Sorority Submission: Lez Slave Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Trust me," I smiled, taking his cock out, "I am exhausting to date."

"I think it's worth it," he groaned, as I resumed sucking his cock.

I bobbed for a couple of slow minutes before I said, "When you're close I need you to pull out and give me a facial."

"Really?" He asked, before also asking, "Is that the task?"

"This time I have to wear it on my face until I meet back up with my sorority Mistress," I answered.

"Sororities are crazier than frat houses," he said, as I took his cock back in my mouth and began sucking more eagerly.

Like most men, as soon as the bobbing got more aggressive, he didn't last long. He pulled out just before almost instantly splattering my face with rope after rope of cum.

Once he was done, I joked, "Been building up for me."

"Sorry, the first load of the day is always a big one," he said, as I leaned forward and licked the cum about to drip off his cock.

"Probably get my daily protein sucking you," I joked.

"I wouldn't protest," he replied, before adding, now out of concern, "This outfit and task seems a bit much."

I thought to myself 'You should have seen what I just did before this', but instead shrugged, "It's harmless."

"It's pretty crazy," he said.

"Agreed," I nodded, before adding, "it's almost done."

"Then you're in," he asked.

"I assume so," I said, although it suddenly occurred to me that I could still be rejected. I stood up and looked in a mirror. "Shit, you come a lot."

"Sorry," he said, as I looked at my face, which was a complete mess. My make-up was messy from the excessive pussy squirt of the professor and now I looked like a complete skank with my shiny face coated with cum.

"I look like a whore," I said.

"Maybe you should clean up," he suggested.

I shook my head. "No. It's almost over."

"So when are you free again?" He asked.

"I doubt tonight, but you're my date tomorrow," I said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he said.

"Good, because I will look amazing," I smiled.

"No cum on your face?" he teased.

"Not till later at least," I smiled, before adding, "although I have three other places you can shoot it."

"Oh God," he moaned.

I said, "But I need to get going."

"Text me if you end up with any free time," he said.

"Will do," I agreed, although confident free time was not something I was going to be given today.

I left, my face coated with pussy juice and semen. I walked past lots of guys and a few girls as I left Harvey's dorm.

I could feel each and every one of them judging me, thinking I was some cheap slut.

Oddly, it didn't bother me.

Instead, it turned me on.

Obedience to my sorority sisters had awokened a side of me that was opposite of my strong-will with men personality and I really enjoyed it.

Complete obedience, not thinking of the consequences or judgement, was quite stimulating and my pussy was on fire again.

A few cat calls, a couple of slut comments didn't faze me. If anything, it only added to the sudden unexplainable euphoria I was feeling.

In many ways I had already accepted my submissive personality at the sorority, especially with Jamie.

Obeying them without hesitation felt both natural and stimulating, oddly therapeutic in an unexplainable way.

That said, I wasn't a lesbian.

I also wasn't straight.

I was bisexual.

Adding to the enigma, I was dominant and in control in my relationships with men, Harvey, I believe, being the next to fall under my spell. But I was completely, unconditionally submissive to women, I think regardless of who they were.

The two sides of sexuality, mixing the split personality of my likes had me wanting it all.

I eventually got to Jamie's class, but she wasn't there yet... although she had to be close as the egg again began vibrating. Its sudden intensity made my legs buckle and I almost fell down.

Standing in front of her class with the outfit I was wearing and the obvious cum that was on my face was incredibly awkward... yet that was enhanced by the fact I was now trying to act casual as my pussy was pleasured by a toy.

Jamie arrived right as class was beginning and laughed, "Wow, your boy had a full load."

"Yes," I nodded. "He coated my entire face."

"You are enjoying being treated like a complete slut, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"I think there is no doubt that you are this year's house pet," she said.

"House pet?" I asked.

"Yes, to others you will be perceived as a sorority sister like the rest of us, but in essence you will be the personal pussy pleasing house pet for every sorority sister regardless of the year," she revealed.

I felt both excited and mortified.

The idea obviously was exciting because of the true submissiveness of it. I loved obeying, I loved licking pussy and I wanted to be a sorority sister.

Yet, was I really a sorority sister or was this a quasi-membership based on my serving all the sisters of the house?

Plus, this pushed humiliation to a whole new level.

She continued, "Of course, your studies matter, but most nights you will be given to a sorority sister for the night."

"Do I have my own room?" I asked.

"Of course," she nodded, before adding, "you may not always sleep in it. It will depend if your Mistress for the day wants you to sleep with her."

"Oh," I said, oddly okay with this. I would get to have pussy every day, fulfill my natural desire to be submissive and yet still have my own safe place.

"You like this idea, don't you?" She asked.

I admitted, trying to make sure I didn't sound too eager, "I'm willing to do anything to be a member of the sorority."

"We will test that theory, Little Annie," she smiled.

I joked, "Haven't you already?"

"You have indeed earned the privilege to be a house pet, but we are a wicked bunch," she smiled.

"I hope so," I responded.

"Let's go to class," she ordered, as the egg suddenly shut off again.

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded and then quietly sighed, the frustration of the teasing really driving me wild, following her in with a pride and confidence I doubt many girls with a clear load of cum on their face could do.

I sat beside her again, this time massaging her feet, as the professor lectured. I tuned out of this lecture, as I imagined what exactly being the house pet would be like. Would I be treated with respect still? Would I simply be a pussy pleasing slut? Would I have to do this all four years or just one? Why was my cunt wet thinking about?

I imagined going room to room on my knees and servicing the girls.

I imagined being a human alarm clock.

I especially imagined Beth and Kim using me as they wished... and, of course, Jamie.

When class ended, Jamie put her foot to my mouth and I sucked on it, even as her classmates walked past and made comments.

I sucked on each toe individually through the sheer nylon, I licked the top of her feet and her entire soles, until she asked, "Ready to go back and finish your servitude with me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, even as a sadness hit me that the slave day was coming to an end. Oddly, the humiliating day had been one of the best in my life and made me see clearly who I was and what I was... I sure didn't want it to end.

Seeing my sadness, she smiled, "Don't worry Annie, I plan to use you all year."

"I hope so, Mistress," I replied, too quickly.

"You really are the most submissive pet I have met in my time here and I have met a lot," she said, sliding her foot back into her shoe.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, appreciating the compliment.

I followed her out of the lecture hall, out of the building and outside. The cum had dried enough that I assumed it wasn't as obvious anymore... but I still got looks about my attire.

To my surprise though, we didn't go back to the sorority, but instead to the cafeteria.

Jamie went and bought a banana and a chocolate milk and asked, "Horny?"

Although I was worried what she planned to make me do next, fucking myself with a banana in public was a bit too much, I answered, "Always, Mistress."

To my surprise, she peeled the banana and took a bite. She then laughed, "You thought I bought this to fuck you with, didn't you?"

I nodded, embarrassed that was the first thing that popped into my head, "Yes, Mistress."

"Hilarious," she laughed, "well I better not deny you of your insatiable sluttiness. Go buy yourself one."

She handed me two quarters and as my cheeks went red once again, I went and bought a fruit fuck toy. I bought the biggest one and returned, excited to fuck myself, although hoping it was once we got back to the sorority house.

"Bathroom," was all she said.

I took her instruction, went to the girl's bathroom, went to an open stall, pulled down my daisy dukes, sat down on the toilet, spread my legs and slid the banana easily into my wanton box.

Suddenly the egg began vibrating too, and I screamed, "Oh fuck," finally able to react to the wild pleasurable vibrations of the egg.

I fucked myself with the banana, making the egg bounce around inside me which only added to the already feverish pleasure I was feeling. I closed my eyes and imagined being the house slut. I imagined licking my fellow pledges; I imagined licking my sorority sisters; I imagined licking the house Mistress.

And then I came.

Quickly.

In under two minutes... like a guy.

The orgasm was intense and I remained on the toilet for a few minutes to recover... as I pondered, now not controlled by my needy cunt, my descent into lesbian depravity.

Yes, it turned me on.

Yes, I enjoyed it.

Yet, was being the house pet really a good idea?

Was I really willing to allow myself to be treated like a two bit bimbo whore by an entire sorority house?

A few minutes ago, I loved the idea and came from it.

No longer horny, I wasn't so sure.

My Mom wanted me to be a sorority sister at her alma mater.

That made me wonder... did she go through this crazy hazing?

I couldn't fathom.

Suddenly, I was startled out of my deep reflection when the bathroom door opened and Jamie called out, "Are you still in here, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Unlock the stall door," she ordered.

I got up, unlocked the door and opened it.

Standing in front of me was an older woman. Jamie said, "Slut, this is Mrs. Marrinan, she is one of our many alumni in town for the weekend for tonight's final training and tomorrow's ball."

"Hi, ma'am," I greeted, used banana in hand, the egg still buzzing inside me and my own wetness leaking down my leg.

"Knees, slut," the woman ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed, assuming I was about to eat another pussy.

I watched her move into the stall, lift up her dress, and awkwardly put her right foot on the toilet, which put her shaved pussy, with a bushel of hair above it, directly above me.

"As a house pet, you will obey every order, within the rules of the house pet code," Jamie explained.

"Of course, Mistress," I replied, just as I saw a yellow stream of piss shoot out of the older woman and it splattered my stunned face.

She was peeing on me.

"Open your fucking mouth, you dumb slut," Mrs. Marrinan ordered.

I did as I was told, utterly shocked at what was happening.

This stranger was peeing on my face and now in my mouth.

I was shocked by many things:

-How hot the urine was.

-How perfect her stream was that was landing now directly in my mouth.

-How it didn't taste disgusting as I had assumed urine would.

-How she seemed to be peeing forever.

-And did I mention, I was drinking pee!!

As the pee stream began to slow down, it began missing my open mouth so I instinctively followed the stream trying to catch it all in my mouth... feeling like a moving target.

"Good slut," the older woman said, looking down at me as she used me like a toilet.

I got most of the stream, some hitting my nose, cheeks and chin, until she was done.

"Clean me up," she ordered.

So I leaned up and licked her wet pussy and pee hole.

"Feel free to have an orgasm too," Jamie offered.

"I think I will," the woman agreed, as she grabbed my soaked face and shoved it deep into her cunt.

As she grinded on my face, I licked the best I could, my head still spinning at what had just happened, at my instinctive response and the fact that my cunt was again on fire.

I would like to blame the vibrating egg inside me, but being used and humiliated so thoroughly turned me on.

"I think you have definitely found this year's house pet," the older woman declared.

Jamie revealed, "And you know her mother."

"Who?" Mrs. Marrinan asked, her voice implying curiosity.

"Big Bertha," Jamie revealed.

"No fucking way!" the woman gasped, as she grabbed my head with both hands and began to bounce my face off her pussy in a very strange way.

My Mom? She was referred to as Big Bertha? She did have huge tits... which always made me wonder why I never got any.

"Oh yes," Jamie said. "Makes sense, doesn't it?"

"Fuck yes," Mrs. Marrinan agreed.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened, and Jamie said, "Please ignore the pledge training."

"Uh, sure," some girl said.

"Suck on my fucking clit, you stupid slut," the older woman said, which hadn't been possible with how roughly she had been using me.

She shoved my face back into her cunt and I obeyed, sucking on her swollen hard clit.

After a minute or two of focused clit pressure, and hearing her moans increase, I slid two fingers inside her pussy to finish her off.

"Yes, you fucking slut," the older woman screamed, as her orgasm hit seconds later.

I eagerly licked up the cum... a unique flavour mixture of cum and urine... somehow enjoying the rough, humiliating treatment.

Once she was done, she looked down at me and smirked, "Holy shit, like mother, like daughter."

I wondered what that meant.

Yet, I didn't say anything other than, "Thank you, ma'am."

She scoffed, "Tonight is going to be delicious."

Jamie agreed, as the egg suddenly shut off again, "Oh, tonight is going to be epic."

Mrs. Marrinan walked out and Jamie looked down at me and said, "I'm going to go have coffee with Eleanor here. Go home, without cleaning yourself up at all and then clean up. I expect you at the sorority house at 6. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

"Good," she nodded. "Your day, my pet, is just beginning."

She walked out too and I just sat there, cum leaking out of my cunt, my face drenched in urine, pussy juice and cum, my shirt wet slightly and stained with yellow blotches of urine that missed the target.

Suddenly a girl stopped in front of the open stall door.

My face burned red.

She just shook her head in disgust and walked out.

I sighed and quickly stood up.

I then scurried out of the cafeteria and all the way to my dorm room.

Once inside, my head was spinning.

What did she mean 'like mother, like daughter'?

Was my Mom used as a house pet too? That seemed so unlikely. She was a very strong willed woman.

As I pondered this, my Mom texted:

See you tonight.

FUCK!

She was coming tonight!!

FUCK!

What did she know? What was she going to witness?

FUCK!

As I got undressed, my heart was in my stomach. Was mom about to see the complete humiliation of her strong-willed daughter?

I wanted to text her back: don't come.

I wanted to text her and ask about her past.

But, I didn't.

I had no idea how to even begin such a conversation.

Don't come, Mom, your daughter has become the house lesbian cunt munching pet.

Or Mom, just curious, did you eat a lot of pussy when you were at the sorority?

FUCK!

Oddly, even as all these questions filled with anxiety spun inside me, my pussy tingled.

FUCK! I really was a slut.

THE END... FOR NOW!

Coming next maybe:

Sorority Submission: Mommy Too?

12