Soft Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AJ was just introducing me to some of his friends," she said, looking at me as if to see my reaction.

"And what's with the whole unbuttoning of the blouse?" I countered.

"AJ was just saying his air conditioning wasn't working really well and thought I'd be more comfortable like this," she explained feebly.

"And so he thought he would just do it for you, huh? Still think he isn't flirting with you?"

"Well, maybe he is a little, but it's harmless. Are you mad?"

"I just don't want you to be uncomfortable, that's all," I said. We talked for a while and I noticed that Maria finished her drink quickly.

"Could you get me another one?" she asked innocently, but I saw her eyes straying over my shoulder.

"Sure," I said, glancing that way as I left. It was no surprise that AJ and his group were standing together. As if on signal, they took my place immediately and resumed the same bantering they had before. But this time Maria was a full participant, laughing with them and even going as far as laying her hand on AJ's arm once or twice.

AJ leaned over to say something in her ear and Maria looked at the other guys and shook her head no. AJ stayed where he was, talking directly into her ear and I could see Maria's chest heaving as she began taking deep breaths, as if readying herself to dive into a pool. AJ took her arm and began to lead her away from the wall.

Maria resisted a bit, then allowed herself to be taken down the hallway toward the back of the house. AJ said something to one of the men and he nodded and came to me in the kitchen.

"Hey man, AJ said to tell you he's giving your wife a tour of the house. Be back in a few minutes."

"Okay, sure," I told him. "No problem."

That satisfied him and he smiled and left the kitchen. I glanced down the hallway and saw him disappear through a door at the back of the house. I quickly made my way down the hall and went into a room next to it, looking for some way I could at least hear what was going on. I wasn't sure how many of the group had gone with AJ and Maria.

The room had a vent high in the wall and I locked the door and pulled a chair over to it. To my pleasant surprise, it had direct connection to the next room and I was able to not only hear what was going on but to see most of the room.

Maria was sitting on the edge of the bed, with AJ on one side of her and another of his friends on the other. One other guy was in my sight leaning against a dresser.

"I was telling my friends here how much I enjoyed your massage," AJ said, chuckling. "And I think you did too."

Maria had her hands in her lap and said softly, "It was fun I guess," she said softly.

"So what we were thinking is that maybe you could do the same for them."

She looked down and shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea. I could set things up with you because of our schedule but Tom is going to be wondering about a bunch of house calls."

"Who said anything about house calls," AJ laughed. "I'm talking tonight. Now."

"Here?" Maria looked shocked. "With all these people in the house?"

"Sure, why not?" AJ asked. "They're all out there, not here watching. Unless you'd like that? Is that what you want?"

"No, that's not what I want. You said you had something back here to show me that I'd really find interesting. I didn't know you were planning this."

"Now you know," AJ said, leaning over to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear. Maria closed her eyes but made no move to stop him. She kept her hands in her lap, but they opened and moved up and down a bit on her skirt as if she was trying to dry them.

AJ kissed her cheek, and then put one huge hand on her chin to slowly turn her to face him. Moving very slowly, he brought his lips to hers, taking his time and thoroughly kissing her. Maria tried to pull away at first, but he put his free hand on the back of her head and kept her where she was.

Surrendering, Maria stopped struggling, returning his kisses. She was almost panting now in excitement and the two men in the room exchanged grins.

"Looks like she's ready to see that thing that's so interesting," one said.

AJ stopped the kiss and asked Maria, "Do you want to leave?"

She hesitated for just a moment before saying, "I'll let you know if I want to go."

"Jonsey, lock the door," AJ ordered. "That was your chance, woman. Now you stay until we say you go. Understand?"

He spoke softly, but there was no mistaking the tone. Maria gulped and nodded.

"Good. Now, let's take a look at what we've got here. Take off your blouse."

Maria whimpered, "I thought you just wanted me to touch all of you. You didn't say anything about taking my clothes off."

The men laughed and AJ said, "You can't be that stupid, can you? Quit stalling-get that blouse off before I rip it off."

Maria saw she had no choice and lowered her eyes to watch herself unbutton her blouse and then slip it off her shoulders. AJ reached over and unsnapped her bra with one hand. "Won't need this either. Keep your hands down."

Maria sat half naked, her hands in her lap and her head lowered as the men stared at her. "Nice tits, baby," one said.

"Feel good too," said Jonesey as he reached out to fondle one, rubbing the nipple between his fingers. Maria shifted in her seat, but did nothing to stop him.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" AJ asked her, taking the other in his hand and kneading it slowly back and forth.

Maria looked up at him, then swiftly pulled him to her, kissing him with frantic need, her tongue thrusting its way into his mouth. AJ pulled her onto his lap facing him and began to hump against her skirt. Maria responded by spreading her legs and wrapping them around his waist, thrusting back against him.

"That's it baby, fuck him," urged Jonesey.

AJ suddenly stopped kissing her and pulled back, a smile on his face. "We shouldn't be doing this with your husband right out there in the other room," he said. "So, what should we do about it?"

Maria struggled to get control of herself before answering. "You're right, you're right. I shouldn't be doing this. I just got carried away. I need to stop."

"Oh, we ain't stopping, just taking a little break. I want you to get yourself dressed, then get rid of your husband so we can have some fun."

"Get rid of him? What do you mean? How am I supposed to do that?"

AJ shrugged. "That's up to you. Just do it. We'll give you twenty minutes before we bust you in front of everybody, your husband included. Most of the neighborhood is out there. You can have the reputation of the neighborhood slut."

"Okay, I'll think of something. What if I can just get him to go for a little while? Can we do this fast?"

"Fast? Sure. Tonight. But we're going to want a repeat performance when we have more time. Right boys?"

A chorus of assent met this statement.

"We'll talk about that later. But this has to be quick."

"Fine. Leroy, you just go and make sure her husband takes off, then get back here with her."

I quickly exited the room and got back into the living room before Maria and Leroy came in. She looked quickly around and spotted me. Leroy stayed where he was. She came over, a smile on her face, though it was a bit strained.

"So, did you like what you saw?" I asked.

"What?" She froze.

"That guy over there said AJ was giving you a tour of the house. Did you like it?"

"Oh, yeah, it's really nice. Honey, could you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Could you go next door and get that old lamp down in the basement? You know, the one we got at that garage sale and never used. I wanted to show it to AJ. I think it would go good in his bedroom."

I pretended to think about it. "That thing is buried behind a mountain of stuff. It will take me an hour to get it. I'll do it tomorrow. I don't want to miss any of the party."

"The party will still be going," Maria assured me. "AJ says this will go on until daylight. You know, you're always telling me that black parties last until daylight. Now I can find out for myself if what you told me is true. Could you just go get the lamp for me? I promised AJ that I'd give it to him tonight."

I couldn't see how to refuse unless I wanted to start a big argument with her right then and there. As she talked, she was glancing over her shoulder at Leroy, who smirked and pointed to his watch. "I don't see why we have to do this right now."

"Come on, honey. I want to make a good impression as a helpful neighbor. I promise I'll make it up to you later tonight."

"Fine. I'll be back as soon as I can."

I headed for the door and Maria didn't even wait for me to leave, just walked over to Leroy and talked quickly to him. He laughed and indicated she should head down the hallway. I watched her disappear around the corner, then walked outside. I had no intention of going home, but I couldn't figure what to do.

A moment's reflection brought me to the realization that Leroy wasn't going to hang around in the living room very long. I sat on the porch steps for about five minutes, then tentatively re-entered the house. Sure enough, Leroy was nowhere to be seen.

I quickly made my way back to the room where I had been, locked the door and got back up on the chair. I looked through the grate into the other room.

Maria was in her panties, kneeling on the bed and jerking off AJ and Leroy. She kept looking back and forth from one cock to the other, licking her lips and smiling.

"Damn, I've never seen anything so big," she whispered with an amazed look on her face.

"Plenty more where that came from," AJ assured her. "Give it a little lick."

Obediently, Maria bent to use her tongue on his shaft, licking his cock form base to tip as if licking an ice cream cone. She kept her other hand on Leroy's dick.

Joensey sat on the bed and moved her panties aside to rub his finger against her slit. "Damn, she's wet," he said, holding up a glistening finger.

AJ pushed her gently onto her back and Maria arched up so he could pull off her panties. She spread her legs wide and reached up to him. "We don't have much time," she urged. "Hurry. I want to feel you inside me."

AJ eased himself into her pussy, taking his time. He was eight or nine inches long and Maria was moaning by the time he was all the way inside her. He wasted no time, hammering her with long powerful strokes. Maria wrapped her legs around him as best she could and grunted with each of his strokes.

"Ummm," she moaned.

AJ was grunting like an animal as he pummeled her, slamming himself down as he got closer to cumming. He arched his back and his teeth gritted as he squeezed his buttocks, obviously emptying himself inside Maria. She clutched at him, and I could see that she was close to her own orgasm.

AJ rolled off and said, "Next."

Maria made no move as the Leroy moved to take AJ's place. Though he was even bigger, Maria was now well lubricated and he slipped right inside. Jonesey knelt at her head and pulled her mouth to his cock.

"Hold on," said Leroy. "On your hands and knees."

Maria obediently got on all fours. Her partner kneeled behind her and began fucking her doggy style, each of his thrusts shoving her forward so she could take more of the other man's cock into her mouth. At one point, she took her mouth off the dick she was sucking and hung her head down, eyes squeezed shut as an orgasm rolled through her. Jonesey grabbed her chin and forced her back into place, where she resumed what she was doing with enthusiasm.

It took about ten minutes for both of them to shoot their loads inside her and they stood smiling as Maria sprawled on the bed. AJ rubbed his cock over her lips and Maria smiled lazily and licked it a few times.

"So, you think you want to do this again," AJ asked.

"It was exciting," Maria said with a sigh. "God, that felt good."

"Then Monday morning we'll have a little repeat performance."

"I don't know," Maria said. "I'll have to check my schedule and see if I have anyone Monday morning."

"You do. You have us. If you've got a patient already, cancel them. You'll be here at ten. Right?" He reached down to gently flick her clitoris, making Maria squirm on the bed and start moaning.

"Oh…oh…oh, okay, oh…I'll be here," she gasped.

"Maybe I should tell some more of my friends about this," AJ said, as if just thinking about it. "We can turn this into a regular thing. What do you say? How'd you like to have some black cock a couple of times a week?"

He had his finger inside her now and Maria was bucking her hips as another orgasm began to build. "Maybe," she gasped.

"Maybe?"

"All right, I'll do it," she said, arching her back as her climax washed over her.

"Good. You won't regret it, that's for sure. Now get dressed and get back out there in case your husband gets back and wonders where you've been. If you can get rid of him later, we might have another go round. There's lots of guys out there would love a piece of your pussy, but I thought three to start would be about right."

"It feels kind of dirty," I heard Maria say as she pulled her clothes.

AJ shrugged. "That's just a word. You liked it, we all got off, what's the big deal."

I got out of there before they did and went outside. I waited about a half hour then went in and told Maria I couldn't find the lamp.

"That's okay, we can look tomorrow."

"So what have you been doing since I was gone?" I asked.

"You know, just mingling and getting to know some of AJ's friends."

"Yeah? What are they like?"

She shrugged. "Seem like nice guys. I'm sure we'll get to know them better."

Maria finally told me what was going on with her and AJ, but not until a month or so after the party. She told me she had been going over his house twice a week and fucking not only AJ, but some of his friends. When I asked how many guys she had fucked, she said five different guys, but several times each. This was the start of her new lifestyle and neither one of us ever regretted it.

12