Snowed In Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hungry?" Mom asked, still wearing her sexy robe and nothing else.

"Famished!" Dad and I both said, and then sat down to eat. As we did, I noticed that one more folded piece of paper now sat inside mom's Tupperware bowl.

**

While the girls cleaned up the kitchen I followed dad back outside where we hooked up the plow to the truck. It was slow-going, but eventually we'd carved out a path out to the main highway. And though we did, it was evident the highway itself was in worse shape than our own driveway was now. In addition to that, the power was still off too, though we were running off the generator now, though being careful as to what all he had turned on and used so as not to use up all the fuel for it. No telling how long before we'd see the roads plowed and accessible again.

By the time we made it back, the girls were all huddled in the living room around a nice roaring fire. All three of them wearing robes, and nothing else as we quickly discovered.

"Ok you two...time to join us," mom said. "So you need to write something down and toss it into the bowl so we can pick one," she then added. "We're starting to get antsy here!"

"Horny you mean," Mandy giggled, "Because I certainly am!"

Mom had said anything, and so mine was more voyeuristic perhaps than any of theirs might be, but I mentioned that again before writing it down. "You did say anything right?" I asked.

"Yes, I did, and while we're on that subject, and before we even begin, maybe we should all lay out a few ground rules here first too."

That sounded like a good idea, something we were all in agreement with.

"Good, for starter's then, number one rule and for obvious reasons. For the time being, everyone is to pretend we're in Vegas ok? So in other words, what happens here, stays here. No one else besides ourselves needs to know about, or hear about any of this...agreed?"

Once again, we all were. Me in particular as I had been a little worried about that even though neither one of my sisters seemed to be.

"Number two...each one of us has obviously written something down that we'd either like to do or see. In order to be fair to everyone's desires and or fantasies, we need to do our level best to see to it that they're honored and fulfilled. Otherwise, it will spoil it for everyone else. Are we also in agreement there?"

Once again, we all agreed, though I was quite interested and no wondering what it was my sister's had come up with, especially by the smiles on both of their faces. I hurriedly finished writing mine down, and then tossed it into the container, and then at mom's suggestion, ran back down to my room in order to retrieve my bathrobe. Dad's was already waiting for him thrown over the back of the couch.

"You don't have to wear it either," she told me after I'd returned. "Only if you get too cold sitting around naked. With that, she took hers off, though the warmth of the fire had seen to it that the room was comfortably maintained. Dad had finished writing his note, folded it, and then placed it inside mom's bowl. Picking it up, she secured the lid and then stood shaking it thoroughly, mixing them up.

"Ok, Brian? Why don't you draw out the first one," mom stood there grinning, her marvelous nude body already incentive, arousing my manhood as I now joined her, standing by her side reaching in. I did so, handing it to her. "Go ahead...read it," she said excitedly, as we all were.

I read the first couple of words to myself silently, realizing as I did this one was moms. I swallowed hard, rereading it to myself before Mandy spoke up and complained.

"Hey no fair reading it ahead of time!" She told me. "Read it out loud so we can all hear what it has to say at the same time!"

I cleared my throat, looking up towards mom, and then dad...feeling the heat in my face begin to grow as I did so.

"Ok, well...obviously this one is moms," I began, hearing her giggle even before I began. And then hearing dad speak in almost a whisper,

"This should be good," he said catching a look from her.

"Not if you don't behave!" She told him sternly. "Now go on Brian, read it!"

I cleared my throat again, and then read. "I have always had this fantasy, something I've never done or even tried, but have thought about repeatedly. So, what I'd like to experience for the very first time, is what it would be like to experience a naughty double fuck while having my daughters suck on and play with my breasts while Brian and Harold fuck me. And I'd prefer it if Brian was the one to take my ass for the first time," she'd added as a postscript.

Dad was grinning from ear to ear, I figured he'd half expected that. Obviously it was something they had in fact previously discussed. Collette too was grinning upon hearing mom's request, though Mandy had squealed in feigned surprise at hearing what it actually was.

"God, even I've never considered doing that mom!" she said seriously, on the one hand not sure if she found that arousing or not, yet on the other, sounding curiously excited at actually seeing it anyway.

She had obviously come prepared for it too, just in case. I saw her pull several things out of a bag she'd brought down with her, including the same double-ended dildo the girls had used on one another the day before, along with a few other things, something called "Honey Dust", some massage ointments, and then some KY lubricant which she handed to me.

"Make sure you and I both are good and slippery," she announced. "And it might be a good idea if we roll out the bed again for this one," she added. "I want to be nice and comfortable when this finally happens."

We hurriedly did that, making the bed ready as dad was the first to crawl into it, lying on his back. Mom quickly positioned herself over dad first. "Once he's in...go ahead and lube me up," she told me, and then yourself," she reminded me. "Not too much though, or you might make it too slippery, just enough to get your cock inside me," mom said, already sounding lusty as hell, especially by the look on her face. She had that "I'm so fucking horny!" look about her that I was starting to become very familiar with.

"How's that feel?" I said as I easily managed to slip a finger inside her ass, worming it about, ensuring that she was indeed all nice and lubricated inside there.

"Nice, very very nice. Just go slow and easy at first, until I tell you otherwise," she asked.

Mom had already impaled herself on dad's steel cock, though he lay beneath her unmoving, now waiting for me. Like Mandy had asked the first time, now Collette did. "Let me put it in her," she stated, kneeling at my side, reaching over to place the head of my cock at the tiny puckered opening of mom's ass. "Easy does it," she said speaking for mom as I looked down, watching her initially tease mom's opening with the head of my dick. "OK...now, press inwards, just a little, just until the tip slips in, and then stay there," she instructed me.

Since this was basically my first time ever for this too, I was quite frankly glad for the instructional guidance, and did as she asked. Collette held my cock in fact so that just the head could slip in, that and nothing more, as though ensuring I didn't get carried away with myself and shove the whole thing in at once. She and I both watched as it finally did, just the tip finally spearing mom's ass, sliding inside her.

"Hmmm," Mom moaned pleasurably. "That...feels nice!"

"More?" I now asked unnecessarily.

She wiggled back against me in response to that. "A bit more yes..." she almost hissed, "Just a little, let me enjoy feeling it inch by inch as you get in."

Collette wasn't about to let me do any more than that either, once again grasping my shaft, two inches, no more appearing out of her hand, though her hand now rested almost a bit too snugly against my balls.

"Go ahead Brian," she urged me, her freehand now rubbing my ass as I slowly inserted what I could inside mom. Once again hearing her moan pleasurably as the girth of my aroused cock began to widen her opening even more than it was already. Tapered as I was, unlike dad, it helped make the penetration perhaps a bit easier on her than it ever would have been with him.

"Oh fuck yes that feels good!" Mom almost cried out, "Now give it to me Brian, all of it, every fucking inch! Put it in me, and then just hold it there!"

Forced to let go, Collette moved her hand away as I began to slide in the last two or three inches into my mother's ass. Only then did I realize as Mandy had knelt on the other side looking on, that her hand too had been busy. She'd been gently fingering and fondling dad's balls while he sat patiently waiting for me to slip my cock inside mom next to his. It was a very strange sensation initially, for all of us. The tightness of mom's ass was unbelievable, and at first I couldn't see how I could even possibly fuck her without making it painful. On the other hand, she seemed to loosen a little, gradually getting used to the intrusion, and the slipperiness of the lubricant ensured that I'd be able to. Of course, there was the other sensation of me actually able to feel dad's cock resting next to mine, even though they weren't doing so directly. But there was no denying the firmness and hardness I felt as our two dicks now pressed against one another, as mom more fully skewered herself on both of us simultaneously. I could only imagine what that must have felt like for her though it was Collette who then asked the simple question.

"How does that feel anyway?" She asked. "As hot as that looks, I might want to try that one myself!"

"Unfucking, believable!" Mom exclaimed hotly. "God, I'm so fucking full of cock!" she then sighed, rocking back just a little. I felt her pull forward, likewise removing my cock not quite fully before rocking back, once again impaling herself, not only on me, but on dad as well. "That's it...let me do it initially," she asked, "Before the two of you go and get all carried away."

Mom took her time too, though I was personally grateful for it. It gave me more control over myself for one thing, and for another, I was able to concentrate more fully on the exquisite sensation as well without tripping my "time to come switch" too early.

"All right girls," mom now said adding them in on the mix. "Come suck my tits!"

With mom riding my dick and dads, the urge to splurge was bad enough, but now seeing my two sisters, each one happily and excitedly latching onto one of mom's free swinging large breasts was almost too much to take. There's just something about seeing that, at least for me, that had already fired things up a notch on the arousal meter, and I was quickly running out of space on the intensity meter before I let go.

"Ok you two, now you can fuck me...slowly at first, but fuck me. I'll tell you when to speed things up, or slow things down," she informed us. This was after all her fantasy, as much as I was enjoying it myself, I had every intention of seeing to it that hers was fulfilled to the best of my ability. And so it seemed, was dad. He was obviously in no hurry to rush through anything either, his cock easing in and out of her cunt with a nice easy going rhythm, as I now did the same inside her ass. In seconds, we had reached an almost perfectly choreographed dance, one cock plunging in, the other coming out, back and forth simultaneously as mom's low deep-throated moans and groans got louder and louder with each passing second.

"Suck em! Suck em hard! Bite em!" mom cried out, once again imploring my sisters as they held her enormous breasts, mouthing them sucking her hard extended nipples for all they were worth, and even then, mom deliriously now crying out in some effort to get them to do it even harder than they already were.

The sounds of what had become an almost frantic frenzy amongst all five of us together seemed to accompany the symphony of pleasured delight we all now felt. Mom cussing, spitting out vulgarities, vocalizing her passion in ways I'd never quite heard her use before. The girls, sucking, making popping sounds with their mouths on her tits, hands kneading flesh, hands at times slapping mom's ass as I plowed into her from behind. Once again the sound of flesh slapping flesh as I did that. Then you add the spice of liquid delight, the desert of slick sloppy girl cream as it oozed out of her passage. Dad's prick fucking into it, producing more, and then retreating as he continually scooped out more and more of her joy juice. It squished obscenely, running down her legs as I knelt behind her watching it. My own cock, leaking profusely now, adding to the equally squishy sounds and pleasures as I drove in, out...and then in again, fucking into what felt like melted butter at this point.

"Fuck, fuck...fuck...fuck....fuck!" Mom wailed at nearly the top of her lungs. I was suddenly glad for the distance we had on our property to the closest neighbors, not to mention the wind still buffeting about outside the house. It was eerie in a way hearing her cry out like this, more aroused obviously, certainly wilder than I'd ever seen her look or behave before, though of course...I really had nothing to compare that with until now.

And then...it was as though the eye of the storm was passing overhead, the sudden unexpected calm, silence as she hovered there above us. The intake of her breath as she held it, as did we all. Even the furious slapping of flesh against flesh seemed to calm as the penultimate moment of her personal rapture approached, and then as the eye passed, the storm rapidly picking up gale force winds once again.

She came.

Maybe she didn't exactly squirt, not like Collette did anyway, but her orgasm had a force of intensity unlike any I had ever seen or experienced. Even as I lost it myself, feeling my cock suddenly lurch deep inside her, the first jettison of my spunk perfectly matching the moment of her own release, I felt her ass seize my dick, as though it had been caught in a vise. In the next instant she'd expelled me with such force that my second jettison of spunk never made it inside her, squirting well up and over her back instead. I honestly believe her scream of pleasure had momentarily gone beyond the range of my hearing as only then did I finally see and hear her as it did, her mouth opened far longer, her breath only then coming back. And though she had forced my prick from her ass, dad was still inside her as she clamped down on him, still grinding away, the juices of her climax sounding almost too sweet as he pummeled into that slick liquid cooze from below.

Like a deflating air mattress, mom collapsed against dad, melting into him. Dad, his cock still clinging to her opening, though just barely. I sat back on my haunches, very much out of breath myself, the glistening wetness of my own spending having left tracers which now criss-crossed her back, her ass. Dad's cock coated thickly with what almost looked like whipping cream, most of which now leaked from her cunt, running down between mom's legs in little rivulets of moisture, soaking the sheets. It was fascinating to watch, just sitting there taking it all in, just as my two sisters were now doing, forced to sit up having relinquished mom's breasts, each of them absentmindedly fondling their own.

"Whose fucking next?" Mandy almost shouted a bit too early.

No one else could even respond, let alone move. Not yet anyway.

"Come here sweetie," Collette told her. "Let me take the edge off for you," she said. "Let them all have a moment to collect themselves, we've still got the better part of the day left, and all night," she then added as she pressed my sister back onto her back, spreading her legs. For the first time in recent memory, my cock was too spent to even lift its head in mild curiosity as she did that. Watching Collette's tongue as it snaked out spearing my other sister's clit, lapping away tenderly at that exposed little nubbin. I fell back onto my own back, closed my eyes and merely rewound the sensations I'd just recently experienced myself.

**

I think I drifted off, though it could only have been a few minutes, the sound of Mandy climaxing just enough to stir me from my revelry as Collette did indeed, just take the edge off for her.

Mom and dad were too, now sitting up, watching her as she did. It didn't take Mandy nearly as long to rejoin the living, likewise sitting up moments later.

"Ok, I think we take a fifteen, if not thirty minute break before drawing out another one," mom said. "And if it's something that includes your father this time, perhaps a bit longer if he needs the time," she said looking over towards me. The smile on my face assured her I wouldn't, if indeed I was to be called on again, provided I had at least a little time though perhaps not a full thirty minutes.

Dad went off to pee, just as I did, the girls following suit after we had. In the meantime mom had poured us all a nice tall glass of orange juice, which was sorely needed, quenching my sudden thirst and cottonmouth. We sat at the kitchen table, silently sipping our juice, eyeing one another with smiles on our faces.

And it was only the beginning.

12