Soccer-Mom: True Girl-Girl Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The electric, totally erotic atmosphere tips my primal brain into overdrive. I start thrusting in a blind fury.

Like a voice at the end of a tunnel, I hear my wife. "Frank, fuck me good. Fuck me harder, baby. Yes, that's right. Just like that. Oh yes. Do me. Fuck my pussy. Holy SHIT. I'm cummmmming. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK. AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh. Don't fucking stop. AAAAAhhhh." My god my sweet wife is swearing like a sailor. I dimly hear Frank's grunting sounds as he is cumming and filling my wife's pussy with spunk.

Up on my knees and pounding my dick into Dorothy's center, I feel like a fucking king. I pound and pound and pound her pussy. In my frenzy, I look down and see my satisfied wife lying on her side and blowing me a kiss with a big smile on her beautiful face. That sends me over the cliff and I garble semi-words and animal sounds as I cum and then fall back onto the bed panting.

I am truly in sex heaven now. "Wow, that was fucking great. Thanks, guys. That was un-fucking-believable."

Silvia comes to me and starts kissing my face all over. "Ralph, my only love, I'm glad you enjoyed that. Do you think we should do more of this?"

"Silvia, my true love, I think we should." The four of us start laughing and giggling until our sides hurt.

Dorothy pipes up, "Hey, I have a good idea. Why don't we go out to the hot tub and have nice relaxing soak." Now that I know how horny my neighbor is, I expect we'll do more than just soak. Likely a poke with that soak. Hahaha.

12