar, mein sara din khet men majuri karata hun. Sham ghar jata hum tab itana thaka hua hota hun ki nind ke siva or kuchh chahata nahin hun. (Friend, I labor here in the fields for the whole day. Evening time when I go home I am so tired that I don't want anything but sleep.)"

With a serious face I said, "Giridhari, mein tujhe pahachanata hun. (Giridhari, I know you very well.) Out with it. What is going on between you and Bhabhi?"

"O.K., o.k.. I hate that slut who cheated me into marriage."

The dam burst. Having started he could not stop. He told almost the same story as Manjula did. We talked back and forth and I was in the end able to convince that the guy who started the rumors was a seasoned liar. Giridhari was calm enough to listen to my arguments and agreed to try to make up with Bhabhi. I was happy with the outcome and in light mood told him, "And you know? If you do not fill up her chut somebody else is sure to do it."

"I would first kill that guy and then her too."

I had no doubt about it. I smiled and asked, "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Would you kill me if I ....."

"Oh, you are an exception. No I would not kill you. I will wait till you get married and then fill your virgin bride's chut in retaliation."

"And if my bride is not a virgin?"

"All the same I would see that my lund visits her chut before yours."

"I will make arrangements so that you can do that. I will marry a girl who agrees to be first fucked by you. How about that?"

"It is music to my ears running down to my pecker. But hay, wait a minute, why this talk? You, ...you .... Bahenchod .... Tu ne kya kiya kal raat mere ghar men?" (Sister fucker, what did you do in my home last night?)

"Kuchh nahin, kuchh nahin. (Nothing, nothing). I .... I ... really became bahenchod."

He took some time to understand. Then he was surprised and said, "You mean, really you did Bahar? You scoundrel, how did you manage it?"

I had to admit sooner or later, so why not now? I said, "Yes, I fucked Bahar. I fucked Bhabhi too. But don't take it out on her, the fault was mine and Bahar's."

"Did Manjula object?"

"She did initially. But remember, she was hungry for three weeks, thanks to you fool. And believe me, so long as a girl has not tasted a lund she can live without it but it is very difficult to keep her chut unattended by lund after she has tasted it. So, when she saw me and Bahar kissing and pressing, her juices started flowing freely."

He burst out into loud laughter and said, "Slimy fox, you molested my pious innocent young wife. As revenge I will fuck both, your sister and your bride. What do you think Bahar will do? Will she allow me?"

I smiled and said, "You can try and I can recommend."

Like a young boy he exclaimed, "Oh boy, I cannot wait for the night. You know, I also have not had a piece of ass for as long as Manjula?"

"Then let tonight be the night of the nights."

It was late in the evening. We went home. With a serious face he said, " Bahar, naughty girl! You have been found guilty of certain kind of mischief. For this you shall receive punishment. Have you anything to say?"

I was standing behind him and with sign language told Bahar that he was joking. With mock fear she replied, " I plead guilty, Sir."

"As a punishment you are commanded to commit the same act of which you are convicted."

"But, Sir ......"

"Silence! With two persons at a time instead of one."

Meanwhile Bhabhi had dinner ready. She wanted to remain free to serve others but we insisted upon her joining us. After dinner I sent Bahar home to tell our parents that we were to sleep at Giridhari's house. While she was gone Giridhari went to the bathroom. During that brief period of time I quickly told Bhabhi that Giridhari had been informed about our fucking on previous day.

She, poor girl was scared to death. I reassured her saying, "He is not mad at you or me or anybody. If he had been mad he would have murdered me there and then. So don't worry. Secondly, allow him to fuck you any way he wants but make sure to take his lund in your mouth for sucking."

"But isn't it dirty?"

"No, it is not. We will make him wash his lund. Now run back to kitchen before he comes out."

When Bahar returned we all went to the bedroom, which was on the upper story at the back of the house. Game of playing cards was suggested but Giridhari would not have it; his mind was set in for something juicy.

Bahar insisted, " Come on Bhaiya, it is fun."

Giridhari, "I want to play more interesting games."

I, "Giri, you and Bhabhi have not fucked for twenty days. Let this be your second suhaag raat. The main difference from the first will be our presence, because we will be here to see that you fuck and fuck proper and good."

Giridhar, "There will be another difference, this time she has a chut without a hymen."

I, "You rascal! Don't try to be smart, Giri, On first night also she was without hymen. You rogue, you had already taken her cherry before marriage, we know for sure."

Giridhari, "That's not true. I took her virginity only after marriage."

Bahar, "Oh, What did you do on that day on the fourth floor of the house? Chanted bhajans (devotional songs)?"

Giridhari, "I did fuck but not Manjula."

I, "If not Manjula Bhabhi, who else?"

Bahar, "Whoever it was, tell us about it. Come on Bhaiya."

Giridhari, "I will tell only on one condition."

Bahar, "We accept your condition."

I, " Careful, Bahar be careful in what you say. Giri is a wily goat."

Bahar, "I am not afraid of him. Giri Bhaiya, name your condition."

Giridhari, "Are you sure? You cannot fall back on your word after hearing my condition."

Bahar, "I will not fall back."

I, "Bahar, you are sure to fall back; if not on your word, on your bed for sure."

Bahar, "I would rather fall back on the bed."

Giridhari, "O.K. then, here we go. Consider this night as my second wedding night with you as my dulhan."

Everybody was stunned. There was complete silence for couple of minutes and then Manjula and I burst out shouting and clapping hands out of joy. Bahar blushed to deep pink like a real bride and protested, "No. no, no, and no. That is Bhabhi's privilege."

Bhabhi, "I give you that privilege as a gift. Go ahead, give us the pleasure of watching ....."

Bahar was feeling very shy. She could not look up. With the head bowed down she sat twisting her fingers. She was looking so innocent and vulnerable that I had an urge to take her in my arms and fuck her there and then, Mere thought of fucking her was sufficient to awaken my lund.

Giridhari, "Don't you like me, Bahar?"

She nodded her head without speaking or looking at him. Giridhari said, " I will be very careful. I know you have fresh wound in your chut..."

Bahar blushed a shade pinker than before. She turned to me with murderous look in her eyes and suddenly flew at me plummeting with her fists on my chest, arms, and shoulders and wherever she could, saying, "You had to tell him every thing, Bhaiya!"

I could not help but laugh looking at her face, which showed a curious mixture of shyness, mischief, bravado and fake anger. In the beginning I warded of her punches, then allowed few of them to land with exaggerated show of being hurt and finally stopped her by catching her wrists. Calmly I said, "I told him everything because he told me everything."

Bahar was still struggling to free herself when Giri came behind her and collected her in his massive arms pinning her arms by the side of her body. He said, "Come my Little Flower, it is all in the family; no harm done."

Bahar had no defense against Giri's nuzzling her neck. She stopped her struggles. Giri walked backwards to the bed, sat down and lifted Bahar to his lap like a doll. When he released his hold Bahar made no attempt to come off his lap, Instead, she cuddled against his side throwing her arms around his neck. Giridhari opened his thighs to accommodate her wide hips and supported her with an arm around her waist. He asked, "Do I deserve a girl like you?"

Bahar gave him a long kiss on his cheek.

Jokingly I told Giridhari, "You botha, your bride for to night is none other than my sister. Be careful, her chut is newly opened, don't make it painful, you polar bear."

He retaliated saying with a mocking voice, "You wily dog, I will kill you if you fail to give two orgasms to that lovely wife of mine sitting by your side. Manju, my dear, allow this crook to have his way and enjoy. He boasts that he has a powerful lund. Let's see how powerful it is. Put to use your incredible chut and milk him dry."

While Giri was lifting Bahar's face with a finger under her chin and lowering his mouth to their first kiss I gathered the soft body of Manjula in my arms. Her husband had clearly given her a green signal to fuck with me. She was visibly relieved and responded without restrain. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

Nuzzling my face on her neck I whispered in her ear, "Dear Bhabhi, Are you happy now? That hunk of your husband clearly permitted us to go ahead and fuck. I am sure later on he is going to fuck you with double the force, so be prepared."

Manjula said, "I am ready."

"Also, it will be a treat to watch Giri's lund plowing Bahar's nubile pussy."

"You will not be able to watch."

"Why?"

"Because you will be busy doing the same thing with me."

"Touche"

Further talk was not possible for Bhabhi was running one of her fingers on my lips as if testing their softness. I opened my mouth and took the finger in. I played my tongue over it and sucked on it. I gripped it like a chut gripping a lund and she performed few in and out movements reminiscent of a lund fucking the chut. She took it out wet with my saliva and ran it over her closed lips. She smeared my saliva on her lips and finally took it into her mouth. Then she smiled her beatific smile.

My lund had been stirring since I sat down by her side because her body was emanating a kind of intoxicating aroma. Her smile with the finger between the lips jolted my lund into instant erection.

It was now my turn. I held the finger and pulled it out from her mouth. It came out with a plop and she giggled. I took the wet finger to my lips and she giggled more. I smeared her saliva on my lips and my lund started throbbing. She was smiling and giggling.

I asked, "Was this not dirty?"

She shook her head.

I asked, "Why are you giggling? What is so funny?"

"Nothing is funny. Only I was imagining, no, feeling as if you were doing this lower down over my ... my...other lips."

"Your 'other' lips deserve more than a finger. I am going to run my tongue over them to be followed by my lund."

"Haay, haay Basant Bhaiya. I get funny feeling in my stomach when I hear those words."

"Good, they are supposed to make you feel like that."

She whispered in my ear, " Look at them."

Manjula was sitting on my thighs cross wise and had turned her face towards me and towards the bed where Giridhari was engaged in the difficult task of seducing a girl like Bahar. I had to turn my face around to look at them. We looked on cheek-to-cheek, holding hand in hand.

Their mouths were stuck like rear ends of dogs after fucking. Giridhari with his free hand was trying to feel Bahar's breasts through her dress and Bahar was adamantly shooing his hand away. I could see Giridhari's tongue entering her mouth in deep French kiss. There also Bahar made a feeble attempt to move her mouth away but Giridhari held on and ravished her mouth. Few minutes of soul kissing and Bahar relaxed visibly and Giridhari's hand succeeded in catching her right breast. She immediately grabbed his wrist but did not remove his hand.

I turned to Manjula's face. Our eyes locked for a while but she blushed and lowered her gaze. Her mouth was half open with moist quivering lips. I could smell warm sweet breath from her mouth. She looked up and I bent down and our lips touched. She shivered for a second while my lund gave a mighty jerk.

After savoring the touch of the lips for few minutes I felt the shy tip of her tongue on my lips. That is when I ran my mouth across hers and then pressed hard mashing lips against the teeth. I picked up her lower lip between mine and sucked on it. Manjula tightened her embrace and caressed my upper lip with her tongue. When I released her lower lip she kept her mouth wide open, an invitation to my tongue. I did not delay. I pushed my tongue in her sweet mouth and foraged all around sliding over the warm smooth internal skin. After dueling tongue with the tongue she held my tongue between hers and the roof of her mouth and started sucking on it. My lund got harder and oozed out a quantity of love juice. Her breathing became fast and irregular.

It took some effort on my part to disengage my mouth from hers. I breathed a couple of easy breaths. Marveling at her swollen red lips I said, "Wow, Bhabhi, Is your pussy ..."

I could not speak further because holding my head she had slanted her mouth for the better fit and stuck it on mine and locked it with her dainty tongue up inside. Kissing being much more delicious than talking I did not object; in fact I cooperated by sucking on her tongue. She did every thing with her tongue, which I had done in her mouth with mine. In addition she stiffened the tongue like a lund and sort of fucked my mouth with in and out movements between my lips. She was getting excited fast as I could see from the frequent eruption of goose bumps on her smooth skin.

I stood Manjula between my thighs and unwrapped her odhani. She cooperated by pirouetting and pulling out from the waistband of her petticoat. She was now left in ghaghari and choli.

I sat her once again on my thigh with one of my arms going around her waist. She draped her arm around my neck. Her other hand went to my crotch and captured my lund in a fist through my pajamas. I felt for her breasts.

Her choli was a small tight fitting affair made up of thin silk. It was stuck to her boobs like a second skin. Both nipples and puffy areolas were clearly outlined while almost half of each breast was overflowing out of the low neckline. I lightly held her breast in my palm to appreciate its weight, shape and firmness and nudged the nipple with the fingertips. My palm of its own closed over the breast to squeeze it. Eager to feel it naked in my hand I started unhooking her choli.

What with my playing with her boobs and her playing with my dick, my excitement went up by several notches. My lund became harder thicker and a bit longer; it was uncomfortable being packed into a cramped up place inside my pajamas. It was thoroughly wet in its own love juice.

One of the peculiarities of human penis is that in flaccid state it can lie cramped up inside tight underwear for any length of time without complaining. Let the penis become erect and it will refuse to remain imprisoned in a narrow confinement; being stiff it will not adjust itself and it will not be pulled out easily. Lastly, it is impossible to hide effectively an average penis in erect state no matter the kind of underwear used.

While my fingers were busy on her choli, Manjula was desperately trying to free my cock. At last she located the knot in my pajamas string. A little tug and the knot was untied. She pushed her hand inside the loosened pajamas and maneuvered to pull out my rampant cock. At the same moment her choli parted spilling her boobs in my hand.

Manjula's breasts were of medium size but well rounded and firm. Even after one year of marriage when they had been practically mauled on daily basis her boobs showed no sign of sagging, Each was topped with a puffy areola of two inches adorned with a small delicate pink nipple in the center, Her boobs had not yet attained maturity as she had not become pregnant yet.

I loved her boobs. I gently caressed them with fingertips, pressed them with the flat of the hand on her chest and tenderly squeezed them in my palms. I picked up the small nipples between thumb and the forefinger, pulled them, tweaked them and pinched them. Her breasts, if anything became more engorged and more firm; the nipples became erect and very sensitive.

vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers
12