Soft Swing in Branson

Story Info
Another adventure, with a little twist.
2.9k words
4.12
47.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

This is one of a series of stories about our soft swing adventures. If you have not done so, please read our introduction to these entitled "Soft Beginnings".

On our trip to Branson, Missouri, we met with a couple who lived about 30 miles from there. Martin and Sue were a little older than us, in their mid 50's, and quite experienced. They had been in the swingers' lifestyle for a number of years doing full swap and group swap, but had given that up two years before we met them. They now participated in a form of soft swing, but had very specific boundaries and requests. While we found them a bit odd, we also thought it could prove interesting.

We arrived at their house and found them both dressed in blue, mid-thigh length, silk robes. Martin was a little over six feet with a stocky but not fat build and quite tan. He was bald and had a salt and pepper goatee. Marie later described him as European handsome. Sue was about 5'6" with medium brown hair streaked with gray that was almost shoulder length. She was quite stunning, with lots of makeup and jewelry, and looked very glamorous. She had a beautiful smile and sparkling blue eyes. Her robe showed she had a nice figure with a large chest. Her legs looked tight and firm like a dancer. All in all, a very striking couple.

We all sat in the den and they offered us some wine. After some flirting and small talk, they asked if we would like to go change into our robes, which we would find in the bathroom, and meet them in the bedroom. We found robes identical to those they were wearing, except ours were red, and we put them on.

Upon entering the bedroom, they were standing next to the bed and asked us to sit on the love seat which was against the wall at the foot of the bed. They asked us to refrain from touching each other, or ourselves, while we watched them. Once we were seated, they removed their robes and got onto the bed. They both had nice bodies, well tanned with no tan lines, and well toned. Sue had fairly large breasts with large dark areolas and extremely long nipples. She had a prominent bush of brown hair and a nice round ass. Martin had an average sized cock, which was semi-hard and a tight set of cheeks. Marie found his body to be quite sexy.

Once they were on the bed, Martin situated himself sitting with his back against the headboard so he was facing us. Sue immediately took Martin's cock in her mouth, moving up and down on it while holding his balls with her hand. She was slightly off to the side, straddling one of Martin's legs, so as to not block our view of what was happening. When he was fully erect she alternated between licking his cock like a lollypop, and engulfing the entire thing in her mouth. She would run her tongue along the entire length, up one side and down the other, occasionally putting her mouth around it like she was going to bite it in half. When she reached the top, she ran her tongue over his cock head and kissed the tip before slipping it between her lips and working it completely into her mouth. It appeared that a couple times he started to approach his point of no return, only to have Sue stop for a moment before resuming. We watched Sue's oral teasing of Martin with great pleasure.

Martin had Sue change positions with him. She was now up against the headboard of the bed, her open legs facing us, with Martin between her legs. He spread her pussy lips with his fingers, giving us a show. He began running his tongue around her lips, occasionally jabbing his tongue into her pussy. He used his lips and tongue, licking and sucking Sue's pussy and clit, but not quite bringing her to climax, continually changing what he was doing to her. He would lick outside her lips and at the very edge of her opening, then noisily suck on her clit. When Sue would start to moan, he would change to tongue fucking her pussy. All this, without using his hands, which were firmly on her thighs, holding her legs as wide apart as possible.

Believe me, not touching Marie or myself was not easy considering what was happening right before us. I was rock hard and my cock had found its way out between the openings of the robe. From the way Marie was squirming in her seat and the look on her face, I knew she was quite worked up also.

We enjoyed this show for quite a while. Eventually Martin and Sue got up from the bed and both were flushed and glistening with perspiration. They put their robes back on and indicated that it was now our turn. We got up, already a bit flushed ourselves, removed our robes, and climbed on the bed as they took our places on the love seat.

I positioned myself up against the headboard, and Marie and I shared a long, hot, passionate kiss. She then slid down and began by kissing the end of my dick and licking around the head. Sue then asked that we not use our hands on each other during this part, just as Martin and she had refrained from using their hands on each other. So Marie kept her hot hands firmly planted on my thighs as she licked my cock and balls. Once in a while she would take just the very end of my dick between her lips and flick the tip with her tongue. She knew she couldn't just take me into her mouth and suck, since I was already quite horny and it wouldn't take much of her cock sucking talent to bring me off. So just like Sue did to Martin, Marie alternated techniques on me. She would take me into her mouth for only a few seconds at a time, and then go back to licking and kissing my throbbing member. It was such sweet agony, and the look in Marie's eyes told me she was enjoying the hell out of my condition.

After a while I had Marie change positions with me. As I brought my face close to her pussy, I could smell her scent and see how wet she was. I attacked her lovely slit with my mouth and tongue, spurred on knowing Martin and Sue were watching intently. I made sure I was not blocking their view of Marie's pussy and what I was doing. Sue later told me their eyes never wavered from the tongue lashing I was giving her. I lapped at her pussy, which seemed to be getting wetter by the minute. Her clit stood out, begging to be licked and sucked, which I did, ever so gladly. I pushed my face into her pussy so hard, jabbing my tongue as far as I could into her, that I felt like I was going to force my whole body into her hot box. I got so carried away I almost forgot that I was only suppose to bring her close, but not to orgasm. Marie had to grab my head and push it away.

I felt a touch on my leg and turned to see Sue standing next to the bed. I removed myself from between my wife's legs and Marie got up. She put her robe on and sat next to Martin on the love seat, as Sue removed her robe and got onto the bed. We were both sitting up against the headboard, Sue on my left. She spread her legs, draping her right leg over my left. Her skin felt hot, and when I looked I could see drops of moisture in her pubic hair. She reached over with her right hand and took hold of my erect cock and began stroking it. I love to feel a new hand on my dick. I watched her delicate hand with its bright red manicured fingernails, moving along the length of it. She was watching that too. With her other hand she was playing with her left nipple.

I reached over with my left hand, running it up and down her thigh until it reached her crotch. I slid my fingers around her wet pussy lips, brushing her erect clit. As her arousal increased, I slipped two fingers into her. I reached my right hand over to pull on her right nipple as I began to finger fuck her.

I looked over at the love seat and both Martin and Marie were watching intently with broad smiles on each of their faces. Marie was pressing her hands together, in what I knew was an effort to keep from touching herself.

Sue was seriously pumping my cock and she had a wonderful touch. She would continually change speeds and pressures, bringing different sensations and pleasures to my dick and my brain. She used the pre-cum oozing from my cock to lubricate my shaft as her hand moved along its length. My fingers, which now numbered three inside her, were doing their best to please her cunt, and she was bucking her hips against my hand. She started asking Martin how it looked, did he like what he saw. His vision was locked on my fingers jamming in and out of his wife's pussy. You could hear the sloshing noise it was making. I was quite happy, because fingering a hot wet pussy is one of my favorite activities.

Sue's masterful hand job was taking its toll. I became aware of the building pressure within me and I started to tense. Sue felt this and intensified her stroking of my cock. Her other hand came over and cupped my balls. As my boiling seed was about to erupt, Sue aimed my cock so that when my cum shot out, it headed for my belly and chest. Stream after stream of sticky cum landed on my body as she continued to pump me until the flow ended.

As my senses returned, I intensified my efforts to reciprocate. I replaced my left hand with my right, giving me better access to her pussy. I brought my right leg over so I had her leg wrapped up between both of mine. I worked her clit over with my thumb while pumping my fingers deep into her. She was so very wet I thought she might have already had an orgasm, but I was intent on making her cum again. I pulled her nipple and pinched it hard with my free hand. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing shallow and fast. After a few minutes of my stroking, she did cum and cum hard. My hand was covered with her juices up to my wrist and her legs clamped closed forcing me to stop my hand movements. I was still tweaking her nipple, and I was able to wiggle, just a little, the fingers I still had inside her, making her shudder and me smile.

What happened next caught me a little off guard. She reached down and took hold of my arm, removing my hand from her crotch. Martin got up and came to the side of the bed, and Sue raised my hand to him and he licked her juices off my fingers. It was, indeed, a bit strange having a guy sucking on my fingers. When he finished, Sue handed me some tissues from the night stand so I could clean up my belly and chest. She kissed my cheek and said thank you, gave my softened cock a little squeeze, then got up and put her robe on again.

I cleaned myself up, then put the robe back on and sat down on the love seat next to Sue. Martin and Marie removed their robes and assumed basically the same positions on the bed that Sue and I had. It was in some ways a repeat performance, just with a different cast. Marie was to take hold of Martin's cock and masturbate him and he would finger fuck her while playing with her tits. It sounds quite simple, but sitting there watching it was actually damn erotic. Not having to think about what I was doing, or having to do anything at all, I could really concentrate on what I was watching. Martin's hand rubbing her thigh, reaching her sex. The tip of his fingers parting her lips and disappearing into her wet slit. The action of Martin's fingers moving in and out of Marie's pussy, the movement of her lips around his fingers. The movement of Marie's hand along his cock, knowing what he was feeling because I had felt the touch of that hand on my own cock so often.

Martin's technique must have been quite good, as Marie soon was breathing hard and grinding herself on his hand. It appeared that he, too, had three fingers in Marie's pussy and was working them hard and fast. Marie closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, and I knew she was cumming. She began to come down, but Martin did not let up. If anything, he began pumping his fingers into her even more. Marie let out a gasp and then a squeal, and went right into another orgasm. I felt for Martin, because Marie almost ripped his cock off at that point. She blew him a kiss, then looked at me and winked.

When Marie regained her wits, she began to seriously wank Martin's cock. She used her other hand first to massage his balls and then moved it onto his cock to join her other hand. Martin's fingers were still in Marie's pussy and he still had hold of one of her tits. Martin started to show signs of nearing his limit, and then with a mighty grunt, he shot his load of cum. It mostly landed on his stomach and thighs, with a good deal of it ending up on Marie's hands.

When it seemed he was finished, Sue got up and went to the bed. She took Marie's hands and proceeded to lick off all of Martin's cum from them. Then both Sue and Martin kissed Marie on the cheek.

After a few minutes, Marie lay on her back in the middle of the bed and I knelt between her legs. With their robes now off, Martin sat on the bed on one side of us and Sue sat on the other side. Sue took my semi-hard cock in her hand and began stroking it, bringing it back to full size. Martin, meanwhile, was gently rubbing his fingers in circles around Marie's clit. When I was again fully hard, which didn't take long, Sue guided my cock to Marie's waiting pussy, easing the tip between her swollen lips. Martin and Sue leaned in so their faces were only about a foot away as my cock was sliding in and out of Marie. For a while we fucked nice and slow, with long easy strokes. We picked up the pace a bit and started to really get into it. Sue's hands were now stroking Marie's thigh and ass and Martin was playing with Marie's tits, but both were riveted on watching my cock moving in and out of Marie. I could feel Marie's pussy start to tighten around my cock and that pushed me over the edge. I thrust into her as hard as I could and emptied my cum into my lovely wife. When I opened my eyes, Martin and Sue were leaning across, over Marie's body, and were locked in a passionate kiss. They both then leaned down and each kissed one of Marie's nipples. Sue moved behind me, wrapped her arms around my chest and kissed the back of my neck.

I helped Marie up, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. We then moved out of the way as Martin laid Sue down and positioned himself between her legs. He stopped and looked at Marie expectantly. Marie moved along side of them, took hold of his raging hard-on and guided it to the opening of Sue's pussy. With one thrust he buried his cock completely in her. There was no slow and easy here, he was pounding into her hard. He took her legs and put them up on his shoulders as he fucked her. I sat next to them also, on the other side from Marie. Sue reached out and found our hands, placing one of mine on her one tit and Marie's on her other tit. As we played with and pulled on her nipples, she told us to get closer. I was only inches away, watching Martin's cock piston in and out of Sue's pussy, very aware of the sounds and smells. I grabbed Sue's ass with my free hand and Marie was happy to do the same to Martin, as she really liked his ass.

Martin kept pumping Sue through two obvious climaxes of hers, until he finally arched his back, let out a bit of a yell and emptied his cum in her. He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing hard. Our hands were trapped between them, still on Sue's tits. Our other hands remained on their asses.

Eventually everyone untangled and put their robes back on. We returned to the den and all had another glass of wine. They offered us the use of the guest bathroom shower, which we accepted. After getting cleaned up we said our good-byes and took our leave.

While this was not our most erotic adventure, it was plenty hot and it was certainly one of our most unusual. And that is not a bad thing!

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers