Slave In My Own Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt gestured to the blanket box at the foot of the bed and told me to sit down. I did. "From here you can get a good view while I fuck your wife again. I want you to watch closely. I want you to see what your wife really likes and how she shows her pleasure to a man who can please her."

This was too much to ask and he wasn't asking. Despite myself, I was fascinated and turned on and too much in wonder of it to question his command. "Yes, Master."

"Oh, and one more thing," Matt added. "You may enjoy what you see but you cannot help yourself in any way. No touching. You are just going to have to wait that one out."

"Yes, Master," I replied obediently though I did not know where I would find the will to obey his command.

With that, Matthew seemed to put me out of his mind. Claire said nothing, but offered Matt a huge inviting smile and spread her dripping, cum-soaked pussy for his use. He had never softened since finishing their last session and now he went right back to it, leaping onto her and back to fucking her without a kiss or a caress. He just put his cock in and started to screw her again. I was shocked. Claire had always needed a lot of foreplay before sex it seemed to me. Now here she was dripping wet for the cock of a man half her age. She moaned loudly with ecstasy as he penetrated her and from where I was I had a good view of her face as Matt screwed her. She was plainly in rapture and while I knew it was because she loved what Matt was able to do for her–fuck her hard, fast and long–I knew too as her eyes locked on mine that she was enjoying this even more because of me. Her frenzy was feeding on my humiliation, my submission, my jealousy of her and Matt and the plain hot thrill of being watched in the midst of sexual fervour. Already after only a couple of minutes they were bucking harder and harder against each other and I knew they must be close to another mind-blowing simultaneous orgasm.

I was humiliated and I was jealous, but I was also incredibly more aroused than I ever had been in my entire life.

Claire's eyes were rolling back in her head, they were bucking wildly and grunting like animals as they held back their orgasms as long as they could. Finally, Claire could hold back no longer and her self-control shattered against Matt's savage onslaught. "Yes, Matt," she screamed. "Make me come again! Make me come while he watches, while... my... husband.... watches!" She came hard, writhing through three powerful orgasms until she could surely endure no more.

Matt knew it too. He suddenly stopped his wild assault on her pussy and after a long and passionate kiss, he withdrew and rolled off her. His cock was sticking straight up as he made himself comfortable, propping himself up against a couple of pillows against the headboard of the bed. "You see, Brian?" he said. "Do you see how your wife can come for a real man?"

I could not meet his gaze. Claire lay back completely satisfied, a slutty, contented smile on her lips. She was radiant in her afterglow. I desperately wanted this whore who was once my wife and was now my dominant mistress.

"Answer me, Brian," he commanded.

"Yes, Master."

"Now see how she thanks a real man for some real sex."

Claire knew what was expected of her and she smiled at the thought of rewarding her lover in front of her husband. She was just recovered enough from her orgasmic ordeal to want to please the man who I now realized was as much her master as mine.

As I sat and watched, Claire positioned herself on her knees between Matt's legs and leaned forward into her work, raising her ass up for my inspection. Tiny streams of their combined juices ran out of her pussy and down her legs. The scent from her ass and pussy was driving me crazy with arousal. She began to kiss and lick around his rock-hard erection, licking her own juices from his pubic hair and balls before taking the cock itself into her eager mouth, and I would have traded everything that I could still claim as mine for the chance to change places with Matt right now. Claire had given me head from time to time, but never with much enthusiasm and never to completion. I didn't wonder if she would finish Matt though; I knew she would, even that she could hardly wait to swallow his cum.

Matt was watching me watch my wife pleasure him. "Look how eager to please she is when she's properly handled, Brian! Makes you wish you had done things differently with her, huh?"

After a couple of minutes, her eagerness began to take its toll on Matt's endurance. He could not continue to feign nonchalance and his growing excitement seemed to turn Claire on even more and she redoubled her efforts, stopping to rest her mouth only once, letting her hand take over the stroking of his cock and leaving her free to tell him (and me) that she wanted him to blow his load in her mouth so that she could show it to me, show me what I had missed out on. She returned to her task, giving the master a sensual blow job. Matt smiled at me and said. "She's so eager! She is nearly ready to come again herself just from pleasing me. But suppose we make sure she has her reward too? Slave, her cunt is high enough for you to get your head under. Eat your wife out while she sucks my cock." Claire let out an approving moan at Matthew's suggestion.

Having felt so utterly helpless, I jumped at the chance to do something even if it was not for me. I rolled onto the bed, lying on my back and positioning my head under her pussy, looking up at the hairy hole that had given me so much pleasure over the years and was now mine only to service as I licked another man's cock-juice out of it.

As soon as I put my tongue into her pussy, Claire began grinding herself against my mouth, positioning herself to achieve the maximum effect from my efforts. I found the clit I had licked so many times and began to flick it with my tongue for several moments and I could feeling the shivers running through her legs where I grasped her to steady myself at my work. She soon repositioned herself so that my tongue was deep inside her pussy instead, and I was eagerly lapping up her pussy juices and the sperm of my master. I knew that Claire was getting off on that fact as surely as if I had continued to tantalize her clit. As I tasted another man's cum for the first time, some part of me deep inside was chafing at this submissive act of perversion, questioning even my heterosexuality, but my cock was throbbing with excitement regardless of my confusion. All I knew was that for some reason, I was enjoying this and far too much. My balls were bursting with boiling semen and I was burning with the need for release.

"So you like your master's sperm in your wife's pussy, Brian?" Matt's voice was husky and thick with passion and he was breathing hard.

Claire was moaning with sheer ecstasy and I knew she was on the verge of coming again. I stopped working on her long enough to say yes to my master and that I loved his cock-juice in Claire's pussy and that did it for us all. She ground her cunt into my face as she came hard with waves of pleasure. In her convulsions her foot grazed my cock a couple of times and that was all I needed. I heard Claire's moans and groans of ecstasy turn to gargling as Brian let out a deep groan and filled her mouth with bursts after burst of his semen. My own ejaculation sent spurts of cum all over my chest and belly, with one hot spurt landing on Claire's ass before it rolled down toward her pussy and into my mouth. As we all came at once, I alone had the distinct pleasure of tasting the orgasmic flavour of our combined juices as I continued to sip from the cocktail of Claire's pussy.

For a time we each lay there, utterly satisfied and exhausted. But consciousness of the situation fully returned and with it I was filled with shame at the low level to which I had sunk. Matthew and Claire had no intention of allowing me to give in to second thoughts however. They immediately asserted themselves as my masters by ordering me to bring them some drinks and clean up the room. "We should get him an apron, Claire," Matt laughed.

I got up to get them their drinks. It was later explained to me that my life to the outside world would not change, but at home nothing would ever be the same again. As time has gone on, I have found to my astonishment that my life as a slave to my wife and her lover has had more than ample rewards, but those make for other stories.

12