Something Special about Maxine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Every time she tried closing her legs to deny him entry to her pussy, he pushed against the inside of her knees with both hands to give him better access to her cunt. Fingering her clit through her panties while licking her cunt through her panties, it didn't take long for Christopher to calm her with his technique of total manual seduction and oral penetration, albeit even if only through her panties. As if she was a dog having her chest rubbed or an alligator having his belly massaged, she calmed right down with him licking her through the thin, cotton material of her panties.

As much as he had magical fingers that were already massaging her pussy through her panties, he had an experienced tongue too that was already busy licking her pussy through her panties. As if his tongue was battery powered, licking her faster, he licked her harder. Then, with her no longer resisting him, in one quick swipe, as if removing a cloth from a table to make a rabbit disappear, she allowed him to remove her panties to expose her beaver. With her now naked below the waist and her knees spread wide open, her glistening, pink pussy, highlighted by a halo of trimmed, brown fur was his just reward for persevering and not taking no for an answer.

'Viola! Presto! Pussy Galore strikes again,' he thought.

With Christopher changing from one identity to the other and with Pussy Galore now his new alter ego, he could feel Rod Hardcock's cock throbbing with the thought of Amanda sucking him off after he ate her cunt. He liked the name Pussy Galore much better then telling women that his name was Rod Hardcock. There was always something in a name, a subliminal message and Pussy Galore told women more what he was all about than did Rod Hardcock. With him knowing the obvious truth about women, if women had their choice, they'd much rather have their pussies fingered and licked by Pussy Galore than to suck Rod Hardcock's cock.

Only and strangely enough, rather than making out with a man and French kissing a man they hardly knew and didn't even like, women would rather suck a man than to French kiss him. Women were more apt to give a man a blowjob to get rid of him than to fuck him or even give him a good night, French kiss. Seemingly, according to some women, French kissing a man was much more passionately personal that blowing a man. French kissing a man was ardently unlocking a woman's heart to a man whereas blowing a man was just sex and had little to do with love, romance, and/or her true emotional feelings for a man.

A silly game he needed to play, Pussy Galore was a role he needed to assume. For him to get what he so wanted, he wanted women to believe that he was more about orally pleasuring them than having them orally pleasure him. He wanted women to believe that he was more about fingering and licking their pussies to give them an orgasm than having them stroke and suck his cock and to cum in their mouths. Then, once he removed their panties and gave them an orgasm with his fingers and with his mouth, he'd switch back to being Rod Hardcock again.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

As soon as her panties were off, wasting no more time with kissing and extraneous foreplay, as if he was face down in a field of lavender, he buried his face in her wet cunt. With his mustache full of her musky, sexual aroma and his fingers rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while his tongue licked her cunt, he proved that her protests were all bullshit. Having unlocked her sexual desire to be eaten, he continued fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. She was so wet, so very wet and with him having worked so very hard to remove her panties, he was so very sexually excited. Fingering her harder while licking her faster, as if her hips were motorized, he had her squirming to his fingers and tongue in no time.

With him an acknowledged expert at giving cunnilingus, instead of putting his horniness first, he put her sexual desire first. Instead of pressuring her to stroke him, he fingered her. Instead of putting a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head, pushing her to her knees, and forcing her to suck his cock, he licked her, fingered her, and ate her. Instead of pressuring her to give him oral sex, a much easier and willing alternative, he gave her oral sex. Instead of him cumming in her mouth, he gave her an orgasm and allowed her to squirt in his mouth.

Then, once she had her orgasm, just as they all were, she'd be more than willing, happy even, to return the favor and suck his cock. Ready without having to pressure her or force her, she'd happily give him a blowjob. She'd willingly stroke his cock while sucking his cock. She'd not only eagerly allow him to cum in her mouth but also she'd willingly swallow his cum too.

"Oh, my God, Christopher," said Amanda grabbing two handfuls of his hair and mashing his face in her pussy as if his face was a sponge or a towel. "Jesus Christ, you're going to make me cum," she said with desperation mixed with sexual anticipation.

She moved his head from side to side and up and down while rubbing her pussy all over his face.

"I love eating your pussy, Amanda," he said glad that he finally remembered her name.

When he stopped licking her to speak, she pushed a heavy hand down on the back of his head.

"No talking, just licking," she said with a dirty laugh.

He laughed too.

"I'm licking. I'm licking," he said mashing his face in her wetness.

She wiggled her wet pussy in his face while running her long fingers through his hair.

"Lick me, Christopher. Lick me. Lick my cunt," she ordered. "Oh, my God, this is the best oral sex I've ever had. You're a master pussy licker, Christopher. Never has anyone eaten my pussy in the way you're eating my pussy now," she said with glee.

He looked up at her from between her legs and stopped eating her to correct her.

"Pussy. Call me Pussy. Pussy Galore," he said with seriously before flashing her a big, pussy eating smile.

She laughed with glee as if she was on a carnival ride instead of in his house on his futon being eaten. Obviously, as long as he continued eating her pussy, she'd call him by any name he wanted.

"Okay Pussy. Pussy Galore. My pleasure," she said laughing. "Eat my pussy, Pussy Galore. Eat me. Lick my cunt," she said pushing his head down as if she was the man and he was the woman.

Fingering her deeper, rubbing her clit harder, and licking her faster, he reached up his hand to slide it beneath her top and beneath her bra. Lifting both her top and bra with one experienced hand, allowing her breasts to fall out as if they were his just awards for eating her, he exposed her B cup breasts. He felt and fondled her firm, shapely breasts and fingered her erect nipples with one hand and rubbed her clit with his other hand while continuing to lick her sopping wet cunt.

"I love eating your pussy, Amanda," he said glad that he remembered her name again. "I love rubbing your soaking wet cunt all over my face."

As soon as he talked dirty to her, she showed him her proclivity for dirty talk by wiggling her hips and rubbing her wet pussy all over his face. As if he was an expert, oral, massage therapist, and he was, his fingers and tongue had her under his complete control. As if his tongue was something he waved in front of her eyes, instead of licked along her pussy, hypnotizing her with his tongue and mesmerizing her with his fingers, she was his for the taking. Rubbing her clit harder and licking her pussy faster, she was ready to have an orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh...Christopher. My God. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Yes. Right there. That's it. Oh baby. Fuck. Oh, my God. Fuck. Fuck me with your finger. Fuck me, Pussy Galore, fuck me with your finger. Lick me with your tongue. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. Sweet Jesus. I'm cumming," she said stiffening her legs and tensing her whole body.

Then, allowing her to relax after having her orgasm, she melted. She swooned. As if they were longtime lovers instead of first time friend with sexual benefits, she looked at him with deep affection. He looked up at her and smiled while still licking her. She was so very beautiful, especially from this angle with him looking up at her from in between her legs.

"Was that good? Did you cum?"

She swooned again and looked at him as if she was suddenly in love with him.

"Was that good? Oh, my God. That was amazing. Did I cum? Something I don't usually do, I squirted in your mouth," she said with a little laugh. "You made me squirt. I can't believe you made me squirt. I've never done that before."

He smiled while still licking her.

"I'm glad you squirted your fluid in my mouth," he said. "It was nice tasting you."

She ran her fingers through his hair as if she loved him and, indeed, at that moment, she probably did feel love for him for giving her such sexual pleasure, something that most men don't do.

"Good God, Christopher. Good God. That was amazing, just amazing. I'm still quivering. I have goosebumps all over my body," she said rubbing her arms. "You truly are Pussy Galore," she said smiling while running her long, manicure fingers through his brown hair.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

He continued slowly and lightly licking her and fingering her while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Then taking his sweet time, he stood to unbuckle and unzip his pants. He stared down at her while watching her staring up at him. Not wasting any more time with foreplay, he pulled down his pants and underwear and allowed them to fall to his ankles. With his prick sticking straight out in front of him, with him no longer Pussy Galore, he now assumed the role of Rod Hardcock. He wrapped his hand around his prick to stroke his cock to a harder erection while she stared at him masturbating himself.

In the way he stared at her panty clad pussy, Amanda stared at his exposed, erect cock before reaching out her hand to take hold of him. Showing him the whore that she really was, she sat up and stroked him while looking up at him and smiling. Showing him that she had done this plenty of times before, she fondled the head of his cock with the tips of her experienced, manicure fingers.

Obviously, she was no virgin. Obviously, she was no nun. Obviously, she wanted to stroke and suck his cock as much as he wanted her to stroke and suck his cock. She was his whore for the night and if he played his cards right, maybe she'd be his whore forever and until death do they part. Only, he didn't want that. Even though she was so sexy and so beautiful, he'd never marry her. He wasn't looking to marry anyone. He was having fun playing the field.

Then, as it's happened four-hundred-ninety-nine times before, he watched her lean forward while continuing to slowly stroke him. He watched her kiss the head of his cock and lick the head of his cock. He watched her kissing the head of his cock as if she was kissing his lips. She licked the head of his cock as if she was licking something sweet to eat.

"Is this what you want?" She looked up at him before looking down at his cock to stroke his stiff prick while kissing his stiff prick.

She smiled up at him. She was such a sexy tease.

"Yes," he said.

He touched her beautiful, long, lush, brown hair while smiling down at her.

"Do you want me to blow you?"

She licked his cock and kissed his cock while continuing to stare up at him.

"Yes," he said.

He ran a slow finger across her full, red lips.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

She took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his cock. Oh, my God, she was driving him crazy with sexual anticipation and erotic delight.

"Yes," he said.

She stroked him faster while continuing to stare up at him.

"I bet you're like every other man, you want to cum in my mouth," she said. "Don't you?"

She looked up at him with her big, brown eyes while sliding a slow, sexy tongue across her lips.

"Yes," he said.

He slid a slow loving hand down the side of her beautiful face.

"I bet you want me to swallow your cum too," she said teasing the head of his cock with her tongue while still continuing to stare up at him with as much sexual lust as he stared down at her.

"Yes," he said and was the only thing he said.

He stared down at her while she stared up at him and continued to tease him.

"I bed you'd love to watch me swallow your cum, wouldn't you?"

No longer fooling around with silly, sexual games, tired of her teasing him, he put a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head and pushed his hips forward as he pulled her head forward. Shutting her the fuck up with a mouthful of his prick, he stopped her from asking him anymore inane questions by holding her head there. As if her mouth was his personal gloryhole, he literally impaled her mouth with his thick, hard cock. Humping her mouth harder and faster, he fucked her face as if he was fucking her pussy.

With her soft hands pressed against and pushing back against the tops of his naked thighs, her eyes bulged out of her head as he deep throated her. As if she was a thing instead of a person, a very attractive woman at that, he humped her mouth and fucked her face. Using her mouth as a deep, perfectly sized hole in the wall or in his mattress, he used her as if he was his anatomically correct blowup doll. He forced her to give him the blowjob that she had, no doubt, never given anyone before and/or will never give again. Using her mouth as his own personal, large, porn tube, it didn't take him long to unload all he had in Amanda's somewhat willing mouth.

As soon as he expelled his cum in her mouth, he was done with her. Not taking the time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, he literally wanted nothing else to do with her as soon as she swallowed him. As soon as he ejaculated his load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed, he needed and was ready for her to leave.

After picking her up on a Corpus Christi beach, their brief three-hour relationship was over. He pulled up his pants and underwear and zipped, buttoned, and buckled his pants. Then, he acted as if he was a deli man behind the counter of a deli pulling the next number to be served.

"Next! Now serving number five hundred and one," he may as well have said.

As soon as he ejaculated his load of warm, oozy cum in her warm, wet mouth and she swallowed, he helped her up from the futon. As if she was a paid escort or a whore hired for a few hours, he was eager to rid himself of her. As if she was a prisoner being summarily released from prison, he collected her panties and pocketbook, put them both in her arms, and escorted her to the door. With her looking at him with shocked surprised, obviously thinking that she was going to spend the night and fuck him, he evidentially shocked her. He wasn't interested in fucking. He was only interests in licking, fingering, stroking, and sucking.

"I'll call you," he said.

With pocketbook and panties in hand, literally pushing her out of his front door, she stood on his stoop and turned to face him. She looked at him as if he was crazy. She looked at him as if she had done something wrong. She looked at him as if his rejection of her was all her fault. Obviously, no one had ever rejected her before in the way that he was rejecting her now.

"Wait you don't have my number," she said reaching in her pocketbook for her a pen and paper and her phone.

When she looked down and busied herself fishing through her pocketbook, he slammed the door closed with his foot and locked his door in her face.

"Bye," he said through the closed and locked door.

She stood there with mouth gaping open. Then, she knocked at his door. She banged at his door and she kicked his door.

"Hello? Christopher? Pussy Galore? Rod Hardcock? I have to pee," she continued to knock, bang, and kick at his door. "I really need to pee."

Ignoring her incessant and annoying knocking, banging, and kicking on his door, not caring that she had to pee, Christopher was already in his office on the other side of the house. He turned on his computer and opened his computerized, little black book. Remembering her name now, he inserted Amanda's name in between Alexandria and Andrea. With her pussy the five hundredth pussies he had eaten, he should have celebrated that with her but he was already on the search for another pussy to eat.

When he didn't open the door, Amanda walked around back, lifted her short skirt, and peed in the grass. She put on her panties and left. While walking down his driveway, she continually turned around to look at his front door. As if expecting him to open his front door and invite her inside to spend the night, when he didn't, she got in her car and drove away.

"Asshole," she said pulling out of his driveway.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Only, unbeknownst to Christopher, ending his sexual quest to have sex with more women, the next woman he met, Maxine, would be the last woman he'd ever want to meet. The next woman he met, would be the woman that he'd want. The next woman he met was the woman he'd want to marry.

There was something special about Maxine that made him not want any other woman. There was something special about Maxine that made him want to settle down and forget all about giving women cunnilingus and receiving fellatio. The only woman he wanted to lick and finger was Maxine. The only woman he wanted to stroke and suck him was Maxine. He was head over heels in love with Maxine.

"Maxine, Maxine, Maxine, I love you."

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

12