Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We nothing!" Uriah pushed the three cradles towards his mother. "They're your children, not mine. If you want to take credit for them, you'll do it alone." Before she could make another peep, he stormed out of the room.

Gail could only sit there, staring at her newborns, and fear for what was to come.

__________

The world was shaken by news of Gail Tellus's unexpected retreat from the public eye. The official press release told of exhaustion and a desire for the matriarch to spend time with her family in order to enjoy the onset of new grandchildren. The usual pabulum. The truth of the matter was only known to the Tellus clan itself; that Uriah had shut Gail and the malformed children away in the country cottage to live almost completely on their own.

For months, Gail was trapped with her needy children, forced to attend to them by herself, every minute of every day, her only contact with other adults coming when delivery people showed up to drop off necessities. It was hell, and it almost drove her to the brink of insanity. It definitely drove her past the point where she felt any lingering love for her husband. Her own firstborn son.

Eventually, some of her prettier children risked their father's wrath to come visit her. Those moments were an oasis in her stretches of unending misery, but when she probed them about their feelings on what Uriah had done to her, she was met with embarrassed platitudes on how it wasn't so bad, or wouldn't be bad forever, or could be worse. They were just too frightened of the control he had over every aspect of their lives. She dismissed the lot of them as useless, with the exception of Craig and Rhianna, who had at least had the integrity to not pretend to sanction what was happening.

In the end, there was only one person she could think of that would be willing to help her, so she reached out to him, and in doing so, made a compromise she'd once vowed never to make.

__________

"How do you like it, bitch?" Tarrence huffed and grunted as he watched Gail writhe above him, bouncing both their bodies on the bed she had once shared with each of her husbands. The room was festooned with discarded clothing; mostly men's wear and torn lingerie, which made it look like an orgy was happening, rather than the mere dissolution of a woman's soul.

"Nnngg." Gail could only grit her teeth while she stared up at the ceiling, concentrating on getting past the pain of her brother's abnormal cock tearing her up from below. She thought she had an idea of what she'd be in for when she contacted Tarrence and asked him... begged him, if she was being honest with herself, to come see her in her exile.

She even told herself she was ready when she met him at the door in nothing but a replica of the filmy dress he'd once ripped off her when they were teenagers, back when he made it known that his fondest desire in life was to fuck her until she didn't know who she was anymore. When her brother saw her in that, when he remembered how she'd fought him off and run to Ethan for safety, Tarrence immediately set about reenacting what had happened by tearing that thing right off her. He left her expensive, lacy undergarments on, for the time being. He didn't want his destruction to be completely done with.

This time, though, Gail didn't scream. Didn't fight. Didn't run. Instead, she got on her knees and took his pants down, right there at the open door to her home, and released his monster from its confines. It was just as she'd remembered, that veiny beast; thick and squat and ugly. It was so different from Uriah's magnificent member; where her son had length and elegance, her brother had a terrifying circumference, like some fucked up aluminum can. In that moment, she felt an instant of panic and a slew of second thoughts. Can I take this? It'll be like giving birth over and over...

Birth. Children abandoned. Gail narrowed her eyes in determination and took that thing dangling in her face in both hands. She held back her bile as she pressed her lips to the head, trying to ignore that it smelled like death warmed over. She planted kiss after kiss as her brother began making increasing sounds of appreciation, then, when she tongued the slit, he couldn't stop himself from grabbing two handfuls of her hair and forcing her jaw nearly off her head to shove his dick in her wet mouth.

Tarrence face-fucked Gail like a man possessed, ignoring her gagging and muffled cries. When he finally came down her throat, he laughed as she beat his thigh with her fist in a futile effort to get him to let her breathe. When he finally stepped back and extracted himself from her face, actually enjoying the feel of her teeth on his cockflesh, he laughed again as she retched on the floor.

"So, little sister, what is it you need me for?"

__________

"Unh, Unh, Unnngh!" Gail quivered on top as Tarrence flooded her ass with his cum. Of course he had started with her ass, since that way he could be sure she experienced the maximum amount of humiliation. Perhaps not pain... she and Uriah hadn't denied anything to each other over the decades, so she was well accustomed, and delighted, usually, to having that hole stuffed, but she still couldn't pretend to have enjoyed it. Not much. Maybe a bit, but not like she had with her son.

When Gail leaned over on top of him, bracing herself with her arms and trying to catch her breath, she inadvertently dangled her huge, abnormally firm tits in his face, and her brother didn't hesitate to take advantage and pop those delectable nipples in his mouth. Gail's eyes widened as he sucked, and she tried not to react, but after more than a literal dozen children nursed at her bosom, the perpetual mother had developed a kind of... conditioning. Her body equated nipple play with love, even as her mind knew that nothing of the sort was happening in that moment.

"Oh, ooohhh..." Gail moaned despite herself, and Tarrence noticed. When she gave a reflexive shiver and began lowering her breasts just a little bit close, her brother wrapped one meaty arm about her bare back and pulled her right against his sweaty chest, ramping up his feasting and sending her over the edge. "Fuck! Harder! Goddamn... suck 'em! Suck, suck, suck..." Gail wailed as she lost herself.

Tarrence didn't waste the opportunity and pushed her so she was sitting back up. She opened her eyes and looked down at him in puzzlement, then in concern when he lifted her hips up so her now-wet quim was hovering over his renewed dick. "Put it in." He smiled wickedly at her. "I want what they had."

Gail bit her lip, then nodded once and lowered herself back down, now ready to accept her new lot in life. The siblings fucked like two people with something to prove; he pumping up into her with only thoughts of making a claim, and she riding him like she could convince herself her life wasn't a horror show if she could cum hard enough. Tarrence was going crazy at finally getting what he always wanted, and couldn't stop mauling those fantastic, pendulous tits in front of him.

Gail, to her shameful amazement, found that she grew wilder and wilder the more she had to debase herself, and crossing this line, engaging in this taboo when she thought all taboos were behind her, did something to her brain. Fucking the person she hated most in the world, and gradually realizing she'd never felt this kind of heady pleasure with either Ethan or Uriah, was twisting her up something fierce inside.

The siblings verified their familial bond when they both climaxed at the same time. Gail shuddered atop her brother, her mouth a perfect O of pleasure, her eyes threatening to pop from her head, and her voice reduced to no more than a series of grunting animal sounds. Tarrence roared with her has he flooded her womb with his seed, then pulled her back down to him to force his tongue into her mouth with their first kiss. Gail reciprocated immediately, hungry for more of what had tamed her so thoroughly in so short a span.

Finally reaching the end of her endurance, for now, Gail rolled off of him and lied next to him on her bed, gasping and drenched in all sorts of fluids. Tarrence casually rolled on his side so he could keep playing with her tits... his tits now. His property.

When he realized that she was in no state to have a real conversation, he decided to be merciful and let her know how things stood now. "Seeing as how you're you... I'm guessing you'll be having my kid in no time. Bun's probably already in the oven, let's be honest. Just to let you know, freak or not, I'll make sure it's going to do something important. I'm not one to abandon something that's mine."

Gail just whimpered, rolling her eyes towards her cocky brother. "And... what I... what I... asked..." She was only slowly catching her breath.

"I'll keep our bargain. I know how to play the board like a fiddle. They'll give us what we need. Problem is, I can't be the one to execute it." He propped himself up to lick at her nipple, making her squirm delectably. "You'll have to find someone who really hates Uriah to carry it out."

Gail was moving before she was consciously aware of it, swinging her legs over her brother's waist and sliding down his thick cock once again. She knew he liked it this way, her above, doing all the work. "Hnngh." Her reedy whine still couldn't be helped. "I... know just who... oooh lord... just who to get..." She planted her hands on Tarrence's barrel chest and undulated her pelvis like she was trying to push him through the mattress.

Through her rising haze, she revealed her last coherent thought before her new lusts overtook her completely. "But I'll need to get... oh fuck me you bastard... need to get to... his... his sister... first..."

__________

Rhianna squealed for the umpteenth time, and her perfect little body spasmed under the assault she was experiencing. "... I... I can't..." The young woman, not even out of her teen years yet, grabbed a nearby pillow and put it over her face before she shrieked and thrashed about from her first ever orgasm.

"Eeeeee!" The bleating cry only petered out after a full minute of histrionics. Finally, Rhianna looked down at the head lifting away from her crotch. "That... that was..." She sighed and collapsed back down on the bed. "It doesn't matter what you do to me. He won't listen. We don't play the same games the rest of you do."

Gail smiled at her youngest daughter as she wiped her mouth. "We don't? Little Rhia... you can't tell me you don't want me to keep going."

Rhianna stared at her mother; her voluptuous, scintillating, magnetic...

"Fine." The girl's mouth twisted like she'd eaten a lemon. "Yes, you're right. I didn't know what I was missing. It still doesn't change the fact that he won't fall for it. Even your charms, mom. Trust me. He's so... strong. He's just..." Her eyes got a faraway look as she licked her lips.

Not like the rest, my ass. Gail tried not to laugh as she slinked her way up to lie next to her daughter. "My dear, you're not wrong. About me, that is. I've always known it." She cupped Rhianna's ripe, perky breast in one hand while rubbing the nipple with her thumb. "But you are wrong about you."

"Wh... what do you... hhhhuhhh..." Rhianna put her hand over her mom's, moving with the motion that was doing such wonderful things to her.

"He loves you. He's obsessed with you." Gail ran her tongue up and down her daughter's graceful neck. "He always has been. And who could blame him?" She stuck the tip in the girl's ear and traced the lines of it lightly. "If you do this, if you convince him... you'll get everything you've secretly hoped for. Trust your dear old mother."

Rhianna had no words then, merely the need to roll over on top of her mother and feast on her, starved for her, for any outlet of lust after so many years of self-denial. Gail knew the answer was a yes, and giggled... which became sighs, then moans as her daughter set about balancing the scales between them.

__________

Gail didn't know what to feel when Uriah agreed to meet her at her secluded cottage so easily. She didn't know what to feel when she saw the man after so many months; her son and husband of decades. She didn't know what to feel when he barely said hello before picking her up in his arms and carrying her to the bedroom... but she did know what she felt when she watched him slide the large bassinette that contained their three special little wonders out of sight, behind a closed door.

He's no different. She put on a show as an eager lover when he climbed over her. Good.

Uriah plowed his mother in exactly the same way he had for years; with voracious hunger and cocksure pride. Gail, however, felt almost nothing this time. The veil was lifted and, just maybe, she had experienced something with Tarrence that was scratching an itch she never knew was there. An itch that Uriah wasn't touching. Still, she performed her part well, writhing and moaning under him, all the while biding her time.

Luckily, it was only minutes that she had to wait before she heard the sounds she'd been listening for. Doors opening. Feet shuffling. She opened her eyes and looked past her husband, smiling at what she saw.

"Hope you're enjoying yourself, dad. I think this'll be about the last time you do."

Uriah jumped off of his wife in shock at hearing the voice behind him, his cock still stiff as a rod, slick with his mother's juices. The man's eyes lit with fury when he saw who was standing there, a dark, mocking grin painting his face. "Craig? What the hell do you think you're doing, you sick little fuck?"

"Little?" Craig arched one dark eyebrow. "I overshot you years ago, old man. As for what I'm doing... well, I was biding time. Waiting for you to fuck up and have to finally pay for everything you've done to me." Craig pulled out a manila folder and tossed it at his father, where it happened to fly just right to strike him in his dangling ball sack. Gail had to stifle a laugh as she sat up and pulled a blanket over her naked form. Uriah's groans were music to her.

"Shit!" He rubbed his nuts irritably, then picked up the envelope. "What's this?"

"It's yours. I have more copies. A lot more." Craig chuckled. "As for what it does... well, it's a... scythe, I'd call it. The thing that will cut you down." He spared a glance for Gail then. "Thanks to your loving wife."

Uriah glared venom at the both of them, but his curiosity won out and he opened the thing up to see what was inside. Document after document he read, and as he did so his face drained of color while his cock drained of life, and soon both were hanging limp and dead.

"Slush funds, bribes... assassinations. Holy shit, dad, you're like a cartoon villain." Craig was outright laughing now. "And a bad one! The board knew about all of this! All they needed was an excuse to pull the trigger, someone to take your place without all your baggage. Someone to keep things stable."

"And that, my dear, fucking husband... my monumental disappointment of a son... is going to be Craig." Gail laughed in his face along with her young, darkly handsome savoir. She eyed Craig with new interest now, wondering... maybe...

"He's going to do exactly what you did to Ethan; take your place as head of Zero Lymp U.S., and you're going to let him. Not that it matters, since I and the rest of the board will be forcing you out anyway."

"How... how the fuck could this happen..." Uriah looked like a shriveled sack now. Utterly defeated. It was ironclad. He could see the evidence trail that would certainly put him behind bars in any number of countries.

Gail had gotten off the bed, letting the blanket fall with no concern to her nudity anymore. She was standing next to Craig with her arm around his waist and her head leaning on his shoulder, while Craig rested his own hand on her ass. Then he spotted his father's eyes go even wider at reading one particular page.

"Ah, I'd bet that you're on my favorite. The secret daughter that just got born on that nice little island in the Mediterranean." Next to him, Gail's face twisted in anger. "April, isn't that what you named her? A pretty little thing, from what the report said. Perfect health. Don't worry, I'll send for her, raise her as my own." His grin slipped then. "You should thank me. You obviously have no idea what it's like to be a real father to anyone."

Craig had a flash of inspiration then and walked up to his father on the bed, pulling his mother along behind him by the hand. Gail was honestly not sure what was going to happen, but she beamed a huge smile when her son casually reached out and pushed Uriah off the mattress. The smile turned to gasp of surprise when Craig roughly whipped her around and bent her over the bed. Just barely catching herself with her hands before she face-planted into the rumpled comforter, she only had a second to wonder what had happened before she was pierced by yet another of her son's cocks.

As the air rushed from her lungs, Craig, her most self-denying, stoic, patient child, fucked the daylights out of her. Her screams were, admittedly, partially enhanced just so she could see the despairing look on Uriah's face, but not by much. Craig, for all his inexperience, was an instinctively adept motherfucker, and, as the minutes crept by one after another, she realized that time, much like herself in that moment, was his bitch.

__________

"Aaaand, that's that."

Tarrence pulled the last document away from Uriah's trembling gold pen, sliding it across the conference table to put it in front of Gail, who sat next to him. She was shaking herself, but from righteous vindication rather than crushing defeat. It didn't matter the kind of things she'd done to get to this point, the kind of things she was very palpably reminded of as Tarrence brazenly slipped two fingers past her skirt and into her bare, wet cunt under the table; she had won. Her breathy laugh was a combination of a lot of things just then, as was her inadvertent spasm of pleasure.

Craig was at one end of that table, with Rhianna standing behind him, her arms rubbing his shoulders with nervous energy. They were both facing Uriah at the other end, and Craig didn't bother to hide his triumphant smile. It was his now. The entire empire. The entire Tellus dynasty.

When Uriah tremulously got to his feet to leave, mirroring Ethan so many years before, Gail stole a glance at Craig, veiling most of her face with a fan of her still-luxurious, barely-greying hair. She winked and licked her lips, trying to send a promise of later celebrations, but stopped short when she realized what was happening right in front of her.

Craig had pulled little Rhia into his lap, and the twins were making out like the teenagers they still were, celebrating themselves where everyone could see. Somehow, by some motherly instinct, she knew that she'd had both the first and last taste of the new CEO on the night he'd used her to drive a spike through his father's heart.

Her brother curled his fingers, ringing her body like a bell, and she decided that her consolation prize, her dirty, wrong, filthy, naughty honorary trophy, would do just fine. It was just as well, she couldn't risk alienating Tarrence now... they were going to be parents together, after all. She could be a good mother and let her children have fun without her.

After her brother finally removed his hand, and licked his fingers in the most disgusting display she could think of, Gail adjusted herself and went to Craig, smiling. "So... boss, when will the movers get me and the triplets back home?"

Craig raised his head reluctantly from his sister's neck. "Back home? Oh. Um... about that. Don't you think the cottage suits you now, mom? A little small, sure, but we can take care of that. I'll get some contractors to put expansions on right away. Make plenty of room for you and your kids... y'know, in a place they can grow up without being gawked at by everyone. It'll be better this way, trust me."