Sometimes... It Pays to be Late...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better! In answer to your question, or questions, the reason I am here is that yes I have seen mom and dad and they sent me here to see if you two were coming to join us for breakfast."

"Oh I see. Yes, as soon as I'm changed and I guess as soon as Martha is back."

"That's lovely then. I'll tell them. See you both soon!"

There was something troubling in the tone of my elder sister's voice. A sense of righteousness. I really didn't feel comfortable with it. Was it just because she had sen my penis? As soon as she reached the bedroom door, she turned back and revealed her hand...

"By the way, there's something different about this room this morning, from when I was here last night, but I can't quite put my finger on it," she smiled, taunting me.

"I don't think so."

"That's it! The beds are pushed together. How interesting!"

My face would have betrayed my guilt instantly. I looked at the beds. There was nothing I could say.

"See you at breakfast," she winked at me.

After she had left the room I dressed, tidied the room and pushed the beds apart. Martha came back in and I told her about our big sister's visit.

"Oh shit! Shit! What are we gonna do? Fuck!! she exclaimed,her face looking like a ghost.

We sat on a bed together, trying to think of a plan.

"I think we should go into breakfast all bright and cheerful. The best form of defense is attack," I suggested.

"But the beds...Sophie...?" Martha protested.

"Just deny it. Make out she's being ridiculous. I'm married, your my kid sister. Why would we do the things she thinks we did? Mom and dad are bound to believe us not her. She's already the bad guy of the family. Brave it out. Go in there looking afraid and scared and that confirms our guilt. Be bold. Act bold. You can do it."

Martha and I took a deep breath as we entered the hotel restaurant. We smiled at our parents as we approached the table.

"At last! Where have you been?" mom asked.

"I was telling mom and dad how busy you two have been," Sophie interrupted.

"Doing what?" asked dad.

"You don't wanna know dad," replied Sophie.

I ignored her.

"Sorry I overslept. Too much to drink last night," laughed Martha. Good girl.

"Too busy for the likes of us dad," smiled Sophie.

"What are you talking about, Sophie?" asked Mom.

"Just that these two are having too much fun to want to spend time with us."

"Oh Sophie, do stop talking in rhymes. You're not making any sense!" dad shot back.

"Look can we all stop arguing just for one day. No more of this bad temper. Let's just have a nice breakfast together before we all go our separate ways," suggested mom.

So we did. Despite Sophie shooting us bad looks we ignored her. After breakfast I grabbed my elder sister by the elbow and walked her to her room, Martha following me.

"Look Sophie, why don't you just say what you gotta say?" I shouted at her.

"Don't talk to me like that! How dare you?"

"Then what's your problem this morning?"

"I said don't talk to me like that!"

"Or what?" I shouted.

"Or I'll tell our parents."

"Tell them what?"

"About you two."

"Ah here we go. At last. What about us two?"

"I know about you two."

"SOPHIE! Just say it!"

"I know about you two. Let's just leave it at that."

"You're not making any sense!"

"I don't know how long it's been going on for but I know about it."

"What do you think you know?"

"Jack just because you're a cop doesn't mean you can talk to me like I've done something wrong."

"Just say what you wanna say. Say it! I dare you!"

"No, just leave me alone," she started to cry.

Martha sat on the bed next to her and put her arm around her shoulder.

"Jack, leave us for a minute. Please," my little sister asked me.

Reluctantly, I left the room. I waited outside the door for about fifteen minutes. Then Martha appeared.

"It's ok now. I've told her everything," Martha explained to me.

"You told her? Everything?"

"Yes, I told her how I was drunk and then when I got to the bedroom I was tearful and you tried to comfort me and I explained how a teacher at my school had taken advantage of me and promised me good grades if I fucked him and..."

"Martha! That's just bulls..."

"Yes and she believed it. Every word. She had some strange idea that you and I were lovers..." Martha said, winking at me.

I walked back into the room, in disbelief.

"Jack I'm so sorry, I had some crazy idea about you two. Please...please...as Martha has already begged you...please don't do anything about this teacher. It would only get Martha more deeply involved."

"Err...right...yeah...I promise..."

"Thanks."

"Right...no problem...Martha...err...can we go now...?"

My kid sister and I left the room and walked back to our room.

"Wow...I don't know what to say..." I mumbled.

"I just thought of it at breakfast. I didn't think you and her shouting at each other was solving anything."

"Err...yes...you're right...Sorry about that."

"By the way, I'm going back in mom and dad's car."

"You're not angry with me?"

"No think about it. I live with them. It makes sense. How would it look if I went back with you instead?"

"Martha, sorry, you're so right, I was just scared that we were about to be found out."

"By the way, before I go...as this has been a weekend of secrets..."

"Yes?" I said, sounding worried.

"That story about the teacher? It's true," she laughed.

"Oh shit, what am I gonna do with you?" I groaned.

"Well, mom and dad are not leaving till after lunch, so it looks like we have about three hours..." she replied, taking her clothes off.