Soccer Dads Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

Paul saw her nice breasts and hard nipples and leaned downward enough to lightly touch the tip of his prick against her tightly closed lips. His wife had stopped with the oral sex a year into their marriage so he hoped that Manni was experienced. Seconds seemed like minutes until she closed her eyes and pushed her thin tongue out to taste and lick it.

Manni felt his pre-cum coat her tongue and wondered if it was his cum. Her mouth opened to enclose half of his crown before closing and sliding off the tip. Again and again she did it each time removing more of his leakage. She was about to open and cover the whole head when he leaned back and lifted her up to his lips. When their mouths touched their eyes closed and their tongue explored. Seconds seemed like hours. Hands and fingers caressed and probed until he went down onto his knees while taking her thong with him.

Manni was breathing hard and deep looking down at his eyes raping her young teenage body. When his eyes moved to her moist pink slit she slowly opened her legs.

Paul watched the pink pedals open up and moved his hands to her soft butt. His lips and tongue moved towards her downy fuzz and then onto her pussy.

"OH GOD! THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD!" Manni screamed.

*

Dan heard his daughter cry of pleasure and because of the volume thought that she was in the room with Alexis and him. His tongue slipped from Alexis' honey pot but she quickly grabbed it and pulled it back. "Forget about them," she whispered.

Alexis let him lick and suckle on her clitty a few more minutes and decided she better go for the goal before he changed his mind. "Dan....I want you to...to fuck me."

His eyes and face lifted from her crotch and saw her smiling. His body wouldn't let him change his mind now if the building was on fire. As he kissed up over her dark bush and navel her juices left a trail until he stopped to suckle her small nipples. She moaned when he nibbled on her neck and right earlobe before reaching between their bodies and guiding his cock head into her lower lips.

"I want it," she said seriously. "I want your cock."

Not even Dan's wife had talked this dirty and now a teenage girl was begging him to fuck her. He rubbed his tip around and around to gather as much lubrication as possible before lowering his hips and pushing into her tight opening.

Alexis felt the pressure but no pain. Her legs and feet wrapped around his hips to open up her treasure more. When the whole crown was inside she smiled. "You're in. Your cock is in my pussy."

"I know," Dan chuckled feeling the tight vise. He took his time for the next fifteen minutes until he was all the way inside.

"OH MYGOD! IT'S FILLING ME UP!" Her small hands reached around to cup and pull him even deeper. "Fuck me Dan."

*

"Easy," Paul said after Manni stroked and squeezed his hard-on. "I don't want to cum just yet." He was on his back with Manni's body straddling his upper thighs.

"I wonder if they are fucking yet?" Manni asked as she shifted forward and rubbed his mushroom head against her pussy lips. "I don't want them to get ahead of us." She lifted upward and poised him at her heavenly hole.

"I don't either," he grinned. What made this so hot was that he was just lying back and letting her do all the work. Manni's boyfriend's cock was big enough that she was ready when her body weight lowered her moistness down onto his shaft. She gasped a couple of times because of his thickness but a few minutes later it was all the way down. "OHHHH!" She moaned when her ass landed on his upper thighs.

"Lean forward," Paul said trying to stay under control. He held onto her shoulders as her body leaned his way. When her face was above his he lifted her pussy up to the tip and slowly lowered it back down. He hoped that she had the motion and when she started duplicating it he again moved back and let her fuck him. "Good Manni...that's really good."

"Only good Mr. Paul?" She giggled seeing his face all crunched up.

"No...it's..it's GREAT!" He gasped as her tiny hips and body moved faster and faster. "DON'T STOP!"

Manni felt the explosion coming at the same time Paul did. She slowed until he was ready and when he nodded she again fucked faster and faster. "OH GOD...I'M GOING TO..TO CUM!"

"OH FUCK!" Paul screamed. It was too late to make any attempt to hold back. "NOW MANNI NOW!"

"YES NOW!" Manni's mouth flew completely open to scream but nothing came out for five seconds. Then the windows shattered. "AHHHHHHH!"

*

Dan took his time fucking the young girl. They French kissed and touched until their bodies were ready. "I'm almost there Alexis."

Alexis was feeling great but wasn't ready to cum. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what to do. Her fingers moved under his body and rubbed her clitty until she too was ready. "OK," she giggled.

Dan moved deeper and faster with her body holding on. His hands lifted her hips while she moaned with every deep thrust. "Alexis....Alexis..."

"Dan....Oh Dan....Ahhhh......Ohhh God....it...IT...IT!"

"I know...I KNOW!"

"DO IT! FILL ME UP!!" She cried. "I'M CUMING!"

He didn't need to be told twice. "AHHHHH!"

*

"Dora we have to stop," John gasped as his daughter cupped his balls. Her other hand was wrapped around his manhood. "We have to meet the others for dinner."

"Please...just let me feel it inside of me," she begged. Dora knew that they didn't have enough time to move to the bed so she twisted around in the bathtub and leaned her hands against the wall in front of her for support.

John stared at her round buttocks as her body bent away from him. Her face turned and looked at him expecting him to fuck her.

"Forgive me," he said too low for her to hear as he shifted forward and guided his hard seven inch cock under her ass. He felt her finger tips underneath help direct it until he was poised to enter. "Ready?"

"Yes...do it."

As the cock head moved inside Dora's hands moved back to the wall for support. "Ahhhh," she gasped feeling the thickness jabbing inside.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No......do it...fuck me."

John closed his eyes to see his daughter while pushing forward. He felt a couple of inches move deeper and then his stomach pressed against her ass. He was in.

Dora smiled as he started pushing in and out, in and out. She wished that she could kiss and touch him while they were doing it but this was good enough for now. She knew that she was not going to climax but it didn't matter. "Don't slow down."

John was too close to prevent the explosion. As he came he reached under her body and cupped her magnificent breasts. "I'm cuming baby...daddy is cuming."

*

Dan had closed their eyes after the draining sex with the teen girls. He didn't hear the adjoining door open but did feel someone getting on the bed next to him. He smiled when small soft fingers wrapped around his spent stick. "Not again Alexis. I need time to recover."

"I'm not Alexis daddy," Manni giggled.

"Jesus," Dan gasped when he looked and saw his daughter naked with his cock in her hand. "Manni...where is Alexis?"

"In the other room with Paul," she smiled not stopping her stroking of his cock. "Was your sex with her good?"

Dan reached down to pull her fingers away but she squeezed tighter. "Manni...I thought we agreed..."

Manni ignored him. "Did you like fucking Alexis?" She felt a stirring in her fist.

"Yes...it was unbelievable but...we...you and I..we can't.."

Manni smiled and let him go before moving off the bed and standing bare ass naked for his eyes. "Paul fucked me too. It was great but...I know we will be better." She turned before he could speak and walked into the bathroom.

Paul was in the shower when he heard the door open. "I'll be out shortly Manni."

Alexis held back laughter while tiptoeing to the shower door. She slowly and quietly opened it and moved inside. "Let me wash your back daddy."

"Oh shit," Paul groaned feeling her soft fingers. He remained quiet as her fingers explored.

"I was awake last night when you rubbed against my butt," she whispered. Her fingers moved under his ass until she cupped his sack. "Do you like my ass daddy?"

He could only nod while she played with his balls.

"Do my back daddy." Her fingers left and when he turned around she was facing away. He moved forward until his growing member pushed into her teen ass cheeks. Alexis reached back and placed his shaft between her buttocks like they were last night. "Move it like you did in bed."

Paul lifted and lowered his prick, which had expanded to its max. His lips moved to the nape of her neck while his fingers moved under her arms to cup her small treasures. "I love you baby."

"Me too," she moaned. Her fingers shamelessly moved down to touch her somewhat sore pussy. He was humping her ass when they heard a knock on the door.

"We are going down for dinner," Manni's voice rang out.

"Shit," Paul groaned when Alexis moved away.

"We have time later," she giggled. "Can I get under the water spray? I need to wash Dan's cum out of my pussy."

"Dan?" He said surprised that she called him by his first name.

She giggled and rubbed the flowing water over and into her moist slit. "I can call him Dan since we fucked."

Paul moved out of the shower and dried off. He looked into the mirror at the man who had just fucked his daughter's best friend and was planning on doing the same to his daughter later. As he turned to walk out he saw Dora standing in the doorway dressed in jeans and a shirt. "DORA SHIT...I'M NAKED!"

"So I see," the girl grinned. She moved up to him and reached down to grab his still hard cock. His eyes remained open as her lips and then her tongue attacked his mouth.

*

The End of Chapter two.

Ending Note: Stay tune for Chapter three. One more night at the hotel and everyone is poised to cross the taboo line. Let me know if you like it so far and don't forget to vote. Love ya...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers
12