Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet."

"Make him hard for me."

Leah's hand strayed to my cock. I could only gape at my two lovers, one on the bed, waiting to receive me, while my other lover stroked my cock.

"Use your mouth, Leah," Melinda's eyes never left mine. Leah dropped to her knees.

I felt a familiar warmth around the head of my cock. I shuddered with pleasure.

My spent cock sprang back to life. Leah took most of my cock in her mouth then pulled back. She ran her tongue along the bottom and then raked her teeth around my head.

Melinda's fingers moved faster in the folds of her pussy. "Is he ready?"

"Mmm-hmm," Leah stroked me gently. "Are you ready?"

"Oh!" Melinda jumped as Leah pushed her hand away from her clit then planted a quick kiss between her legs. "Yes!"

I saw Leah's tongue flick between Melinda's labia, then she pulled me by my cock towards the bed.

"It's just the right height for you," Leah observed, moving out of the way, but keeping a hand on my tumescent prick at the same time.

I grasped Melinda by the thighs and pulled her so that her rear end was on the edge of the bed. My cock was level with her pussy and Leah guided it in.

Melinda's eyes rolled back into her head as my head penetrated her. I held her legs against my body, her ankles up around my shoulders.

We both let out a soft moan as I slid all the way in her.

I began to pump my cock in and out of Melinda's tight pussy. She squealed with delight.

Leah sat back, watching us. Melinda would have none of that.

"Come up here," she patted the spot on the bed next to her.

My two lovers lay next to each other, their naked bodies pressed together. Melinda's breasts jiggled with each of my thrusts.

Melinda cried out when Leah pinched one of her erect nipples, then louder when her mouth closed over it.

Leah's hand went to Melinda's smooth pussy. She spread Melinda's labia, then began to rub the nub of her clit as I continued to move my cock in and out of my lover.

I put a hand on the breast Leah didn't have in her mouth and squeezed. Melinda let out another moan.

Leah and I worked Melinda over, and her breaths came shorter. Faster.

Melinda put her hand behind Leah's head and pulled her closer to her bosom. She arched her back, and it looked to me like she was trying to push all of her enormous breast into Leah's mouth.

Then suddenly, Melinda grabbed the other girl by the hair and pulled her up. Their lips met. Their breasts pressed together.

I almost shot off right there.

Melinda's hips began to grind faster against my cock and Leah's hand, which was still furiously rubbing Melinda's clit.

"Oh, god . . . oh, god . . . ohgodohgodohgodohgod . . ." Melinda's voice trailed off, muffled by Leah's tongue in her mouth.

She bucked against me one more time, and I couldn't hold it any more.

My cock flared inside Melinda. I felt Leah's fingers moving between Melinda and I, and then I felt Melinda's pussy flood around me.

My hips slowed as my second orgasm of the morning filled my lover. Leah's hand slowed and the three of us came down from the peak together.

Leah continued to move her finger in a circle around Melinda's clit. I could tell the sensation has gone from an intense explosion to a slow burn for Melinda.

The two girls lips were still locked together, but then Leah pulled back, planting a series of soft kisses on Melinda's lips, cheeks and face.

"Mmmmm," Melinda moaned, a smile on her face. Her eyes were closed. Her face radiated a post-coital glow.

I pushed the two of them back from the edge of the bed and the climbed in beside my lovers.

Melinda held Leah and I for several long minutes. We kissed and groped each other wordlessly for several more minutes.

I propped myself up on a pair of pillows and gazed at the two girls, who lay in each other's arms.

Finally Melinda opened her eyes. She kissed Leah gently. "Thank you."

Then she turned to me, "And thank you, too. Now let's see what kind of trouble we can get in at Disney World."

As we rolled out of bed and got dressed, I noticed the door to the bedroom was slightly ajar, but didn't think much about it again until later.

************************

Luckily, both my girls are low maintenance. Neither takes a lot of time to get dressed or put on makeup.

After quickly cleaning up, we got dressed and went through the breakfast buffet at the Old Key West Resort. Katie and Carl were ready to go and we snuck a couple of extra apples into a backpack to go with some bottled water (frozen overnight, of course) and some power bars. We caught the bus over to the Magic Kingdom transportation hub, and hopped on the monorail the gates of the park. We swiped our park passes and were in the happiest place on earth.

I love going to Disney World with people (of all ages) who have never been before. The first time someone sees Cinderella's Castle or the giant golf ball at EPCOT, their eyes get really wide and there is a look of wonder that comes over them. I don't know what they put in the water, but Disney does something to bring out the innocent child in everyone when visiting their parks.

Carl, Katie and Leah had that look when we walked out on to Main Street USA for the first time. The sights and sounds of the Magic Kingdom are overpowering to the point of sensory overload, and Melinda and I had to prod the other three to keep moving.

Since we slept in and caught a late breakfast, we didn't get to the park until 10:30, which was right in the middle of the morning rush. If you go to Disney World, don't go in the summer. The best times are October, February and early March, which (conveniently) was when our spring break fell.

There were still a lot of people there, but no where near the throngs that descend on Orlando in the summer or between Christmas and New Year's. It was also cool—for Florida—and overcast, which also helped to keep people away from the parks.

I guided our group to my favourite rides; first to Space Mountain and then around the Magic Kingdom. The five of us stuck together. Katie and Carl walked arm in arm most of the time, and I found myself holding hands alternately with Melinda and Leah; a couple of times with both of them at the same time. A few times, the girls left me out completely, and walked around holding each other around the waist or by the hand.

None of us mentioned what had happened earlier that morning, and once Katie shot me a curious look when I had an arm around both Melinda and Leah at the same time. I shrugged and smiled back mischievously.

We worked our way around the park, skipping some of the kiddie rides, but hitting all of the quintessential Disney rides: Peter Pan, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Thunder Mountain Railroad.

By late afternoon, we were hurting to for energy. Even though it was overcast and we were all life-long Floridians, the heat had taken its toll on us. Of course, we had also been up late the night before and had spent the better part of the day walking and on our feet.

Melinda and Leah decided they wanted to do Splash Mountain again. Katie and I were beat, so we sent Carl with them and then sat down on a bench overlooking Tom Sawyer's Island while the other three went on the ride.

I had picked up a couple of "Mickeysicles" (chocolate-covered ice cream bars in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head on a stick) and sat next to Katie, who had been up late and, according to Leah, had been up early with Carl.

We talked idly about our dinner plans. We finished our ice cream. I had my arm across the back of the bench, around her shoulder.

"Why do guys like lesbians?" she asked, out of the blue.

I did a double-take. Katie was certainly no prude; we had talked about sex a lot over the past year and a half that I had known her, but this time she caught me off guard.

Katie and I had met in a physics class. She was in the pre-med program and I needed the science credits (yes, I was a liberal arts major and took physics as my science elective). We were lab partners for both Physics I and Physics II. She was the brains and I did all the work. I think she planned it that way because I nearly electrocuted myself a couple of times and some other accidents while all she did was punch buttons on a calculator. She deserves all the blame for the As we got in the physics labs.

After lab, we would go out for drinks and something to eat with some of the other folks in our class. Our friendship was never based on physical attraction—although I did think she was pretty—and she brought Carl along when he could make it. Even after we stopped being in class together, we kept in touch, and she and Carl used to go out with Melinda and I sometimes.

We had invited Katie and Carl to come to Disney World with us the year before, but they already had plans. This year, though, they set spring break aside to spend with us. After all, who can turn down a free place to stay and free park tickets for a week?

Katie noticed my blank stare and waved her hand in front of my face. "Hello? Anybody home? Why do guys like lesbians?"

I tried not to be flippant. "Guys don't like lesbians. Guys like girl-on-girl action. But we don't like lesbians."

Katie frowned. "That's weird. The only fantasies Carl has involve lesbians."

"Do they let him in on the action?" I asked. She nodded. "Then they're not lesbians. They're bi. No 'real' lesbian would let a guy anywhere near her."

"So why do guys like girl-on-girl?"

"Because it's hot." She punched me in the shoulder.

"No really . . . Why do guys think that's hot?"

"Do you want the psycho-babble answer or my opinion?"

"Your opinion."

I thought for a second. "Because girls are hot. Ow! I'm not being flippant! What's better than having a bunch of girls at once? Plus, we're more voyeuristic than you girls. That's why guys like watching porn; even if we're not the ones having the sex, we can live vicariously through the guys in the movies."

"So why do guys like watching girls having sex with each other?" I couldn't see where she was going with this.

"Because we know we couldn't possible satisfy more than one girl at a time," I laughed. "Sometimes we can't even satisfy one girl, much less two or more."

"Why don't guys ever think about having a three-way with another guy?"

"Some guys do," I said. "But even then, we don't fantasise about guy-on-guy action."

"Why not?"

"I think some of it is that we're conditioned to think anything that is homoerotic is bad." In truth, I had never devoted much thought to the subject. "The thought of having sex with another guy certainly doesn't excite me."

"But the thought of having two girls in a three-way does? What about you and another guy having sex with a girl?" Katie asked. It was then that I noticed her hand was on my thigh. I don't think she did it consciously, but her touch on my leg was electric.

"Melinda has that fantasy." I said quietly. "Do you?"

"Sometimes," Katie said. I knew that she and her boyfriend had been dating since high school. Neither had ever been with another lover. "I love Carl, but I wonder what it would be like to be with someone else."

"Have you and Carl talked about this?" I asked.

"He just wants to see me with other girls," she rolled her eyes. "At least that's what he says. When I mention my two-guy fantasy, he changes the subject. I think he's insecure."

"All guys are insecure." I smiled reassuringly. "Especially about sex."

"You never answered my question," Katie squeezed my knee and I jumped slightly.

"Would you share Melinda with another guy?"

"I dunno," I shrugged. "It would depend on who the other guy was. Since we're not exclusive, I guess I have shared her. Just not at the same time."

"Would you like to be?" Katie asked. "Exclusive, I mean."

I started to answer, but then Katie took her hand off my leg and waved over my shoulder.

Our three friends were just coming through the Splash Mountain exit. Melinda, Leah and Carl were soaked. The two girls exchanged a mischievous glance. Something was up. Before I could react, Melinda and Leah wrapped their arms around me, enveloping me in a sloppy sandwich. They went out of their way to make sure as much of the water on their clothes and hair was transferred to me.

"We're all wet for you," Leah said, deadpan. Melinda snickered. Katie looked away smiling. Carl was trying not to stare at the two girls in the t-shirts that clung tightly to their curves.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked. "Katie and I were just talking about dinner."

"A little bit," Melinda dug a bottle of water out of the backpack, took a swig then passed it around to the others. "Let's do the Haunted Mansion and get something to eat."

The lines had thinned out a little, but there was still a substantial wait for one of Disney's most popular ride. We stood in line and talked amongst ourselves and another couple. They had been in town for a few days and we pumped them for ideas for dinner. They recommended a sushi bar and Japanese restaurant over at the Swan & Dolphin.

When we were finally inside the Haunted Mansion, the Disney folks crowded us into a big dark room for the pre-show. I stood behind Leah with my hands on her hips. She leaned back into me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Then I felt Melinda press against my back and she grasped me around the waist. Her large breasts were pressed against me. I started to get hard against Leah's ass. She squirmed back and forth against me.

I felt her warm breath on my neck then she kissed me behind the ear. "I hope you're ready for us."

One of Leah's hands slipped in between us and she began to rub my cock through my shorts. I happened to glance over at Katie, who was staring intently at us. Our eyes met and she turned her attention back to the pre-show. Carl was oblivious as Katie cuddled up closer to him.

After the pre-show ended, the ride attendants—who all were dressed in dark suits that made them look like morticians and talk in haunting voices—corralled us into a loading area where buggies awaited us. On a moving conveyor, the Haunted Mansion ride carts are almost completely closed to three sides. Disney does this to keep the riders attention focused in a certain direction and the carts spins around depending on where it is on the ride and what the Disney folks want you to see. It's all handled by computer and is really ingenious.

As a bonus to riders who are especially randy, as we were, they provide a fair amount of privacy. Once a rider gets in, the only way they'll see who is in another cart is to actively look.

Melinda, Leah and I squeezed into one of the carts and we were off. Even though it was dark, I noticed that neither of the girls shirts had dried off and their nipples were prominently displayed through their bras and t-shirts. Right before leaving the loading area, I thought I saw one of the ride attendants wink at me as we passed him.

No sooner had the ride gone dark than I felt Melinda's hands all over me. I pulled her close and she stuck her tongue down my throat. My hands immediately went to her breasts. I squeezed them and she moaned.

From the other side, I felt Leah's body pressed against me and then her hands went to my shorts. Very quickly, she had my zipper down and my cock poking out through the slit in my boxers. She stroked me and raised up long enough to steal a kiss away from Melinda, then she dropped down to her knees on the floor of the cart.

Her mouth enveloped the head of my cock, and then she took almost the entire length in one pass. I gasped into Melinda's kiss.

Consumed by our passion, I mauled Melinda's magnificent breasts with my hands. She cried out when I may have squeezed them a little too enthusiastically.

I forgot about Melinda for a second when Leah got all of my cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down furiously.

Leah's lips formed an air-tight seal around the head of my cock. She had one hand around my shaft and pumped me in rhythm with her lips.

Melinda released me from our embrace and I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

With one hand, I reached under Leah and pinched one of her nipples. She sucked even harder on my cockhead.

I was close and it was a good thing because the ride was half over.

Leah's hair had fallen over her face and Melinda brushed it out of the way. She leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to shoot? Cum in Leah's mouth! Cum in her mouth . . ."

Melinda bit my earlobe just as Leah's tongue brushed the sensitive spot on the underside of my cockhead.

My body went rigid as my cock flared and erupted in Leah's mouth.

"That's it! Cum for us!" Melinda whispered in my ear.

If it were possible, her lips tightened around my cock as I finished off . . . and just in time!

I noticed the three "hitchhiking" ghosts and that the cart in front of us was rounding the corner.

Quickly, I pulled Leah up just in time for the one time in the ride when you can see who is in the ride next to you. There was the ghost in our cart and all along the wall we could see the other riders and the ghost that was "going home" with them.

Leah's hair was a mess and Melinda was trying to discretely get my cock back in my shorts. Katie and Carl were in the cart behind us; Katie looked amused, Carl looked envious.

Just before we got to the exit area, Leah gave us both a quick kiss.

"He tastes good doesn't he?" I heard Leah ask Melinda, giving the other girl a generous helping of her tongue.

We piled out of the cart on to the moving walkway towards the exit. None of the other passengers paid us any attention, although I felt as if everyone had their eyes on us.

Just as we got to the doors leading out, one of pale ride attendants, who I had not seen as we approached the door, stepped in front of us. He had a stern look on his face and a walkie-talkie held up to his ear.

We're in trouble now, I thought.

He extended his hand and pushed something into my palm. He did the same to Leah and Melinda.

"Welcome to the club," he said quietly and then turned to walk away.

"How—?" Leah started.

"Nightvision cameras," he replied over his shoulder.

In our hands, each of the three of us held a small souvenir pin with the words "Haunted Mansion Rider" on it.

We left the Haunted Mansion and headed towards the front of the park. It was about 5:30. Carl and the girls were almost dry, but wanted to change for dinner. We took the monorail back to the transportation hub and then got on a bus back to the condo.

The five of us talked about dinner. Melinda and I were up for sushi, Katie and Leah said they were game for anything as long as it was cooked; only Carl was a little uncomfortable. We finally talked him into going to the sushi bar at the Swan & Dolphin with the promise that we would find something on the menu he would like, so we headed back to the room to change.

The Swan & Dolphin resorts are upscale places Disney uses for a lot of its convention business, so we tried to do a little better than shorts and t-shirts. Since Leah had her suitcase in the closet in the master bedroom, she, Melinda and I were all in close proximity as we changed.

I threw on some khakis in place of my shorts, pulled a polo shirt over what I was wearing, spritzed myself with some cologne and I was ready to go (it's good to be a guy).

While Melinda was rinsing off in the shower, I snuck up behind Leah who was fishing for a blouse in her suitcase. She was wearing a knee-length skirt and a bra.

I picked her up from behind and threw her down on the bed. She tried to sit up and I pushed her back down. In an instant I was on my knees between her legs. I pushed her skirt up and pulled her panties down in one swift motion.

Again she tried to sit up but collapsed back on to the bed when my mouth enveloped her pussy.