Snowed In

Story Info
A couple has an unexpected visitor during a bad storm.
14k words
304.6k
613
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,577 Followers

It was late January and I was packing up my studio apartment in Boston in preparation for my move back to my home state of Texas. I had finished my grad school program in December at a local University then flown down home for the holidays, and my fiancé had returned with me so that I would have company on the three day drive south. We had planned to spend a few days in Boston packing and cleaning up loose ends before hitting the road. Unfortunately, bad weather had begun moving in and the forecast was for a significant blizzard for most of New England.

There was really no way we were going to beat the storm so, we resigned ourselves to a couple more days in Boston. Anyway, after almost two years apart, we weren't going to complain about more time alone. As we followed the storms progress, the forecast became worse, so in preparation we made a run to the market and liquor store to be well stocked just in case.

My beautiful fiancé, Jill and I have been a couple for five years. We met in undergraduate school, and after graduation she went to work in product marketing while I went to grad school. She is a slender 5'7" with dark brown hair that she keeps shoulder length, deep brown eyes, long legs, a flat stomach and a tight behind. It's her legs and butt that I think are her best features sculpted from a dedicated workout schedule. In addition, she has well proportioned breasts that she thinks are too small but, which I enjoy immensely because they are so sensitive.

Jill is one of those women that appears classy and sophisticated in public, and gives the impression of being conservative but, can become quite passionate behind closed doors, when the mood strikes. We started making love after only two weeks of dating, and have maintained our appetite for each other throughout our relationship. Our infrequent meetings over the past couple years have resulted in marathon session in the bedroom when we did get together.

Finally done with our shopping, we returned to the apartment just as the snow started getting heavy. My studio apartment was actually a walk down with the entrance off the street since, as a student, I couldn't afford much space especially since I wanted to live in a good part of town with public transportation nearby. Basically, I had a room with a queen size bed, a small TV stand, a desk and a counter that served as a kitchen with a microwave, a hot plate and a small fridge underneath. There was a bathroom with a shower, and other than that, the only additional space was a tiny closet with the door missing. The apartment was cool in normal times and with the storm there was definite nip.

Jill and I made a snack tray, opened a bottle of wine, sat on the bed and watched news of the blizzard on the TV. We had barely started on our second glass when my hands began stroking her body, and within seconds we had shucked our clothes and were wrapped in a tight embrace as we enjoyed the feeling of each other.

I pushed her arms up and held them over her head as I kissed her neck and licked her small nipples, drawing appreciative moans from her slightly open mouth. Then downward over her tight tummy my mouth traveled, and skipping her vagina I moved to the inside of her thighs, teasing but not lingering, while causing her hips to roll with the light touch of my tongue.

"Mike, don't tease me. You can do that when we get back to Texas," she panted, as her legs tried to pull my waist towards her.

I grabbed a condom off the night stand, quickly put it on, and we both groaned loudly as I slowly fed my cock into her wet, shaved pussy. The feeling was so good that I lasted only a short time before I lost control and gasped for breath as I erupted. We lay there in each other's arms cuddling and kissing, both thinking about the life together that we were about to start.

The cold drove us under the covers, and her warmth against my body soon had me hard again. This time we went slow and steady, and I had the joy of feeling her body spasm against me as she was engulfed by her orgasm. Afterwards, we lay side by side our gentle kisses drifting further apart as we fell asleep.

I was awakened later by a sound that I didn't recognize. For some time, I remained in bed trying to figure out its source before finally getting up. The TV had lost its signal, no doubt from the storm, so I turned it off, and with less noise, it seemed the strange sounds were coming from outside. Unable to look out and worried about the conditions, I continued to try to figure out the meaning of the sounds without opening the door.

"Mike, what's the matter?" Jill asked, still half asleep.

"Nothing, just some noise," I answered, looking over and seeing her right breast uncovered.

The noise began again, this time louder, and it almost sounded like mumbling. Despite my concerns I figured I needed to open the door and see what was outside. I unlocked it and with my foot against the bottom, and with my hand firmly on the knob I eased it slowly open. The snow was falling heavily and the stairs down to my door were now partly buried. Lying mostly covered in snow was a dark mass, and only after reaching out and touching it did I realize it was a human.

"Shit," I said out loud. Opening the door wider I reached out into the cold and used both my hands to shake the form.

"Hey. You need to get up. You can't stay here or you'll freeze," I said over the noise of the wind howling around the building, hoping he or she wasn't already frozen.

My shaking only resulted in eliciting more moans from the form. I rolled it over to get a better look, and a ruddy male face came into view with longish hair and a full beard on his face. Snow was caked into his hair and beard, and as I shook him again his eyes slowly opened but they were heavy and unfocused.

"Hey mister. Get up," I said, shaking him harder.

"What's going on Mike?" Jill asked, now sounding fully awake.

"Some guy is out here," I replied.

"Is he okay?" she asked, her compassionate side kicking in. I heard fumbling behind me and Jill quickly appeared at my side in a long t-shirt.

"You better get him inside he doesn't look good," she stated.

Even though I knew it was the right thing to do, I was reluctant, fearing we would be starting a long process that might end up with police and an ambulance.

"Okay, stand back I'll try to roll him inside," I answered.

The snow had formed to the door and pulling him inside brought a mound in that I had to scoop and throw out so the door would close. After that, I had to half drag and half roll him to a place away from the door, near the foot of the bed. Jill began brushing away the snow from his coat and pants, and now in the light we could see that he was a big man, probably in his forties, with a large belly.

"He has a strong pulse," Jill announced, while she held his wrist.

I bent down close to his face and slapped him softly.

"Hey, are you okay? Wake up," I demanded.

His heavy eyes opened and he tried to say something, and as he did I caught a heavy wave of liquor from his breath.

"Shit he's drunk," I stated, now getting pissed as I thought about how he was ruining my night with Jill.

"Are you sure?" Jill asked.

"Where in the hell am I?" The man blurted out in an obviously intoxicated voice, then seemed to drift away again.

"Yeah, I would say so," I replied, sarcastically.

"Wonderful," my fiancé giggled.

"Call 911. Tell them to come get this guy," I said, as I looked him over some more to make sure there were no injuries.

I heard Jill dialing then she stuck the phone into my hand.

"Hello please state the nature of your emergency," a female voice said flatly.

"I found a drunken man on my doorstep. Can you please get this guy before he freezes?" I explained.

The operator fired off a couple more questions but, when she learned he was inside she stated that emergency services were almost shut down because of the storm and this was going to be very low priority. She explained that I needed to act like a Good Samaritan before finally asking for the information from his driver's license. After a brief search of his pockets, we were unable to find any identification, and with that she hung up.

"Well, what did she tell you? Jill asked.

"You heard most of it. City's basically shut down. Bigger emergencies. We are low priority and the guy will probably sober up before they get over here," I said, angrily.

While Jill mopped up the melted snow, I took the guy's jacket and shoes off, threw a blanket over him, and put a chair cushion under his head. Jill put on some sweat pants to go with her t-shirt then; we went back to bed hoping we had done the right thing.

Hours later, for the second time, I was awakened by this guy when he yelled out in a thick south Boston voice, "Ohhh...sweet Mary, my head.'

"Where am I?" he said seconds later in a louder voice, and I could hear shuffling sounds as well.

"Hey, you passed out on my doorstep. You're okay," I answered, hoping to quiet him down.

"Oh shit. What fucking time is it?" he asked.

I looked over at the clock and it showed 6:46 AM which I announced to him.

"Fucking great," he said.

You good enough to get going?" I stated, more than asked.

"Yeah man. Where's my clothes?" he said, and I pointed towards his jacket and shoes.

I could tell he was hurting but he finally got his clothes on and stumbled towards the door with me following. He swung it open quickly, and we both froze when the light showed that snow had filled the staircase at least to the height of the door. A few clumps fell inside but for the most part it stayed as a wall.

"How deep is this door?" he asked.

"Maybe three or four feet below street level," I replied, using my hand to poke at the snow near the top of the door frame. It was solid implying we were buried pretty deep.

"Can we dig out?" I asked, thinking a native would know how to deal with this situation.

"Not from inside. Never get the door closed again," he stated.

"Well then what?" I asked, growing more annoyed and frustrated.

"Got to wait for the city to clean up," he replied then said, "Turn on the TV."

"It's out. But we have a radio," I replied.

The radio was on the desk and as soon as I turned it on we found that the local station was providing 24 hour information on the storm. We learned that the state was under an emergency condition and no one was allowed out unless it was essential. That didn't seem to matter much though as the blizzard had left all roads impassable. The worst was that more snow was predicted, and that it could be days before people got dug out.

My attention was on the radio, and it wasn't until I looked at the man and followed his stare that I realized Jill was now awake and was peeking out from beneath the blanket. His eyes were clearly appreciative of what he saw but, when he caught me watching him he quickly looked away.

"Well hell. Might as well make the best of it. I need to piss though," he stated.

I pointed towards the bathroom, and he shuffled the short distance to the small enclosure where, without closing the door, he dropped his pants to his knees, and moments later we were rewarded with the sound of his urine landing in the toilet.

"I feel like we've been shipwrecked," Jill said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sure it will be a good story to tell our grandkids some day but right now it stinks," I answered, quite harshly.

The man came out of the bathroom with his pants back up, shed his coat then, flopped into the desk chair while I stood hoping the radio would provide some glimmer of hope.

What's your names." he asked, suddenly looking up.

"I'm Mike and this is Jill," I said.

"My name is Liam," he offered, without being asked.

After that, we sat there listening to the radio while make passing comments on the weather until Jill got out of bed and came up behind me.

"Think I'll take a shower," she whispered.

I nodded to her and I was hopeful the water heater was still functioning. Jill quietly made her way to the bathroom and closed the door, and I returned my attention to the radio. It was some time later that I looked up to see Liam's eyes looking towards the bathroom, and turning I could see that the door had come open about a foot and Liam was feasting on the view of Jill, illuminated through the translucent plastic shower curtain by the dim bathroom light. It was an erotic scene, and I surprised myself by looking as well for a few seconds before moving over and closing the door.

"Beautiful lady," Liam's boldly replied, when I turned back.

"Yes, very," I answered, deciding it wasn't his fault, and rationalizing that any man would have looked given the opportunity.

"She knows what she's doing," he said with a snicker.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, with my voice rising. But, he ignored my question and returned his attention to the radio.

A few minutes later the water stopped in the shower and we could hear Jill moving around the bathroom.

"All fresh now?" Liam asked, as she stepped into the room.

"Yes, thanks," Jill replied, shooting me a quick look to which I just shook my head.

"Well Mike and Jill we got a lot of time to kill and I'm still hung over. I'd like to try to get some more sleep and nothing new is likely to happen. Do you mind killing the light and radio?" he asked.

I had to admit he had a point, so I reached over and turned off the radio and light in the main room, while he kicked off his shoes, found a spot on the floor, and pulled the blanket over his large body. Only the dim bulb in the bathroom, through the half-closed door, provided any light. Jill and I lay back on the top of the bed, and listened to Liam's heavy breathing becomes snores.

"I'm sorry this happened," I whispered, when I knew he was asleep.

"Don't be silly it's not your fault. Let's just try to get through it best we can," Jill replied.

"I guess that's all we can do," I answered, disappointed by the impact of the stranger on our lovemaking.

I lay there holding Jill for what seemed a very long time, thinking about what I wanted to do to her which made it impossible to sleep. I sensed Jill was still awake too as her body was a bit tense and her breathing was quiet.

"Jill are you up?' I whispered softly.

"Yes," she answered.

"I love you," I replied, kissing her ear and running my hand over her smooth tummy.

"I love you too honey," she replied, pushing back against me.

My hand began caressing her through her clothes and Jill began to respond with soft purrs, which enticed me to reach under her shirt and play with her firm breasts - gently pinching and rolling her nipples. Jill loves nipple play and her breathing became deeper while her body movements against me grew more pronounced.

My hand explored down her body and pulled free the knot holding her sweat pants up. Jill's opened her hips expecting my hand to go immediately to her slit but, instead I massaged and toyed all around which aroused her even more. I could feel the heat of her sex as I explored, and suspected she was very wet which was proved true moments later when I ran two fingers along the length of her opening.

"Ohhhhhhh...." she gasped, at the sudden contact.

""Shhhh..." you'll wake our friend I said.

"I'm sorry I can't help it," she replied, giggling and turning her head to give me a deep, wet kiss.

I continued using my fingers on her, teasing and arousing with first one inside her and then two, before I removed them and began gently massaging her clit. I wanted her hot but not satisfied because, I had decided I wanted to be inside her, and didn't want her to say no.

"Sweetheart let's make love," I stated, when I thought she was ready.

"In front of him?" she replied, with surprise.

Fortunately, her response seemed to lack any real negative conviction which emboldened me to begin pushing her sweats down. Half-way to her knees, she pulled them the rest of the way off.

I rolled over to mount her when she grabbed my arm and said, "You need a condom."

"They're in the cupboard and I don't want to get up," I said, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Okay, but you know the risks, I'm a Catholic girl and if you knock me up you have to marry me," she replied, with a huge smile.

"Done," I answered, then sunk my hard cock balls deep into her on the first thrust.

"Oh yes my love," she called out, as we started a gentle rocking motion.

Our passion was so great that both of us quickly forgot that anyone was in the room, and despite the chill, within minutes the sweat on our bodies was making a wet slapping sound, as the old springs on the bed screeched in tune. The cover had fallen down to our waists, and I looked down to see Jill's breasts doing a circular dance.

I tried very hard not to cum before Jill but, my balls were boiling and the more I tried not to the closer I got. The first shot was inside her before I was able to pull out and finish across her tummy and breasts. I was on my arms above her panting with drool coming out of my mouth before I collapsed back on top of her.

"God I love you," I said, between gasps.

"You feel so good when you're inside me," she answered, gently stroking my hair.

I knew she needed an orgasm so, after catching my breath, I rolled behind her and pulled her against me in a way that allowed me to use my hand between her legs. I started slow and kissed her neck trying to get her back into the zone she needed to be in to relax and release.

On her side with her left knee up, she was giving me complete access to her pussy and slowly her body began to respond. Building on that, I gave her clit light strokes, and when she began to shudder, I increased the intensity until she started racing forward excited and ready.

"Pinch my nipples," she suddenly blurted out, and my hand on her clit was replaced by hers.

I pinched and rolled her nipples as she masturbated, and in less than a minute her body stiffened, she exhaled hard, then slammed her legs closed and groaned loudly. Her body began experiencing short, random convulsions from the electrical aftershocks of her orgasm.

It had been a nice orgasm, and I held her firmly against me as her body slowly relaxed and her breathing returned to normal. But, as she quieted, another sound in the room became apparent; faintly at first, then louder and as it grew I realized it was close by. Now curious, I lifted onto one arm and looked around the room, and in the faint light from the bathroom spotted Liam on the floor with his pants around his knees masturbating furiously as he stared at Jill.

Looking at Jill, her eyes were transfixed on his cock, and I realized she wasn't aware that I was watching her. His cock looked to be 7" or so and fat and his balls were huge, hanging almost to the floor between his legs. The bed covers had fallen away so that Jill was partly exposed to his eyes, with his view only hindered by the angle from his position several feet below. She made no effort to cover herself, and as we both watched, his cock spit out its juices across his large hairy belly as he grunted and smiled.

I looked down at Jill and she was now looking at me, and as our eyes met, a look of panic crossed her face before she looked away and grabbed the blanket to cover her exposed body.

I put my arm around her and pulled her to me without speaking as I thought through things. Had he seen her orgasm? Hell, had she cum from watching him? This guy was middle aged, fat and hairy. What possible attraction could she have for him?

"Jill?" I asked, turning her to face me.

"I'm sorry," she said, before I could say anything else.

"What happened?" I said, our faces now inches from each other.

"What do you mean?" she replied, in a nervous voice.

j267
j267
4,577 Followers