Stacey Ch. 02

Story Info
A beautiful tease mends a broken heart.
9.5k words
4.76
58.5k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled awake by the feeling of something pouncing on my bed. Cracking open my eyes as I groggily came around, I saw Stacey bouncing up and down like a little girl trying to wake her parents on Christmas morning.

"Daaaaaan, it's time to wake uuuuuuuup!" she whispered in my ear. Smiling mischievously, she straddled my legs and pulled down the blanket. Poking her head beneath the sheet, she popped right back out and made a playful pouty face. "Awww, you really aren't up yet, are you? Let's see if we can fix that!"

I was finally fully awake and aware of what was happening. Stacey was sitting happily on top of me, having pulled back the covers to expose my boxers. She was still wearing her pink panties, but she'd taken off her t-shirt; in its place she only had on a lacy pink bra. Similar to her panties, it wasn't see-through; nonetheless, she looked amazing in it, especially when she put her hands on my chest and leaned down to me. Her cleavage was simply awe-inspiring, and her just-out-of-bed tussled blonde hair was absolutely adorable. She even smelled fresh and warm, somehow reminding me of freshly baked cinnamon rolls.

"So what are we going to do with you today?" she smiled sweetly, sliding forward to where she was sitting directly on my soft cock. "By the way, good morning, baby," she breathed, giving me a tender kiss on the lips.

She'd never done that before!

"Good morning to you too, Cinnamon Girl," I said sleepily, arching my back as I stretched and yawned.

"Mmmm, I like your morning wake-up stretches!" she grinned, feeling my hardening cock pushing against her panties. "But what's this about 'Cinnamon Girl'? You've never called me that before."

"You've also never climbed on top of me in your panties and bra before, smelling like a freshly baked cinnamon roll."

"I smell like a cinnamon roll?" she asked, gathering her hair and bringing it to her nose. She sniffed her shoulders and arms, then she ran her hands all over her body before bringing them to her nose. "I guess I do smell kind of cinnamony, huh? I've never noticed that before. I wonder what it is?"

"Maybe your perfume?" I offered.

"I haven't put any on yet. Besides, you've smelled my perfume. It's not cinnamony."

While sniffing up and down her arms again, she pressed her panties-covered pussy in small but insistent circles on my growing cock.

"I think he's finally waking up!" she giggled, giving me a huge grin.

She slid down to check her handiwork; as I lay flat on my back in a pair of loose boxers, she could clearly see the bulge of my cock. While staring at my partial erection, she wore a bright smile. "God, baby, it looks so good, it makes my mouth water. It really does. Don't guys normally wake up every morning like this, though? You know, with a huge hard-on?"

Reaching down to cover it with my forearm, I pressed it flat against my thigh, only to have her gently pull my arm away. "Baby, no, don't hide it from me. Let me see," she said quietly. Smiling, she stared admiringly at it for a few moments before reaching out to caress it. As she held me in her hand, her pretty smile grew into a soft, warm grin. "I love it, you know. I love your cock, especially when it gets hard. It makes me happy to see you like this, so please don't hide it from me, okay?"

I knew I must have been blushing like crazy, but I nodded anyway, and her smile grew even brighter. "Thank you. You'll see. It'll be more fun if you let me see you, just like I'll let you see me. You get to show off this big cock to me as much as you want, and I'll love it every time. Now are you hard because of me, or is this just your usual morning erection?"

"Stacey, it's you. Come on, you felt it. I wasn't hard when you first jumped on top of me. I haven't gotten even a morning hard-on in over a year. Last night was the first time I came pretty close to having a full erection of any kind."

"Well, it looked pretty hard to me last night, and it sure looks hard now." Petting it, she grinned. "It feels hard, too. This definitely feels like a big, hard cock. This counts as an erection, doesn't it?"

"It's getting there, but it's not all the way there yet."

"Would this help to get it all the way there?" she cooed, slowly sliding her bra straps down each shoulder. Staring at me the entire time, she sexily darted her tongue between her teeth. When her straps were loose, she gently pulled each slender arm through the loops, leaving her shoulders and upper chest completely bare. Smiling seductively, she reached up and lightly caressed the newly exposed skin of her breasts.

Her nipples remained covered, yet I was still seeing more of her gorgeous mounds than I ever had before. She began to get goose bumps all up and down her arms, then on her breasts too, which made them look even more beautiful.

After spinning in my lap to face my feet, she arched her back, and her shimmering blonde hair floated down to her pink panties. Lowering her ass onto my cock, she used her strong thighs and tight bottom to give me a firm squeeze. "Mmmm, you feel hard between my legs. You really love my ass, don't you? Are you fully hard for me yet?"

She leaned back on her hands until her silky hair kissed my chest, and all I could do was grunt. Although I couldn't see her face, I could hear the sexy smile in her voice as she said, "I want your big, thick cock to get rock hard for me. Please, baby, let me feel it pressing into me."

Sitting back up, she slid her hands inside her panties to squeeze her ass. She spread herself open, then she slipped her panties halfway down her spectacular bottom.

I could see goose bumps on her golden curves, and her breathy little moan was devastating.

Leaning forward until she lay flat on top of me, she slid her panties-covered pussy up and down the length of my cock. Then, while lifting her hips as she pushed back up my body, she used two hands to spread herself again; hovering her half-uncovered ass over my stomach, she sexily wagged her tempting tail in my face. With a hot moan she lowered her mouthwatering bottom and slid down towards my feet; dragging her pussy over my arching bulge, she paused to grind her moist mound back and forth on my flared crown.

The crests of her ass and hips were absolutely incredible, and the split dividing her tanned cheeks was achingly beautiful. Stacey's ass was truly flawless. There was even a growing wet spot in her panties that became more prominent every time she pressed the thin cotton to her pussy by sliding her body up towards my stomach.

Perched atop my cock, she pushed herself up into a fully erect sitting position before reaching back to unclasp her bra. With her arms folded in front to hold her loosely hanging bra to her breasts, she looked over her shoulder. "Better?" she smiled. Grinding her pussy with a sensual dancing of her hips, she grinned, "Do you get even bigger and harder than this?" Adding a little squeeze with her ass, she moaned, "Mmmm, because you feelreally big and hard now."

"Just a little bigger," I panted.

"Mmmm, there's even more of your cock for me to look forward to? I can't wait," she grinned. Tossing her bra to the floor, she arched her back again; pressing her pussy down hard, she began a steady rocking motion with her hips. Her naked back looked so maddeningly sleek and sexy with her long, shining hair spilling down to tickle my stomach, and the sight of her bare breasts swaying atop her ribs was making my mouth water.

Giving me a delicious final grind, she crossed her forearm over her breasts and climbed off. Turning to face me, she grinned, "Touch yourself, baby. I want to see you hold it and stroke it for me."

Although it was still covered by my boxers, I lifted my cock and squeezed it below the head.

'What a surreal moment,' I thought.'Here I am, holding out my dick for Stacey's inspection. Stacey, of all people! She's just standing there, with only her arm covering her gorgeous naked tits. She has nothing on but a sexy smile and tiny panties that are barely covering anything anymore.'

I could scarcely believe any of it.

Smiling happily, she exclaimed, "I think we're making definite progress!"

I waggled my cock at her, and she did the cutest little giggle as she jumped up and down, clapping excitedly.

God, she was gorgeous.

Beaming like a beautiful child opening her birthday presents, she said, "See, I told you! Isn't this fun?"

I laughed, "I'm certainly not going to complain about having you as my alarm clock!" Waggling my erection at her again, I grinned, "And as you can see, I definitely approve of your morning attire."

"I'm so glad," she said, reaching down to retrieve her bra while still covering herself with her forearm.

Because of the show she was putting on by going topless for me, I was actually somewhat able to overlook the fact that she was only wearing panties in front of me, which I found thoroughly amazing.

"Okay, sweetie, you're good and awake now, so I'm gonna go hop into the shower and get dressed," she said, still beaming brightly.

"Get dressed? Awww, do you have to?" I asked, pouting for her.

"Yes, silly, I do! I have big plans for you today!"

Never lowering her arm, she draped her bra over my head, smiling as she turned to leave. When she was at the foot of the bed she paused to tug her panties down below her ass, although only on one side, which somehow made it even sexier. Grinning over her shoulder, she swished her hips like a stripper before darting out of the room with another of her adorable little giggles.

Her bra was still draped comically around my head, and my cock was throbbing.

I noticed the subtle scent of cinnamon.

~ ~ ~

Once I heard the shower start, I got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come on in!" she answered.

She was singing in the shower, and the bathroom smelled like steamy flowers as I took my morning piss.

After finishing my business, I headed to the kitchen to make myself a bagel. I heard the shower shut off, then Stacey called out, "Dan, could you c'mere for a second?"

Returning to the bathroom, I found her standing at the sink wearing a bath towel...a very short bath towel. Although she was holding it together in the front, the tops of her breasts were still showing. In the back it only just covered her bottom, at least until she leaned forward to brush her teeth. The towel rode up then, exposing the lower third of her bare ass.

With her golden tan and luscious curves, her ass was like succulent fruit.

Continuing to brush her teeth, she took a few palmfuls of water to rinse her mouth before leaning down to spit out the toothpaste. With each rinse and spit she pressed her ass against me, until I began to rise in my boxers.

Looking in the mirror, she gave me a happy smile. With her towel tied in a loose knot between her breasts, she leaned forward to set her hands on the sink. Pressing her ass against me again, she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them to stare at me.

"Up or down?" she finally asked.

"Huh?"

I had no idea what she was asking me.

"Put your hands on me, like this...." She took my hands and placed them on her hips. "Now, press into me."

Squeezing her hips, I pushed forward.

"Mmmm, nice. Okay, up or down?" she asked again. "My hair? Should I wear it up or down today?"

"Where are you going? You don't have to work this weekend, so what's the plan?"

"Where arewe going, you mean. Didn't I tell you? I'm kidnapping you today."

"Okay then, Miss Kidnapper, where are we going?"

"I was thinking of taking us clothes shopping. I want to get you something nice to wear for me around the house that will show you off even more than your usual shorts do, and I thought you might also enjoy picking out some sexy panties and things for me to wear for you. Does that sound like a fun Saturday?"

Grinning, I nodded at her in the mirror.

Never taking her eyes off of me, she shifted her hips. "You know what? I can't feel you the way I want to, not with this thick towel in the way. Let me feel you holding me. Go ahead, put your hands on my hips beneath the towel."

I slid my hands up her thighs, onto her bare hips; in doing so I managed to raise the back of her towel to where I could see her naked bottom.

"Yes, Dan, just like that...." She leaned forward onto her forearms and pushed her bare ass against the front of my boxers, catching my hardening cock in the length of her warm divide. "Mmmm, I think you approve of this outfit even more than my last one," she smiled. "You're getting hard for me right away now."

Bent at the waist, her head resting sideways on her folded arms, she purred, "Press into me like you're fucking me, and could you rub some lotion on my shoulders? The bottle is right there...the yellow one...."

While pushing into her naked bottom, I leaned over her shoulder to grab the bottle.

Spreading her legs, she arched her back and pressed her bare ass firmly against me. "Lower..." she said, raising her hips. When I pressed again, she stood on her tiptoes, forcing my cock lower still. "Lower, baby..." she whispered, reaching back with one hand to pull my hip down and forward. "Put your cock between my legs, like you're going to slide it inside me, then rub the lotion into my shoulders."

Backing away, I took a glance down.

Although my cock wasn't fully hard, it was definitely jutting forward, sticking straight out in my boxers. With her towel bunched up on her lower back, her smooth, golden ass was completely exposed.

My god...for the first time in my life, I was seeing Stacey's naked pussy. I stood frozen in place, spellbound by her glistening perfection.

Turning her head, she noticed that I was openly staring at her ass, her pussy, and my protruding erection. "God, you look so damn good when you're hard, you know that? I love the way your cock sticks out so far," she said, giving me a smoky leer. "Baby, if you want to take it out, I won't mind. Mmmm, just slip it between my legs. Let me feel it touching my ass...mmm...pushing into my hot pussy."

I stepped forward, and she raised her ass before lowering it to trap my cockhead between her thighs, the top of my crown pressing against her bare pussy lips. I couldn't see any of it, but I could sure feel it.

So could she, apparently. "Yes, that's it, I can feel you against my lips. You feel hard, baby, really hard, even through your boxers. Rub me now."

Leaning into her, I began spreading the lotion over her soft, smooth shoulders and upper back.

"Mmmm..." she said again as I rubbed her, and really we were rubbing each other; while I was stroking her upper body with my hands, she was using her ass and pussy to caress my cock. As I applied the lotion to her shoulders, I was actually sawing back and forth, almost in a fucking motion. My hands kept bumping into her towel, until finally I slid beneath it to smooth the lotion over the center of her back.

She lifted her chest from the sink, and her towel noticeably loosened.

With the towel bunched up at her lower back, my hands slid easily over her body. Peeking down, I noticed that her towel had opened all the way, leaving her bare breasts pressing against the sink top. Her lower back and stomach were still covered, otherwise she was completely naked.

"That feels so good," she purred, writhing beneath my hands; she was trying to make me rub wherever she arched her back. "Is this your favorite outfit so far? I can't tell if you're as hard now as you were before."

I sawed more conspicuously into her.

"If only you weren't wearing those silly boxers, then I'd be able to tell for sure," she grinned, moving her pussy up and down my shaft. "I wish I could feel your bare cock touching me...pressing into me...sliding deep inside my pussy. Wouldn't that feelsooooo good? Mmmm, but I know we can't do that."

As she lifted herself onto her elbows, I looked into the reflection of the mirror. Her bare breasts were visible; I could also see them from the sides, yet my view stopped just short of her nipples.

Smiling sweetly, she cupped her hands over her breasts. "By the way, you still haven't answered my question. That's why I called you in here, remember? Do you want me to wear my hair up or down today?"

"Down. Always down, or in a ponytail. Never take your hair away from me by wearing it up. I want to be able to see it moving."

"Moving? Like this?" she giggled, swinging her hair back and forth over my hands. "Does my long hair turn you on?"

"Stacey, your hair is always amazing, but it's even more incredibly sexy against your beautiful back."

She gave me a gorgeous smile. "You've really been studying me a lot lately, haven't you?"

"I really didn't mean to. It just started happening one day, and the next thing I knew I was constantly noticing you...all of you."

"Baby, I want you to notice my body, so don't apologize. I want you to become hard as a rock every time you see me. I love this new you, Dan. I love how I can always feel your eyes on me now, checking me out. God, it turns me on, and I'm doing the same thing too, you know. All those times you've hung around here wearing nothing but your little shorts, don't think I haven't noticed. I love seeing your bare chest, and I especially love the way your cock makes such a perfect bulge in your shorts. Sometimes my mouth literally waters when I see it, like when we were in your bedroom a few minutes ago. I'm telling you, I enjoy looking at your body every bit as much as you like to look at mine."

As she was smiling at me in the mirror, I noticed my cock had partially worked its way through the fly of my boxers. I felt moist heat directly on the top of the shaft, and suddenly she noticed it too. "Mmmm, yes, that's it..." she purred, clenching her pussy lips around me while sliding back and forth along my length. "God, baby, I want you inside me," she moaned, coating me with her juices.

When my bare shaft suddenly popped straight up, slipping between her ass cheeks, she cried out in celebration. "Yes! I can feel it! Baby, you did it! You're totally hard!"

Yes, I really was. Finally, for the first time in far too long, I was fully erect. While part of me was deeply thrilled, another part of me was in a panic. The main thing I felt, though, was...relief. I knew it made no sense, yet my overriding emotion wasn't so much one of lust but rather a grateful feeling that there was real hope for me again.

Hugging her from behind, I said, "You did it, Stacey. It's all you. Thank you, angel."

Again holding her towel together with one hand, she turned to face me. Although I'd stuffed myself back inside my boxers, she giggled at the obscene pup tent I was still making. Beaming, she draped her arm around my neck while burying her face in my chest. As I hugged her close and kissed the top of her head, I felt her warm tears on my skin.

"It's coming, baby...it's coming. You're going to be fine, I just know it," she said, smiling warmly while wiggling her hips against me.

For a few perfect moments we simply held each other, until finally she looked up at me with another of her sunny grins. "Okay, I'm going to go get dressed now. We'll have fun today, you'll see." Then she turned and walked out of the bathroom.

The second she was gone, I closed the door and pulled my boxers off; still erect, I climbed into the shower and immediately began to masturbate.

More than anything, I wanted to come. Damn it, I just wanted to come again.

Nothing. My cock began to flag, and without Stacey there to keep me excited I soon went soft again.

As I stood dejected beneath the warm spray, I thought,'Still, it's progress. Try to be positive.'

~ ~ ~

Driving along in Stacey's convertible, I was once again struck by her sweet beauty. With her flowing golden blonde hair complementing the bright shine of her perfect white teeth and full, pink lips, she was simply radiant. When she caught me glancing at her toned, tanned legs stretching out from beneath her yellow sundress, she teasingly pulled up the hem and slid a scarlet fingernail between her sexy thighs.