Something about Donna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David gasped. He held on tightly round Rachel's waist, pumping his hips in her, while facing Donna. "Yeah, mom," he panted, and nodded slightly.

Donna grinned tight, her fingers digging a bit into David's warm skin; their faces inched closer.

Donna growled a low purr. "Makes me so hot watching you fuck, baby!"

"Yeah?" David gasped, some anticipation in his tone.

"Yeah!" nodded Donna, and she leaned in the last inch. Her lips touched David's. They pressed against each other, parted and let their tongues touch. Mouths closing, they kissed again before breaking off.

Donna smiled greatly, moaning and panting in her son's face.

David grinned happily, before being struck by a sting of realisation and turning his eyes away from his mother.

Apparently keen on a change of position, David sat up. He received some horny kisses from Rachel, before grunting and heaving her off him.

"Can- Can I fuck you from behind?" he moaned pantingly, looking the blonde in her eyes.

Rachel grinned, rolled over on all fours and wiggled her tight little butt. The answer to David's question was clear enough.

He shuffled up to stand behind Rachel's ass and determinedly rammed his cock back inside her. Grunting heavily, David grabbed Rachel's waist and frantically started fucking her.

Donna looked over her shoulder, met David's eyes again and gave him a wink. David answered with a smile and pounded Rachel even faster. And not only faster, but harder as well. Basically using the horny woman as a masturbation-tool. Donna even got the feeling David was doing it forher; although, it might've been her own sinful, and hopeful, imagination.

Rachel really enjoyed it, however; squealing and yelling louder for every hard thrust.

Donna recognized her sounds and giggled with gleeful enticement. She almost squirted on Ricky's cock whilst screaming at her son. "That's it, baby! Make her cum! Yeah!"

David smiled and banged away for all he was worth.

Rachel screamed to high heavens. "Fuuuck! Aaahh! Yesss! I'm fucking cumming! Hooaah!"

Donna burst completely. Watching David beast-fuck Rachel to climax completely decimated her inhibitions. She wanted David to touch her. She wanted David to do stuff toher.

"Oh, fuck, David!" she croaked. "Spank me..."

"What?" puffed David, not quite sure he'd heard that right.

"Spank me, David! Spank me!!" Donna yelled, her shrill urgency cutting through all other sounds.

David sputtered, seemingly at both a loss for words, and of control. Like a flash of lightning, he let go of the wheel. With a frothing growl, he flipped Rachel onto her back, and rolled her away from him. Then, he grabbed his mother's wrist tightly, and forcefully yanked her towards him.

Donna stumbled along, abandoning Ricky and letting herself be pulled to David. She squeaked excitedly as she fell forward.

David sat down, making his mother land across his lap. Before he'd even contemplated the fact that his hard cock rubbed at her side, David gave her a hard slap on the butt.

"Yesss!" squealed Donna, the placement of David's dick certainly not lost on her. While lifting her ass up a bit, she made sure to comfortably rub her tits on David's leg.

The second and third slaps came quick and hard. Donna moaned loudly, her pussy so wet, she would've let David do almost anything to her.

"Spank me, baby! Pull my hair!" she roared up at him, deliberately rubbing his cock with her side at the same time.

"Ohh! Shit, mom!" David growled. He grabbed and pulled at her hair, at the same time raining slaps on her cheeks.

"Yes! Ahh! Yes!" Donna yelled. "I'm such a naughty mom!" she added, with a laugh of despicable horniness.

On the other side of the bed, Rachel and Ricky lay next to each other. Both were staring wide-eyed at David spanking his mother. Both were touching themselves. They turned to look at each other, smiled awkwardly, then turned to look back.

A few heartbeats later, they were facing each other again. Ricky was jerking fully. Rachel was rubbing like crazy. Both panting heavily in the other one's face.

"Sh-should I spank you too, mom?" Ricky huffed.

"No," Rachel curtly said. She threw a glance at Donna and David again, gears turning in her mind, but fingers turning in her pussy. They took the advantage.

"But you can play with my tits, if you don't tell anyone," she panted to Ricky, barely daring to smile.

Ricky's face lit up like Christmas. "Fuck yeah!" he grunted, leaning over his mother's firm boobs.

His hands worked eagerly, groping, squeezing and rubbing. He pinched at the hard nipples, then bowed down to suck one into his mouth; all the while, pressing the mounds against his face. Rachel tilted her head back and moaned incessantly, one hand between her legs and the other soon wrapped around the hard cock next to her; fervently stroking it.

Ricky grunted heavily to his mother's touch, hungrily muffling her sweet titties. He then lifted his head, meeting Rachel's for several sloppy and moaning kisses.

Next to them, Donna slumped down, rapidly panting and ass burning pink. David sat gasping and rubbing at his throbbing member.

They looked at each other and smiled; then turning to stare at Ricky and Rachel's wild make out-and-jerk off-and-titplay session. There was both disbelief and forbidden desire in their gazes.

Rachel and Ricky groaned and panted, their tongues intertwined and their hands all over each other's bodies. Ricky leaned back, looking into his mother's eyes. His eyes were both shamefully shy, and brimming with raging lust.

"I, um..." he hissed, licking at his lip. "I kinda wanna, um, f-fuck you, mom."

Rachel puffed, but hesitated. "I don't know aboutthat..." she mused. Something in her eyes told Donna that Rachel wasn't completely averted to the idea, though.

Ricky pushed on. He heaved himself up on his knees, crawling about to sit in front of his mother Rachel's knees.

"Mom. I fuckingneed to," he hissed through gritted teeth, putting his hands on his mother's knees to push them apart.

Rachel stared intently into his eyes, her gaze both stone cold and burning at the same time. "Goddamnit..." she grumbled, and let her knees fall down. "Fine!" she snapped.

Ricky shuffled in between Rachel's loins. His mother's gaze burned like fire. "Stick it in me, Ricky!" she growled, her stare unbelievably intense. "Fuck. Me."

Donna was beside herself. "Oh my God," she squeaked. All she could do was stare, her mouth and eyes wide open.

Ricky held his breath, held his dick, and aimed it at the waiting hole. He pushed with his hips, and grunted; Rachel accompanying him, with a rumbling moan of her own.

Donna couldn't believe what she was seeing, as Ricky slowly inched his cock up his mother's wet pussy.

"D-David..." she whispered, turning to her son. "He-he's fucking his mother..."

David looked, as if in trance, just staring and gaping, as Ricky held Rachel's legs and started pumping her.

"Oohh! Can't believe we're doing this! Aahh!" Rachel gurgled.

"I know. Oh, mom! Shit!" Ricky gasped, plowing faster.

"You feel better than dad anyway..." Rachel mutteringly moaned.

Donna coughed, then urgently shoved her fingers up her pussy; staring at Rachel letting her own son fuck her. The sensation of raw lust surged through her, with greater power than Donna had ever experienced before. She couldn't help herself any longer. She reached out to grab David's cock, but in that same moment, her son hurriedly got on his feet.

He rounded the bed, dick in hand, and came to stand level with Rachel's face.

Instinctively, Rachel turned her head, allowing David to insert his hard dick in her mouth. She sucked hard and David let out a guttural moan. Rachel growled, sucking all the more sloppily, whilst bobbing back and forth to Ricky's speeded thrusts.

The young men looked at each other and smiled.

"This is so fucked up, man," David gasped. "You're actually nailing her."

"Best pussy I've ever had..." Ricky heavily panted.

Something about Donna burst completely. She just couldn't take it anymore.

"Ooh! Baby!" she bawled and lunged at David. Standing on her knees, on the opposite side of the blonde hair, Donna urgently put her hand on the back of David's head and pulled him towards her. She leaned in and started kissing him intensely.

David moaned intensely, passionately meeting his mother's tongue with his own; pressing his lips against her, and stroking her rosy cheek with his hand. That hand, trembling, started sliding downwards. It stopped to hover at Donna's chest.

She stared into David's eyes, nodded vehemently and hissed an eager, "Uh-huh!"

Her son took a deep breath, before letting his hand gently envelope Donna's breast.

"That's right, baby!" Donna gasped, giving David another kiss.

Her son grunted, then firmly grabbed both her breasts with his hands. He squeezed, rubbed and pinched, increasingly hotly.

"Yes, baby!" Donna squealed. She burned with horribly sinful desire and raging lust.

"Take my fucking tits!" Donna snarled, and grabbed hold of David's head. She pulled it hard towards her, forcibly pushing his face up her full and luscious titties.

David groaned and panted as Donna rubbed his face in her boobs. He cupped one and hungrily sucked the nipple in his mouth. Donna's pussy vibrated, her son's lips and tongue pressed all over her breasts. She moaned and pressed him tighter.

Suddenly, Ricky bellowed a rumbling grunt.

Donna and David had to let go, as Ricky grabbed hold of his mother's hips and forcefully started flipping her over.

Rachel laughed and eagerly got on all fours.

"Fuck, mom!" Ricky growled, shoving his raging cock back into her and grabbing her waist hard. Ricky snarled and banged hard, shaking the bed.

"Give it to me, Ricky! Yeah!!" Rachel screamed in pleasure, incessantly slamming herself back to match Ricky's animalistic thrusting. The sharp, slapping sound from her tight butt, was only drenched by her voice.

Donna and David shuffled out of dodge.

The room was filled by Rachel's violent roaring of, "Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy!"

Donna threw herself at David, embracing him tightly and pressing her tits against him.

David barely had time to gasp, "Mom!?" before her tongue was in his mouth.

Donna growled her moans, as she and David made out. His hand quickly found her butt and squeezed hard. Her hand found his hard, throbbing cock. She started feverishly jerking it, her other hand clawing at his neck.

David grunted deeply. "Fuck, mom... Stroke it... shit..." he panted, his voice strained.

"Yeah?" Donna growled low, biting at David's lower lip. "You're fucking hard for me, huh?"

David could only moan and nod.

Rachel's shrill scream snapped out. "You're making mommy cum! Ricky! Aah! Fuuuuck!"

Ricky just snarled, spat and fucked.

Donna felt the pulsating hardness in her hand. She had never, ever, felt this uncontrollably horny before. Not by a longshot. Donna stared David in the face and smiled. "Baby?" she panted happily. "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

David's eyes grew shocked.

"Yeah!?" Donna nodded with urging enticement, jerking 'her' dick even faster.

David swallowed and nodded.

Donna squealed a laugh and threw herself down on all four, immediately lifting her ass and wiggled it for David. He barked a roar, the sound of completely giving in to forbidden lusts, and threw himself at the juicy butt in front of him. Donna felt the hard cock slide down her crack, aiming itself to her tightest hole.

"So fucking insane!" David sputtered growlingly, his teeth gritted.

Then he pushed.

"Oh fuck, yes," Donna gasped, feeling David's tip nuzzling on her butthole, before pressing itself inside.

David roared again, grabbing his mother by the hips and forcibly ramming his dick up her ass.

Donna screamed, as her son's cock filled her. The dirty, forbidden pleasure and horniness she felt, was absolutely overwhelming. She instantly started pushing herself back to meet David's thrusts.

"Fuck. You're tight, mom..." David hissed, fucking Donna harder and harder.

From Ricky, there came a breathy groan. "Dude, that's, uhn, that's so fucking hot." He stared wide-eyed at David and Donna, still absolutely plowing Rachel from behind.

Rachel, herself, was moaning excessively. "How's your mom's ass, huh?" she laughed at David.

The young man was fully immersed in the current buttfucking. Donna was slamming her ass at David wilder for every second. A wave of animalistic pleasure stormed through her.

"Keep going, baby! I'm fucking cumming!!" she screamed, the powerful orgasm exploding in her.

His mother's climax made David's horniness shift to beast-mode. Snarling, he grabbed his mother's hair, held it tightly, and with his other hand, he started slapping her juicy asscheeks.

Donna screamed and roared crazily, as both David's spanking and banging, kept increasing in intensity. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Wow! You really like it in the ass, mom!" David panted sweatily.

"I love it!" screamed Donna, pushing back even faster. "Fuck mommy's ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! Yeaah!"

She had basically turned into an animal of wild screams and horny snarls, roaring out another strong orgasm. It was almost a miracle the bed didn't fall apart, so wildly the couples were fucking.

Tightly holding his mother's waist and banging profusely, Ricky grunted heavily. "Shit, mom--" he groaned, "--I'm getting pretty close..." he huffed and whined. "Can I cum on your ass again?"

"No," snapped Rachel. Hurriedly she turned around, grabbed Ricky and forcefully pulled him down on his back. "I fucking want you to cum inside of me," she growled tonelessly, at the same time straddling Ricky and beginning to ride him wildly.

Donna barked out another orgasm, David having not eased up on his frantic anal. "Oh God, I'm cumming again!" Donna croaked, her whole body shaking.

David slowed down, puffing and panting heavily. "I-I love you, mom," he gasped softly, almost sobbing.

Donna bounced her butt on him urgingly. "Keep railing your cock up my fucking asshole, baby!" she growled, in a gurgling scream.

David groaned uncontrollably, gripping hard and banging even harder. He pumped as wildly as he was physically able.

Donna looked over her shoulder, staring up at her son. Her face looked almost violent. "That's it, David! Fuck me!" she snarled. "Fuck your mom in the ass! Aargh! Fuck your mom, David! Fuck me! Yeeaah! Aaahhh!" She was roaring, spitting and snarling. Once again she came, even more violently than before.

Next to her, Rachel was screaming, bouncing like a madwoman on her grunting son. Ricky was, very plainly, approaching the finish line. Rachel barked a mean laugh. She started grinding and rolling her hips incessantly. Ricky croaked beneath her.

"Yeah! Cum in mom's pussy!" growled Rachel. She grunted and abruptly slapped her puffing son across his cheek. "Fucking do it!"

"Ooohh..." Ricky groaned, writhing strainingly under his mother.

Rachel pounded him obsessively. "Fill mommy's twat, Ricky!" she yelled. "Cum in me!"

Ricky froze for a split second. His face staring in shock at his mother, then his eyes flashed and grew to the size of dinner plates. His back arched and he tensed up hard, pressing his hips up in Rachel.

"Oh my God!" he cried. "Oh my God!"

Rachel roared out, her eyes burning into Ricky's. "Yesss! Haha! Yeah!" she cackled shrilly, as Ricky gurgled, emptying himself inside of her. Rachel kept grinding, all the time Ricky's cock spewed its cum up inside her pussy.

Donna laughed as well, gleefully watching Ricky cum in his mom. She heard a strained grunt from David, and even felt his cock twitching.

"Mom!" he gurgled, "I'm gonna--"

Donna's shrieking squeal cut him off. "Yes! Do it, baby! Cum in my ass!"

"Ooh, fuuuck!" bellowed David. He groaned uncontrollably, pressing himself as deep as he could, in his mother's asshole.

Donna felt the throb and twitch of his cock, as her son let go and started cumming. David fucked frantically, load after load shooting into his mom's ass.

After those clammy, brutal moments, David fell down on the bed. He lay on his back, gasping rapidly.

Donna snuggled up to him, embracing him and started kissing him tenderly.

Ricky and Rachel were in a similar condition, albeit Rachel was resting on top of her panting son.

"That was so hot, baby!" Donna purred in David's ear.

"Yeah...Yeah, it was," David panted. He smiled at first, then something like remorse seemed to fill his eyes. He looked away and slowly started getting out of bed.

"Should we maybe leave?" he muttered, throwing an awkward look at his mother.

"Well, yeah, all right. Sure," Donna said, feeling a bit disrupted, but still riding the waves of pleasure. She got on her feet and joined her son in getting dressed.

"Yeah, I need a shower anyway," muttered Rachel, also rolling off the bed. "Need to wash 'you' out," she added, with a low chuckle and a wink to Ricky.

The young man panted, but smiled dreamily. He waved lazily and lay back down. It washis room after all.

Donna still felt girlishly excited, as she and David got in the car. "You fucked me so good, baby!" she giggled, and grabbed at his leg.

David recoiled a bit, and groaned, bothered. "I think I don't wanna talk about that..."

He looked sad, or at least contemplative, as he stared out of his window.

Donna drove them home, feeling slightly deflated.

She quickly got in a better spirit, though; since as she pulled up to the house, Donna noticed David glancing down at her tits and failing to hide his smile.

Donna felt warm again.

They had barely stepped inside when Dan met up.

"Where were you, Donna?" he croaked, tears in his eyes.

"God, I'm so sorry, honey!" Donna gasped, suddenly realising her neglect. "S-something came up."

"Why are you home?" Dan asked, confused, when he noticed their son's presence.

"No reason. Don't worry about it, dad," David mumbled awkwardly. "I'll be in my room." He shuffled about and started walking towards his room, passing his confounded father. David shot his mother a quick glance.

"See you later, baby!" Donna cooed, giving him a wink.

David looked slightly worried at first, but shone up in a bright smile before leaving.

"What's going on with him?" Dan asked.

"Don't worry--" said Donna, "I'll talk to him tonight."

Dan looked a little distraught.

"I'm really sorry about today, honey," Donna lied. "I'll make it up to you."

"All right," mumbled Dan, unconvinced.

"It will be great, honey! Love you!" giggled Donna, giving Dan a slap on the shoulder before waltzing into the house.

As she came into the kitchen, she started making some coffee, happily whistling to herself.

Donna felt happy.

The End.

12