Soccer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... uh..." I stammered, not really having a plan.

"More facials perhaps?" she chuckled.

Heather, shocked - but also amused - quickly intervened, slapped her sister's shoulder and giggled, "Oh, I think we're done with facials for today!"

We all chuckled, then Jessica continued, "Fine, no more facials, but what then?"

Still not having an answer for her, I just looked at them for a moment.

"How about we actually play some Monopoly, huh?" Heather smirked.

"Boring," Jessica whispered, dropping her first, forgetting all about the interviewing game and joined her sister in getting dressed again. After passing by the bathroom to let the girls splash some water in their faces, we hurried downstairs.

We sat down at the table, just in time for the halftime signal. Although we hadn't even set up the Monopoly-board yet, the guys seemed oblivious, not wondering what we'd done to pass the time. They simply walked out through the back door, with beers and cigarettes in their hands.

When the board was set up, Heather said, "Sorry, but I have to go, at least, check in."

"Yeah, me too," Jessica said, as they both got up.

"No problem," I said, hating the fact that they were leaving, but understanding why. I took out my phone and started checking my email - always keeping an eye on the girls.

They let their boyfriends give them a hug, or a quick kiss, and allowed them to put their arms around them and give their ass a playful pat. That was all perfectly normal behavior, I realized that, but that didn't stop me from being jealous. I was actually pleased when half-time was over and dad and the guys returned to the living room.

The girls sat back down at the table and we finally started playing Monopoly. No crude remarks from either Matthew or Nick. As a matter of fact, they suddenly on their best behavior, which did not bode well for me. Without resentment or insults to drive the girls' actions, I didn't like my chances of getting any more action.

Fortunately, I had underestimated that power of boredom. After some initial acquisitions, the game quickly reached an impasse. After three or four turns of moving our pawns around the board over and over again, Jessica started getting bored.

Some minor cash was going back and forth, but none of us were able to obtain a complete color group. Every attempt at trading failed and some key properties kept eluding us.

"Guys," Jessica said, annoyed, "How long are we going to play this stupid game? I wanna do something else."

"We know what you want to do," Heather smirked, "But we can't just take our clothes off and get cummed on all evening."

"Why the hell not?" Jessica grinned. We all knew she was kidding... probably.

"Sis," Heather whispered, looking over at the living room area, "They haven't done anything wrong... besides, we've already... you know..."

"Being polite and respectful for an hour doesn't make up for a week of being a total jerk," Jessica retorted.

"Look, I don't believe for a minute that you're horny right now," Heather whispered.

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" Jessica asked.

"God, you're such a slut," Heather shook her head, "We keep playing and that's that!"

"Fine," Jessica said, picking up the dice as it was her turn, "I wanna trade."

"We've been through this," Heather sighed, "Nobody wants to trade, sis."

Jessica looked at her cards, which amongst others held one red and two yellow properties. She looked over at my cards and said, "Jack, you give me your two red properties, the blue and the two yellow ones, and I'll..." pausing for dramatic effect.

"... let you fuck me!" she whispered.

"What?" Heather blurted out, shocked, at full volume.

"Are you serious?" I whispered, perplexed.

"You give me your red, blue and yellow properties, and you can shove your fat dick up my pussy," she replied, looking at her sister. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was doing it just to annoy Heather.

"Done!" I blurted out, throwing the five requested cards next to her.

"You can't do that," Heather whispered, still stunned, staring at her sister.

"Hey, Jack and I made a deal... that's between me and him," Jessica grinned.

"I am not talking about the game, you twat," Heather whispered, "He's our brother, you can't just... I mean, what about... you know... do you even have protection with you?"

"A rubber?" Jessica whispered, squeezing her right tit," You worry too much!"

"I wor... what? Are you crazy?" Heather reacted shocked, almost panicky, "You're going to let him fuck you without a rubber?"

"Fuck yeah I am," Jessica replied, tweaking her hard nipple through her dress. I jumped up, eager to take her up on her offer.

"You coming?" Jessica asked, as she got up as well, glancing at her sister.

"What? To see you guys fuck? No thanks," she retorted.

"Suit yourself," Jessica said as we walked through the living room, past her clueless boyfriend and simply walked up the stairs.

"Wait," she said, just before entering my bedroom, "I wanna do it right here!"

"In the hallway?" I asked, surprised.

"Fuck yeah," she said as she started taking off her clothes.

"God Jess," I groaned as I followed suit.

Stark naked, she slowly got on her back on the floor and hiked her legs up, looking up at me, groping her own tits in anticipation of what we were about to do. I got down on my knees and leaned over her, then reached down and pushed my hard cock against her inner thigh.

"Are you sure about this? I asked, looking her in the eye.

She nodded fiercely, her face red with excitement. Needing no further confirmation, I nudged the tip of my hard cock against her entrance and pushed. She inhaled sharply and squirmed. After waiting a moment, I pushed on and slid about half my cock into her.

She groaned, closed her eyes and tilted her head back. After two more pushes, the full length of my dick was inside of her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she groaned as she began shaking and shuddering underneath me.

"Is this what you want?" I groaned.

"Yes... god help me, but yes... I want my brother's cock inside of me!" she moaned. I smiled and laid down top of her, screwing her slow and deep, pouring all of my raw lust into every thrust. God, we were both so fucking horny!

Then, suddenly Heather's voice startled us, "Jeez, are you guys still at it?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw her standing there at the top of the stairs.

"Hurry up, the game is almost over," she whispered, as she hesitantly drew closer.

Apparently, Jess and I had lost track of time. I reckoned we'd been screwing for just a few minutes, but apparently nearly fifteen minutes had passed.

"Why are you guys doing it in the hallway?" Heather asked, intrigued as she took another step closer and casually glanced into my bedroom, wondering what was wrong with that option.

"'Cause it's nastier out here," Jessica blurted out, grunting and panting.

"You're such a...," Heather gasped, not smiling.

"A slut, yes I know," Jessica sighed, "I don't care! I don't ever wanna stop doing this!"

"Well, you're going to have to," Heather replied, "The game is almost..."

Then, suddenly an outburst of cheers and loud screaming erupted from downstairs.

"... correction, the game is over!" she continued, "They'll be missing us pretty soon."

"Fuck," Jessica replied, looking up at me, clearly disappointed.

I slowed down my fucking and was about to pull out slowly, when Jessica wrapped both her arms and legs around me and grunted, "Don't stop!"

"But the game... they'll..." I grunted.

"Then hurry! But don't stop! I want your cum inside of me!" she blurted out.

"What?" Heather gasped, as she got on her knees next to her sister.

"Look, if you're here to judge..." Jessica moaned, annoyed, as she moved with me, letting me hook my arms under her knees, so I could start fucking her faster and deeper.

"No, no," Heather whispered softly.

"As a matter of fact," she continued," Now that I am seeing you guys doing it, I must admit it's kinda hot... are you really going to let him shoot his sperm up your pussy?"

Thoroughly enjoying the new position and the increased pace of fucking, Jessica wrapped her arms around her sister's neck, pulling her down slightly and moaned, "Fuck yeah, in my [moan] adulterous [moan] incestuous [moan] good-for-nothing [moan] stupid cunt!"

Heather glanced at my cock plunging in and out of Jessica sodden twat for a moment, then turned back to look Jess in the eye and whispered, "God sis, you're such a whore when you're getting fucked!"

"I know... and I don't care! Make him cum... please Heather, make him cum! she grunted, twisting her head left to right, really surrendering to her orgasm, squirming and shuddering.

Heather looked at me and at my cock, still fucking her sister hard and deep, wondering what else she could do to expedite things. Then, she seemed to think of something! She got up, getting out from under Jessica's hold on her neck and reached under her summer dress, pulling down her panties.

Then she put one foot on either side of Jessica's head and began squatting down.

"Oh shit," I said, realizing what she was about to do and started fucking Jessica even faster, really slamming into her right now. Jessica, in response slammed her fists on the floor and started moaning louder now. Realizing that sitting on her face would also shut her up, Heather quickly sat down, pushing her twat in her sister's face.

Jessica started to orgasm even harder now, and clawed at her sister's thighs and ass, pretending that she couldn't breathe anymore. While she climaxed underneath her sister, convulsing and trashing uncontrollably, I reached out, squeezed Heather's tits through her dress.

Realizing I was lusting after her tits, Heather quickly pulled her dress down and her bra up, showing me her bare tits. That really did it for me and I began convulsing, pumping my sperm into our sister's contracting twat.

"What is it with you and my tits?" Heather giggled as she reached out and gently put her right hand on my left cheek, caressing me softly.

She patiently waited for our orgasms to be over, before getting back up, letting her sister take a couple of much needed breaths.

"You guys can't do anything without me, can you?" she smiled as she rearranged her clothes.

Jessica and I chuckled as we sat up and enjoyed the aftermath of your spectacular orgasms, glancing at each other, sharing a slightly embarrassed smile.

Then, the living room door opened and we heard footsteps in the hallway downstairs.

It was Nick.

"Hey, we kicked their ass. 5-2!" he shouted.

"That's great hon," Heather replied, "We'll be down in just a minute!"

"Okay, hurry up!" Nick said, as he walked back into the living room, leaving the door open. Heather put her panties on again and then walked towards the stairs, whispering, "I'll head down... don't be long."

"Hey," Jessica called out, "Thanks sis."

"Yes, thank you," I said, feeling I should show my appreciation as well.

She glanced at us, and grinned, "You're welcome, I guess... you little perverts."

With Heather downstairs to run interference, Jessica and I had time to go to the bathroom and clean ourselves up a little bit, before putting our clothes back on. While she was buttoning up her dress, she must have noticed me staring at her.

"What?" she asked with a shy grin.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

She took a small step back towards the sink, rest her ass against it and asked, "You wanna cup a feel?"

A little surprised about the timing, but determined to take whatever I could get, I stepped up to her and placed my right hand on her left tit. She grinned.

After massaging her soft tit for about ten seconds, I decided to see how far she was willing to let me take this - knowing her boyfriend was waiting for her downstairs.

"Isn't Matthew going to... you know... notice my cum... down there?" I whispered as I started unbuttoning her dress - which she'd just closed up.

"Do you honestly think he's getting anywhere near my pussy tonight," she asked, as she looked down at my hand undoing one button after the other.

"God, I hope not," I blurted out as I put my hands around her and unclasped her bra. She didn't move a muscle and allowed me to push her bra up again, freeing her tits.

"What about... getting pregnant?" I asked as I tenderly placed both hands on her perky tits.

"Relax," she gasped as she let me rub and knead them, "They've got a pill for that!"

Just then, Matthew walked into the hallway and yelled out, "Jess, let's go!"

"In a minute!" she screamed back, as my thumbs were flicking her hard nipples back and forth, causing her to squirm.

Realizing we were running out of time, I let go of her tits, yanked her panties down to her knees in one quick swoop and took a step back. Jessica gasped and grabbed the edge of the sink behind her with both hands as she took a deep breath, clearly intrigued.

She just stood there, completely exposed. We didn't move or say anything for about forty seconds. I just gawked at her tits and her pussy, and she just let me.

"You should probably go," I said, unzipping my pants and hanging my half-flaccid dick out.

"Yes, I probably should," Jessica replied, staring down at my cock and balls, still not moving. Slowly, I grabbed my dick and started tugging it. Jessica licked her lips and started breathing a little faster. Another fifty seconds later, Matthew called out again.

"Jess, for crying out loud; what the fuck is taking so long?"

Before Jessica could come up with a response, we heard Heather intervene.

"I'll go and get them," she said, as she came rushing up the stairs. When she barged into the bathroom, she could hardly believe her eyes.

"What the fuck, you guys?" she whispered, "Jess, get your butt downstairs before Matthew comes looking for you!"

"Jess!" Heather repeated herself a few seconds later, "Did you hear me? I am not kidding!"

Reluctantly, Jessica pulled her panties up, fastened her bra and started buttoning up her dress again, as she looked at her sister.

"Then you have to finish him off," Jessica whispered.

"What?" Heather replied, "Not a chance!"

"Come on, please," Jessica begged, "It's my fault he's all hard and horny again."

"So? That's not my problem," Heather retorted, glancing down at my hard cock.

"Please sis," Jessica begged again, "Do it for me. Please..."

"Fine," Heather conceded, rolling her eyes, "But you get your butt downstairs, now!"

"Deal," Jessica replied as she smiled back at me and walked out the door.

"You better be damn quick," Heather sighed, walking up to me.

"I'll do my best," I grinned.

She took another deep breath and asked, "Okay, what do you need?"

"Handjob?" I asked, realizing my options were limited here.

"Fine," she replied, "Get on your knees."

We both got on our knees and as she placed her left hand on my right shoulder and softly gripped my hard cock with her right.

"How can you be this fat and hard again?" Heather asked, impressed by my renewed erection, "You just fucked Jessica's brains out!"

Figuring that was a rhetorical question, I didn't bother answering it and reached out with both hands to grab her tits, kneading them pretty roughly. Nervous, but realizing it was part of what we were doing, she glanced down at her rack, simply letting me do my thing.

When, after almost three minutes, I still hadn't cum, Heather anxiously glanced at the clock above the door. I could see her ticking off her options.

"Jack," she whispered softly, "If you cum for me right now, and I mean right now, I might be willing to let you fuck me next time."

"Oh," I grunted, closing my eyes, picturing Heather underneath me, taking my cock. Pretty soon, Jessica joined the fantasy and I was having an imaginary threesome.

Heather, deciding I could use an extra nudge, pressed her mouth against my ear and whispered, "You want me on my back, like Jessica... or on all fours, like a real bitch?"

That did it. I let out a deep grunt and arched my back.

"Yeah, there you go," Heather giggled as she kept jacking me off frantically.

As soon as my climax was over, she got up, wiped her hand on her dress and then backed out of the bathroom, whispering, "I really gotta go!"

I nodded, as I quickly zipped up and followed her out.

"Thanks," I whispered as we headed down.

"You're welcome, you little perv," she chuckled as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

In the living room, we found Jessica talking to dad, while Nick and Matthew were impatiently waiting for us - well, Heather actually. Upon entering the room, my sisters immediately made eye contact and exchanged a knowing smile. With a small nod, Heather signaled Jess that she'd completed her mission.

Eager to get on their way, Nick and Matthew promptly starting saying goodbye to my dad, extensively kissing his ass in the process. Then, while completely ignoring me of course, they headed out, ushering the girls to the hallway and the front door.

"So, see you girls next time?" dad asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Jessica replied, grinning at me.

"Yeah, it's growing on me, I reckon," Heather smiled, surprising Jessica and me, but mostly herself.

12