Sona's Blossoming Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Involuntarily, Prem blurted out "Wow, look at his size."

Sona was shocked to hear it from Prem and so was Ravi. However, Sona felt totally ablaze with desires beyond control as she held Ravi's cock to shave it clean. The feel of his strong cock in her hand alone itself made her want that cock inside her hungry cunt. The veins on his shaft protruded out as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

Ravi started to ooze a lot of precum as he felt Sona's soft hands on his cock. Ravi's eyes were transfixed on Sona's face as she gently held his cock in her hand.

Ravi: "Here let me help you. It seems you are totally lost on your fantasy world, holding my cock."

He lathered up his cock nicely with the shaving cream. Sona carefully shaved the pubic hairs around the base of his jerking, strong cock. She then shifted her attention to his shaft. She carefully removed every single hair possible. She stroke his entire cock and said "smooth like a babies bum, now let's clean those enormous balls of yours."

Ravi found it hard to breath in anticipation. Sona carefully shaved away his balls.

Sona: "Seems you have a quite a load stored in there. I can feel the heat as I hold it. Want any help?"

This time Prem found it hard to breath. Ravi was totally gasping under her electric touch. The more he found it hard to control, the kinkier Sona felt. She tightened her grip on his shaft and gently squeezed to feel the pulsations of his enormously erect cock. Ravi knew that he would be cumming soon so he thought of changing the dynamics of the situation.

Ravi: "Prem, do you mind checking the state of her cunt and telling me?"

Prem was more than happy to oblige. As if by instinct, Sona properly widened her legs to give Prem the access he wanted. She was dripping wet and hungry for a touch, anyone's touch. The touch made her legs buckle and that resulted in relaxing her grip around Ravi's shaft.

Sona understood Ravi's game and she countered him "How long has it been that you were with a woman?"

Prem was gently feeling her entire labia with the help of her juices. Sona was in a total different zone, a dream come true state.

Ravi naughtily replied "If you keep on playing with me like this, it will be very soon that a woman will have made me cum."

Sona felt a cold wave travel her entire spine as he heard Ravi's words. Prem's touches down under were also a reason for the cold wave. Even Prem's touches felt different today.

Sona started to pump Ravi's cock slowly while her other hand cupped his freshly shaved balls. She told Prem to match the speed of his touches to hers.

Sona felt as if she was at a point of no return. She asked Ravi "It seems you have a lot of cum in there. Is it all for me?"

Ravi could not help but moan. He closed his eyes as Sona teased the entire length of his cock while playing with his balls at the same time.

Prem did not want to be left out of the game, so he asked "Ravi, did you ever imagine yourself in such a situation?"

Ravi politely answered "I always fantasized Sona but never with you around. This is even better."

The three of them were reeling and buckling in their own world of desires and fantasies.

Prem whispered into Sona's ears "Part your legs to show him the door way to heaven."

Sona duly complied.

Prem asked Ravi "Did you ever think of her being the dirty girl, playing with your cock and balls like this?"

Ravi could just manage a whimper.

Prem added "What about you Sona? Did you ever imagine it to happen like this - his manly cock in your hands alongside those heavy balls of his?"

Sona did not know what to say, she just squeezed her pelvic muscles as a reply to him. As a result, Prem started to slide his fingers a shade faster than before. Sona's whole body buckled under the new desires to experience a release and much needed relief.

With every passing second, Ravi's veins were becoming taught. His cock was hurting hard and his balls were bursting blue.

Sona wanted to see him shoot and soon. So she decided to tease him some more. She said "Prem, I have imagined this hard cock so many time. I have imagined him and this handsome cock of his all the time when you were away."

There is no bigger thing than that feeling of being sexually needed by someone.

Sona was acting rather frisky now as she added "Sometimes I imagined him even when you were fucking me."

Prem felt the effects of the word. He started rubbing her faster and harder.

Ravi started to pump his hips, he was on the verge of cumming. Sona smeared his precum on her palm so she could use it as a lube to reduce the friction.

Ravi: "Oh, Sona. You have changed and for good."

Sona continued to rub his balls as he looked into his eyes. The look in either one's face was priceless.

Prem knew the exact words to speak "Look Ravi, she wants nothing more than to make you cum. don't worry, I will make her cum first."

Sona clamped her cunt on Prem's fingers hearing his words.

Prem: "Sona, I know you are excited. Just relax and let me do my work. I am so bloody excited to see you in such a state. Wish you were riding his strong cock."

Well, that opened up a floodgate of moans all around. The three of them were at a point of, literally, no return.

Sona, her words stuttered out of excitement as she stopped and looked towards Prem "I love you so much. I could have never dreamed of this ever."

Just this dialogue alone made Prem and Sona feel so intimate, despite the fact that she was sexually gratifying another person. It was an odd moment of super intimacy for them.

Prem: "I wished to see you on your knees with his strong cock in between your ultra-sexy lips but today your hands would have to do the job."

Saying that he started to kiss her neck while his hands gently rubbed against the side of her attention hungry clitoris.

Ravi: "Sona, I can't hold much longer. I will cum soon, do you have any specific place of preference where I cum."

Prem answered on her behalf "On her chubby ass please."

Sona clenched her vaginal muscles on his fingers as if giving her consent. She whispered back to him "You are such a bad boy. Wish I knew this side of your before."

Ravi asked Prem: "Why on her ass and no place else?"

Sona felt she was about to erupt hearing them share the dirty talk.

Prem: "It is cause I always imagine that the cum that you dump on her ass flows down her slutty cunt and using that semen of yours - she once again masturbates herself.

Sona's legs buckled imagining that situation.

Ravi: "God, yeah. That feels so very good, please keep going like this."

Sona: "You going to cum baby? Please blow your heavy, hot load on my ass as my hubby asked you.

Ravi, practically begged her "Not now Sona, your hands alone will take me to heaven today."

Sona wanted to tease him more, talk dirtier but the way his cock twitched in her hands, the way his balls tightened up - she knew he was just a few strokes away. Every stroke made Ravi moan in delight. The more Ravi moaned, the kinkier Sona was feeling.

Sona's words were nothing less than a torture for both the males present "I think I am going to cum hard than you Ravi. Prem, please don't tease my cunt any more. My cunt needs a deeper pressure please."

Prem started to move his fingers as instructed by Sona. Sona felt as if she was going to faint out of pleasure.

Sona: "Ravi, I might not be able to ..."

Her words lingered off as she came heavily on Prem's fingers. Her grip instinctively tightened on Ravi's cock. She started to feel her hands warming up to the warm release of Ravi. She took support of Ravi's thighs with her free hand to manage herself from falling.

Ravi and Sona were disturbed by a new sound. It was Prem jerking himself off to the images and thoughts he had just witnessed.

The three of them drifted away in their own personal heavens.