Sorority Rule Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie plots revenge against the sorority girls.
2.7k words
4.59
146k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have changed the point of view for this story from Mr. Davis to Katie. I feel that Katie could better tell the next chapter of this story. Please let me know if you want me to go back to the male point of view.

*

I could not believe my eyes. I had just finished my first date with Kent (it ended with a hug), and walked into my front door only to hear giggling and upon walking into the living room, there they were. At first all I saw was a beautiful cock which made me say "Oh My God!" The two people on the couch looked at me and it was my best friend Mindy who was licking the beautiful cock that belonged to..(I still can't believe it.)..my dad!

"What the hell is going on here?" I screamed

"Katie, honey I can explain." My dad said as he sat up and reached for a throw pillow to cover himself.

"Katie, your dad saw me naked in the bathroom last week." Mindy quickly said.

I understood at once. Mindy and I had just joined a sorority this year. It is one of the most exclusive on campus, but it has one very unusual and secretive rule. In order promote self discipline, and not have a bunch of cock teases in our circle, a rule was instituted a couple years back that we all have sworn an oath to follow. The rule is simple: "If you any male sees your naked body you must give it to them." The exceptions are physicians and family.

"Daddy, is this true?" I asked.

"Yes, it was an accident. Mindy said there was this code she was bound too and..." he stammered

"Daddy, it is alright. I will talk to you in a few minutes. Could you leave Mindy and I alone please? We need to talk." I asked.

My father tried to keep himself covered as he reached down to the floor for his clothes. I caught a glimpse of his now soft cock. It still looked nice but he was forbidden fruit and I just had to get that thought out of my mind. He quickly gathered his clothes and went down the hall toward his bedroom.

"Katie, I know you are upset, but I had no choice." Mindy said.

"Why didn't you tell me he saw you Mindy? I mean he is like a father to you too, maybe you wouldn't have had to do this." I asked.

"That is what I thought too, so when we got back on campus I asked the committee for their ruling." She said.

The committee was really only two people, Denise and Jill. Jill and Denise were senior now and it was during their freshman year that the rule was instituted. To my knowledge there have been very few instances of this rule actually being utilized, as we were all very careful about breaking it. Rumor had it that the reason it was made in the first place was because Denise had let a senior sorority sister's little brother play with her tits but refused to fuck him.

Mindy went on. "I explained to them how close I was to your dad and they said that rules were rules and since we were not related I had to fuck him."

"Well you certainly didn't look like it pained you too much to screw my dad." I replied

"Katie, don't take this the wrong way but your dad is fucking great, he made me cum three times! You know I rarely cum even once." Mindy beamed.

A strange part of me was actually happy for Mindy.

"Please forgive me Katie." Mindy pleaded.

"You know I forgive you, but I do need to talk to my dad." I said.

"OK I will talk to you in a little while." Mindy said as she headed up to my room.

I was very nervous about going to my daddy's room to discuss him fucking my best friend but even more nervous about facing him after seeing his glorious cock. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Daddy shouted.

I walked in. My dad was now wearing a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands clenched together and twiddling his thumbs. He looked very scared.

"Punkin, I am so sorry." He started to say.

"It's OK daddy. Mindy explained everything. I guess you know about our secret rule now." I said.

"Yes I guess I do." He replied.

"I have never had to do anything like that. I just wanted you to know."

"I am relieved to hear that Katie."

"Daddy I am not mad at you or Mindy. Neither of you had a choice, but I do feel a little jealous of Mindy now." I confessed.

"What do you mean?" Dad nervously asked.

"Well, I know Mindy is like a second daughter to you, but I was always closer because I was your real daughter. Now you and Mindy share something I can never share with you. I feel as though I lost a part of you." I said trying not to cry.

"Oh Katie, you are and always will be my one and only daughter. You are my flesh and blood and Mindy can never be that. I realize you and I cannot share each other the way Mindy and I did. Heck I am not even sure how I feel about her now, but I know I will always love you." He said to me very tenderly.

I gave daddy a hug and told him that I loved him too. I then told him I would see him in the morning and that maybe we should just put this behind us for now. He agreed.

When I got to my room Mindy was awake and waiting on me.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"It went alright. I am still a little in shock but if he had to be with anyone I am glad it was you because I know you care about him too." I said.

"So you are alright with this? With he and I together?" she asked.

"Just don't let me walk in on you again, and don't give me all the gory details." I said.

"I love you Katie. I won't hurt your dad, I promise." She said.

"I love you too. Let's get to sleep, I am exhausted."

Sometimes moments of great clarity come to a person as they lay in bed in the darkness. I realized that my dad was in his forties and no guy in his forties is going to be able to turn down a beautiful college girl like Mindy, not even my dad. I also realized that Mindy had probably fantasized about my dad for a long time since he was so good looking and close to her. The guilty party responsible for this situation was Denise and Jill and the sorority rule. They could have let Mindy off the hook, but they didn't. They needed to be taught a lesson and I think I knew how.

When we got back to campus on Sunday night I decided I had to put my plan in action. I immediately saw Denise and Jill walk up to Mindy and quietly pump her for details on her weekend. They were all smiles and giggles.

I made a point that week of getting close to Denise and Jill. They were only eager to hang out with Mindy and I due to this past week's events. I decided to invite Denise and Jill to stay the weekend with Mindy and I at my Dad's house. I told them they could use the pool and work on their tans. I called Kent on Thursday night and told him to come over to my house the next day around one o'clock in the afternoon. I was not interested in Kent, he was nice and all but just not my type, but he would fit into my plan very well. Friday came and the four of us girls arrived at my house about noon. I could hardly wait to put my plan into action. I showed Denise and Jill around the house real quick and then I said. "Why don't you go out by the pool and enjoy the sun? Mindy and I sun bathe nude out there all the time and it is so private nobody can see you. My Dad won't be back until after five when he gets off work."

Mindy agreed and the next thing I knew all three were starting to get undressed. Mindy is about 5'5" and I know she weighs 125lbs. She has shoulder length chestnut colored hair, and wears a size 36D bra. Mindy started shaving her pussy about 3 years ago when we were juniors in high school. I am 5'4" 118lbs, I have long blonde hair, which I claim is natural but I admit I have lightened it since I was thirteen. I began using the dye to lighten my small strip of pubic hair too (just in case I ever have to prove I am a "real" blonde). My tits are not as big a Mindy's I am only a 34C. Mindy is also a shade or two darker than I am. Denise is a dye job red head. Her hair is short and I am not sure what her original color is. She is about 5'8" and proportioned about like me. As I watched her get undress I would guess she is a C cup and she too shaves her pussy just like Mindy. Denise does have bikini bottom tan lines. Jill is Philippine, she is about 5'3" with long black hair half way down her back. She is petite but her boobs are at least a D cup. Mindy and I think she has had them done, they are too perfect, and her daddy is a plastic surgeon in practice with several other plastic surgeons. I noticed as Jill was removing her panties that she has a beautiful color to her skin and a trimmed but large dark patch of pubic hair.

"Katie aren't you going to join us," Mindy asked.

"I will in a little bit. I am going to pick up some groceries at the market so I can make us all a great dinner tonight. You three have fun I will be back in about an hour." I said.

I looked at the clock Kent would be her in twenty minutes. I told him last night that I would be out by the pool and to enter through the garage. I told him I would leave the door unlocked. Actually I did better than that I left it halfway open so that when Kent came through our garage he couldn't help but see my sorority sisters there not more than twenty feet away naked to the world and to Kent; and we all know what that means.

I got in my car and drove it down the street and parked. I hurried on foot back to my house and went to my Dad's bedroom and peeked through his curtains. I could see the girls but a bush obstructed my view of the doorway Kent would be coming through.

I waited patiently at five minutes until noon Kent showed up. I could tell because Denise jumped up shocked and grabbed a towel to cover herself. Jill and Mindy quickly followed her although Mindy's towel didn't cover much of her. I wish I could have seen Kent's face but they whisked him back into the garage before I could see. Poor Kent, I wouldn't let him even kiss me and now he was going to have to fuck three college coeds. I heard footsteps in the house and they all went inside and up to my room. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I did hear a male voice. I sneaked upstairs to the guestroom, which was next to mine. In fact this worked out perfect because these two rooms were each had it's own entrance to the bathroom. I heard someone leave the bathroom and go back into my room. I waited for several minutes and then heard laughing and giggling.

I eased into the bathroom and was happy to find the door to my bedroom was left about half open. I sat on the closed toilet lid and looked into my room. My pussy started to get wet as I saw Denise rubbing Kent's balls and Mindy with taking Kent's cock completely in her mouth. I watched as Mindy raised her head from Kent's cock very slowly. I was shocked at how much cock Mindy had in her mouth as her head kept lifting higher in the air with Kent still inside her. I pulled off my shirt and unclasped my bra and began rubbing my nipples. This scene was so hot. I craned my head a little further and could see Jill's ass straddled on Kent's chest and her pussy had to be pressed against his face. He must have been doing a good job licking her pussy because her back was arched in ecstasy. Mindy and Denise took turns sucking on Kent's cock. Denise could not deep throat like Mindy but she did seem to be a very enthusiastic cock sucker as she licked his balls and shaft.

I kept rubbing my nipples and found my hand was in my panties looking for my wet clit. I quietly stood and removed the rest of my clothing. I sat back down and ran my fingers over my wet pussy. If I had known Kent's cock was so big, I would have given him more than a hug last week. I leaned back and closed my eyes and shoved a finger in my warm pussy. I imagined that it was Kent's cock. I removed it and began massaging my clit again. I opened my eyes and looked back into my bedroom. I now saw Mindy sitting with her knees on each side of Kent's shoulders and her pussy grinding into Kent's face as she leaned forward with her hands on the headboard. Denise was right behind her fucking Kent's cock. I had a perfect view as I could see the huge cock surge deep into Denise's pussy as Jill licked Kent's balls.

I could take no more. I stood up and quietly entered my bedroom. Mindy's back was to me. Jill looked up at me with a horrified expression on her face. I winked at her and pressed my finger against my lips so she would not alert Kent. I wanted this to be a surprise for him. I approached Denise and she turned and looked at me with a shocked expression. I winked again motioned for her to be quiet and move off of Kent. I guess they must have thought I would be pissed off at them for fucking my date. Jill still looked shocked but Denise just got a devilish grin on her face. I climbed on top of Kent. I could feel his hot cock brush against the entrance to my pussy. I eased myself down on him. I had never had a cock fill me up so completely. I placed my hands on Mindy's back and began to fuck Kent. My nipples were hard and my pussy was on fire. Kent began to fuck back, I rode his gorgeous cock for a few minutes and then his pace began to quicken. I was getting close to cumming myself when I felt him stiffen and drive his cock deep within me. I could feel the base of his cock pulsate as the cum surged forth out of his cock and inside of me. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!" I screamed with pleasure.

Mindy quickly turned with a terrified look on her face and watched me cum. She jumped off of Kent and it was just he and I face to face.

I cannot describe the pleasure my body was feeling and the sick feeling in my stomach when I realized that the eyes I was staring into was not Kent's.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

"Oh My God, Katie," he whispered as his cock was buried deep within his own daughter's forbidden pussy.