Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving me a sexy smile, she slowly slid her hand up my thigh. When my cock visibly throbbed beneath the sheet, she took it in her hand. Still smiling, she stroked it a few times and gave it a firm squeeze before releasing it.

Giggling, she took the tray out to the kitchen.

As I watched her saunter away, I thought,'Holy fuck! What was all that about?'

After getting up to take an awkward piss, I threw on some sweatpants and headed to the kitchen, where I found the sisters whispering excitedly at the sink. Julie was checking the feel of Angie's silk nightie by lifting the hem and running the material through her fingers. When I entered the kitchen, they stopped what they were doing and started giggling.

"Oh, my!" Angie exclaimed, beaming as she walked over to me. "Wow, honey, look at you. I guess you must have really enjoyed your breakfast in bed," she grinned, reaching down to grasp the conspicuous bulge of my cock, which was still semi-hard even after taking my piss. While caressing my resurgent erection, she smiled at Julie, who stood blushing as she watched her sister's hand travel up and down my jutting shaft.

I noticed Angie's robe reached the middle of her thighs, which meant she was wearing the more conservative of her two silk nighties. Even so, the wide gap between the lapels exposed a large expanse of her obviously bare breasts, and her long, thick nipples were showing erect through the thin wrap.

When she stepped in front of me and began teasingly pressing her ass against my hard-on, Julie went to her and playfully opened and closed the silk robe peekaboo style, prompting a laughing Angie to slap at her sister's hands.

Angie's tanned legs looked amazing in that robe; while the silk wasn't see-through, the wispy, clinging material vividly defined her smooth contours, in particular the deep cleft of her bare ass.

The overall effect was simply spectacular.

Taking a seat, I sheepishly looked up at the grinning minxes.

"So? Did you two have a nice time in bed together?" asked Angie, flashing Julie a bright smile.

Before either of us could answer, Matt came ambling into the kitchen wearing casual business clothes and a bemused grin. He shot a quick glance at Angie, who gave him a smug little smirk.

Julie laughed when she saw Angie's look of victory. "So, sweetie," she giggled to Matt, "did you enjoy your morning in bed with my gorgeous baby sister?"

"Yes, Matt," smiled Angie, "was breakfast served to your satisfaction?"

"Dude," he said, giving me a goofy lopsided grin. He shook his head and sighed, "I'm outta here. I gotta get going to my seminar, so I'll see you all tonight. Later!"

As he left the house, the laughing sisters high-fived.

Once Matt was gone, Julie couldn't stop laughing. "Angie, he may never eat my cooking again! Look at you, you little slut! I could never wear something like that around your husband!"

"Better get used to it, Jules," I said. "That's about as 'PTA mom' as Angie gets with her robes. She went easy on him."

"God, Matt's never going to want to go home now. How am I supposed to compete with...that!" she exclaimed, using both hands to gesture to Angie's lush curves. "You two won't even know I'm here, not with her running around the house practically naked."

Leaning over, Angie whispered something in her ear. With a look of shock, Julie guffawed, bringing her hands to her mouth. "Oh, my god, Angie! You're bad!" she giggled.

"I'm right, though. You know I am," Angie said, flashing another smug grin.

"Yes, you probably are," smiled Julie.

"Besides," Angie added, looking over at me, "judging by the condition he was in following your breakfast in bed together, I'd say my wonderfully excitable husband definitely noticed you."

"She certainly knows how to start a guy's day," I grinned.

"See?" laughed Angie.

Julie teased me with a coy smile. "I have to admit, it sure looked like you were enjoying yourself." Then she turned to give Angie's ass a playful pinch. "Even if I wasn't half naked, like my baby sister...."

Slipping her hand beneath Angie's robe to caress her smooth bottom, Julie gave me another sexy grin, and was that even a bit of a challenge in her eyes?

~ ~ ~

Angie and I had taken the week off from work so we could keep our guests company during their stay at our place. Specifically, Angie wanted us to entertain Julie while Matt was away. We hung out together during the day, catching up on our lives. We took Julie over to Sausalito for lunch, where we enjoyed a nice view of the bay as we sat outside and watched the people go by.

Matt returned late in the afternoon, and he wasn't wasting any time. Leading Julie straight to the baseball cap full of commands, he had her grab a slip of paper.

Julie read it aloud...

Losers perform a sexy car wash for the winners, then it's time for some even sexier massages!

Everyone looked right at Matt, who grinned triumphantly. He'd been complaining about how badly his car had gotten blasted by bugs on the drive up from L.A., and Angie had always made it known that she was a sucker for a good full-body massage.

"Yep, that one was mine," he said, clearly quite proud of himself.

"I never would have guessed, honey!" teased Julie. "We all know how you've always wanted to give Angie a sexy massage, but what's this about a sexy car wash too? What do you expect us to do?"

"I think I can answer that," Angie grinned. "He wants us to be like the girls in those David Lee Roth videos. He wants us all wet and soapy, hosing each other down as we bounce around in skimpy bikinis. Right, Matt?"

"Works for me," he smiled.

"Fine by me," said Julie. "Considering this one's from the guys, I'd say it's still fairly tame."

"That depends," Angie said.

"On what?"

"The massages, mostly, and also the skimpiness of the bikinis. Hubby's massages can get pretty intense."

"I take it we'll be massaging each other's spouses, not our own," Julie said, blushing.

"They're a couple of horny little perverts, so who do you think they're going to choose? They're probably going to want to massage us, although maybe they'll want to get the massages themselves, hoping we'll give them a 'happy ending.' Either way, come on, you know they're going to want to do it with each other's wife."

"Yep!" I added cheerfully.

"Bingo!" said Matt. "Come on, chop chop, ladies, we only have a couple of hours of daylight left, so get those pretty bottoms in gear!"

"Wait," Julie said. "I wasn't planning on going swimming this trip. I didn't bring my bikini."

"You can borrow one of Angie's," Matt said.

"Yeah, right! Umm, in case you hadn't noticed?" She cupped her breasts through her t-shirt before cupping and bobbling Angie's much larger breasts, bouncing them for effect. "I don't think any of her tops will fit me, doofus."

"Better figure something out," I said. "Just be glad we're letting you wear anything at all, since the only thing we agreed on was no public nudity. Nobody said anything about stuff around the house, so you're lucky he isn't making you do it naked."

"Fine, fine," Angie said. "Come on, Julie, we'll come up with something. Let's go."

She took Julie by the hand, and the girls headed off to our bedroom.

Ten minutes later, having gathered the buckets, sponges, dish soap, and towels, Matt and I were kicking back on lawn chairs in the driveway. We had the hose all set up and ready to go.

"Well, fuck me running," Matt said, looking back toward the sound of the girls coming through the garage. "Can you believe it?"

No, I really couldn't.

"Just shut up, you two. Nothing I had would fit her, so we had to improvise," Angie grinned, enjoying her older sister's predicament. "Come on, Julie, let's give them their silly little show."

Like Vanna White presenting a vowel, she held her hand above Julie's head. Getting into the spirit of things, Julie did a full pirouette for us, with Angie using both hands to display her.

"Never thought I'd see the day," said a smiling Matt, shaking his head.

"That makes two of us," Julie added, with a wide grin.

She was actually fairly well covered, at least as bikinis go. The thing is, it wasn't a bikini. Nope, it was a pair of very sheer light blue panties and a white tank top. That poor t-shirt was really old and threadbare, plus it was cut to shreds. Riddled with open slashes, it didn't quite reach Julie's belly button.

"See? This covers as much as any of my swimsuits," Julie said, smiling brightly. "It also covers way more thanher teensy bikini," she added, gesturing to Angie with a knowing grin.

Yes, indeed, it sure did.

Angie was wearing a simple white bikini. Just three tiny triangles. It sounds tame enough, but withthat body and her Mediterranean skin tone it was truly intense. Her silver-dollar areolas were only barely covered, and her tiny see-through panties clearly revealed that she shaved her pussy, though she allowed a bit of her small landing strip to peek out over the top of the bikini bottoms.

While Julie's tight golden bottom was partially covered, Angie's curvier heart-shaped, olive-toned ass was totally bare except for a small triangle at the top of her deep crescent split.

"All ready for us?" Angie smirked, posing sexily for Matt.

Like a horny statue, he just stared at her. "Uhhh, yeah, here you go..." he said, handing her the hose.

Julie opened the spigot, and the first thing Angie did was drill me and Matt with two solid blasts of cold water.

"Serves you perverts right!" laughed Julie. "We shouldn't be the only ones who are wet!"

Grinning, Angie deadpanned, "Speak for yourself, babe."

"Huh? Oh! No, not like that!" giggled Julie, blushing again.

The car washing finally began, and Matt had the bright idea of setting the stereo in the garage to an '80s Hair Metal station. When "Cherry Pie" by Warrant came blaring out at us, even Julie laughed at the absurdity of it all, then the girls totally went for it! They dove headlong into the clichéd 'hot chicks cavorting about in a rock video' shtick, soaping each other with sponges, pressing their tits against the glass, lewdly grinding their bodies together...the whole nine yards.

We all laughed, but make no mistake, they were fucking hot! Once wet, everything they had on became various degrees of see-through, with Angie's unlined white bikini taking the prize for being the most revealingly transparent. With her light brown nipples and dark landing strip showing through clear as day, she may as well have been nude.

Although Julie's little blonde triangle of pubic hair and pink areolas showed clearly too, she still at least appeared to be somewhat clothed; unlike Angie, who looked completely naked.

They both really got into it, with Angie making a big show of cupping her soapy breasts for our benefit and Julie bending over the hood of the car, inviting her sister to play. Angie held the end of the hose and humped Julie's ass with it, as if she were fucking her with a strap-on. Their pretend-fucking had the girls squealing and laughing hysterically, then in one quick motion Angie pantsed her sister! Julie shrieked, and a giggling Angie bolted away to the other side of the car.

Julie immediately took off in hot pursuit, although her ability to give chase was greatly hampered by her efforts at pulling her panties back up!

Jesus, what a sight they were. It couldn't have been any better, not unless Julie caught Angie, which she did, after Angie slipped on the wet grass and went flying! She landed on her back, her legs up in the air, and Julie pounced. "Gotcha, you sneaky bitch!" she crowed, then she pantsed Angie right back! She had those bikini bottoms all the way to her sister's knees before Angie rolled to the side, preventing Julie from finishing the job. Although Angie's evasive maneuver momentarily got her away from her sister, it also afforded us a clear shot of her full, pouting labia.

"Okay! Okay! You win! I give up!" she shouted, and the laughing sisters collapsed together on the lawn, arms and legs akimbo.

Angie's bikini bottoms were down around her shins, so she slipped one foot out and lay back on the grass, knees bent, legs spread, her wet panties dangling from her right ankle.

Noticing that Angie was going bottomless in front of Matt, Julie whispered something to her. After exchanging grins, Julie nodded eagerly, then Angie leaned over and slowly pulled her sister's panties down. Beaming at us, Julie let her take them all the way off, leaving both girls completely nude below the waist. As they lay whispering in the grass and tickling each other, Julie tugged Angie's bikini top aside, baring her sister's breasts while laughing, "What difference does it make? Your bikini doesn't hide anything anyway!"

Squealing excitedly, the girls let loose with peals of sexy giggling. When Julie cupped and began playing with Angie's gorgeous naked tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples, she sent her beautiful little sister into paroxysms of crazy laughter.

"Dude..." Matt said quietly to me.

"No doubt, man. Holy fuck. Great idea, with the sexy car wash."

"Are you seeing this?" he exclaimed. "I can't believe Julie! She's showing everything! And Angie is letting us see her incredible tits...and even her amazing pussy!"

Realizing what he'd just said, he backpedaled. "Oh, shit. Sorry, I didn't mean--"

"No problem. They're both doing it, and they both look amazing. You never thought you'd see Angie's pussy, and I sure as hell never thought I would ever see Julie's. It ain't just you, dude."

"This really is amazing," he said. "Never in a million years would I have believed that Julie would let you see her like this."

"Well, like I told her, 'When in Rome....'"

"When was that?"

"This morning, when she served me breakfast in bed. She was talking about how she always wears at least a little something to bed."

"Yeah, she does. I take it Angie doesn't," he said, with a knowing smile.

"Nope, not a stitch. She actually dressed conservatively for you this morning."

"That's gotta be part of what's going on then," Matt said. "Because of Angie, Julie's loosening up. You know she can't stand to be shown up by her 'baby sister.' She's trying to keep pace so Angie won't get all our attention."

"Yep, and Angie's obviously pushing her. Sometimes I catch them talking quietly and giggling together, and I know they're scheming. I saw Angie whisper something to Julie this morning that shocked her, but clearly in a good way."

"What do you think she said?" Matt asked, sitting up.

"I have a pretty good idea what it was about, though I don't know exactly what she said. Julie was teasing Angie about the way she was running around 'practically naked' in front of you all morning, and how was she supposed to compete with that? Meaning, how was she supposed to compete with Angie's body? Angie whispered something to her in response, and it shocked Julie. Angie obviously said something about what she did with you in bed, or maybe what Julie needs to do to compete. Whatever it was, they didn't want me to hear it, and they both went into a giggling fit over it."

"Wow. I think I like this 'sister competition' thing."

"We both know it isn't just the sisters," I grinned. "Angie's trying to get your goat too."

"Yep, she is. With those two competing against each other to see who will blink first, and with Angie wanting to get over on me so badly, I think we're in for some real fireworks."

"Are you okay with this?" I asked. "I'm used to Angie being a flirt and everything, but she never actually does much about it. It's not like she fucks those guys in the nightclubs or anything. It's exciting for us, sure, yet it's all just harmless fun. Julie, though, how are you with her doing things like this...with Julie trying to keep up with Angie this way?"

"Seriously? I love it. It's about fucking time, I say. I've always wanted her to be more fun, like Angie. Julie's a beautiful woman. She doesn't need to be such a prude. She hates being thought of that way, but for the most part, yeah, she pretty muchis a prude. Maybe trying to compete with Angie for our attention is exactly what she needs. It's as if she's trying to prove she's desirable too."

"Like Julie isn't desirable," I said, rolling my eyes. "Jesus, she can be so silly. That girl has always been totally hot, and there's no reason for her to be a prude. She should enjoy herself, the same as Angie. You sure would get the benefit of it."

While watching the girls laugh and roll around naked together on the grass, he nodded. "No shit. Look at her. This is the sexiest she's ever been, and she's excited and happy. I love seeing her like this. I just wish she would always be this way. The main thing now is I gotta figure out how to make sure she doesn't go back into her shell."

"Want a suggestion?"

"Sure. Fire away."

"Let's keep working her. We need to continue making her feel not just pretty but totally hot and sexy, like Angie. Also, keep flirting with Angie, and let her flirt with you. Push her. Challenge her. Force her to come back at you, knowing she'll have to see your bet and raise you. Use her competitiveness with you to your advantage. Make Julie jealous. That's when she steps up and tries to win back our attention. Most of all, act like everything is perfectly okay. Make her realize that she's the only one who's being weird about it. Everyone else is having fun, and she's more than welcome to have fun too. Show her that you like seeing her play."

"Yeah, sounds like good advice. I'd love to see this continue. Hell, purely on a selfish level, no one has to twist my arm to make me want to keep playing with Angie. I mean if you're cool with it, I'm sure enjoying it!"

"I'm fine with it, and obviously Angie is too or else she wouldn't be pushing forward with both you and Julie. Speaking of which...."

The girls were standing before us, their arms folded below their breasts. They'd put their wet things back on, and Angie had obviously been waiting for us to finish talking.

"Okay, you jerks, are you happy now? Was that a proper sexy car wash?" she grinned.

"You went above and beyond the call of duty. You are both to be commended," I said, saluting her.

"Great," she smirked. "We really appreciate the vote of confidence. Such a discriminating audience and all, too...so hard to please."

She was really laying it on thick.

Giving her a big grin, I stroked her thigh. "Yes, ladies, and to show our appreciation for your fine efforts, let us now proceed to your soothing massages. I do believe you've earned them."

"Damn right, we earned them!" giggled Julie. "After that performance we just put on for you two horndogs, these massages had better be good!"

~ ~ ~

"Here they are, the guests of honor! All ready for your massages?" I declared with a magnanimous grin, gesturing to the two tables I'd set up in the living room.

There was only one real massage table, the other being a narrow dining room table drafted in for massage duty. In an attempt to provide a measure of full-body padding for that second one I'd added a sleeping bag pad, a bunch of thick towels, and a pillow. I'd also dimmed the lights, lit some candles, and turned on some soothing New Age music featuring quiet, relaxing sounds of the ocean.

"Ladies..." I said, motioning for Julie to climb up onto my table, and Matt did the same with Angie.

Both girls had changed into dry panties and t-shirts.

"On your stomachs first," I instructed.

I placed a towel across Julie's bottom, and Matt did likewise with Angie. After pouring some citrus-scented massage oil into my hands, I rubbed my palms together to warm the oil before gently smoothing my hands over Julie's shoulders.

Matt did the same with Angie; since I had a massage therapy license, he was clearly trying to mirror my actions.