Skank-Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
Convenience Station Clerk.
849 words
4.37
14.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh." Maybe in her late 40's, I didn't know her name. Pounding away at her bent-over in-front of me. Jessica huskily whispering in my ear, "Fuck her. Harder. This Skank loves that big cock." Each time she'd say something, I'd get closer to cumming.

I couldn't believe this was happening. A hot summer day, a few boring towns over. Jess had convinced me to go with her and get beer. Mind you, we're 18. We were driving and she turned on 'Breaking the Law' by Judas Priest.

"Let's go get some beer, Ricky!"

"We're 18, Jess. They won't sell it to us, or they'll call the cops..." I trailed off.

"I know a place," she directed me there. We were remote, a small mill-town that had gone belly-up, like so many others, now only loosely populated with a few odds and ends.

"This town can't afford their own cops, they rely on the county sheriffs."

We pulled into the convenience store that doubled as a hair salon. It was early in the afternoon, hot, humid. The only vehicle in the lot. We walked in and browsed. Jess, grabbed two 30-racks and put them on the counter. The clerk, an aging late forties woman who probably smoked and drank too much, was ringing up Jess. She had large D-cups that were beginning to sag and wore too much make up, maybe still trying to look like an 80's wild-child.

"No ID, no beer." I overheard a raspy, worn-out voice state.

"Look, ma'am, perhaps there's something else we can work out." Jess said, patting my crotch.

The woman didn't say anything. Jessica stroked me through my shorts.

"Must get lonely in this town," Jessica stated with an almost whimsical tone, as my dick swelled, "This one here... he's packing... too good to miss out on." Jessica unzipped me and snaked my shaft from my boxers as my face turned more and more red, my big, angry, purple-headed cock kept growing and I saw the clerk's mouth drop agape.

"Does he know how to use it?" She motioned us behind the register in a little office, filled with clutter and receipts. She pulled down her pants, spread her arms out on the desk for support. "If he makes me cum, the beer is yours to take, free of charge. If not, I'm calling the sheriff."

Jessica stroked me.

"Don't worry, Ricky, I'll guide you through this."

Of course, Jessica was my first and only and while we had fucked like rabbits in the weeks after prom and graduation, this was new for me. Overwhelming. I was massively turned on about the situation but also feared the repercussions. I stepped up behind the clerk. Her pungentness wafted up to my nose. She smelled dirty. My cock grew more rigid, the veins looking stressed.

"Tease her slit with your cockhead. That's right, good, up and down. Just like I like you to do. Stick the head in the hole and pull out. That's right, once, twice, push into her a little deeper, now; good, one more time..." She said, whispering.

"Now," more gruffly, "impale this stupid twat." I grabbed the clerk's hips and shoved me big, meaty, thick cock deep into the mature cunt. I could feel it spasm all over me as I left my cock buried.

Jessica bent down to the clerks face, "I'm guessing that's one, am I right?" The clerk just moaned. I locked my eyes on Jessica who flipped her hair back, looked at her nails and it was the cockiest and most arrogant thing I've seen in my life.

I pulled out. The clerks had creamed all over my cock and then I buried it deep in, again, at Jessica's request. I sawed in and out of her. Building tempo, watching as my cock buried itself in and out. The clerk was panting hard and I was frigging in clit with my loose arm. She was getting ready to cum but, I, somehow wasn't close at all.

Jessica whispered in my ear. "I'm getting a little bored. Fuck her faster, then shove your thumb up her asshole and cum." Maybe I just work better with detailed instructions. I hammered away at this older, pungent pussy, moved my finder from her clit, wet my thumb and shoved it up her not-so-tight asshole. And I came a bucket inside her, thrusting in deep. Once, twice, three times. I pulled out and I could see my cum already dripping down from the hairy pussy. The clerk just waved to us, her head buried in her arms.

I pulled up and Jessica was already out the door, the beer loaded into the Jeep and she covered it with a blanket.

I got into the seat and Jessica tossed me some hand-sanitizer and a dunkin-donuts napkin.

"You just pimped me out for $30 bucks of beer, Jessica." I said, panting and with a smile.

"Ricky-Dicky, it might be attached to you, but it's my DICK and I tell you where to use it. That was Skank number one. We'll have many more, Ricky."