Sorry Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want him to know, though. And if he sees me wearing a blindfold, he'll think I don't know and he won't hate me."

"Yeah, he'll hate me instead."

"Yup. Sorry, Aury. Collateral damage."

Aurora laughs. "Remind me to never stand between you and a dick."

"Just one in particular."

"What if you just tell him?"

"That's never gonna work."

"It might. Tell him how much you're in pain every single day. How your heart aches and all you can think about is being with him as more than just a daughter. He loves you more than anything, I know that much. He might agree to give it a shot just to make you happy."

"You think so?"

"Yes. I mean, do you really think tricking him into having sex with you is gonna change his mind? If he doesn't already want to fuck you, it won't work. And if he does, you won't need this whole charade."

At the thought of going downstairs and telling Dad that I want to be more than just his daughter, my heart starts to flutter wildly. Could it really be so simple?

"I'll help you," Aurora offers. "I'll set him up for it. Tell him that we have to stop seeing each other because something came between us. That you have a big secret to reveal and how awful you feel. How it's eating you up from the inside and how worried you are he's gonna hate you. Then he'll be braced for it and it won't just hit him on the head like an anvil."

The thought of confessing my lust to my dad is terrifying but also exciting. Years of misery and self-loathing would finally be over and I could have everything I ever wanted. Or it could go down south. The best option or the worst option, no middle ground.

"I'm scared."

"I know," Aurora says, leans into me, and puts her head on my shoulder. "But I think honesty is your best shot. I'll back you up one thousand percent, just say the word."

It feels like I'm standing at a steep cliff and I'm about to jump off into the void. My heart is still beating like a jackhammer and an entire swarm of butterflies is roaring in my stomach.

"Okay," I whisper after a minute of silence.

"Really?" Aurora says, perking up. She jumps to her knees and hops off the bed. "I'll go talk to him right now, if you want."

"Now?" I gasp.

"Before you change your mind."

All of Aurora's muscles are coiled up and she looks like an animal just waiting for the right moment to strike. I swallow the lump in my throat and nod. At once, Aurora beings squealing and jumps up and down.

Like a bolt of lightning, she flashes toward the door and disappears.

"Wait!" I call out, panicking.

Oh, God, what did I do? I jump out of bed, gasping for air. Loud footsteps race down the stairs. I double over and feel like I'm about to puke. She's really going to talk to him. After years of frustration, it's going to be settled one way or another.

Slowly, I catch my breath and manage to avoid spilling my stomach on the ground. Actually, I'm starting to feel better than ever before. Calmer.

I sit down on the bed again and drop backward, feeling a sense of serenity overcome me.

No turning back now.