Slum Cum: Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the inner knees and spread the legs wide, almost into a full split position and gave her a slow deep grind. I leaned forward and she read my mind for she lifted a big bubby from the side of her chest where it had been bouncing, and offered it to my hungry mouth.

"Have some more breakfast," she said.

I munched hard on the long brown nipple. I had sensed that she liked the rough stuff, since she had slapped me earlier and begged me to suck her clit and then again when she told me to fuck her hard, so I chewed away on the stiff nipple as she winced and cried out but never once tried to push my head away. After a while I separated from her and gave her vulva three firm slaps, making her groan before I ploughed back into her. I pulled out again and turning her over did the same to her fluffy, now reddened butt cheeks, smacking them even harder than I'd done the vulva. She responded by raising the ass high, inviting more. I gave her more; one two, three, four, five, stinging slaps that left instant finger imprints that welted on the broad, chubby ass.

I pushed her down and rolled her onto her side. As If reading my mind she immediately threw up one leg and held it up with a hand, positioning nicely for the expected attack. I used a thumb and forefinger to hold the big lips apart as I centered my stick and pushed it into her. I began to hammer away from the back as I rested on an elbow, enjoying the sight of quivering, dimpled backside. I stretched an arm around her and sunk my fingers into a boob, massaging it roughly. I saw her reach low below her bouncing belly and watched in amazement as her finger flickered frantically over her clit.

I removed my hand from her boob and held the leg high, making it easier for her to work on the clit. She was grimacing heavily as she coaxed the orgasm. I twisted my body around and got on my knees after depositing the back of her knee on my shoulder. I hugged the fat thigh and straightened up into a scissor position. I fucked her hard as she worked on her clit. Occasionally I reached down and slapped her boobs or pinched the nipples she winced and jerked in painful pleasure and spat up into my face. I retaliated by slapping her hard across the mouth and her body instantly jerked and began to shiver, breaking out into an orgasm. Five seconds later I felt my own explosion and I hugged her thighs tight as I began to cum, sending shot after shot of semen pellets up her pattacake

After the first few spurts I pulled out and gliding forward pushed my cock against her mouth. Still jerking, she managed to take my meat into her mouth and clamped down hard on it as she sucked it to emptiness.

We were both bathed in sweat and breathing hard as we lay in the afterglow of hot sex. I reached out and patted her battered pussy and she grasped my semi-hard tool in soft chubby fingers.

"This is the best fuck I ever had in mih life ... boy where yuh learn to suck pussy so, on Miss Enid or Sheila? She said, startling me.

Sheila was the fat lady in the apartment next to mine that I'd been banging for some time. I had no idea that Savitri knew. I simply smiled.

She added, "Well, me taking over now, them old ladies got to step aside with dey beat up old pussies," she said, looking quite serious.

"I enjoyed the breakfast ... how about some lunch?" I enquired.

"No problem, but you'll have to leave and come back, you don't know who saw you come in here and counting the minutes ... when you come back have some tools in yuh hand like yuh doing some job for me," she said.

She sucked on my cock for a couple of minutes and then I got up and put on my clothes. She led me to the door and peeped out to make sure the way was clear before letting me out. Just as I stepped out the door Miss Roxanne turned into the corridor from the stairs. That eventually led to something but that is another story.

12