Slut Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the east coast Sam was just finishing up the day when Kathy walked into his office.

As she approached him she put her arms around his neck and kissed him telling him how much she missed him this past weekend.

Returning her kisses Sam ran his hands offer her ass and told her he missed her too. In a matter of minutes Kathy was on her knees pulling at Sam's pants releasing what she missed most. Taking his cock into her mouth Sam was glad he was back.

Being there for the month Sam became very attached to Kathy and she to him.

Bob was away most of the time looking over other offices around the state. As always Jack had set him up with another employee's wife for the night he was in their town.

Jack would always pick a wife or two and threaten them with the loss of their husbands' job unless they surrendered their bodies to him and his clients.

Bob fit in as the controlling manager and Jack's right hand man not knowing that Kathy was like the rest of the women doing Jack sexual favors.

Now that Jack set Gloria up the same way he was working on someone for his own enjoyment, Sara.

The next morning Gloria was awaken by the sound of the telephone.

"Good morning and congratulations." was the voice on the other end. Gloria recognized Jack's voice and smiled.

"Why the congratulations?" Gloria said. "They signed the contract thanks to you and I want to reward you for that."

Gloria was excited and knew what the reward would be.

"Can you meet me this evening to celebrate?"

"I would love to if I can have someone stay with the kids."

"Send them to a friends for the night because you will be home late."

"OK! I will take care of it and meet you later."

Gloria sent the two youngest children to her friend for the night but Sarah stayed at home since she needed her computer for her schoolwork.

As Gloria arrived at their meeting place she saw Bob there instead of Jack.

"Jack asked me to fill in for him because something came up and he had to attend to it."

Bob filled her in on the plans for the evening. Meeting the clients for dinner and taking them to the dance club and celebrate the signing of the contract.

Gloria was put out by that but went along with it knowing it was to benefit Jack and the company.

Meanwhile Jack arrived at Gloria's house hoping to catch Sarah there before she left the house to be with the other children.

Sarah was just finishing up with her homework when Jack rang the doorbell. Before unlocking the door Sarah look out only to see Jack standing by her front door.

"Mr. Thornton how nice to she you again." Sarah said with a joy to her tone.

"How good to see you my dear." Jack replied as he entered the house.

"Mom isn't here right now can I help you?"

"I'm here to see you Sarah, do you think you have time for me before you leave?"

"Of course Mr. Thornton I will always make time for you. " "You did keep our little secret a secret didn't you Sarah?" "Oh yes Mr. Thornton I would never say anything when I make a promise."

"I know you wouldn't Sarah."

"How did you feel after I left you?"

"Oh, I got those goose bumps all over again and my private was wet again"

"Good Sarah, that's the way normal girls feel when they enjoy being with a man."

"Mr. Thornton I, I did enjoy what we did. Holding your penis and pulling it until you climaxed."

"Did you like the taste of my cum Sarah?"

"Very much sir, I thought about it for a long time afterwards and wished I had more."

"You will Sarah, you will have more. Let's go inside to the den and we can talk.," said Thornton. Looking at Sarah walk in those tight shorts and halter Jack was hard as a rock.

Sarah sat down on the large couch and Jack sat right beside her placing his hand on her knee. Jack took Sarah's shoulder and pulled her into him and kissed her lips as he ran his hand up to her crotch. Sarah kissed him back and accepted his tongue into her mouth. Pushing his fingers under her shorts and reaching his finger to her pussy lips. Sarah submitted easier than he expected.

He kissed her neck and down to her breasts. Probing his fingers into her pussy lips through her soft bush. Sarah was pushing her hips into his hand. Pulling his hand away and with both hands he pulled her halter off of her body leaving her bare chested looking him in his eyes. Reading her eyes he knew she was ready to do whatever he wanted. And he took full advantage of the situation.

Sarah put her head back against the couch and accepted his advances on her breasts. Taking a nipple into his mouth and gently biting down Sarah's body reacted with a jolt and holding his head to her breast raised her hips to his body. Pulling her shorts off Jack kissed down her body over her navel to the edge of her panty elastic.

Sarah breathing heavy pushed his head down between her legs, pulling her panties down he kiss her soft bush and putting his tongue between her pussy lips.

Lapping her pussy he reached up to her breasts. Taking a breast into each hand he rubbed her nipples as his tongue worked in and out of her pussy. Sarah was bucking her body to meet every stab of his tongue. Her body was at a boiling point and she experienced her first major climax. Her body wouldn't stop shaking until she filled his mouth with her juices.

Jack removed his pants and stood in front of the young beauty on the couch. He knew it was time to enter his cock into her. Holding his cock in his hand he lay between her legs and gently placed his cock head between her pussy lips. Slowly he pushed his helmet into her and felt her lips spread to accept the plum side cock head. Biting her lip waiting for the pain Sarah sighed and spread her legs further apart.

Going in deeper Jack felt her hymen and gently pushed until she let out a yelp then push hard through it. Sarah screamed and then relaxed to accept the rest of his eight-inch cock, feeling her insides stretch as the wide shaft passed through the walls of her womb.

Stroking in and out several times then Jack pulled out leaving the head just inside her pussy. Holding it there for several seconds then with a thrust he entered her again.

Sarah was climaxing and holding Jacks back pulling him deeper into her.

Jack didn't want to flood her with his cum, at least not now. Pulling out of her he straddled her body. Placing his cum soaked cock on her stomach.

Sliding up between her breasts Sarah was begging him for more.

Jack slid up further and laid his cock on her lips. "Open your mouth Sarah and take my cock into it." Sarah opened wide and Jack placed it into her mouth. As he entered her mouth Sarah could taste her pussy juice on his cock. Sarah was excited and sucked his cock as deep as it would go into her mouth. Licking his cock clean of her juices and sucking it like a vacuum.

Jack couldn't hold on much longer and he let go a stream of cum into her throat. Sarah swallowed as much as she could. Strands of cum lay across her lips and on her chin.

"You taste wonderful Mr. Thornton just like the other night." "I want more if you have more Mr. Thornton," she said to him as she licked her lips.

"Not now Sarah you must clean up and go to your sitter for the night. We will do it again I promise. Now clean up my sweet and I will see you again real soon."

With that Jack left and Sarah cleaned herself and went on her way to the sitter.

Gloria entertained the clients and Bob in celebration of the contract.

Jack called Gloria the next morning and apologized for not being there but knew she would enjoy her night with Bob and the clients.

Gloria accepting his apology made plans to see him that afternoon.

Jacks plans were all falling into place. There were a few more steps to take and his business will be well taken care of, as will his clients and employees.

When Gloria met with Jack she was happy for him and mentioned that she wasn't feeling very well the past few days.

"I missed you Jack and feel like you are avoiding me." she admitted to him with a sad look on her face.

Jack took her into his arms and kissed her deeply and told her that she meant a lot to him and owed her a great deal for his present success.

She also confessed to him that she wakes every morning and feels sick to her stomach.

Looking into her eyes he asked if she was pregnant.

"Oh my God" she said. I never gave it a thought! I can't be, I hope I'm not how would I explain? Tom hasn't been around much lately."

Jack told her to go get checked and let him know how she makes out. "Damn her he thought, I thought she was protected. She must be with all the cum she had in her the past months."

Gloria made an appointment with her doctor and had tests done. Her results were positive and she was upset. What she didn't know is who the father was.

She confided in Bob about her pregnancy and Bob said that if it were his he would be glad to take care of her and the baby. Knowing his wife has been unfaithful he had planned on a divorce and would love to be the father of Gloria's baby.

Gloria didn't know what to do. Jack has been acting very strange the past couple of weeks and she had suspicions of him having another woman. She loved her husband because he was the father of her children but loved Jack in a more romantic way. She didn't mind being with his clients to help make a deal but she didn't want him to have someone else.

Gloria set out to find out what was going on with Jack.

Jack knew that it wouldn't be long that Gloria couldn't entertain clients. He had to find someone to take her place.

The weekend was here and Sarah hasn't heard from Jack all week. Taking the liberty to call him she dialed his home number. Jack was glad to hear from her and they talked for a long time about everything and nothing. As Jack was talking to Sarah his cock was starting to rise with the memories of her naked and how he took her for her lay. He deflowered her and couldn't forget how she climaxed.

"Sarah" he asked "We still have our little secret don't we?"

"Oh yes Mr. Thornton I didn't tell anyone but I wanted to, because it was so good."

"Would you like to do it again?" he asked her.

"Any time you want Mr. Thornton any time at all."

"I did like the scent and taste of you when you came and would very much like it again."

"Do all men taste the same?" she asked.

Just like her mother Jack thought as he played with himself. Her mother loved the taste of cum.

"That is a question you have to answer Sarah, I don't know. I do know that not all women taste the same."

Jack made arrangements to meet Sarah Monday after her classes.

When Monday came Jack was busy in his office but didn't forget about Sarah. He was tied up with some new clients and feared he wouldn't make it at the time he had planned.

His new clients were three young men in their last year of college just starting a new business. They were good looking and very well built. He assumed and was right that they were in college on a sports scholarship. Thoughts of Sarah came back to him. He didn't want to be late meeting her. She was fresh meat to him and didn't want to disappoint her in any way. An idea came to him and without any thought he invited the three men out for dinner with him and Sarah. They accepted and he called Sarah to meet him at the restaurant in the country club.

When Sarah arrived all three guys stood at once and extended their hands to Sarah introducing themselves.

Sarah was dressed in a short tight dress down just above the knee with a low cut front that showed her 34C breasts with a deep cleavage and thin waist.

Jack liked the way she handled herself as she responded in a very respectful manner to them.

They looked at her breasts and their eyes traveled all over her perfect body. She looked like a model as she walked with her long slender legs taking long stride and her breasts shook.

During dinner they talked mostly of business so Sarah just listened. When dessert was served the conversation turned toward relationships and sex.

Sarah gave quite a show without realizing it when she was eating her vanilla pudding. They way she licked it off the spoon made all four men's cock's throb. Jack smiled at the display she showed knowing how much she likes cum.

"You handle that pudding with such tender loving care. Do you wish it was something that you recently tasted?" Jack said to Sarah. Sarah realizing what he meant started to blush. Jack smiled at her to make her relax. She excused herself to go to the ladies room. As she walked away all the men watched her walk. Knowing they were watching she gave a little extra wiggle to her butt.

"Now that is some women," Jack said out loud. "She sure is hot" one of the men said. And they all agreed. Jack asked them if they would be interested in having some of that. They answered at the same time. "Hell Yes."

Jack thought it would be a good time to find out if she would be a good company girl, and possibly take her mothers place until she had the baby.

When Sarah returned to the table Jack announced that they were going back to his office.

They all met there after leaving the restaurant and Jack poured some drinks for them. Taking Sarah to the side Jack told her that he wanted her to do exactly as he asked and she would be well rewarded. He told her that he needed her help to have these college students sign a contract with his company.

"Oh Mr. Thornton you can depend on me, you know I will do anything for you." Sarah said with a big smile on her face.

Jack slipped some liquor into Sarah's drink just to loosen her up a bit. Sarah drank her drink down and Jack gave her a bit more. She felt her head getting light and also feeling very sensual. Her nipples were hard and moisture was forming between her legs. The more she drank the more she felt like she did when she had her orgasm with Jack.

Jack turned on some music in his office and asked her to dance for them.

Sarah dance slow and sexy in front of the men. Her body was tingling with desire and lust.

Jack from behind her and held her breasts firmly in his hands as he pushed his cock into her back. She threw her head back and sighed as he began to kiss her neck and lower the straps to her dress. Pulling her dress over her breasts leaving her with her bra on. Her rose colored nipples stuck through the material like two darts long and hard. With her dress around her hips and Jack grinding into her he lowered her dress to the floor. Sarah stood there in bra and panties with Jacks hands on her hips as she moved to a slow rhythm.

The men sat there staring in disbelief of such a beautiful body moving in front of them.

Jack turned her around a few times to show her perfect ass and long legs. Slowly Jack rolled down her panties then undid her bra letting it free her breasts.

The men had their tongues out watching this incredible woman being disrobed in front of them.

Jack pointed to one of the men and told Sarah to go to him and show him how she sucks a cock.

The blonde blue-eyed guy sat back on the couch as Sarah kneeled in front of him and began taking his cock from his pants. Her body was on fire and she was on a trip to ecstasy. Taking his large cock into her hands she lick around the head and tasted his pre-cum like she had done to Jack just days before. She liked the taste on her tongue and lips as she did before. Taking most of his shaft into her mouth she sucked it hard as she raised her head up to capture just the head between her lips. Running her tongue down the cock along the large vein made his jump with excitement. Swallowing his cock again deep into her mouth until his pubic hair brushed against her nose. She was so happy with herself that she took his whole cock into her mouth.

Sucking hard and deep she felt his cock swell and his balls tightened. A large wad of hot white cream was shot into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She tasted it and swallowed it into her belly. With a smile on her face she jerked his cock again and again unloading all his hot cream into her mouth. Before she swallowed his wad of cream she played with it with her tongue then took it deep into her belly. When the first guy leaned back and spent she crawled to the next and performed the same thing to him.

Then approaching the last man she looked a Jack for his approval and he just smiled and nodded his head.

The last man was larger than the first two, Sarah had trouble lick him as he entered her mouth because her mouth was so stuffed with cock she couldn't move her tongue. She licked down his shaft and licked his balls then taking one at a time she sucked gently on his balls. Licking up his long and thick shaft she took little nibbles at his flesh. This drove him wild. Jerking and nibbling his cock made him cum with her having to deep throat him. He came with a greater force than the others and his cum was creamier and in greater portions than the others. He came so much she couldn't swallow it all. Some fell to her chin then to her tits, Jack seen this and kneeled behind her and spread the cum over her nipples and into her skin.

This drove Sarah into another gear. She turned and reached for Jacks cock to take it into her mouth. She wanted more and that's what Jack was giving her. More cock and cum for Sarah. After Jack came and they lay together on the floor.

The three college students dressed and started to leave but first shook Jack's hand and said, "We have a deal."

Jack kissed Sarah after they left and thanked her for her help.

Sarah said "Thank You" and smiled. She told Jack she learned something out of all this. "All cum tasted a bit different and all was good tasting."

Well we know what happened to Sarah, she works for Jack in many capacities. And for Sam he stayed on the east coast and had Kathy move in with him after her divorce to Bob who is raising a baby with Gloria who is looking for work.

12