Small College Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke and Coach Scalfi won the next game, making it my turn to show my bare ass. Terry took off her dress. She was wearing only a pair of white panties underneath. I confess that I stared at Terry's almost nude body. Looking at her, any thoughts of Coach Scalfi left my mind. Terry was, to my eyes, perfect.

Terry spread her arms out, displaying herself. "What do you think?" she asked me.

"Terry, I don't know the words to describe how beautiful you are," I said.

Terry came up to me, mashing her bare breasts into my bare chest. She put both hands on my bare ass and kissed me. I put my arms around her waist.

"Uhem, young lovers?" Coach Scalfi said loudly. "We have another game to play. We need to get the two of you naked." Frankly, that sounded like a great idea to me.

Terry and Coach Scalfi both upped their play. Luke and I just tried to stay out of our partners' way. The game went to a tie-break, which kept going. Neither team could win by two. We were all getting winded when Coach Scalfi said, "Fuck it, let's all strip off."

Terry quickly chimed in, "Works for me.

Terry began pushing her panties down. She pulled them over her shoes and tossed them away. I said that she looked incredibly beautiful in just panties. I was surprised at how much more beautiful she looked completely nude. I was so entranced that I didn't even bother to look to see what Marissa Scalfi looked like naked.

I also forgot to take off my jockstrap. Terry came over to me, grasped the waistband with both hands, and pulled my jockstrap down, squatting down as she went. When she had my jockstrap on the ground, her face was just above my dick. "That looks as nice as I remember it," Terry said.

Behind us, Coach Scalfi said, "Luke and I are going to my office to fuck. Why don't you two use the training room."

Terry stood up and I followed her beautiful bare ass off of the courts and down a hall. She opened a door and turned on the lights. She turned to face me. "I want to do this with the lights on," she said. "I want to see you as well as feel you." She reached out and took my dick in her hand. "I've wanted to touch this since you streaked the dairy bar."

I put my hand between Terry's legs and began gently fingering her. "I've wanted to do this with you since freshman year," I said.

"Really?" Terry replied. "Why didn't you come on to me?"

"I figured that you were too far above me," I said.

Leading me by the dick, Terry walked us over to a padded training table. She lay down on her back and spread her legs. "I want you above me," she said. "Right above me and in me."

I got up on the table. Terry took my dick in both hands and guided it into her pussy. The look on her face as I entered her was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Terry was a virgin, but whatever she lacked in experience she more than made up for with energy and enthusiasm. My only prior sexual experience had been with my last girlfriend in high school so I didn't have much basis for comparison. However, I could not believe that sex with anyone else could be better than sex with Terry Huebner.

That brings me back to the fall afternoon 35 years later. I was standing behind the old dairy bar. Terry, my wife of 35 years, was with me. Marissa and Luke Keckle were there. Also there were our daughter Emma, a junior at Grimson; her boyfriend Greg; Luke and Marissa's daughter Glenda, Grimson's current tennis coach; and Glenda's husband Brett, Grimson's head athletic trainer.

"Are you sure that you want to join us in this?" Marissa asked Glenda and Brett. "You won't have problems with your jobs?"

"No," Glenda said, "the college administration is pretty laid back. About the only thing off limits is sex with a student. I've been looking forward to this since you told me that you and Dad and Terry and Harry were going to do it."

"Ok, let's go," Emma said as she pulled her top off. Soon, all eight of us were nude except for our shoes. Marissa had aged well, but Terry nude far outshone any other woman in my eyes, even the two much younger women.

Once again, I felt the sun on my bare ass and a breeze on my bare dick. I still felt proud to be seen nude, but I was prouder this time because Terry Huebner was with me as naked as I was. We did leave our wedding rings on.

"Walk slowly, like Harry did at the original," Terry said. Hand-in-hand, the eight of us walked naked around the corner. Waiting for us was a mix of former classmates of ours, Marissa's former players, former faculty, current faculty, current students, all of Glenda's tennis team, and several of the college's administrators. The eight of us walked proudly: two families and two generations of exhibitionists.

As we reached the clothed crowd, Gary Stern, now president of Grimson's small alumni association, said in a loud voice, "The Crimson College Class of 1983 Reunion Reception is officially open."

12