St. Pauli Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

She was bravely smiling at the small crowd but Kevin sensed that this was a front and that she was really terrified.

Kevin was right, she was terrified. When Marcy and Kevin had parted at the alley she walked to the door that had number 7 written above it. Next to the door, as Karin had promised, was a key pad. She punched in the four digits that she had memorized. The door clicked and she was able to open it. The hall was dark but not for long. A tall blonde had turned on the light and walked towards her.

"Hi, you must be Marcy, I'm Alexis."

Alexis was tall. She must have stood five ten. Marcy thought she looked harder than Karin. Alexis was dressed very much like Marcy was, jeans and a jacket. These weren't her working clothes but her commuting clothes. "Hi Alexis. I didn't know if you would still be here."

"Karin asked me to make sure you were okay before I left. Let me show you around although there's really not much to see. Down the hall was a small refrigerator. Alexis opened the door and said, "plenty of soft drinks, juice and fruit. Although tonight, I doubt that it will be very slow. Friday's are always busy but tonight should be busier than usual. Several ships arrived in the harbor today."

She walked a little farther down the narrow hall and opened a door that led to the bedroom. Marcy was seeing what Kevin had seen just last night. "I changed the sheets already. It was slow today. Clean sheets are in the cabinet. Everything else you might need is in bathroom.

Then she walked to the small room at the very front of the building. All that occupied it was a comfortable chair that was placed in front of a large window that faced the pedestrian street. "This is where you present yourself to the men. I'm sure Karin explained the routine. Just smile pretty. When a man is interested he'll point to himself or walk to the door. The buzzer is under the seat of you chair. You don't have to let everyone in but you shouldn't get in the habit of rejecting too many." Then with concern she asked, "Are you okay?"

Marcy wasn't okay but she wasn't about to tell a stranger, a German prostitute that she was far from okay. "I'm fine. Karin said there were some things I could change into in the dresser."

"Yes, they're all clean. Take your pick. If they get soiled just toss them in the hamper with the dirty sheets and towels. The laundry will pick them up in the morning. The laundry business, as you might imagine, is very good here." With that she hugged Marcy and said, "Good luck, Ciao," and she was gone.

Marcy was alone. She seemed almost in a daze as she pulled the top drawer in the old dresser out. It was stuffed full of frilly things. She chose a teddy, a black teddy, that she thought looked cute. She hung up the jacket in the armoire, stepped out of her jeans and slipped the T shirt over her head. The teddy left nothing to the imagination. Marcy was about to try something else on but decided that it didn't make that much difference. The bras and panties were so tiny that she didn't think it would make any difference what she wore. She stepped back in her black pumps and went into the bathroom to repair the damage to her hair that was caused by taking off the T-shirt.

It was time. It was past time. There was no way of prolonging the inevitable any longer. She walked to the room with the window, took a deep breath and entered. No sooner had she sat down than two swarthy men stopped walking and turned to the window. Almost immediately they were joined by others. Then, she saw him. Kevin walked up to the group and stood off to the side behind them. Their eyes locked. He gave her a half smile and she thought a thumb's up.

One of the men who must have been about fifty smiled at her and actually waved. She smiled back. Then, he left the group and started walking towards the door to number 7. She looked at Kevin. He too smiled and subtly nodded his head. Her hand reached under the chair and pressed the button that would release the door. Then, on shaky legs she managed to stand look back at the crowd and walk to the door.

Kevin had a hard time breathing. Marcy had left the room behind the window. The door closed behind the man who appeared to be Greek or Turkish. He wondered if the man would soon return because they weren't able to reach an agreement or for some other reason. The crowd quickly dispersed and moved on to other windows, windows that weren't empty. Kevin alone was looking at the empty window. After a couple of minutes it was obvious that her visitor would not exit number 7 very soon.

Marcy led the man to the bedroom as Karin had told her to. Certainly language was not a problem. He spoke no German, she didn't speak Greek but they both spoke English.

"How much?" The tall man asked.

"That depends, what do you want?"

"I travel for more than two months. Last time for me was in Bangkok. Three weeks ago. I want everything."

"For an hour that would be 400 euros."

"400 euros. Last time I here it was 250."

Marcy thought she had made a mistake. Karin had told her that for 250 the men expected a few minutes of oral and then intercourse. But before she could discuss any reduction in price he said, "okay, okay, 400 for the pretty lady, but everything for Demitri, right?"

"Yes for one hour, everything."

He fished into his wallet and handed four 100 euro notes to her. Then without being invited, sat down on the bed and began to take off his black leather shoes. Marcy just watched has he undressed. When he unbuckled his pants she expected to see boxers or briefs. He wore neither. When he unbuttoned his trousers out sprang what Karin would have called an extra, extra large. She gulped. He could have been a male performer at Colibri. Hell, he could have been the headliner at the Colibri. She had wondered how the petite performer could have accommodated the length and girth of her partner. Soon, she would have a chance to see for herself what it was like.

The Greek stood up and took her in his arms. His lips pressed against hers. They were thick and wet. His breath smelled of garlic. She remembered what Karin had said about kissing. The best rule is don't. It takes too much time and will fuck up your head, Karin had warned. It's best to save your kisses for your husband. Yet she didn't think about Karin's warning for very long. His tongue was snaking its way into her mouth. She was having a hard time breathing through her nose. She was getting hot, oh so hot.

His hands began their exploration. The went between their bodies and caressed the swollen orbs. While his tongue was entwined with hers, the thumb and forefinger of each hand found her hard nipples and began to softly pinch and tweak them. Her legs were getting wobbly. Then his right hand found its way to her waist then between her legs. She was so embarrassed when his fingers touch her soaking pussy. She was leaking profusely. He broke the kiss and looked at his wet fingers. He wondered if he hadn't encountered a menstrual flow. He was pleased to see that his fingers were covered with clear fluid. "Oh, pretty lady likes Demitri. No?"

As she slipped the tiny straps off her shoulder and skinned the black teddy off her body she admitted, "yes, pretty lady likes Demitri."

She stepped out of her heels and lay down on the bed, naked. Well, not entirely naked because the gold band on the third finger of her left hand covered a smidgin of flesh. Then, his large body covered her. He resumed the kissing. His lips finally left her mouth which gasped for a breath of air. Then his lips cover her neck with little kisses. He kissed the top of her right breast while his right hand played with her left breast. Then his lips began to suck the turgid nipple like a baby suckling. He wondered if he could draw milk. Then he switched to the other side. By the time he began to kiss her heaving tummy he was certain he had made her climax more than once. He smiled to himself. He visited prostitutes around the world but seldom made them really come.

Marcy was lost in her feelings. She never imagined it could be like this. Like Karin had said, she didn't love this stranger from Greece. Oh but could he ring her bells. Then his nose was in the small patch of curly brown pubic hair that remained above her cleft. His thick tongue cleaved her lips. Then he took her engorged clitoris between his lips and began to gently suck. There was no mistaking her climax. She shuddered and sighed and soaked his face. Then his tongue became a cock as he plunged it into her vagina as far as possible. His tongue was joined by one finger and then two. He wanted to explore as much of this beautiful creature as he could. He had never been with anyone quite like her. Marcy had reached the point when the only thing that she wanted was Kevin's hard cock. But Kevin wasn't there. The curly grey hair that crowned the greek's handsome head was all that she could see as she looked down and over her vulva. She reached down and encouraged him to come up. He stopped eating her, looked up at her and smiled. His face was covered with her juices. He looked as if he had been eating watermelon and not very carefully at that.

He knew what she wanted. "Oh, does pretty lady want Demitri to put his big cock in her cunt?" He didn't wait for her answer. "Does pretty lady want Demitri to fuck her?"

Considering where she was and what they had been doing she didn't hesitate, as she had with Kevin, in saying, "oh yes, Demitri, pretty lady wants you to fuck her cunt with your big hard cock."

Demitri wasn't one to keep a lady waiting. He loomed over her, took his cock in his hand and began to tease her with it. He kept going up and down over her wet swollen lips until he made her beg. "Please put it in don't tease me anymore."

He stopped moving centered it at her opening and began to slowly push. It hurt a little as she accommodated nearly all of the huge head. "Oh, Oh, God, Oh it hurts. Be easy." Then she felt a plop. The glans was inside her. He pushed and a couple of inches penetrated her pussy. She wanted more. When seven inches were in her she thought that was about as deep as Kevin went but Kevin wasn't nearly as thick as this sailor from Greece. She was filled beyond anything she could have imagined and knew that there was more to come. He didn't move but let her adjust to his size. By experience he knew that everything could come to an abrupt end if he wasn't patient, even with a prostitute, a St. Pauli Girl.

Marcy was experiencing small and medium intensity orgasms. She reached down with her left hand, the one with the wedding band that Kevin had placed on her third finger, and which she had never taken off. She couldn't believe how much was still outside. She could never take it all, she thought.

Demitri sensed her curiosity and gave her another two inches. She cried out. Neither of them was sure if it was in pain or in ecstacy. Still two or three inches of the monster, gargantuan appendage was outside her vagina but it wasn't for long. They were both determined. He began to move slowly, in and out, in and out. Each stroke inward was a fraction of an inch deeper than the previous one. Eventually, his steel grey kinky pubic hair mingled with her curly brown thatch. Marcy thought she would die. Not from pain but, if it was possible, from pleasure.

Then the horny sailor began to move more aggressively. The strokes were longer than most men's cocks. Six inches, in and out, seven inches, in and out, eight and finally nine with the head always imbedded in the gripping sheath of warm, wet flesh.

Marcy had no idea how long they fucked on the small bed. Fifteen minutes, a half hour. What she did know was that she came more times and with greater intensity than ever before. Like with Kevin, she could have gone on forever but Demitri couldn't. He stiffened and emptied his full balls inside her.

Not until then did she remember another of Karin's instructions. Make them wear rubbers. Better to be safe than sorry. As his come oozed out of her and pooled on the fresh sheet, she realized that because she was on the pill she wouldn't get pregnant but what about some horrible disease?

Both of them were covered with perspiration. Demitri spoke first. "Is pretty lady happy with the first part?"

"Pretty lady is very happy." What on earth did he mean by the "first part?"

He began to push her down. "Demitri need some help, please."

My God she thought, he can't possible want more. Kevin would have to sleep for a week to recuperate. Gently he pushed her down. His flacid penis was covered with their mixed secretions. The smell was pungent but partially familiar as he guided her head to his shaft. Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out and licked the pearl drop from the hole. It tasted similar to Kevin's but different. She got a reaction. Unbelievably he started to get hard again. She doubted that a teenager could recover this fast. But he did. When she took the glans into her mouth he swelled until he filled the oral cavity. She wanted to see how much of the monster shaft she could take into her mouth but soon realized it wouldn't be much. She assumed she would suck him until he climaxed. She shouldn't have made that assumption.

"Oh, stop pretty lady. Lay on your belly."

She did what he asked thinking that he wanted her doggy style. Then his hands began to rub the cheeks of her ass. He lovingly parted the cheeks. Instinctively she squeezed them together. "Open for Demitri, please, pretty lady." He requested. When she relaxed he began to trace a finger up and down between her cheeks until he stopped at her anus. "Oh so beautiful pretty lady. You like this?" He asked as he toyed with her bottom.

He stuck his finger in his mouth to moisten it with his saliva before he tried to insert it. Marcy looked over her shoulder and said, "what are you doing Demitri. Aren't you ready to fuck again?"

"Pretty lady you agreed to everything for 400. I am a Greek. I want to fuck your beautiful ass."

It wasn't her favorite thing. Kevin would persuade her every few months but, it hurt. She thought that his monster shaft would kill her. Then, he surprised her. He removed his finger and buried his face between her cheeks. With both hands he separated the pillow globes. Then he began to lick. Marcy had to admit that it felt good. Then with the tip of his tongue he pierced the wrinkly hole. Now it felt great. This must have gone on for five minutes. "Okay, okay, just a minute." She shouted.

She got up, padded into the bathroom and returned with the KY jelly that Karin had told her to use if she got dry. Demitri was smiling like the cat who had swallowed the canary when she handed him the tube and resumed her face-down position on the bed. This time she lifted up on her knees with her head buried in the pillow. The jelly was cold but soothing. She felt a finger slip in very easily, then another joined it. He moved them back and forth, in and out. This time it didn't hurt as it usually did with Kevin. She thought that two of Demitri's fingers were probably about as thick as Kevin's penis. Then she felt it happening, for the first time she was about to experience an orgasm that wasn't from her nipples, her clitoris or vagina but her ass.

Demitri was proud once again. He stood up and stepped between her legs. The height of the bed was perfect for what he had in mind. He slathered KY on his penis which was nearly bursting. Then he positioned it against her anus. "Relax pretty lady."

He pushed. It started. For a brief moment she thought she would tear but she underestimated the elasticity of her asshole. The huge head plopped in. She realized that the head was wider than the shaft, now the challenge was depth. She was a little embarrassed as she thought about where he was going but she needn't have been.

He was doing everything. He would go in and then withdraw a little and then enter even deeper. Actually, she was surprised when she felt his crinkly pubic hair come in contact with her ass cheeks. It was actually easier than the vaginal penetration of the extra, extra large Greek cock.

Demitri began the fucking in earnest. She matched him stroke for stroke. They pounded at one another until for the second time he climaxed.

When she felt his flacid penis retract and leave her body she said, "lay down Demitri, I'll be right back. As Karin had told her part of the service was to clean off the customer's penis with a warm cloth. When she was in the bathroom she ran the warm water over a wash cloth and then ran it between her tender legs. She was relieved to see that it was clean. Then she walked back into the room, and ran the warm wet cloth over Demitri's penis.

Before he left, he gave her a 50 euro tip. Marcy freshened up in the bathroom, slipped into her teddy and walked him to the door. After he left she resumed her seat in front of the window.

Chapter 9

When Marcy disappeared with the older Greek or Turk, Kevin wondered what he would do while she was busy. He found a spot across from number 7 and leaned against the wall and waited. He noticed that a policeman would walk the length of Herbertstrasse about every fifteen minutes. The second time he came by he walked over to Kevin, shook his head and indicated that he should move along. Kevin didn't see how he could wait for twelve hours. Maybe this was a dumb idea afterall. Maybe he would have a heart attack. The minutes seemed like hours. The policeman didn't seem to have a problem with him if he was walking around or changing his location. Parking oneself, however, was apparently prohibited.

No matter where he was on the street he was aware of what was happening in front of number 7. He looked at his watch and saw that it was seven fifteen. It was then that two men who had been pacing up and down the street stopped in front of number 7 and looked in the window. At that moment the front door opened and the older grey-haired man walked out.

Kevin rushed up and saw that Marcy had resumed her seat behind the window. The man who had been with her was smiling. Kevin didn't know why but he said, "do you speak English?"

"I do," said Demitri, proudly.

"How was it?" Kevin asked as he pointed to window. Before Demitri could answer they both saw her nod to black man that had been smiling at her. Once again she stood up spotted Kevin in the crowd and smiled. Then, she left the window and opened the door to admit the black man.

"How was it?" Kevin asked again.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told," said Demitri.

Oh, I would believe you, thought Kevin. "Can I buy you a drink. Perhaps you can tell me about her?"

"I can sure use a drink. I'm dry as a bone."

Kevin and Demitri left the Herbertstrasse and went to the bar where Marcy had waited the night before. While they were drinking and Demitri was regaling Kevin with his exploits with the very beautiful woman, Marcy was busy with South African. Karin had told her she might get luck and be with an extra, extra large. If she only knew. She also wondered if there was a XXX large.

She was looking forward to her luncheon with Karin tomorrow. There was little doubt she would want to take her place a second night. For just a minute, she thought of asking Kevin if they really had to go to Switzerland and Italy. Maybe they could just stay here for ten days.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers