Sisters Visit His Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked past her hips and could see Mehra sitting on the edge of the bed watching us and I motioned for her to come up closer to my hand. As soon as she was close enough I reached over and let my hand drop to her crotch and find its way to her pussy. Her pussy lips were thick, warm and very, very wet. She was having an orgasm just watching her sister and I fuck. I let my fingers uncover her clit and start to lightly stroke the nub. Now it was her turn to moan. She may have had an orgasm while watching us but she was damn sure close to another one.

Taski was riding my cock as if it was the last piece of ass she would ever have and it felt terrific. She had looked over and saw what I was doing to her sister and just smiled and mouthed a silent "You're next." at her. I wasn't sure if Mehra saw that since she had her eyes closed most of the way as she was warming up to her orgasm. When she let go I was glad old Mr. Willis wasn't on the front porch with the mail. She doesn't just moan, howl or squeal when she is coming. She shouts for the entire world to hear, "I'm COMING."

Taski damn near had hers at the same time and I was only a few minutes behind both of them. What a great start to their visit.

"Mehra, as soon as your old sister gets off my wonderful cock and makes us a nice lunch will be the time you can spend working on my cock to get it ready for action again. What do you say old lady Taski?"

"Mehra, I told you he had a smart mouth. I have learned to just put up with it."

Mehra laughingly responded with, "I'll try but he is a good looking hunk and that makes up for a lot."

"Girls, I never did ask but how long are you planning on staying. I have another shift or gals coming in next week and I'll need to know if I should reschedule them?" My smart mouth responded.

"Another shift my ass. You won't be able to walk when we are through with you. You better reschedule the next shift for next YEAR." Yelled Taski.

Damn, I think the gal was serious. Ah well, there are a lot of worse ways to die.

Mehra and I just lay there fondling each other until Taski called us for lunch. It had warmed up this afternoon so she suggested we eat out on the deck and watch the ocean. We did and would have presented quite a sight for any boats passing by who happened to have someone with binoculars looking up at our cliff top … three nude bodies enjoying a nice sandwich and glass of wine.

All during lunch I had a vivid picture in my mind of wondering what theses two would have looked like entwined in each other's grasp. I didn't have long to wait.

Taski made the first move. "Hey guys, C'mon inside. The cool air is making my tits hard."

I hung back to see if they would go at it without me being involved. Mehra showed me she would. She held out her hands for Taski that Taski took and pulled her sister to her. It wasn't long before they were tit to tit and locked in a strong embrace. Taski let a hand drop to Mehra's pussy and the fun began. Mehra soon pulled herself from Taski's embrace and pushed her back on the bed and then dropped to her knees between her sister's legs.

It was great to watch the way Mehra worked the covering from Taski's clit and then had the nub out ready for stroking by her tongue. Taski was obviously enjoying it for she was moaning up a storm and was tossing her head from side to side as she clasped Mehra tightly between her thighs. As I watched his I was getting harder by the minute. I figured that Mehra needed some enjoyment as well and knelt behind her and slipped my hard cock deep in her pussy. I felt a hand going around the back of my legs pulling me into her even deeper. I couldn't get in any deeper but I knew I could give her some pleasure with my thrusts. I started a slow but hard penetration as she was still working on her sister's pussy. Mehra threw her pussy back at me in exact sync with my thrusts. I had a hand on each of her hips pulling myself in and her back. It wasn't long before I was letting loose with a huge load of come in her pussy. I kept thrusting until my cock was no longer hard enough to keep up my fucking.

Taski exploded a few minutes later and I asked, "Taski, why don't you turn around and eat my come out of your sisters pussy. I barely had the words out of my mouth before she did. It was neat watching just how tender Taski was with her sister. She let her tongue roll all over Mehra's pussy and finally slid about three fingers deep inside of her pussy and finger fucked her until she came as well. We all just lay there recuperating from a rather exhausting scene of pure sex.

"Taski, you were right. He is a pretty good piece of ass." Mehra announced to no one in particular.

There was only one thing left for me to do. It was something I had dreamt about ever since Taski left the first time. That was I wanted to fuck her ass. Now that Mehra was here it dawned on me that I really didn't care which ass I fucked.

I got up and poured us all a glass of a nice red wine and we lounged around watching some silly movie on TV. It was an enjoyable pose… Taski was lying across my legs and was massaging my cock and Mehra was sitting with her pussy up close to my mouth. As I got harder I started to raise and lower my crotch and Taski caught on quickly. She gave up watching her TV show and began to concentrate on trying to deep throat my cock. While she was dong that I turned and pulled Mehra's crotch over on my face. We were all arms and legs intertwined. I finally had enough of this and wanted to try and fulfill my dream of ass fucking Taski.

"Everybody up" I ordered as I untangled myself from them. "I have something I really want to do."

I went into the bathroom and retrieved a jar of Vaseline. When I returned to the bedside Taski saw it and asked, "What the hell are you planning to do with that?"

"Well, I am going to lube up my cock and then your ass just before I slip my cock up there."

"The hell you are. I did that one time before and never again. Besides, you are way too big to fuck any gals ass."

"Now, now, now Taski, trust me. I am going to be more careful and tender than you ever thought possible. I will pull out of you the first time I hear you say it is hurting too much. Think of it, you will be able to really please me."

Mehra jumped in with, "Taski, I'll do it if you don't want to."

Holy shit, that was more than I had hoped for. Mehra was willing to let me fuck hers so if I can talk Taski into fucking hers, Mehra's ass is waiting for round two.

"Taski, at least let me try." I pleaded.

"OK, but I will put an axe to your head if you don't stop when I tell you to."

With that I lubed up my cock and put a huge gob on her ass and then used my fingers to push as much of it as I could as far up her ass as my fingers could reach. I had her go up on her hands and knees and positioned myself behind her. When I put the head of my cock against her puckered lips of her ass and gave the slightest push, the lips retreated with the pressure. It took me holding her hips and then pushing in that I was able to get the head in her. She gasped when she felt the penetration but never uttered any sounds of asking me to stop. I continued the pressure and soon had about half of my cock buried.

"Hold it right there and let me catch my breath." I hadn't realized it but she had taken a deep breath when she felt my first pressure and hadn't breathed since. I stopped where I was and reached around and lightly massaged her tits as she caught her breath and resumed breathing.

I could feel her sphincter muscles close in on me as I went in further and they felt fantastic. I stopped for a minute or two before resuming and she asked, "What's wrong, why are you stopping?"

"Just to give you a rest honey."

"Keep going."

I did and was soon buried. She had all of me up her tight little ass and I couldn't remember my cock ever being grabbed along every inch of it the way t was in her anal canal.

"Taski, I am going to start moving and I want you to tell me if it hurts too much."

I started to thrust and felt something hitting my balls. It was Mehra's face. She had somehow worked herself under her sister and was proceeding to eat her pussy while I was fucking her ass. No wonder Taski wasn't complaining.

I began a slow but steady thrusting while I was pulling her hips back to me. Just knowing Mehra was licking the pussy that was only a few inches away from the ass I was fucking turned me on even more. I reached around to hold Taski's tits but found that Mehra's hands had beaten me to them. Taski was now moaning but I was certain it was from pleasure and not pain. I pulled her hips back to me and let go with one huge thrust after the other until that warm feeling started deep inside of me and came rushing up into my balls before I exploded and shot a load deep up her ass.

I let me cock stay right where it was as Mehra continued doing her sister's pussy. It wasn't long before Taski had her own orgasm and we all lay there as she and I came down from our highs. Mehra was going to be next but it was going to take me a little while to recharge.

"So, was I gentle enough for you?" I asked.

"You really were. I was deathly afraid your big cock was going to tear me apart but it didn't feel bad at all after you got the first few inches in me. It honestly started to feel good after you were completely buried and started to really fuck me. Of course, Mehra's mouth helped a lot too." She laughingly replied.

"Ladies, I would like to suggest we go and shower and then get dressed (The boo's started right then) and go exploring along the cliffs and then down to the waters edge about a half mile up the coast. It'll be interesting and when we get back it will be time for dinner. Since you have both been so nice I'll treat you to dinner at the best restaurant in town. We can then return and sit out on the deck having a few 'sundowners' before it is time for more fun and games. What do you say?" I never mentioned the best restaurant in town was Mary's Cafe. Neat, clean and they served very good food but the atmosphere sucked and they didn't have a liquor license. Mehra jumped at it. "That would be great. I would love to get to know this part of the country better. Who knows, maybe I'll buy the piece of land alongside of yours and we could be neighbors." ---Heaven help me.

The exploring was really fun. We were like kids ooohing and ahhing every time we saw something the least bit out of the ordinary. The various tidal pools held all kinds of marine wildlife that Taski knew and gave us a brief explanation about.

In spike of the plainness of the place, dinner was very good. Mary herself was doing the cooking that night and she had made a key lime pie for dessert that knocked our socks off. We all had different kinds of fish and mine was superb … fresh and cooked perfectly.

Our sundowners were perfect. Three Scotches on the rocks, a few of the hors d'oeuvres I had planned on serving before dinner but they gave us something to snack on as the evening wound down.

I stopped drinking after the first one. If tonight was going to be like I thought it would be I damn sure didn't want to be drunk for it.

We were no sooner in the door when I put my arms around Mehra from the rear and said, "Honey, it's time that I introduced your lovely ass to my pulsing cock."

"Jim, I really want to please you but I have never done that before so I want to make sure you aren't going to hurt me. Will you please use lots of lubrication and go very slowly?"

Taski had heard all of this and butted in with, "Mehra, I'll be right there. If you say stop and he doesn't, he will never use his cock again. I'll cut the fucking thing off."

Once again I lubed up my cock and pushed a big glob of it as far up her ass as my fingers could reach. "Mehra, kneel up on the bed and hold the pillow to your chest for some support. She let out a little squeal when I had about three inches in her and I stopped dead. "Are you OK honey?"

"Yes, it was just that little push that spread me apart a little more."

Oh, Oh. I knew the next few inches would spread her even more.

I stayed right where I was and asked Taski, "Are you going to give her the same pleasure she gave you?"

"Yes, but I wanted to make sure you got started right." She replied as she turned to position her face beneath Mehra's pussy.

I was holding Mehra's hips and pulling her to me ever so slightly when I felt her fingers coming alongside of her hips and pushing into my crotch. She was using the tips of those fingers as a barricade. I couldn't go in any further without having her fingernails cut into my crotch. Damn, it was effective. "Don't you want me to go in any more Mehra?"

"Yes I do but I need a rest."

Right then Taski's tongue had found its mark on Mehra's clit and she let out a squeal. "Yes, Taski. Do me."

She had forgotten about her fingers holding me off and I resumed the pressure enabling me to penetrate almost all of the way. It was me that stopped then to give her a breather but I soon realized she didn't need one and I gave the final push that drove me all the way in. This virgin asshole had just been breached.

"Jim, don't go in anymore. That is all I can take."

"Mehra, it's a good thing that you can't take any more. I have everything I have buried in your ass right now. You have it all honey."

My thrusts were slow and even and it wasn't long before she was moving in sync with me. She threw her hips back hard with every one of my forward thrusts and then went back ever so carefully as I brought my cock out a bit. Taski was working her pussy as hard as I knew she would and it really wasn't but a few minutes of this when Mehra was having her orgasm but I felt it was one brought on by Taski, not me fucking her ass. Well, I would keep up my thrusting and when I shot my load in her I would bet it would turn her on again. I was right. As soon as I felt the warm rushing on my groin I started to fuck her even faster and harder than before. All of a sudden I heard her scream, "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder. Yes, oh Jim, don't stop."

Hell that was all I needed to hear. What she was saying was turning me on as much as the actual fucking of her ass. I grabbed her hips even harder and gave one huge pull and buried myself as deep as I possibly could as I shot stream after stream of warm come up her tight little ass. "Honey, you r virgin ass has just received its' christening."

"Oh thank you Jim. I have read about that for a long time and always wondered how it would be. I was afraid it would really be too painful but you did it so carefully it didn't hurt very much at all."

Taski just couldn't resist it. "Mehra, stop praising him. It will go to his head and he will be unbearable to get along with."

"Taski, it might all go to my little head rather than my big one. You wouldn't complain about that now would you?" I answered and we all had a good laugh.

We all slept well that night. The booze softened us up a bit and the exercise did us in. We slept like babies.

Mehra was up first and had bacon, eggs and coffee going with toast ready to pop when I awakened. What a way to wake up. Breakfast was ready to eat and so was the cook. She was standing in front of the stove bare ass naked with a small apron strapped on. Didn't want any of the bacon grease spattering on her lovely tits now did we?

Taski was up a few minutes later complaining she couldn't get a wink of sleep with all of the noise we were making. We chose not to break her bubble and inform her it was almost ten AM.

When we had finished eating and were just sitting there drinking our coffee my curiosity got the better of me.

"Girls, I'm curious about how old you guys were when you had your first incestuous experience."

Taski spoke first saying, " It was about five years ago. I was nineteen and Mehra a year younger."

"Where and how did it happen?" I asked.

Mehra took the floor with, "I had always wanted to go camping and never had but I kept bugging Taski and she finally gave in and agreed to go with me. A few days before we were going to leave I had gotten some lesbian magazines from a girlfriend and brought them with us on the trip. We were sitting around the campfire the first night out and I thumbed through them and then passed them over to Taski. I had been fucking a guy in school for the previous three months and Taski had had a couple of guys since she graduated high school and we looked at the pics in the magazine and talked about how different it would be. One thing led to the other and I was soon using my fingers on her pussy and she was doing the same to me. A little while later we were using our mouths and that was it. We love each other and probably enjoy sex with each other as much as we do with a guy. Present company excluded of course." She laughed and I roared.

"Well, I am glad you found what you liked and happy you shared it with me." I said.

The girls stayed with me for another week and a half before returning home. They only live about an hour from me so we have been able to get together many times in the following months. I would love to be able to spend more time with them but I only have so much vacation time and that's the controlling factor. The best we can do is many regular weekends and any long ones that include a holiday. We have enjoyed a couple of summer vacations other than going to Maine but we all have a soft spot for the cabin and have flown up on a couple of long weekends.

12