Snow Globe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon inhaled sharply through his nose at my touch. His rod stiffened in my grasp, but his eyes remained closed. I suspected he was awake and either enjoying the feel of my hand on his dick, maybe feigning sleep to encourage me to escalate my attention. If it was the latter, his plan worked. I lifted my head off his chest and kissed down his stomach until I reached his crotch. With a turn of my wrist, I brought his tip to my mouth.

"Ohhhh..." Damon's delighted groan betrayed he was awake.

My lips curled into a smile around his now-familiar cock, enjoying his enthusiastic reaction. I patiently began to pull my lips up and down the top half of his pipe while my hand gently stroked its lower section. I moaned softly as his dick hardened in my mouth. The satisfaction of delivering the morning blowjob was entrancing, but the intensifying heat between my legs demanded its turn.

I reluctantly freed my lips from his tool and sat up on my knees. Damon's eyes opened. He watched with his head on the pillow as I swung a leg over his hips. My hand dipped between my legs and held his dick upright as I lowered myself onto him without saying so much as "good morning".

"Fuh huck..." I stammered as the lips of my pussy crawled down his length. Now it was my eyes that closed, my lids fluttering in pleasure at my renewed penetration. I slowly climbed and sank on my knees, savoring the delicious stretch of my gash around his thick cock. "Mmm, I'm gonna miss your cock." I grabbed his hands and guided them to my tits as I rocked on top of him. He didn't need further instruction; his fingers clenched on my fleshy globes in a rhythm mimicking the pace of my hips.

Bzzzbzzzbzzz... Bzzzbzzzbzzz...

My eyes shot open at the noise from the nightstand. My phone screen illuminated with John's picture. I reached over, debating whether I should grudgingly climb off Damon or decline the call until I had finished. Damon's hands left my rack and closed on my waist, holding me in the saddle.

"Answer. It could be important..." His wicked grin was intoxicating. Against my better judgment, my thumb pressed the green circle to accept, and I raised the phone to my ear.

"Hhhhuhh... hi..." Steadying my voice was impossible. My panting breath rasped in the receiver.

"Hey! Uh, did I catch you at a bad time?" John asked.

'Boy, you have no idea how bad.' I thought as I racked my brain for explanation. "No... it's fine, I'm just... uh, rearranging the bedding..." Damon cackled silently beneath me, and I slapped his chest with my free hand.

"Oh, uh, cool. I'm just calling to let you know I checked in for my flight tomorrow and it's not canceled, for now at least. It's even on-time."

"Good to hear!" I tried to cover my labor with enthusiasm. Damon's hips swiveled cruelly under me, boosting his cock upwards into my cheating snatch.

"Yeah... it's lucky I paid extra to park in the airport garage, who knows when the outdoor lot will be clear and..."

"Uh huh..." My attention drifted from my boyfriend's meandering discussion of airport parking. As Damon's tool surged into me, my pussy quivered in ecstasy, threatening to betray the misbehavior on my end of the line. I clapped my hand over my mouth, muffling the orgasmic cries into an awkward squeak.

I realized that John was quiet, anticipating an answer to the question I'd ignored in the throes of my climax. "Wh- sorry, say that again?" I stared at the ceiling to focus on the call.

"I said, 'are things ok up there?' The house wasn't damaged in the storm, was it? No trees down, or pipes burst or anything?" He reiterated, now with a twinge of irritation at repeating himself.

"It's fine..." I started my answer as Damon turned his body and gently dumped me off him onto the bed. "Oof" a grunt escaped me as I landed before reassuring John, "Don't worry, the house is fine, John." I took advantage of my momentary unpenetrated state to give a longer answer. Normally, I would have chided my boyfriend for his concern at the status of our security deposit given the danger I'd experienced, but considering the circumstances in my bed, I let it slide.

Satisfied that the house hadn't been damaged, John launched into a detailed, meal-by-meal description of the weekend with his parents. As he explained the flavor notes of balsamic salad dressing, I stifled a surprised 'yelp' as Damon grabbed me by my waist and flipped me onto my knees. I balanced on one forearm and the elbow of the arm holding the phone to my ear. Damon rotated behind me, kneeling between my calves.

I worried my companion planned to resume his intensity of the night before. If that was the case, I knew I had to end the call. I doubted John would believe that the resulting noises were the result of a pillowcase getting stuffed, and not his girlfriend.

Round pressure at my puckered rear entrance informed me that Damon had other intensions. I spun my head around, staring disbelieving daggers at the other man, as if he needed to be reminded that my boyfriend on the other end of the line would hear every sound Damon caused me to make.

"Relax..." Damon mouthed in response. His mischievous smile now carried an undertone of curt determination. He dipped fingers between my legs and spread my own moisture on the clenched bud, then dribbled spit into the slippery mix. The pressure resumed against my anus, coaxing the stubborn knot to relent.

I dropped my protest and instead concentrated on steadying my breathing. I visualized my shoulders, spine, hips, and ultimately my inelastic pucker to release. But relaxation was easier imagined than reality as the rolling pin-sized cock bullied its way into my exit.

John's oblivious narrative returned to my conscious mind as Damon's tool breached my asshole.

"... and my mom said that was, like, a top five scampi she's ever eaten. You like scampi, don't you?"

"Herg-uh huh!" I quashed my anguished snarl into a semi-intelligent answer to John's question.

My fingers clutched a violent fistful of the bedsheet as Damon's cock burrowed into my backdoor. His hands gripped my buttocks, spreading the cheeks apart while simultaneously towing my violated anus down his prick. I swallowed my tormented mewling, concealing my assfucking from my oblivious boyfriend on the other end of the line. My forehead dropped to the mattress as my neck lost the strength to hold my head up. I managed not to drop the phone, despite my distress.

"Well, it sounds like making that bed is a grueling activity, haha. I'll let you go." John seemed ready to finally release me from my deception.

"Ok, Juh-hun. Oofuh!" As the overfilled agony in my ass softened into a pinching lechery, an incriminating moan tumbled from my lips.

"Uh, Sarah?" His last-minute interjection made my breath catch in my throat; had my careless noise just informed John of his cuckoldry? I waited silently -- panicked -- for a resolution.

After an endless moment, he finally continued. "At least you're getting some exercise making the bed, haha!" He laughed at his own lame joke. "See you tomorrow! Love ya, babe!"

"Luh-huv... too..."

The line disconnected and I tossed the phone off the bed like a live grenade.

"Oh my god, you are in so much trouble!" I hissed over my shoulder as the thick cock pumped my overloaded asshole.

"Oh yeah, like I'm the bad guy here..." Damon retorted with a wink. He raised a hand in the air then brought it back to my pale heinie in a pinkening spank. "Don't pretend like you didn't love it!" He laughed, laying a matching spank on my other cheek.

Under the continuing direction of Damon's hands on my ass, I rocked on my knees and fed my anus along the thick black tube of meat. Freed from the danger of my phone, shallow puling yelps and moans yipped from my sinuses as I let not-my-boyfriend assfuck me on our final morning together. He snaked an arm around my hip to reach beneath me, rubbing my clit with two fingers while his dick intruded where John's would never be allowed. My enthusiasm for Damon's trespassing cock surged; my swinging became more animated. I drove my butt against his crotch, skewering myself on his full length and barking in my agonized pleasure.

"Shit! I'm getting close!" He announced.

"Cum on my fucking face!" I blurted out. I sensed him pause as if debating that he'd heard me correctly.

I turned to make eye contact. "You rammed your dick in my asshole while I was on the phone with my boyfriend! Now cum on my cheating slut face!" He seemed convinced.

Damon abruptly pulled out of my ass. I felt my sphincter wink shut at the sudden exit. I spun on my knees as Damon stood up on the mattress. He gazed down at my kneeling naked form, holding his trembling cock level with my forehead. I reached up and gently grazed the underside of his sack with my nails, eliciting a gasp and then an eruption from the standing man.

His cock gushed its sticky ammo inches from my face. Despite my request, I flinched at the intensity of the first impact. A glob of jism crashed into my right eye, sealing the lid shut before dripping down my cheek. Two lines slopped across my forehead and into my hair and a third struck the bridge of my nose and tangled in my eyebrow. Another rope streaked across my other cheek in a comet tail of sin starting at my nostril and ending in a messy blob in my ear. His final burst spattered my chin and lips as he squeezed the last drops out of his cock and onto my face.

"Huh... wow!" I panted. Cum bubbled off my lips as I spoke, trickling down my chin and falling to splash on my thighs and the sheets under me.

"My cock is gonna miss you, too." Damon grinned as he responded to my lustful groans at the start of our morning encounter.

I scooped semen out of my eye socket and blinked the salty gel out of my lashes until I could see from both eyes. My hand clutched his softening shaft that still pulsed with vigor in my grip.

"I can't believe you buttfucked me while I was on the phone with John..." I tsked. "You know, I don't even let him in my ass..." My lips opened and I took his tool back into my mouth. The grungy taste of the trespassing act stuck to my tongue as it swirled around his head and cleaned the lingering specks of jizz.

Damon watched in near disbelief, although what could either of us believe about anything that had happened this weekend. I freed him from my lips, kissing my way down his shaft from tip to base, then giving each of his balls a farewell kiss. My fingers rubbed a loop around my lips and chin, plowing the deposited cum into my mouth. I held the gaze of the towering black stranger as I licked my fingers clean of his creamy jism.

He glanced at the time on his phone sitting on his (er, I mean, John's) nightstand.

"Shit, my sister's gonna be here in like an hour..."

"Well, you can't greet her smelling like white pussy, can you?" I hooted, then smacked him on his toned ass to send him to the shower. The motion flung splooge off my face and onto the bedspread; I was reminded of all the laundry I had to get done before tomorrow afternoon.

The water turned on in the shower as I climbed off the bed. Damon hadn't closed the bathroom door. I considered joining him in the shower -- I had quite a bit of 'him' to wash from my body and hair, as well -- but with his sister's looming arrival it wasn't wise to test the timeframe with our inevitable sidetrack from washing.

I decided to make a respectable impression in whatever interaction I might have with Damon's sister; I didn't want her to think her brother had been shacked up with the type of girl who would... Anyway, I grabbed jeans and a modest grey sweater from my suitcase, along with a pair of clean white panties and a matching bra. As I passed the open bathroom door, I lingered again but shook my head resolutely to dismiss the mischief.

I carried the conservative outfit across the house to the guest bathroom. As I passed through the living room, my eyes fell on the discarded clothes still spread around the potbelly stove. My belly dropped in alarm as I spotted the green thong that I hadn't been able to find Saturday. The panties dangled on the far lip of the copper firewood tub, tossed impatiently away in the delirium of our post-rescue dalliance that first morning. I hurried across the room to snatch up the incriminating panties and hurried them into the washing machine before they could be forgotten again and left to implicate me tomorrow.

In the bathroom, I set my clean clothes on the toilet seat and turned on the sink faucet. Damon's cum was already drying in gummy lines on my cheeks and forehead. I cackled as I spotted an elongated white clot that stood out starkly in my auburn bangs. I cupped my palms and splashed my face, scrubbing the coagulating crimes from my skin and hair. With my face cleared, I squeezed soap into a wet washcloth and dragged it between my legs and through my ass crack, cleaning this morning's sin from my weary holes.

After dressing in my preppy alibi of an outfit and tying my hair in a neat ponytail, I returned to the living room. I grabbed up the piled sweats I had worn into the woods, as well as the borrowed sweatshirt and pants that Damon had barely fit into, and deposited the lot in the washer on top of my damning panties and started the machine. Back in the living room, I gathered Damon's suit, shirt, and socks, underwear, and shoes then brought them back to the bedroom and laid them out on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed beside his clothes as the water shut off in the shower.

Damon walked across the bedroom, again wrapped in a towel. His eyebrows arched in surprise when he saw my modest outfit. "Oh... so that's what you look like with clothes on!" He laughed.

I giggled, raising a hand to my mouth to conceal my rising blush. Cataloguing the time since our escape from the storm, I had spent more time out of my clothes than in them. The memories of what had stolen my clothing collected warmly between my legs again. Judging by the rising tent in Damon's towel, he was experiencing a similar flashback as he sorted through his clothes.

I glanced at the phone; his sister was probably on her way right now to end our tryst. But we had about twenty minutes until the scheduled pickup. I nibbled my bottom lip as I stood from the mattress.

"We should get you out of this..." I whispered, tucking my fingers between the towel and his sculpted waist. I lifted on my bare tiptoes, raising my mouth to his. Our kiss was light, but our lips lingered as the heat of the shower radiated off his skin. I smiled through the remnants of the kiss as my hands untucked his towel and released the damp cloth to the floor around his feet. My fingers coiled around his girth, stroking his hardness to heightened intensity.

Damon shot a quick look over his shoulder at his cell sitting beside it on the table. "Uh..." he noised tentatively, torn between my enthusiasm and his sister's impending arrival.

I disregarded his hesitation and dropped to my knees; face-to-face with his memorable, glorious cock. "Don't worry, I'll make sure we're done in plenty of time." I gave his rigid pole a few more reassuring pumps then pulled his head to my open mouth.

My lips closed around his dick, plunging to his base and then crawling in their tight seal upwards to his tip. Though Damon was, by his own admission, unfamiliar with how I looked in clothes, the last two days had no doubt given him a detailed picture of how I looked with his cock in my mouth. In my sweater and jeans, kneeling in front of the naked man -- soon to be a stranger again -- I was reacquainting him with both images.

I moaned as the growing heat trembled between my legs. The mental slideshow of our weekend of lust and the bliss of holding his pulsing manhood in my lips combined to drive me towards my own pleasure. I bounced on my knees, simultaneously nodding my mouth over Damon's cock while dragging the tight crotch of my jeans against my engorged clit.

Damon's uncertainty faded quickly. With an appreciative groan, he grabbed my ponytail and assumed polite-but-firm control of my bobbing head. My talented lips and tongue traveled a swirling, slobbery track down his shaft and back. I braced one hand on his hip, the other clutched the base of his tool. His prick weighed on my tongue as it moved through my mouth, his glans withdrawing until just inside my lips before surging forward and smacking into my tonsils.

As the hard dick levered in and out of my mouth, I reflected on the evolution of my time with Damon. On our first day together, we had progressed from the confusion of his first entry, to the transparent invitation for shared warmth in the night. By the second day, I had dropped any pretenses and indulged my cravings throughout the afternoon and evening. And finally, this morning, our affair had boiled over into cuckoldry as Damon fucked my pussy and asshole while I listened to the dull minutiae of my boyfriend's family vacation.

My hand pumped the base of his shaft, chasing and leading my roving lips in turn. Warm saliva coated his length and lubricated my jaws' tightly wrapped journey. As I felt Damon's excitement spike, my own climax peaked, the apex of recent memories, enthusiasm for the blowjob, and the friction of my jeans on my clit.

"Oh my god!" Damon gasped as he clamped his hands fast to the back of my head. His cock was packed deep in my mouth as it burst. Ropes of warm goo slapped the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat. I gulped repeatedly, swallowing mouthfuls of cum as more creamy gel gushed from his tip to refill my jaws. The milky seed threatened to overflow my lips, but I was careful not to spill a drop. Satisfied at my success, I smiled around the thick pole in my lips as he continued to spurt jizz into my hungry mouth.

As Damon's cock finally relented, emptying its last drips of jism onto my tongue as its impossible rigidity finally slackened, he let out a long, slow whistle. I released him from my mouth, remaining on my knees as I cleared the last of his seed from my gums and lips with a sweep of my tongue. Almost on cue, Damon's phone started vibrating with his sister's call. He picked up, confirming the house number to his sister, then hastily grabbed his underwear from the pile of clothes on the bed.

"I'll go meet her at the door, since I'm dressed..." I winked as I stood, suppressing the impulse to wave farewell to Damon's cock as it vanished into his boxers.

A green Pathfinder was crunching its way up the unplowed driveway as I reached the living room. I sighed in final, resigned acceptance that the affair was ending and pulled on my big ski jacket before opening the door. Damon's sister climbed out of the SUV. She was tall like him, striding up the walk in a beautiful parka and snow boots.

"You must be Sarah." She smiled as she approached. "I'm Tamara." I went for a hug, but she flinched. Instead, we shook hands, and I invited her inside.

"Damon's just finishing getting dressed." I read the confusion in her eyes. "Uh, my fault for distracting him... he made me lunch."

"He made you lunch..." Tamara repeated, giving me an examining look. "Sarah, you have a little..." she instructively dabbed a finger at the corner of her mouth.

I followed her guidance; my fingertips found a drip of compromising gel trickling from my lip. "Oh gosh!... Toothpaste!" I feebly explained as I wiped away the sticky patch. Tamara nodded, unpersuaded, but Damon's entrance mercifully diverted her attention.

"Hey! You lived!" Tamara teased him as they hugged. Damon nodded, then thanked me for giving him shelter from the storm; I thanked him for keeping me safe, for his help with the fire, and for keeping me sane through the isolation with his company. We kept our words artificially casual, already having said our more intimate goodbye.