Small Town Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Soon, Wanda noticed a different flavor. It seemed that her sucking cleaned out the baby juice and caused Sharon' s own musky juices to flow. Sharon brought her feet up to the desk and bending her knees, tilted her hips to allow Wanda better access. She moaned as the other woman licked and enjoyed her pussy. Wanda had never done this before and it seemed she had a real natural aptitude for eating pussy. Soon Wanda's hands were busy stroking her own wet snatch and the sounds of her fingers smacking through her juices filled the room.

Sharon knew she was close to another orgasm herself, she reached down and grabbed Wanda's head pulling her up and away. "Come here," she said, pulling Wanda up on the desk with her. The two women entwined on the hard surface, tongues meeting, hands groping at each other. As Wanda's fingers slid into Sharon's twat, Sharon's fingers slid into Wanda's. Pushing aside the wet panties Wanda still wore, Sharon's fingers slid in the woman's hot box while her thumb flicked over an enlarged clit. Wanda's hips bucked hard, and she screamed as the orgasm rocked through her.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Don yelled as he barreled through the door. He stopped dead at seeing the two women on the desk, fingers buried in pussies, tits pressed together.

"Ah, just in time Don. Although Wanda did an amazing job licking my pussy clean, I really prefer a dick to make me cum," Sharon calmly stated.

Wanda smiled, "I understand some women like dicks in their pretty pussy." She spread Sharon' s thighs wide and gently stroked the bare pink folds open for Don to see. "Personally, I'd really love to just suck more jizz out again." As soon as the words left Wanda's mouth, she marveled to herself, "Who have I become?"

Sharon grinned. "Come on Don, what are you waiting for? Or do you need some fluffing first?"

Don still stood with his mouth hanging open just staring at the sight before him. His eyes darted between the two women. Wanda and Sharon both moved off the desk and over to Don. They began undressing him and it wasn't until his pants hit the floor that Don recovered enough to protest.

"Wait, what? What is this?" he asked trying to hold both women off of him.

"It's a day of dreams to come true. Don't question just take," Sharon answered him, sliding her body over his as she started to explore his rapidly hardening cock. Wanda' s hands joined hers eager to discover what else was in store.

Don's cock was much longer than Ray's but on the slender side. Both women could hold his cock and still not cover the head. Sharon' s pussy gushed again at the sight. Now this was an impressive pole and she couldn't wait to get nailed by it. She dropped to her knees and began trying to work the long thing into her mouth.

Since a dick didn't impress Wanda much, she went back to playing with Sharon's tits. Fondling and kissing them, Wanda enjoyed her toys while Don watched in wonder. He couldn't believe what was happening. Here was Wanda the Bitch on her knees with her hands all over Sharon's tits. And wow, what a set of tits! He gazed down at Sharon as she sucked his cock into her warm mouth.

He didn't understand it, didn't know what was causing it, but Don was no fool. Two women, both almost naked, both with nice bodies, both only wanting pleasure. Hell yes, he was in! He quickly decided that he would make sure to get all he wanted from this occasion, as he was positive it would never happen again.

Reaching down, he pulled Sharon to her feet and did his own titty playing. His hands kneaded her soft breasts and he gently rolled a nipple between his fingers. Sharon smiled as she continued to stroke his cock in her hands. Don slid his hands down to get a feel of pussy but encountered Wanda's hands instead.

Sharon laughed and stepped back to sit on her desk again. Don pushed Wanda aside and gripped Sharon's thighs and pulled them apart. Wanda circled the desk to get behind Sharon so she could continue to play with her tits. Don just shook his head in amazement at the actions of a woman he had despised.

Don's thumbs pressed into Sharon' s pussy, sliding over the wetness and flicking over her clit. She arched back into Wanda and settled in to enjoy and be enjoyed. Don rubbed his dick over the rose colored canyon, getting it nice and wet.

"Fuck my pussy. Stick that long cock in me," Sharon whispered.

Don just smiled. He'd fuck her all right, but not quite the way she thought. Slipping his prick into her tight hole, he pushed in as far as he could easily go. Sharon moaned at feeling of the hard fullness so deep inside her. As Don worked more of his length in her, she could feel him bumping against her womb. It actually hurt just a little that he could go so far inside, but it was a good hurt and she was ready for the ride.

Don kept his strokes slow and long, working Sharon up high. Soon she was panting and bucking her hips, trying to entice him to move faster. "Damn you, fuck me!" she shouted. Wanda reached down to fondle Sharon's clit, trying to help relieve the pressure.

"You want fucked? You think you're ready for me to fuck you?" Don asked.

Sharon just growled at him and jerked her hips harder. Don grabbed Sharon' s legs and pushed them up high, tilting her pelvis up. He then slowly pulled his cock from her soaking pussy and used the wetness from it to moisten up her puckered rosebud ass hole.

"Oh you dirty little man," Sharon exclaimed when she figured out his intentions. It took Wanda a moment longer of watching Don use Sharon' s pussy juices to lubricate the other opening. She then climbed up on the desk and situated herself between Sharon' s legs and started rubbing her clit to produce more juice. Wanda gave quick licks of Sharon's snatch making sure to leave it even wetter.

Don dipped his thumb into Sharon and then carefully slid it in her ass to help open it up. Between Wanda playing with her clit and pushing a finger in her twat and Don working her rectum, Sharon was getting seriously worked up. When Don started to push his tool into her ass, she was more than ready. She pushed back, whimpering with pleasure, encouraging him more.

Once Don had popped in past the tight muscle of her sphincter, he was able to slide right in. Sharon had been butt fucked before, but not by such a long pole. Don reached places inside her that no one ever had before. As her pussy juices helped to ease things up, Don was able to increase the pace. Sharon moaned loudly and rocked against Don's thrusts.

With Wanda getting as close as she could, licking and fondling her cunt and Don starting to get serious about pounding on her ass, Sharon could only lay back as intense feelings started to fill her. As Wanda's pussy was there anyway, Sharon started fingering her, pushing her fingers in her hole in rhythm to Don's fucking. This caused Wanda to do her own whimpering and squirming.

Watching the two women and working his dick into Sharon' s crack was causing Don to be one happy man. The super tight ass, the gushing pussies, bouncing tits, keening wails from the women, it was all too much and Don began to seriously start fucking. His hips flew as he pounded his cock into Sharon's ass, digging in deep and hard.

This time is was Sharon shouting "oh my god" as an intense orgasm ripped though her. Her body jerked and spasmed around the fingers and cock inside her. Wanda sucked her clit hard and rubbed furiously to prolong the woman's pleasure only more encouraged by the screams coming from Sharon.

Don gave loud grunt as he thought his balls were going to explode. Watching Sharon's pussy contract and feeling it deep inside was all it took. Streams of jizz shot into Sharon' s ass as he came long and hard his grunts adding to the sounds of sex in the room.

After he was done he slowly pulled from her bum, leaving it gaping open. Wanda was quick to lean down and attach her mouth first to Sharon' s muff to suck up juice there and then down to her bum hole to catch the cum as it started to work out. Don stood back watching amazed at the woman he thought had no feelings at all tried to drown herself in Sharon' s and his love juices.

Sharon weakly tried to bring Wanda some pleasure but was too exhausted after such hard orgasms. Don walked around the desk and pulled down Wanda's soaked panties. It only took a few licks of his tongue on her pussy to bring her off. Wanda moaned and shook as orgasmic shudders wracked her body. Once she felt she had Sharon cleaned up she rose from the desk.

Now that it was all over embarrassment started to set in. Wanda ducked her head and started to pick up her dress. Sharon stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"Wanda. You are what you are. And there's no shame in that. The shame comes in the way you've been treating people. Hurting others just to hide what you are... that's the real sin." Sharon told her gently.

"She's right Wanda. I had no idea what was up with you. But you're a pretty woman, and it's totally okay if you prefer women over men. Actually it eases up my ego a bit to know that you aren't nasty me to because you don't like me, but because you'd rather just be eating a pussy," Don added with a smile.

Wanda nodded and blushed. "I'm sorry for everything. Really. And I do feel better now that people know. But, umm, I do have to wear something for the rest of the day and this is all I have," she shrugged.

Sharon laughed. "Okay, for today only." She moved around behind the desk and opened a drawer. From inside she pulled out an envelope. "But tomorrow, you take the day off, go to the spa on me and there's even a gift card inside here for new clothes." She handed Wanda the envelope.

Wanda burst into tears, "But I've been so horrible to you!"

Sharon put her arms around her and held her close, "Today you have made up for everything." After a brief snuggle and long kiss, Sharon sent Wanda to the bathroom to get dressed and fix herself up a bit. She then turned to Don.

"You've put up with a lot around here," she started. "But had I known about this monster, I would have done something like this long ago," she said as she caressed his soft but still impressively long penis.

Pressing a kiss to her lips, he said, "You also have made up for everything today. Now tell me what's really going on around here."

Sharon leaned back against the desk and took a deep breath. "Just making some changes that needed to be made. Now maybe we can all work together a bit happier."

Don looked skeptical; he knew there was something Sharon wasn't saying but didn't press the subject. He quickly redressed but when he started to fix his tie, Sharon ripped it away. "No more ties, they really don't suit you."

Don shrugged but said nothing more and left the office. Sharon picked up her dress and pulled it on. Sitting at her desk, she opened the computer program that had recorded the entire morning's activities. She quickly edited it, cutting out the before and after parts that weren't important and making chapters of the three separate incidents. Rather pleased with her work, she opened up her email.

It took only moments to send her little movies to those involved and some carefully selected others . Her little going away present for them to enjoy. Once done with that she noticed it was noon; time to close the office for lunch. Opening her briefcase, she took out an envelope and set it on her desk. Her work here was done, it was time to move on.

Leaving the envelope on the desk in plain sight, she left the office for the last time. Throwing a cheery wave to Wanda and Don who were chatting in the break room, she left. Sharon had done her duty here in this small town. She may not have touched very many lives, but those that she had, would never forget.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12