Smoking at the Party

Story Info
Smoking and a little more w/ best friend's husband.
2.3k words
3.91
152.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dustt10
dustt10
46 Followers

We were finally in the car, and Jeff was driving us to the party. My best friend Nikki and her husband Troy finally got around to throwing housewarming party at their condo even though they've lived there for almost a full year now. The party started at 8:00 but here it was going on 10:30 because my fiancé Jeff said that he had to finish up some work at home.

"We should really pick something up to give them." I say trying to hold back the annoyance in my voice for Jeff making us so late.

"I thought we were 'late enough already'", he retorted trying to mock me.

I glared at him, "Don't EVEN try to be an asshole tonight." It's your fault that we are running so..."

"All right, all right. I'm sorry" he interjected cutting me off, "let's not fight tonight. And it's too late to pick anything up, we're almost there." "But I love you." He added trying to be playful.

"I love you too." I relented. I was definitely still annoyed with him though.

We pulled up to the condo and the party was till going strong, but someone must have just left because we were able to get a parking spot right out front. Nikki and Troy answered the door together when we rang the bell.

"Hey! Oh, nice of you to make it." Nikki teased as she hugged me.

"Yeah, sorry, we had some stuff to do first," I told them, while glaring at Jeff, as we finished up our greetings. Nikki was swaying a little bit and Troy looked like he was feeling no pain either.

"Well, you have to catch up" she said. "I've got margaritas all ready for you." Me and Nikki always have a great time together; we are almost identical in our likes and tastes. Our appearances, however, could not be more different. She is petite, 4'5" really pretty tan skinned asian. Though her breasts are on the small side, A cup, she had a killer body that she seemed not to have to work very hard on maintaining, lucky her. I on the other hand am about 1 inch taller but have more on my body frame. I'm not really chubby since my size is fairly proportional, but I do have to work much harder to keep my weight in check. And though my breasts are large, they are fortunately quite firm and have been known to turn some heads.

Both myself and Nikki don't smoke cigarettes normally but just like other times we've drank, we were working our way through a pack of Camels she had bought for tonight. Jeff doesn't like it when I smoke so I occasionally would catch a slightly disapproving eye from him. I just smiled and waved though and he would sigh and look away.

It seems it didn't take long to catch up at all in terms of getting our drinks on, an hour and a half later I was feeling heavily buzzed and Jeff was as well, based on how loud he was being talking to his friends in the living room.

Someone started up the grill again so we were all out in the yard when Troy mentioned that he had some killer weed and asked if anyone wanted to join him. Nikki passed because she didn't like it that much and Jeff was too busy in the middle of some drinking game. Myself, another two friends we both knew, Angie and her roommate Carla, took him up on his offer.

"Let's head up to the roof so we don't bother anyone," Troy suggested.

It hit me how much I had to drink when we were winding up the stairs and had to climb out a window to get to the roof. But we made it up all right and it was a great night, soon we were toking and feeling awesome sitting on a perch section a few feet from the edge. We could hear the party still in high gear below us as we passed the joints around.

Carla just stayed for a couple passes around before she headed back down claiming she would otherwise fall and break her neck. We were laughing, having a good time and in the course of conversation, with Angie talking about her new boyfriend, the topic inevitably turned to sex and we were definitely getting all playful and flirty. Now Troy is a very attractive man, 6 foot with a gorgeous body(I've seen him in a swimsuit), and I've flirted innocently with him before, both in front of Nikki and not, it's something nearly all our group of friends do so it's no big deal.

So after trading stories about sexual experiences and fantasies we were getting a little worked up. Angie took this time to groan and announce that she had enough and was going to head downstairs.

"I've got to pay you for this and the stuff from before first," she told Troy.

"You don't have to worry about it now," he assured her.

"No, no, no, no." she slurred slightly. "I've got the money now, I don't want to owe you anything."

"$40 will cover the stuff from before, you don't need to worry about anything else." He relented.

"Cool" was her reply and she paid him, kissed him on the cheek and was on the way back in the window when I turned to Troy.

"Jeeze, I don't have any money on me but I'll pay you later for my part." I told him.

"Please, please don't worry about it, it's on me." He assured me.

"Well, I'll make it up to you, I'll convince Nikki that you guys should have that threesome you want." I teased him.

"Hmmm, THAT would be nice, would you be number three?" he asked slyly.

"Oh, I don't know if Jeff would go for that." I laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

"Shhhh," he whispered with a wink, "he doesn't need to know.

"Ahhhhh, you are baaaaad." I chided. But even as drunk and high as I was I was also getting bashful. "I think we had better head downstairs now." I said as I took one last deep toke and handed him the joint.

"Sure. Just one more thing though." Troy said as he got up and stood in front of me. I thought he was joking at first when his fingers undid the button on his jeans and began to pull his zipper down. But I realized that he wasn't kidding and my jaw dropped when he pushed his jeans and boxers down a little and pulled out his already hard cock. It seemed the same length as my fiancés, maybe a little longer, but it was obviously thicker around and the head was much longer, it almost looked weird. I was still sitting so I was head to head with it.

"I hear that you are extremely good at this," Troy said, smiling as he slowly stroked up and down its length. I couldn't help but smiling incredulously a little, I was speechless. He took another step foreword and put his right hand to the back of my head I looked up to his face. My mouth was still open with shock as he slowly put his cockhead to my parted lips and pushed into my mouth, and I let him. My lips closed around him and accommodated the entry of his dick into my mouth. He softly began fucking my mouth and I started sucking him, I couldn't believe this was happening. I knew I was both drunk and high, but I would have never thought I would be giving head to my best friend's husband at a party where my fiancé was just downstairs. It looks like I would be paying for his weed that I smoked after all.

There was a kissing sound as I moved my head back and let his cock slip from my mouth and looked up at him. He looked a little disappointed at first but that changed when I began rapidly jerking him off with my hand.

"Can you be quick?" I asked him almost in a whisper as I looked beyond him to the window for the stairs down. I really didn't want to be caught up here.

"Oh yeah, I promise" he reassured me.

I took a look behind me to see if anyone below could see us and gave the window one last look before I leaned my head into him and licked and kissed his length up and down gently the way that drives Jeff crazy before I sucked his cock back into my mouth. I bobbed my head on his cock slowly at first but quickened the pace thinking we should finish before we got caught. Also, I was getting into it.

I remembered wondering if he had actually heard that I was good at giving blowjobs like he said. I have been told more than a few times that I was talented, and I know that I am. I also wondered if Jeff was the one who told Troy how good I was. Though I felt guilty, I was able to reason that if he had, than he had some responsibility in this happening as well. Also, I reminded myself, oral sex is not technically cheating. Also, I was present when Nikki cheated on Troy at a wild bachelorette party two years ago so that kept my guilt down a little.

The party chatter came up from downstairs but the roof was quiet except for the little suction noises I was making as I was felating him, Troy let out soft moans occasionally and started fondling my breasts. I was definitely getting excited knowing that Nikki or Jeff could come up at any time and I would be caught with Troy's cock in my mouth. And damn, anyone would be able to see us if the just wandered far enough in the yard past the patio and looked up.

He started tugging my shirt up so I raised my arms to let him pull it off, it only took another few seconds before he managed my bra clasp and I was naked from the waist up and he was increasing his fondling of my tits. A minute later I could tell Troy was getting close to cumming, and I decided maybe I didn't want this over so quickly after all. Another kissing sound as I let his dick slip from my lips. I pushed his pants and boxers all the way down before slowly kissing and licking the length up and down until I reached his balls. I gently and thoroughly licked and sucked each one before softly tonguing his sandbar. This is another thing I found men absolutely love. Ever so gently I tongued the edge of his rectum eliciting more soft moans from him.

"Oh, you are a goddess." He whispered adding fuel to my fire.

I could feel my wetness spreading in my panties, and I thought it's for the best that he is not asking to have sex. The way I was feeling right now, I would let him fuck me there on the roof. However, I quickly admitted that I wanted him to fuck me, and I wondered how that large head of his would feel moving inside of me. I attacked his cock again with my mouth and was now sucking him off for all I was worth being as horny as I was.

I was moaning as well around his cock and just right before I caved and told him to fuck me there on the roof, he started grunting and was tensing up. Now I had nearly had my mouth all the way off of him to let him know he could put it in me, but I was able to resume the blowjob without skipping a beat just in time.

His first spurt of cum hit me on my back molar and the next one hit the back of my throat nearly causing me to gag. I kept sucking and caught his last three squirts. I slowed my mouth down and finally let his softening cock slip from my mouth a final time. I swallowed it all and looked up at him, I knew he would like me swallowing because Nikki told me that she doesn't ever do that. He was already tucking and zipping up and he held out his hand to help me to my feet.

"That was amazing, thanks. Nikki never swallows for me." He confided.

"Yeah, I've heard that rumor." I reply to him. "We should get back to the party."

He kissed me on the lips and rubbed my breasts a final time before he handed me my bra and shirt, which I quickly put on.

We got to the window and he stopped me just before going down. "Listen", he said "I might be getting my hands on some coke for this weekend. Would you be interested at all?" he asked.

"I don't know," I smiled, "I can only imagine what I would have to do to pay you for that."

He laughed as he climbed in the window and led the way downstairs. "I'll let you know if I can get it."

He kissed my cheek just as we were nearing the final set of stairs. We quickly found our partners and rejoined the party. Though no one seemed to notice we had left and came back, now that I was out of the moment I felt really bad about doing this to my best friend and fiancé. We stayed about an hour and a half more and I convinced myself that I wouldn't do anything like that with Troy ever again.

dustt10
dustt10
46 Followers