Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 6:00 Paul was on his way home to his wife. Kat enjoyed her time with him in small bites. She was happy that he had a wife to go home to. But she was left wanting. She craved Derek's more talented tongue so she sent him a text asking if he would like to come over and lick her pussy.

Derek jumped at the chance. While he sped to her door Katie changed into a pair of thigh high wool socks and a pair of high heel sneakers for a sporty sexy look. She greeted him at the door like that and led him straight up to her room. He was on his knees looking up at her pussy that seemed to be more engorged than usual before it occurred to him what was happening.

"Did you just have sex with another man?" He asked trying his best not to sound jealous or anxious.

"Yes. And he left me wanting your talented tongue. Is there a problem with that?"

"N...no." Responded Derek before burying his face in her freshly fucked pussy.

Derek wanted to ask who the other man was. He wanted to ask if he had cum in her pussy. And he wanted to ask if there was still any residue of the other man's cum where he was about to put his tongue. But his quick mind ascertained correctly that there was a very high chance that she would say it was none of his business who the other man was, he probably didn't want to know anyway and any question about the 'cleanliness' of her pussy was not likely to go over well.

As he tasted the glorious taste of that pussy, he so adored he realized that even if there was a bit of residue there, he would lick it if she told him too. The truth is that Paul had cum in her, Derek was tasting a bit of that residue and Katie knew it. The thought of it was a bit of a barrier in that split second, he had hesitated but the taste of her pussy -- residue and all -- was as delicious and tantalizing as ever. They had a wonderful time.

The next night with Rob was also a success. They went out for drinks and dinner then back to her place. Kat wore a pair of skin-tight jeans, knee high boots with 4" stiletto heels and a snug cable knit sweater with no bra. Rob was over the moon to be with her. She gave him her undivided attention even though guys hit on her every time she was more than 6' from him.

When they got back to her place they made out on the couch for a while. Kissing, touching, caressing almost like teenagers, but without the angst of not knowing how far it would go. When Katie peeled of her sweater, he knew it was an invitation to touch, kiss and suck on her beautiful tits. She loved the way he lavished attention on her nipples. And when she peeled off her jeans and panties, he got on his knees like an eager puppy first using his fingers to stimulate her wet pussy and gently rub circles on her clit, then lapping up her juices as he sucked and nibbled on her clit and labia. In his own way he was as masterful as Derek. And he applied himself like this was a once in a lifetime try out for something he had always wanted.

"I want you inside me." Was all Kat had to say.

Rob looped his arms under her thighs and around her back and picked her up as he stood in one smooth motion. His lean body belied the strength built into every fiber. They kissed passionately as he laid her gently on the bed then pulled her towards him where he stood just enough so that her hips rotated down slightly at the edge of the bed.

He painted her swollen pussy lips with the head of his cock then slowly eased it between her lips. She let out a small groan as her lips parted more than they did with any of her previous lovers -- for all her newfound sluttiness Katie had still only been with Derek, Paul and a couple of other forgettable previous boyfriends. But as he eased it in a few more inches she let out a much more audible gasp as the thick head of his cock brushed past her g-spot. She smiled her approval with a curl of her upper lip as she wrapped her arms around her knees to pull her folded legs back and apart as if to emphasize the fact that she was spread out for him.

As Rob looked down at this gorgeous woman spreading her legs for him the last vestiges of guilt or self-consciousness, he felt for fucking his friend's ex-wife left him. No man could be expected to decline this opportunity and she clearly no longer belonged to any man.

As Rob's big cock passed the deepest point any man had ever been inside her Katie felt delicious new sensations. She arched her back and threw her head back. Pretty soon he was balls deep in her. This surprised her as she knew a lot of women say that anything over 7" can be too much and will "bottom out." To be sure Rob wasn't much over 7. But she felt like she could take him easily. Katie had a body and mind built for fucking. Her physiology could take it and was ideally suited to adapt to it because was so receptive to stimulation (the vagina expands and deepens when a woman is stimulated).

"Fuck me Rob. Fuck me hard. Give me that dick." She moaned as her hands drifted unconsciously up to her big tits and started to play with her nipples.

Rob suddenly wanted to grab those big tits and play with those hard nipples, but he was awestruck and did not want to break the spell. Katie was surely the hottest, sexiest woman he had ever been with, and he wanted to be in her good books, so he did exactly what he was told. With one hand on each of her creamy white thighs he pounded his hard dick into her with long enthusiastic strokes.

"Rub my clit, Rob."

He moved one hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit gently in a circle with his thumb.

"That's it. That's it. Fuck me."

Rob knew well enough to know that as a guy when you get that reaction you just keep doing exactly what you're doing.

As he was pounding her sweet pussy and working her engorged clit Katie's body started to shudder starting at her stomach and radiating out to her extremities. Rob was trying to keep from blowing his load but was losing control.

"I'm going to cum Kat."

"Do it! Fill my pussy! Unhhhhhhh!" She wailed so loud that Rob was sure the whole neighbourhood heard her. He sort of hoped they did and would see him as the man who made this sexual goddess cum like that.

As his thrusts stuttered his cum erupted into her pussy and her body shook as her orgasm extended and hit a crescendo just as the last of his cum drench the inside of her pussy. They both took a moment to catch their breath. As he pulled his cock out of her, she felt a big stream of his cum ooze out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

On an impulse Rob got to his knees and licked her pussy clean. One of his previous girlfriends -- an older woman -- had introduced Rob to cum play, so it didn't cause hesitation for him the way it did for most guys. But it caught Katie completely off guard. She smiled and squirmed in delight as she held his face in her wet freshly fucked pussy.

When he was done, she pulled his head up and looked at him with a look of stunned surprise. "That was amazing. Nobody has ever done that for me before. Thank you."

"I enjoyed doing it. Katie I'd enjoy doing anything for you."

Katie had already begun to learn the power she had over men, but like a lot of women she made the sub-conscious assumption that heterosexual men were all the same in terms of what they want and their sexual attitudes. Obviously, she knew that people have all kinds of kinks and preferences, but that seemed so distant from her experiences. Compelling Derek to eat her pussy after she had been with Paul (even though she had wiped herself clean) seemed like the height of naughtiness and she wasn't even sure why she had done it. But then having Rob take the initiative to eat a cream pie from her pussy was a revelation that gave her a rush of adrenaline and feeling of empowerment.

In that moment Katie and Rob came to a sort of unspoken understanding. She would never be exclusive to him, but he would happily be available to her for whatever she wanted if it was at all possible to do so.

.................................................................................................................................................................

The thing that most appealed to Katie about Max was that he was serious beefcake. She didn't know how dinner would go, but if he didn't really blow it, he was going to get the best kind of bed inspection.

Katie was feeling very physically stimulated so she decided to make sure Max felt the same way. She wore a very short black leather skirt that stopped less than halfway down her thighs, sky high-heeled leather ankle booties and a lace front suede corset top that put her cleavage on display. She wore her hair up in a ponytail so she could let it down theatrically later. Ruby red lipstick and a touch of eyeshadow completed the smoldering look.

Max was instantly self-conscious as he came to the door in a nice pair of jeans and a crisp button up shirt. "Damn Katie you look like a million dollars. I think I am under-dressed. I am sorry."

"Don't be silly. You look great. Besides I'm the girl, I'm supposed to get the attention, aren't I?"

"Yes. Yes of course. I am sure that won't be an issue."

Katie smiled, grabbed her purse, locked the door and took Max's arm. He could feel her soft bosom press up against arm and felt a surge of blood to his groin.

As it turned out Max was very engaging and quite intelligent. He was working on a university degree and the moving job was helping to pay the way. His family was lower middle class. She was correct that he was Slavic or at least mostly. His father's side was Russian, and his mother's side was Russian-German. His first name came from his German grandfather.

"You just got divorce then? That is why you moved to the new apartment?"

"Not divorced yet. We are separated."

"Has it been difficult."

"Not really. There is some adjustment, but we are on good terms. That was my soon to be ex-husband that was there when you dropped off the bed."

"Oh. Ouch. I guess maybe that wasn't the best time for me to hit on you."

"Ohhhh. Is that what you were doing?" Cooed Katie with mock surprise.

"That is what I was going for anyway."

"I guess it worked. Don't worry about Derek. He knows I am dating. Sowing my wild oats in fact."

"That must be tough for him to hear."

"Maybe." Said Katie with a shrug. "So do you want to go back to my place."

Max could barely contain his glee at the clear reference to the prospect that he was going to get to fuck this gorgeous woman. He hastily settled the bill and they left.

Back at Kat's place they started kissing on the couch and were soon going at it hot and heavy. When Katie pulled away, stood in front of him, slowly released the laces on her corset and peeled it off to release her magnificent tits he watched with rapt attention. But when she kneeled between his thick powerful thighs, parted them and reached for his crotch it all seemed almost too good to be true.

Katie took her time removing his belt and his pants before slowly pulling down his boxer shorts to reveal the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was at least 10" long, nearly as thick as her wrist and standing at full attention. Her jaw dropped and she raised her hand to her mouth and murmured "Holy shit."

A look of genuine panic flashed across Max's face. More than one woman had refused to continue with sex with him after seeing his monster equipment. None of them had been as ravishing as Katie. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever been with, and he felt his heart sink at the prospect of getting so close and being denied made his heart leap into his throat.

For a moment she just stared at it. But slowly a smile spread across her face, and she reached out with both hands to take control of his awesome penis. Max's relief was palpable as Kat wrapped her lips around the head of his massive cock.

She looked at him with a mischievous grin while she licked his frenulum. "You are going to have to take your time with a cock like this Max."

"It would be my pleasure."

"It might take a lot of practice too. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Oh yes Katie. You take all you need."

Katie sucked his balls and licked the length of his shaft then settled in to stroking him with two hands while she worked the head with her tongue and lips. She tried to get more of him into her mouth, but it was just too much cock. After a few moments of that she decided to tit fuck him. The guys that she had been with before now except for maybe Rob were too modestly endowed to really get the full effect. Their average cocks just got lost between her big tits, but Max's magnificent manhood filled that cleavage and left her with enough to suck on. Katie loved feeling his throbbing member stuffed between her tits and they both enjoyed the visual.

But she was soon aching to get that cock inside her. She was nervous and excited and just wanted to take the plunge.

To his credit Max knew that a woman needed to be relaxed, stimulated and lubricated to take his cock. When she got up to lead him to the bedroom, he picked her up like she weighed nothing. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and covered his face and neck in kisses. In the bedroom he laid her gently on the bed, spread her legs and knelt at the side of the bed where he could lick her pussy. She was engorged and wet, so he knew they were off to a good start.

Ever since moving into this new apartment, which she had come to see as a sort of den of iniquity, Kat had noticed that whenever she was with a man, she seemed to get excited and wet more easily than ever before. It was no less the case with Derek. It was just the atmosphere, the space, her space where men came to be with her.

"Come up here Max. I want you to fuck me." Katie almost commanded impatiently. She did genuinely appreciate his oral efforts, but the little bit of trepidation she had about stuffing that monster cock into her tight pussy made her even more anxious to get on with it.

Max kissed his way up her body as he wedged his big frame between her open legs. She spread them wider for him as he took a moment to enjoy her tits.

"Ok. Slowly." She said as she held his thick cock in place and felt it press up against her sopping wet cunt.

Max obliged and eased himself forward ever so slowly. They both felt that initial resistance as her cunt hesitated to give way. But with a little extra nudge the fat head of his dick forced her lips apart and entered her. Max put just a couple of inches of his manhood inside of her then gave her a moment to relax into it. His every movement tugged at the folds of her pussy and the fullness of the shaft pressed up against her clit. It was like his size spread everything out and accessed every available nerve ending at the entrance to her pussy. They were spots other men had stimulated but never all at once.

As Max eased himself into Kat by a couple more inches that sensation of all nerve endings being stimulated at once multiplied and the intensity of each contact point was magnified. She gasped as it felt like it might just be too much sensation, too much to take in.

"Shhh. It's ok Katie. I will take it slow." Said Max as he pulled back out before gently pushing himself back into her.

Kat's pussy started to quiver, and the surface of her skin flushed as she entered a prolonged state of orgasm. With each stroke Max went a little deeper and her body yielded a little more. He had about 70% of his length in her when she started to get an overwhelming sense of being filled. It wasn't painful because he was so gentle, but it felt like maybe there just wasn't any more room in her. At this point Max started to pick up the pace of fucking her tight pussy, but not pushing any deeper.

Again, that sense of almost too much stimulation started to build. It felt like it was too much to hold. Katie started panting like a bitch in heat then yelling in a sort of tortured ecstasy. Her body started to buck and as the sensations overwhelmed her a dam burst. Max pulled his fat cock out of her just as she squirted for the first time. She was flopping around uncontrollably squirting and shaking with goose flesh all over her body and all her extremities numb.

When her orgasms finally crested and subsided, she realized that Max was there holding her firmly but gently and they smile at one another. She spread her legs and pulled him into her again. This time his cock entered her much more easily and the resistance that her pussy put up was a source of pleasure. The shaft of his big cock pushed past her cervix so that any discomfort there subsided and with each long stroke the ledge of his cock head brushed her G-spot and his shear girth tugged gently at her labia and her clit.

That initial rush of stimulation that is discomforting or even a source of fear was a necessary part of training her body to embrace a big dick. The gush of a squirting orgasm was another step in training her body to embrace pleasure. And moments later when Max unloaded what seemed like a torrent of cum inside her receptive pussy it seemed as though his pheromones had coaxed her pussy to yet another layer of receptivity.

Once accessed these aspects of her physiology became more familiar and more accessible to Katie. Max fucked Katie two more times that night. He still didn't get balls deep in her. That didn't happen until their fourth date.

As much as she enjoyed Max and appreciated him personally and sexually, he was even more taken with her. Most women didn't give themselves over to sexual experiences that much. And the few that did never went two more times until they had drained his balls fully. He felt honoured to be part of it.

Max now faced the same sentiments as Rob. He knew she would never be exclusive to him yet was entirely willing to make himself available to her entirely on her terms. It was an odd place to be when one thinks about future relationships.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

The next night was a Thursday. Katie had half a mind to continue her streak of fucking a different man every night and she knew that any of them would come running if she called. Even Paul would find an excuse to give to his wife if Kat wanted to fuck him. But she decided that going to the gym was a better idea.

It was but only sort of. The gym wasn't all that busy that evening and one of the trainers had a little too much time to chat her up. He was an athletic handsome black man, but unfortunately a little too full of himself. Apparently, he had overheard her tell a friend that she had separated from her husband and now he was convinced that she deserved a date with him. Something about his attitude made her recoil.

Thankfully one of the other more experienced trainers noticed that his overtures were not working out and Kat was not looking happy. She pulled him aside and politely told him to piss off. Meanwhile Katie slipped off to the ladies only section of the club in case he wasn't a very good listener.

The trainer who helped Kat was usually very quiet and reserved. It was easy to see why. She was a stunning raven-haired beauty of Mediterranean or middle eastern descent who taught multiple spin classes and aerobic classes daily. To say she was toned and taut in the most feminine way would be a vast understatement. She had to keep a low profile and make herself a little bit unavailable or she would never get a moments peace from the gym rats. Almost all her classes where female only so the only reason she happened to be in the mixed gender part of the club was because she was between classes.

When Kat finished her workout, she headed to the dressing room. She decided to take her time with a long soak in the hot tub followed by time in the sauna. When she was in the sauna the other trainer came in and joined her. It was just the two of them.