Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manjula did not answer; she was already snoring. We also called it a day (or night?) and went to sleep.

Next morning I woke up in an empty bed; Manjula was already in the kitchen busy with tea and breakfast. Bahar was there, helping her. Basant was taking bath.

There was a kind of glow on faces of the girls, result, no doubt, of previous night's fuck. I clasped Manju from behind and felt for her bhos across her pajama, asking, "How is my flower this morning? Is it sore?"

Manjula turned red and with an effort shook me off. Bahar was near by. She said, "After many nights Bhabhi slept soundly in her husband's bed."

Basant, "You scoundrel, your secret is out. You fucked Indu Bhabhi in Manjula's home before your marriage. You rogue, you will have to tell us about your exploits or Bahar will not allow you to touch her again. What do you say, Bahar?"

Bahar, "Absolutely."

I wondered how they came to know about Indu Bhabhi. Manjula might have told them. Whatever, I didn't care. I said, "I have to go to the fields to supervise the laborers. Let's keep it for the evening."

In the evening, after the dinner we sat down in our bedroom. With mutual consent Bahar was sitting cuddled with me while Manjula was with Basant.

I began at the beginning.

12