Slave Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, I'm gonna fuck my little slave," he hissed as he knelt between her spread legs, his hard cock pointing straight out at her. "I'm gonna fuck her black pussy with my white cock."

"Ooohhh please. Please no," she whimpered without any conviction. "Please don't master. Please don't."

As he moved further up between her legs he shoved the dress up, the bottom hem bunching at her hips. When he was in position he gripped his cock with one hand, his other remaining on her leg and pushing it open. He then leaned forward to run the tip of his cock over her flesh along the outside of her labia.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he told her. "I'm gonna fuck you with my white cock."

As the tip brushed across her aching clit her hips bucked, her ass jumping off the bed for a moment.

"Please no, master," she whispered, unable to make her voice plead any longer, her desire too powerful. "Please no."

As he slid the cock tip back and forth across her swollen clit a few times she felt her body react, felt the beginning of an orgasm start to manifest itself deep within her womb. Her loins burned a searing red-hot with her lust, her juices flowing freely as her pussy ached with need. She panted heavily, gasping each time the cock touched her clit. Her hands, above her head, tugged at the pillow. Her face rolled to the side and her eyes closed, her lips dangling open.

He slipped the tip of his cock down from her clit, running it along the edges of her puffy labia for a minute then in along her slit, sliding it up and down several times.

"Ooohhh," she sucked in breath, her hips bucking as it slid past her opening.

He placed the tip directly at her opening and pushed just enough to make it press at her walls. Her body quivered, her orgasm rolling toward the edge of release. She gasped and panted, her hands pulled at the pillow. Her tits swayed and rolled upon her chest as her muscles twitched throughout her body.

"Are you my little slave girl? My dirty little slave girl?"

"Ooohhhh master, pleeaassse," she whispered, her hips rolling, pushing her cunt at his cock.

For a long moment they remained like that, his cock just barely touching her pussy, slightly pressing at her opening. She rolled her hips beneath him, her mouth hanging open, her eyes closed. Within her loins her lust raged, the flames burning hotly. Her orgasm wavered near the brink, the sensations of everything teasing it forward by miniscule centimeters.

"Oooohhhhh, please don't master," she whispered.

He plunged his hips forward, dropping and driving his rigid cock deep into her wet pussy with one hard, fast stroke. The length of it ran along her walls, opened them, spread them, then drove along them.

"Uuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out.

The sudden filling of her aching sex by his rigid cock sent her orgasm crashing through her. Waves of lust filled passion smashed through her, her nerves lit up with electrical jolts.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!" She moaned loudly.

Her hands released the pillow as her arms fell to her sides. Her fingers curled into the bedspread and she tugged on it as her back arched off the bed. Her head rolled back, her mouth falling open, her eyes squeezing shut.

"Take my cock, slave," he growled, pulling his hips back part way then jamming them forward again. "Take it in your little black pussy."

Her ass leapt off the bed and ground her crotch into him as she slammed her pussy at his cock. Her head jerked from side to side. Her muscles clenched, her body a mass of straining tension as the orgasm exploded inside of her.

"Uuuuggggghhhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yea, take your master's white cock."

Kneeling between her legs with his stiff cock buried deep inside her wet pussy he grabbed her hips, his fingers gripping and holding onto her as he ground himself into her crotch.

Inside her the orgasm exploded with fierce intensity. Skyrockets filled her mind. Waves of passion washed through her body. Her juices flowed freely, coating his rigid cock and soaking her cunt, slipping out to run down across her flesh and coat her ass cheeks. Her muscles all tensed as her back arched higher off the bed, her hips bucking and jerking into him, pelting his cock with her clenching pussy muscles. Her mouth hung open wide and she panted, gasping heavily as the explosions within her made her nerves twitch beneath her flesh. A sheen of sweat appeared, covering her skin everywhere.

Soon he pulled back and her pussy clenched tighter at his cock as it was partially withdrawn. Then he drove his hips forward again, plunging his cock deep into her, ramming it into her aching sex.

"Uuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh ggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned out.

He pulled back again, struggling to position himself as her ass rose higher from the bed in an attempt to keep his cock completely inside of her. Rapidly he drove his cock in again, slamming the length of his manhood all the way into her.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh Gooodddddd. Oooohhhhh Gooooddddd master."

Explosion after explosion of lust filled passion rocked her body, her nerves vibrated with the excitement, her muscles twitching from the strain.

He soon started pumping himself at her as her ass jerked and humped in the air. Between them her pussy lips slid along his shaft. Her back arched higher, feet, flat on the bed, driving her hips in the air.

"Take it, slave. Take your master's cock."

He then proceeded to ram his cock in and out, fucking her harder and faster with each stroke. His hands on her hips pushed and pulled her with him, forcing her to fuck him back.

Her orgasm suddenly reached a new crescendo, massive waves of exploding passion enveloped her body and mind. Her body tensed tautly, shimmered with the sweat coating her flesh. She sucked in short, heavy gasps of air and her tits heaved and rolled with her. Tidal force waves rolled along her nerves. She jerked and panted, gasped and twisted beneath him as he pounded their body's together, slamming his hard cock in and out of her cunt.

"You're a hot little slave girl. Take my cock, girl, take it in your hot little pussy. My white cock in your black pussy."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooo maassteerrr."

His actions grew disjointed. He slammed their body's together awkwardly. Her tightly clenching pussy muscles made his cock grow stiffer. His hands nearly threw her away from him before jerking her rapidly back. His hips slammed forward as he jack hammered his cock in and out of her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh gggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaasssssssstteeeeeerrrrrr!"

"Yeess!" He growled.

With one last powerful drive he buried his cock inside of her. Holding tightly onto her hips he ground himself into her crotch, rolling his body against her, cramming his cock inside of her. Inside her wet pussy his cock twitched and jumped as it began to spray his semen.

"Uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhggggggggghhhhhhhh noooooo!" She whimpered.

The orgasm that had her back arched and her muscles tensed continued to roll through her as she felt this cock spraying his hot cum deep into her pussy. Her cunt gripped onto his shaft tightly and squeezed the throbbing member as spray after spray of his liquid coated her.

"Uuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddd!" She moaned out.

Beneath her sweat glistening flesh her nerves twitched, her muscles spasmed. Her face jerked from one side to the other and she cried out with her passion.

"Hot little slave," he gasped, his cock continuing to jump and twitch within her pussy.

Moments later her pussy milked the last of his semen from him and he sighed with both relief and exhaustion. Her own orgasm began to subside then, slipping back away from its existence and fading back into the shadows of her loins. Panting heavily her body relaxed and she dropped to the bed, her muscles softening then going limp with her own exhaustion.

He followed her down, laying on top of her, his softening cock still held within her pussy. Together they struggled to catch their breath. Through heavy lids she smiled at him as he looked into her face, admiring the satisfied glow in her features.

"We're not done yet," he whispered.

A thrilled shockwave coursed through her nerves at the sound of the words.

The End???

12