Something about Donna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky moaned and started pumping in Donna's mouth, while his father grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep. Donna felt she was absolutely loving the sheer naughtiness of it.

"You know what?" snapped Rachel, growlingly from the floor. She shoved Dan up and onto the bed.

He got on his knees, sitting almost in level with Ricky's shoulders.

Rachel crawled on all fours towards him, purring anticipatingly. When she reached her target, Dan moaned lowly and carefully let his dick insert itself in Rachel's mouth.

David stood on the floor, hard cock in hand, watching his mother getting stuffed by cock from two directions. He realized what he was doing, what he in fact was jerking off to. Quickly, he switched to view the tight beauty of Rachel's perky ass and slick pussy, dancing just in front of him as his father was getting his dick sucked.

His best friend's mother turned to look at him, giggling huskily. "Since I have your dad's dick in my mouth--" Rachel purred, "Why don't you stick yours in my pussy, huh?"

David looked hesitantly over at his dad. Dan was thoroughly enjoying his blowjob, opting to give his son half a shrug and half a nod.

Despite Donna having a bit of struggle focusing, being wildly fucked from behind whilst eagerly slurping cock, she managed to catch sight her son rush forward to stuff his beautiful thing in Rachel's longing, little cunt.

"Aahhmha!" Rachel giggle-moaned round Dan's shaft.

"Y-ou okay, dad?" panted David concerned, but also horny.

"Yeah. It's all right, son," puffed Dan, reaching over the dick-filled woman to give his son a reassuring slap on the shoulder. Father and son smiled at each other, then proceeded happily with spit-roasting Rachel; much to her delight.

Donna felt a tight grip of her hair, as Ricky jerked his dick off with her mouth. His burly father pressed on furiously in her pussy, her ass slapping crazily on his stomach.

All the impressions made Donna wild with horny excitement. The room was filled with the sounds of fucking, of moans and grunts in pleasure, of smells of sweat, dicks and asses. She felt like she was in a dirty seventh heaven.

She wasn't the only one enjoying herself, as Rachel bawled out a powerful orgasm. She moaned and growled, Dan's dick spat out.

"Fucking get over here, Rich!" she yelled at her husband. "Give me more cock!"

Richard could barely speak, being so exasperated by fucking Donna. He hurriedly pulled out though, and skidded over to his wife.

"Keep fucking my pussy, David!" Rachel cried, while her husband joined Dan at her face.

Donna rolled to her side, longingly watching David banging Rachel for all his worth.

Rachel was a beast of growling horniness, switching between jerking and sucking the husbands' cocks, all the while, eagerly receiving David's intense plowing.

Donna crawled up to give Ricky a kiss. "Your mommy's really horny right now!" she giggled in his ear.

"Yeah..." Ricky sighed, sweaty grin and burning gaze intently watching his mother.

Donna shuffled down a bit, resting her head on Ricky's stomach, while watching Rachel getting filled. Within seconds, she was sucking and stroking Ricky's cock, as well.

With her mouth full of dick, Donna's eyes landed on David. As she saw his abs vigorously pumping behind Rachel's ass, her fingers instinctively found her soaked pussy.

David was puffing heavily and grunting all the more strained.

Donna couldn't help herself. "Oh, you're getting close, baby?" she moaned, sinful anticipation rushing through her.

"Yeah! But I'll hold a bit more!" came a breathy panting from Dan, an erroneous answer.

Rachel gasped frothingly. She threw her head, frantically jerking both Richard and Dan. "I'm fucking cumming again! Shiit! Oohh!" she bellowed frothingly.

"Oh, shit..." croaked David. He backed out of Rachel, who was panting out her orgasm, and sat down on the bed.

Probably just needed a quick breather, thought Donna; firmly observing her son's rock-hard cock. That sight of that throbbing thing almost made her cum. "Oh God!" she moaned. "It's my turn now. Give me those cocks, boys!" she called at the husbands.

There was a bit of commotion and shuffling about, with sweating naked bodies as everyone shifted positions.

Rachel, kneeling on all fours, moved so her firm butt was turned towards Donna and Ricky.

Donna saw Rachel looking over her shoulder, her eyes meeting her son's. She gave a sly smile and a wink before, almost undetectably, giving her ass a teasing wiggle for Ricky to behold.

His cock twitched noticeably and he puffed heavily.

Maybe some slight shameful realisation hit Rachel, for she instantly looked away and then rolled to her side. David scuffled up to lie next to her.

Donna, in the midst of trying to get on all fours, soon found herself surrounded by hard cocks. The men were, with some struggle, gathering up around her.

She got Richard's fat, throbbing cock right in front of her face. Dan was on the opposite side but a few feet away.

Donna was wriggling around. The hard, thick piece of meat swaying just in front of her was suddenly grasped by Ricky's hand. The young hand gave the throbbing member several frantic strokes while Donna finally got up, breaking the activity up in effect.

"Come here, honey!" she beckoned to Dan. "I'm gonna give you a ride!"

Dan, smiling happily, came hurrying over. As he snuggled in beneath her, Ricky got up to stand next to his father.

Donna felt ragingly greedy. With a horny snarl, she grabbed Dan and sternly shoved him up herself.

"Man, you're wet!" puffed Dan, cock sliding up and down in his wife's pussy.

"Course I am, honey!" Donna chuckled, feverishly pumping her hips; making Dan's cock fuck her nice and well.

She saw the two bulging hard-ons in front of her. With a horny howl, Donna grabbed both Richard and Ricky's members and pulled them towards her, making father and son shuffle up to her face.

"Such, ahh, such nice fucking dicks!" she croaked, jerking them both.

Ricky and Richard moaned in unison, as Donna joyfully jerked them.

"Oh, shit..." sighed Ricky, Donna leaning over to eagerly wrap her mouth round his cock. She put a hand on his butt and pushed hard, forcing the young man to step really close.

Donna grunted beast-like and switched, shoving Richard in her mouth and grabbing his ass. She made him come closer, just like with his son.

She successfully got the two cocks where she wanted them, right in front of her face; the tips of them not even an inch apart from each other.

Under her, Dan moaned and gurgled, enjoying his wife's hard ride, but trying to avoid the sight of all the balls above him.

Donna laughed, moaned and rode. Like a madwoman she kissed, licked and sucked on the dicks in front of her; with urgency, switching back and forth between them.

Even though she was flooded with male grunts and moans, Donna heard the shrill voice of Rachel. She turned for a quick look, seeing David fingerbanging Rachel crazily; the blonde MILF writhing in orgasmic screams. Seeing her son making Rachel cum, sent a wave of animalistic arousal through Donna.

With a roar, she pressed her cocks against her, opened wide and desperately tried to fit them both in her mouth at the same time. Despite her horny willingness, Donna couldn't get them both in. She didn't let that let her down, opting instead, to work her tongue and lips over the squished-together tips. She passionately kissed the dicks, growling with mad arousal, and absolutely soaked them with spit.

So horny was Donna, that she'd turned into a beast of unintelligible snarls and growls. Sloppily, she was rubbing the wet cocks against each other, all the while Dan was hammering balls-deep in her. Richard and Ricky were immersed in pleasure, lost to closed eyes and uncontrollable moaning.

Excessive screams of, "Yes! That's it! Fuck me!" woke Donna from her cock-frenzy. She let go of the father and son, turning her attention to Rachel's screaming. The best friend was up on all fours, David pounding her profusely from behind.

"Dan! Please give me your cock, too!" Rachel pleaded loudly.

Donna smiled at her husband, lifting her leg and releasing him. Dan shuffled on the bed over to Rachel. Lying on his back in front of her, he invited Rachel to lean down and blow him, all the while his son was fucking away from behind.

Donna couldn't help herself. She sat down and stuck her hand between her legs, intently watching David fuck Rachel.

Merely a few heartbeats later Richard lay down on his back. "Get up, Donna!" he groaned. "Ride me, like you did Dan!"

Donna didn't need much convincing. She straddled Richard, and moaned loudly when the burly man's thick cock inched its way up her.

"Ooh! Feels so fucking good! Yes, Richard! Yes!" Donna screamed, jumping so wildly up and down, that her swollen boobs bounced out of control.

Richard huffed and panted heavily, his hands lazily gripping Donna's hips.

Ricky sat down by his father's head, stroking his dick and watching Donna's ride.

Donna was immensely turned on. She and David were basically facing each other, both fucking to their hearts' content. She caught David throwing her a gaze. That made her shout a loud moan, once again attracting her son's look.

David seemed unable to resist, his eyes glued to Donna's bouncing breasts. Donna was loving it, pussy tightening round Rich's shaft. She made eye contact with David. He met her gaze with a look of wonderment. Donna smiled wide and indistinctly tilted her head down. She saw David once again, watch her swollen bosom and he quickly met her gaze once more.

"You like these, huh!?" Donna cried enticingly, slapping her big ol' titties for her son to see. Seeing David's eyes grow and having him swallowing nervously, made Donna laugh a horny cackle.

"Hey, that's fucking weird!" grumbled Richard, beneath her.

"Shit, babe!?" Dan gasped, with a slightly horrified tone.

Donna laughed and rode Richard as hard as she possibly could. She leaned down and bit at the burly man's bottom lip. "I want you to fucking take me as fucking hard as you can!" she snarled in his ear, before getting off of him.

Richard croaked and hurried up behind her. He jammed his cock back in, gripping her waist hard, and giving the absolute hardest banging he could muster.

Donna's ass literally spanked Richard's stomach, the clapping sound of it almost the loudest in the room. Richard's cock was explosively hard, hammering with overwhelming intensity. Donna screamed at the top of her lungs, "Yes! Yes! Aaahh! Fuuck! Yes! Aaaaah!"

"Wow! Shit, mom!" David gasped, sounding almost impressed.

"Yeah? You like that, baby?" Donna snapped tauntingly at him. "Huh? You like watching your mother get fucked?" Donna was grinning maliciously, her eyes burning into David's own.

"Babe!" snarled Dan, almost angry.

Donna didn't let up. She stared intently in David's eyes, while slamming her ass back to meet and match Richard's thrusts. "Huh, baby?" she gasped, goadingly. "You like watching me fuck?"

David looked shaken, still banging Rachel but his attention was firmly on his mom. "Crap..." he groaned, "I guess I kinda do..."

"Donna!" Dan pleaded shrilly, before his wife had a chance to rebut.

There came a mean, teasing, laugh from Rachel. She looked back at David. "Yeah, weren't you stroking your hard cock watching your mommy fuck yesterday? Hah!"

"Rachel! Come on!" grunted Richard, clearly upset but also way too close to climaxing.

David blushed, no longer daring to face his mother's gaze.

Donna felt the powerful wave of dirty orgasm sweep over her. Her soaked pussy-hole started cramping up, clenching Richard tightly.

"Did you, baby?" Donna panted, still urging David on. He met her eyes again. Donna began to plummet off the edge. "Aahh! Did you stroke your cock to me? --Eeehh, I'm gonna cum!" Her whole body shook, as the orgasm washed over her; she screamed, desperately trying to maintain her sinful eye contact.

Richard gurgled urgently, his twitching dick being hugged hard.

Just the moment after Donna panted out the last shakes of her climax, Richard bawled gutturally. He yanked his dick out of Donna's tight hole and jerked it madly. "Fuck, fuck, shit. Ooh! Aahhh!" he groaned, as the thick cock of his erupted, spewing loads of warm cum all over Donna's jiggling asscheeks.

Donna sighed, smiled and gave David a wink.

Her son had, more or less, stopped fucking, just staring as his mother got her ass sprayed.

"Like father, like son!" Donna giggled, and rolled over.

"You...You bust on her ass too, eh?" Richard pantingly asked of Ricky.

"Well, not my ass!" chuckled Donna, immediately realising her thoughtlessness.

Richard stared disbelieving at his wife. "Wh-what does that mean?"

Rachel haunched up to sit on her knees.

"Fine!" she snapped. "I may have let Ricky, um, finish on my butt a little bit..." she muttered, admittedly.

Richard gaped, looking aghast. "You-you let our son..." he drawled, "You let your son cum on you?"

Rachel crossed her arms and shrugged.

Richard hung his head. "That's it..." he hissed, blinking away angry tears. "Fucking had it with this screwed-up fucking shit..."

He turned, stormed out and slammed the door shut behind, leaving two women and three hard cocks still in the room.

"Dad!" Ricky whined, walking towards the door. He stopped at the foot of the bed, though, hard cock pointing straight out still.

"Stupid bitch-baby," muttered Rachel, seethingly. She then looked up and shot a cold look at Ricky. "Know what?" she exclaimed, crawling eagerly out of the bed. "You might as well..." she growled, getting on her knees on the floor and grabbing Ricky by the hips, forcibly pulling him towards her.

"Woah, shit, mom!?" Ricky gasped, his hard-on poking Rachel's chest.

"Woah!" shouted David.

"Jesus Christ..." whined Dan.

"Hunngh! Fuck yeah!" gurgled Donna in a low squeal, vibrantly rubbing her pussy.

Rachel cupped her breasts and slammed them around Ricky's shaft, starting to stroke it between them. She looked up, hard-burning eyes burrowing into her son's gaze. "Spray my tits!" she growled, through gritted teeth. Rachel was growling, eagerly bobbing herself back and forth to really fuck Ricky's dick with her breasts.

Ricky was moaning. He held a hand on his mother's shoulder and pumped his hips to slide his cock between his mom's funbags. His moans grew louder, as Rachel spat on his shaft, making it glide even more sloppily.

"I was stroking my cock to you, mom!" Ricky groaned.

"Okay," Rachel noted. She then gave a short chuckle and grinned. Urgently, she increased the tempo of the forbidden tittyfucking. "Now cum on me!" she urged, a slight horny laugh accompanying her demand.

"Uhhn! Oohh!" Ricky groaned.

"Yeah?" Rachel hissed, "Uh-huh!" she nodded, spurring the now-flustered Ricky on. "Spray my tits!"

Donna had a small orgasm, as Ricky started grunting heavily. To her joy, she noticed both her husband and her son had started stroking again.

Ricky roared. His dick twitched and he grabbed it to maniacally stroke it, aimed straight at the firm breasts. He came instantly, load after load shooting out and spraying Rachel's tits completely.

"Yeah..." Rachel hissed, grinning predatorily, as Ricky's cum splashed her.

Donna looked at David. Her son stood watching with a dumbfounded look on his face, and his throbbing, hard cock being jerked by his hand. She was struck by the intrusive thought of grabbing it and jerking it off over her titties, but was almost immediately snapped out of it.

Rachel growled and grabbed hold of David, pulling him towards her and letting his dick disappear into her mouth.

David groaned profusely, as Rachel crazily bobbed her head over his groin, giving him the wildest and sloppiest blowjob of the evening. David couldn't hold out long, he panted, then loudly growled; throwing his head back and clenched his buttocks.

His rumbling moans almost drowned out Donna's grunting. "Yes, baby! Cum! Cum for mommy!" hissed whilst staring at her son and violently rubbing herself.

Rachel had barely swallowed, before the next man craved release.

"Holy Goddamn fuck!" gurgled Dan, frothingly. He lunged forward and grabbed Rachel, heaving her up on all fours on the bed. Growling like a horny bull, Dan shoved his cock up her and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh God yes, Dan! Cum in me! Cum in me!" Rachel yelled, as Dan screamed through his orgasm.

When he'd finished emptying himself in Rachel's tight twat, Dan slowly pulled out, dick glistening and slowly growing limp.

Rachel lay down on the bed, puffing satisfied.

Everyone else was still panting pretty heavily, looking around with slowly increasing embarrassment.

"We-we really should leave..." Dan breathed.

There was nothing to discuss. The happy family awkwardly, but hastily, got their clothes back on. With unnatural and bizarre-feeling 'goodbyes', they staggered out of the room, leaving mother and son to themselves. They felt like thieves in the night, sneaking out from the house. 

There was neither sound nor sight of Richard, though.

They got in the car and drove off in complete silence.

"All right..." harkled Dan uncertainly, after a few blocks. "This is not happening again. Not ever." His wording was firm, but his words were shaky.

"Yep," David said, absentmindedly.

"Of course, honey," Donna sighed, affirmingly. She looked at David. "It won't happen again. Don't worry, baby," she told her son, with affectionate caring in her voice.

"Yeah. Okay, mom," David muttered, not facing her gaze. "It was, ahem, pretty weird..." he whined, uncomfortably.

The rest of the ride home remained oppressively quiet.

"Well, goodnight then, I guess..." David mumbled awkwardly, the second they stepped inside the house. He shot his parents a look each, before turning to escape to his room.

Donna caught him, proceeding to give him a long, squeezing hug. "Goodnight, baby!" she cooed in his ear.

David basically ran off once released.

Donna pushed herself to not let it show, how her body had reacted to feeling David's so tightly against it. Instead, she hurried off to do her regular routine before going to bed.

Twenty minutes later, she crawled under the covers next to her husband.

Dan stared up at the ceiling. When Donna had finished cozying herself in bed, he turned to watch her.

"Listen..." he said, with a shaky and worried voice. "About those things earlier... with you and David, I mean..." He looked almost saddened with worry, a hint of tears gleaming in his eyes.

Donna laid a warm hand on his chest, and looked deep into his eyes. "I am truly so sorry about that, honey!" she said, comforting him, every word sounding genuine. "I don't know what got into me. It was probably the sheer, um, naughtiness of the whole thing. I promise you it will never happen again."

Dan blinked a tear away and smiled, seemingly immensely relieved. "All right, babe. Let's just move past it."

"Of course, honey." Donna smiled, leaning over and kissing her husband's lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too," sighed Dan, happily.

They soon fell asleep. At least, Dan did. Donna's mind was racing with images from the evening's activity. Certain images flashed by a bit more frequently than others. 

12