Sourpuss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did feed me. She threw together a salad and some cold chicken which i wolfed down in almost no time. And while I was eating she was under the table, playing with my cock and balls! She got me hard and kept me hard! She sucked and fondled and played with my cock. She cooed and murmured praise of my dick. She smoothed it over her face. While she was snuffling and licking my balls the head of my cock stretched out over the top of her head.

And she drew a third load from me as I finally leaned back from the table. She crawled up into my lap after she had once again collected all the sperm I had dumped between her lips.

"You are SO tasty, Andy!" she told me as she snuggled up against me. I could feel her massive TITS! as they pressed against my chest. Almost without thought I started to gently squeeze and play with her TITS! and nipples. She hadn't put them away, they were jutting out and I couldn't resist manipulating them while Ms. Melonosky let me recover.

"You have great TITS!" I told her. "You said your husband made you get them? How big, I mean, what size are they? Are you?" I was hoping that the questions wouldn't upset her. It didn't seem to.

She led me over the the sofa and sat next to me. She sat up straight next to me and made a point of thrusting her TITS! out.

"Well, I was never what I would call 'flat-chested'. When I got married to Rod I wore a 34D bra. And when Rod asked if I would get implants I went along because I knew he would like them and I thought I would too. I was right! I got 1500 cc implants. They were the biggest I could get and they blew me up to a 34-GG. Rod was crazy about them and I loved all the attention he showered on me. And all the looks I got from the men I met. Some times I would come home and tell Rod stories about how guys would hit one me. It made him crazy and he would take me to bed and make love to me all night!

"About a year after the first operation I went back and got these bigger implants! I love them! I wear a 34-L cup and my implants are about 2300 cc's. But a drunk driver ran into Rod's car and he didn't survive. Neither of them did. And I still have these mementos."

She leaned into me and gave me a hot kiss. It struck me that we hadn't kissed before. Three blow jobs before our first kiss!

We necked for five minutes or so. I needed the time to recover. We spent time kissing and licking each other. Her tongue was long enough that she could reach the back of my mouth. I sucked on it strongly, she seemed to enjoy that, a lot. I nibbled at her lower lip, her ears and every so often I would duck down to pay attention to her huge TITS!

After a while she reached between us to stoke my dick to complete stiffness and then shifted so that she could rub her naked pussy up and down my shaft. I felt her excitement cover my dick as she moved. At some point the slingshot bikini had been discarded. We were both jay-bird naked. And I was able to confirm that she had shaved her pussy! Not a hair on her body!

"Such a hard dick," she murmured. "So hard and so big! You have a huge cock. It's thicker than anything I've ever encountered before. And it's really, really long!" She was gazing into my eyes while her tongue was licking her lips. "I have never seen one this large. I don't know if it will fit!"

"You think it might be too big?" I asked.

"I don't know," she hesitated. "I have no idea!" There was a tremor in her voice. Wether it was fear of excitement I couldn't tell. "But I'm going to find out!"

Lifting her self up she placed her pussy lips at the tip of my cock. Slowly she let her weight press down. It took a little while for her to begin to make progress, but she did make progress. She was rising and falling, her boobs bouncing and shaking in front of her.

She took a moment to pull my hands to her saying, "I love to have my breasts handled when I'm riding some well hung stud! And you are the best hung stud I've met! So, please play with 'em, Andy! I want to feel you squeezing my big boobs and making me feel good!"

Well, those were instructions I could understand. I began to knead and play with her TITS!

We were both having a great time! As she sank lower and lower, as I got deeper and deeper I began to feel how her pussy was pulsing and squeezing my cock. It felt terrific! She had a really active, talented cunt!

"Do you like to have your nipples pinched?" I asked as I did just that.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed. She froze in place for a moment and then began again, faster and harder. "Pinch 'em, make me feel your hands on my big fat titties! I love that so much! I can't believe it! I'm not even halfway down your big stiffie and I'm already going to..." She went silent and I watched, entranced as she shivered thru an orgasm. Her abdomen clenched and she shook as she felt the pleasure wash thru her.

"Slide off me," I told her. "I want to fuck you from behind! I want to pound your amazing little cunt until you can't take any more!"

She didn't say anything. She just bit her lip and moved to kneel in front of me.

I socketed my prick into her weeping love grotto and began to work my way deeper and deeper into her. I pounded her harder and faster. She was chirping and moaning with pleasure as we went.

"Does this feel good? Do you think I'm too big?" I asked.

"OH, no," she moaned. "You are perfect. Perfect! So large, so hard! You're such a fucking stud, Andy, Give me more!"

I flipped her over onto her back and slid a couple of pillows under her ass.

"What..."

"Just lie there and take it!" I told her. "I want you to be able to see what's happening. I want you to watch as I drive my cock into your pussy!"

I was crouching over her, forcing my dick straight down into her cunt. I rose and fell in rhythm pushing myself deeper and deeper.

"Look at us, you hot fucking slut!" I commanded her. "Look at the way my dick is smashing into your horny cunt!" This dirty talk seemed to get her even more excited.

"See how your pussy lips are stretched by my big dick!" She raised her head so she could see the juncture of our bodies. My cock was sliding in and out of her. "Tell me when I get as deep as your husband got! Let know when I've filled your twat the way he did, slut!"

"Oh, fuck me, Andy, fuck me!" she was on the verge of tears. I figured she was close to another climax as I worked above her.

"There darling, there!" she gasped. "That's the spot. That's as far as Rod could get into my hot little pussy!" Her eyes were wide as she stared at my cock working it's way into her. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around me dick.

"But you are thicker, bigger than he ever was." She pulled her hand away and looked at the circle she had made with her fingers. "I can't touch thumb and finger! You're thicker than I can grasp with one hand.! She looked back and forth between my eyes, her hand and her cunt that was still wrapped around my shaft. "So big! So thick! I can't believe how big you are, Andy!" She was gasping and moaning in excitement.

"I've still got a few inches," I pointed out. "Do you want them? Do you want to have me push myself all the way down into your cunt? Do you want to feel what it's like to be completely filled with cock?"


"Oh, Dear God! More? You have more? How much? More?" She was staring wide eyed as I kept rising and falling. I wasn't going deeper. I was just feeding her the same seven or eight inches. I was changing the angle but I didn't go any further.

"Do you want it?" I repeated.

"YES! I want it, fuck me with your huge dick! Fill me up! Make me take it!"

"Beg for it!" I told her. "Beg me for my big dick! Tell me how much you want to feel me fuck hell out of your horny cunt!"

"Oh, God, so much! I want to feel you go as deep as you can! Please! Fuck my pussy! Pound me into the mattress! Deeper, harder! Please, please please. You're the best I've ever had! I'll do anything you want! Just don't stop, fuck me as hard as you can! I want it, I need it. Give it to me! I'm your slut now, I'll do anything! You own my pussy!"

She was gasping for breath. Her TITS! were bouncing as she tried to push herself farther onto my cock.

"Please, PUHLEEESE! I'll take all you have to give me! I'll let you fuck me when ever you want. Any way you want! Just give me more of your horse cock, more, more, more!"

"Alright you little slut bunny, here we go now." I forced another inch of my cock into her cunt. She moaned deep in her chest and lay under me as I worked harder and faster.

"So good," she moaned. "So fucking good!"

I was banging her about as hard as I could. I was making progress; there was less than three inches left for her. I was already a couple of inches further into her than her husband had been able to reach. And she was going crazy for it!

I felt her wrap her legs around me in an effort to get me deeper into her spasming twat. She was cumming now in waves. No sooner would one climax fade than she would start cumming again. Her voice was raspy and weak as she tried to cope with the feelings that she was getting!

"You got it all, bitch!" I announced. To prove it I pulled almost all the way out and then slowly pushed my way back in until my balls were pressed against her! There was no more of my dick to be seen!

"Fucking hell," she groaned. "Fucking hell! So much cock. So big! I"m cumming again you bastard! Don't stop! Never stop! I'll never be the same after this!" Her hips were shaking as she convulsed thru another climax and then collapsed back onto the bed.

I swiveled my hips to be sure that she had all of me. I was right on the verge of cumming. I drew back and then with a groan of release I drove my self in and out while emptying my balls into her pussy. After a couple of shots I had overloaded her and there was cum washing out of her cunt to pool on the bed under her.

"OH, you are magnificent! What a horse cock. And balls bigger than anyone! So much cum, so much cum!"

She slithered down to my waist and began to lick and suck all the cum that she could find.And there was a lot of it!

"So good! I love the taste of your seed!" She swallowed down all that she could find.

She cuddled up next to me, her leg draped over my upper thigh, her TITS! nestled against my body. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my ear.

"Lets do this again sometime real soon," she whispered to me. "I've never had an experience like that! You're the best lover! I swear I saw God tonight. Thank you Andy." she sighed deeply an wiggle against me once more.

I could feel her breathing getting deeper as she started to fall asleep.

"There is just one thing, Ms. Melonosky. One thing I'm curious about."

"What's that, lover," she asked sleepily.

"What's you first name?"

The EnDDD, Part I

12