Something about Donna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Richard growlingly stuck his thick meat up her pussy again, Donna yelled out in pleasure. It felt just as good. Well almost. Richard groaned and grunted, pounding Donna almost as wild as his wife was bouncing on Dan.

Donna heard her husband's breaths, moans and gasps, and recognized that he was getting very, very, close to his finish line. It seemed like Rachel was quite aware of this as well.

Dan almost roared, through gritted teeth. He grabbed Rachel hard by the waist and frantically started pulling her up and down along his shaft, basically using her as a masturbation-tool.

Rachel laughed and moaned in hot growls. "Oh God, Dan!" Rachel cried out. She looked down at him and growled enticingly. "I wanna feel it! Fuck! Do it!"

Dan was redfaced and sputtering heavily. "Aahh! Ooh! Shit!" he gurgled.

"Yes, cum in me!" Donna heard Rachel hiss.

"What are you--?" gasped Richard.

Dan jolted. "Damn..." he croaked.

Donna saw him reach down in urgent panic and tear his cock out from Rachel. Less than a second later, it twitched and spewed up all over Rachel's little ass. Rachel giggled in manic excitement as Dan came on her.

Donna watched her cumming husband with horny intent, his loads splattering over those perky cheeks. Her banged pussy felt a jolt from the cock buried in it.

"Getting close too, are we?" she taunted up at the burly man, slamming her ass even more vigorously back at him.

Richard didn't stand a chance. With a strained, gurgling bellow he pulled his dick out.

Donna laughed and wiggled her butt invitingly, feeling her juicy cheeks wobble and jiggle. Instantly, she felt the warm, heavy loads from Richard splash over her wide behind. Some even squirted into her crack, bringing a moan to her lips.

"Like father, like son," Donna thought.

As Richard's grunting roar died out, the ensemble started panting and sighing, satisfied. The husbands with slackening dicks. The wives with glistening butts.

Suddenly, Donna heard a shuffling noise from the doorway.

Evidently Rachel had already noticed what was going on. She gave a hearty chuckle. "Enjoying the show?" she purred at the door.

"Oh crap!" gasped a voice from the doorway.

Donna chuckled loudly, looking over at two flustered young men on the threshold. It was Ricky and David.

"Shit. Sorry. Sorry," they both coughed, fumbling to stuff their rock-hard dicks back in their pants.

Donna felt a surge of renewed wetness at the sight of those cocks, and especially of David's blushing face.

"Really? Come on!" sighed Richard, with grumbling disappointment. He shook his head and glared at the boys, who were still struggling with hiding their throbbing hard-ons.

David waved his hands about, his shaken gaze darting back and forth between the naked couples.

"Mom! Dad! Shit, I'm sorry," he stuttered.

He nodded at Ricky. "W-we told each other about..." David explained, "well, you know," with a nod in the bed's direction.

Next to him, Ricky was nodding along, having finally zipped his pants up.

David scratched the back of his neck. "Well, I...uh... guess we kinda realized what you'd be up to..." he mumbled, and continued, "and, well, guess we kinda realized what you'd be up to."

"Yeah, so we came to check it out," Ricky added, a bit too confidently, considering the situation.

David got noticeably flustered. "What? Eh, No, not like that!" he gasped.

Donna and Rachel smiled a bit at each other.

"All right. Whatever you say, boys," Donna chuckled, with her most motherly unconvinced tone. Instinctively, her hands were gently caressing her sweet tits, which made her already-soaked pussy positively drip.

"Okay, think we're done here..." Dan started, sounding both embarrassed, and uncomfortable. He started getting out of bed.

The other man grunted and got on the floor. "Yup. Think that's enough," he grumbled. "We need to have a serious talk about this," he added, waving at his son and wife.

"Dad..." Ricky groaned, shoulders slumping.

Rachel looked mostly confused when she dressed. Richard was already out the door with Ricky when the blonde woman followed.

Dan went after them, to 'see them to the door', his underwear and T-shirt getting thrown on during his hurried walk out.

Donna sat with a faint smile, wiping her butt off with a towel. She regarded David, just standing there uncomfortable and weighing on his feet.

David looked at his mother.

Donna noticed his wandering glance, obviously trying to avoid her naked tits. She felt a burning tension deep inside her, and sorta puffed her chest out, subconsciously provoking her son to get a closer look.

David coughed and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry about that, mom," he muttered. "It was, um, with Ricky's mom and all, you know..." he stammered on.

"Of course, baby. I get it." Donna smiled, with motherly understanding.

She crawled off the bed and snatched her panties from the floor, secretly enjoying David's squirm, as she slowly pulled them on. A teasingly horny little jolt rippled through her. David seemed about to leave, but was stopped by his mother's sudden giggle and grin.

"So...?" Donna started. "You liked watching Richard cum on my ass?" she teased.

David snapped an undignified groan "Mom?!".

Donna laughed. "Come on! Did you?"

David ground his teeth. "Fine!" he conceded, and let his head hang. "I guess I kinda did..." he sighed, in embarrassed admittance.

Donna giggled excitedly. "Yeah, your dad also loves this little butt!" she laughed, as she turned her back on David, and playfully slapped her right cheek.

David got noticeably flustered and shook his head.

Donna purred to herself as she put her bra back on.

Once she turned to David. "Hey--?" she exclaimed, and took a step closer. "Did Ricky tell you his dear mother let him cum on her, by the way?" she asked, in a fit of excited giggle.

David flinched. His eyes grew and he seemed a bit taken aback. "No!? Did she really? Shit..."

Donna squealed and grabbed at her son's arm. "Yes, it's true! I saw it!" she prattled, in an excited whisper. "She said he could finish on her ass!"

"That's insane..." puffed David.

Donna just giggled, "Yup!" Her nails scratched a bit on David's arm. "Made meso fucking hot..." she hissed, in a low secretive grumble.

"Mom!" David gasped, pulling his arm away in recoil. "Jesus Christ..."

"Well--" Donna shrugged, "you know."

"No I donot." David whined, flabbergasted.

"All right, baby," Donna conceded, with a puffing chuckle. Her eyes gleaned downwards, and lit up. "Looks like you might have something you need to take care of!" she giggled teasingly, nodding at the large bulge in her son's pants.

"Crap!" David groaned, abashed.

Donna barely managed the impulse to ask him to do it right there and then, opting instead to chirp, "Have fun!" after her fleeing son.

She stood for a few heartbeats, an image of David jerking off spinning in her mind. She even caught herself wondering if he would think about her.

The sinful, inappropriate thoughts made Donna feel ashamed, and so wet, she didn't know what to do with herself. She got stuck in simultaneously trying to shake it off and wondering where her favourite toy was.

"Well, that was...something," came Dan's voice abruptly, waking Donna from her turmoil.

"Yeah, it was!" laughed Donna.

"Richard was a bit upset--" Dan went on, "...but I think it'll be all right." He started getting ready for bed, then added, "Well, as 'all right' as this weird thing can be."

Donna sighed, quite happily.

"We're gonna go to their place tomorrow. To sit down and talk things through," Dan babbled on, "...again."

"Okay, sounds good," Donna smiled, thinking about maybe taking a shower before bed.

"Guess I got to speak to David," Dan grunted.

"Don't worry about it, honey," Donna cooed, undressing yet again. "I can do that."

"Thanks, babe," Dan smiled.

Dan went to bed. His wife had an unusually long shower.

12