Sister-In-Law Affection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Cum right now,” she commanded.

I probably could have even though she’d only gone down on me less than two minutes ago. But I wasn’t about to let this end so soon. You know, just in case this was all some sort of black-widow scenario and the two of them were going to kill me when they’d finished me off for the last time. I resisted shooting my load.

Our gaze broken, I turned to look over at Ash. She was sitting up now on the edge of her lounger, leaning forward for a closer view of the show. Kay was between my legs, stroking away with a two-handed grip. I motioned Ashley to come closer.

She got up and stepped over Kay’s lounger and sat on the edge closest to us. I reached over and took her slender hand in mine as Kay continued to coax sticky fluid from my prick. We held hands while taking turns looking at one another and Kay doing her thing to my junk.

This was ridiculously hot, but truth be told I missed her mouth. With free hand, I reached up and grabbed Kay by the hair. I tugged her down toward my groin and I wasn’t gentle. What can I say, I enjoyed hurting her. Nothing real, just hair pulling and spanking, but to please me it had to be rough.

“Oooowww”, she shrieked. It excited me. I was a dirt bag. I admitted it.

“Be gentle Top, you’re hurting her”, Ashley chided.

I’d tugged Ashley’s hair before too, perhaps never as rough as I’d jerked Kay’s head down just then, but still forcibly. I used to do it when I was giving her neck and back rubs in our apartment. I told the girls it triggered the body to produce natural pain killers which would relieve tension or make their headaches feel better. I honestly believed there was some truth in that, but really I did it because I was a pervert. They let me do it, so they must not have minded that much. I guess Ash wasn’t all that surprised when I let go of her hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair too. I pulled her face down closer to mine and bored into her eyes.

Kay had gotten over it and had me back in her mouth. She was kneeling on the bottom edge of the lounger, scrunched into a little ball of woman with her hands on my thighs to support herself. I still had a grip on her hair and I was forcing her to take me deeper as I pumped my shaft in vain to reach her throat. She was resisting as she always did, never having truly deep throated me before.

She was making guttural noises as I plunged over and over into her face. “Gss her, gp. Gss her”.

“What?” I asked as I pulled out for a moment.

She looked up at me. “Kiss her, Top. Kiss Ashley as you cum in my mouth”

I nodded and jammed her head back down. I felt her little body convulse as my shaft triggered her gag reflex. Kay kept going though, she was a good girl.

I looked at Ashley, silently seeking confirmation she wanted to kiss. Her face was mere inches from mine. She showed absolutely no signs of reluctance. My grip tightened on both of them as I drew her closer. We kissed full on the mouth for only the second time in our lives. My brain exploded with pure bliss. Her lips, so warm and inviting. I ached to tongue her, but we didn’t. No matter though, the kiss put me over the edge.

I felt the eruption welling up inside me. I held it back for an instant, bucking my hips to hold it off but it was inevitable. A jet of cum flew into Kay’s mouth with such force she choked on it and recoiled. I stopped kissing Ash and watched Kay cough out some frothy pearl spunk. As she was ejecting it a second eruption flew up and clashed mid air with the downward stream, splattering spit and cum backwash all over her face.

Kay recovered and put her mouth back over the geyser to contain the mess. I blasted a third and fourth jet into her mouth as she pumped me. She was ready for it this time, but even so there was no way she could hold that volume of ejaculate. She spit it out and it coated me. I shot again, hitting her in the face which by now was glazed. Cum was everywhere.

“Oh my”, our spectator exclaimed. Ashley was surveying the total mess we’d made of ourselves. A few more weak spurts bubbled out of the tip and ran down the length of my cock.

“Wow!”, said my cum-coated girlfriend. “You dirty dog. Look at this disaster.”

Kay’s face was dripping jizz down onto her ample tits and bathing suit. She normally wiped as soon as I was finished but I guess today she was showing off her handy work. She did grab a towel after a few seconds and started mopping up.

“I don’t think I could ever take you like that, Top. She’s an artist”, Ashley said, praising her sister as if she weren’t sitting right there. I took a hold of Ashley’s face and brought her lips to mine and enjoyed another kiss.

“We’ll see, Ashley. Lets go.”

12