Staci's Gramma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Staci, dear" scolded Lizzie, "that's just a myth. A story made up to sell books and 'How To' videos. I've tried and tried and never found the thing."

Maggie was nodding in agreement, sporting one of those motherly "oh, my, I need to correct this mis-information in my little girl" looks.

"Oh, no, gramma; Mom; It's really there. Right inside my vagina (I nearly did a spit-take as Staci calmly discussed her vagina with her mother and grandmother) on the front wall. Granted, it's small and each woman varies as to how sensitive it is for her, and how pleasurable, but once Matt and I found it, it sure supercharges my orgasms (another choke from me at that word - at the family Holiday table)."

Both Maggie and Lizzie were still shaking their heads in disbelief, though a bit of doubt was creeping into their expressions.

Staci turned her eyes back to me - flaming with humor -and passion. I could see the smoulder forming in her expression as she weighed the options. Then pushed back her chair and slowly stood.

Hooked her hem in her hand.

And matter-of-factly pulled it up. Up. UP.

All the way to her chest.

Just unceremoniously baring herself from waist... down.

"Here, Gran" she spread her knees apart, and held her vaginal lips open.

Then tucked her dress hem under her chin, freeing both hands, wet her middle finger of the other hand, and just... slid her finger into her pussy.

Lizzie and Maggie watched. Quite interested. Not at all surprised or shocked.

I guess I had enough surprise and shock for all 4 of us - but nobody was looking at me, so it was OK.

"Here. See? The G-spot is on the front wall, just inside my pussy, so you..."

Staci tried to curl her finger toward the front wall of her vagina, but her hand just blocked the view. Entirely.

"Here. Wait. Just. Let. Me..."

Staci climbed up onto her chair and cleared a space on the table, pushing aside serving bowls and plates, then laid right down with her legs pointing toward her Mother and Gramma, her dress pulled up to fully expose her.

Then she again pulled her pussy lips open wide and looked at me.

"Matt. Would you... please?"

"Ummm... sure. Of course" I stuttered. Immensely turned on, but now just going into automatic mode since I had something definite to do instead of wondering WHAT was happening.

Staci was pretty-well lubricated, but my fingers weren't. I looked around the table and found the gravy boat still close enough to be accessible, so I just dipped my finger into the gravy-boat. Seemed like a pretty-good slippery-maker. Then I positioned myself and, sounding like an instructor, calmly put my hands on each side of my girlfriends' pussy - while her Mother and Gramma looked on.

"See. You know about your labia - here - and your clitoris - up here at the top. The little 'man in the boat'. Now your clitoris (amazing how it felt natural to just refer to Maggie and Lizzie's clitori) feels great when you rub it."

I did. Gently using my gravy-coated finger to circle Staci's happy-button, then stroke it, varying my touch as I went.

Staci was calmly watching her Mother and Gramma's eyes, but Staci's eyes were beginning to glaze over a bit and her breathing was getting faster. And the skin on her thighs was beginning to flutter a little.

I looked back and saw Maggie and Lizzie nodding, but looking a bit impatient.

"Yes, yes, we all know about our clitorises - at least that much is finally generally known by most women" I was surprised that Maggie had actively joined the conversation - since Lizzie had been leading it up to now.

"OK. Well. Then when you get... ummm..."

"Aroused. You can use the word, Matthew. When we get aroused..." helped Maggie, "Then what?"

"Well, then, you just slip a finger inside. One finger or two - depending on what feels best for you. Palm up."

I leaned over Staci from the side of the table - standing next to Maggie's chair, and slipped 2 fingers inside of Staci's aroused, lubricating pussy. Palm up. While her mother and her grandmother looked on with great interest.

"And then, you curl your fingers back toward your... front. Right inside. Just barely as you get in, curl your fingers and feel for a little dime-sized area that feels like a little washboard. That's it. That's the G-spot"

I curled my fingers and gently rubbed and Staci moaned. My other hand was still attending to her clitoris while my fingers pressured her little washboard.

Two women watched silently as I fingered their daughter / granddaughter.

There. Naked from waist to toes.

On their Thanksgiving table.

Oh. My. God!

I would have been terrified if I wasn't so turned on.

We listened to the ticking of a clock - merge with Staci's growing moans - as I continued to masturbate her. In front of her mother and grandmother.

Staci's breathing kept getting faster and deeper and she began to shake.

Rubbing with one hand. Finger-curling with the other.

All eyes on Staci's exposed young pussy.

Wet.

Hot.

Pink.

Staci began to pant, and just croaked out one word: "Mouth. Now" OK. Two words.

I kept my fingers inside of her, but leaned down from her side and took her clitoris into my mouth and started swirling it around with my tongue.

Staci's breathing and trembling got deeper and stronger.

She grabbed my head with both of her hands.

and exploded.

"Ohhhhhhhh GODDDDDDDDDDDD!! Oh my god oh my GOD oh my god oh my god oh SHIT oh fuck oh my GODDDDDDDD!" she screamed and shook and grabbed my head. And screamed. And shook.

Legs naked and spread wide.

Lying on the big dining-room table.

Thanksgiving dinner spread around.

Me leaning over to access the pleasure center between her thighs.

Maggie and Lizzie watching. Silent. Rapt.

My fingers inside of her spasming pussy. My mouth attached to her clitoris.

I reached up with my free hand and found a nipple under her dress and pinched. Hard.

Staci jerked and flopped. Moaned and cried. And orgasmed.

Right there in front of her Mom and Gran.

And.

Finally.

She pushed my head away. Silently letting me know that she was winding down.

Slowly returning to normal breathing again.

Spent.

Wet and naked.

My fingers still inside of her.

We listened to the ticking clock.

And waited for Staci to be ready to talk.

I squeezed her thigh a bit to silently say "I love you"

And finally, Staci raised her head and looked squarely at Maggie.

"See? I told you that he knows how to please me!"

Smiles all around.

Staci gently pushed me up - off of her clitoris. And I gently pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

The look in her eyes was just beautiful. Dreamy. Satisfied. Happy. In love.

She pushed herself up to a sitting position, smoothed her dress down, then climbed off the table and back to her seat.

Silence for a few moments as we all studied our plates.

"Well, that's all well and good" said Lizzie, "but I couldn't see a damned thing. Matt's hand - and then his head - were in the way. I tell you I've tried and tried to find that fabled G-spot, but I ... well... I still don't believe it."

Staci looked at me. Then looked, one by one, at Lizzie, then at Maggie.

She pursed her lips.

Then pointed to the table where she'd been.

"OK, doubter. Get that apron off and get up here on the table!"

"Matt, would you please show my Gran where her G-spot is?"

Lizzie looked at Maggie. Maggie looked at Lizzie. All three women looked at me.

Staci looked back at Lizzie. "Well?" she asked, "WELL?"

Lizzie looked at Maggie again. "Oh, fuck it," she said as she reached up to pull the tie on the apron strings knotted behind her neck, "I just HAVE to find out for sure!"

Maggie watched Lizzie for a moment, then stood up and said, "Hey, I'm in, too. It's been way too long since I had a man down there!" She untied her apron and laid it over a spare chair, then totally unself-consciously, pulled her Pilgrim dress - and underdress right up and over her head.

And stood there totally naked.

OhMyGod. Yup. No bra. No panties. Just that trim, Mom body right there in front of me. Legs, pussy, belly, breasts - and those eyes. Just like Staci's.

I stared. I just couldn't help it.

But by this point, Lizzie was totally nude, too. And I hadn't previously gotten to see her plump legs, beautiful curving hips, curly-haired pussy, ample breasts, and aroused smile. Yes. Aroused. Gramma was getting turned on.

Oh. God.

My breeches tented fiercely.

Staci noticed, shrugged, and suggested, "Well, look, why don't we all just get naked here?" Seemed like a good idea to me.

I started to undo my costume, but 3 women converged on me and - well - just - well - stripped me. Tunic, undertunic, breeches and... well... and I was naked. Hard and naked. My cock was at full attention. Pointing up toward my chest. Bouncing. H-A-R-D.

Staci giggled. "Looks like somebody needs some attention. Here: Mom, Gran, climb up onto the table. Heads toward the middle of the table, legs pointing this way off this end. Just lie next to each other. I'll take care of Matt, here"

Mom and Gran did as instructed, climbing - naked - onto the dinner table - pushing dishes and vegetable crocks further out of the way, while Staci removed her costume. All of it. Hat. Apron. Dress. Underdress.

And then, completely naked, Staci knelt under the table, grabbed my very-hard cock, and pulled me up to her naked mother and grandmother. Then she opened her mouth and took my cock into her moist, soft lips. Ohhhh Yesssss!

I surveyed the naked matriarchs of the family, eagerly waiting for me to begin the instruction.

Maggie: Mom. Trim. Middle-aged. Just the age when a woman peaks sexually. Her whole naked body literally laid out on the table. Pussy, trimmed, but not bare. Soft belly. Gorgeous boobs and nipples. Sweet smile. Lying next to her mother.

Lizzie: Grandma. Matriarch of the line. Grandmotherly. Plump. And ever-so-sexy. Ample breasts topped with big brown nipples that begged to be tweaked and sucked. Full-bush pussy. I guess trimming isn't part of that generation's routine. And a sweet smile that was patient, but silently demanding that I get on with this and prove what Staci had claimed.

While Staci gently sucked my cock. Sucked. My. Cock. Cradling my balls with her hand.

"Don fgt th loob" Staci instructed around the cock in her mouth. "Uhh, What?" I asked, showing great understanding and intelligence.

Staci pulled my cock from her mouth (a disappointment for sure) long enough to say, "Don't forget the lube. The gravy"

Oh. OK. Maggie reached the gravy boat and slid it carefully to me - positioning it between her and her mother.

Still entirely naked.

Still lying on the Thanksgiving table next to each other.

Still waiting for me to - well - to violate them.

Oh. My. God!

"OK, ladies" I said as I dipped the middle two fingers of both hands into the gravy boat, "Please get comfortable and pull your knees up and ... umm... spread..."

"Spread our thighs open? Is that what you're struggling to say? You want us to open up our pussies for you?" Lizzie laughed at me, her eyes blazing with mirth. And arousal.

"Come on, daughter, let's open our pussies for this gentleman" Lizzie laughed.

"Just relax and - well - enjoy yourselves" I coaxed.

I enjoyed the feeling of Staci - under the table - gently sucking my cock. She was very skilled at keeping me stimulated while monitoring me thru feeling my balls - and backing off enough to keep me from cumming.

And I watched Lizzie and Maggie smirk up at me as they bent their knees and, slowly, spread their thighs for me. There was a bit of a collision of thighs in the middle until Maggie laid her thigh over Lizzie's and they settled back.

Naked.

On the dinner table.

Their open pussies aimed right at me.

With their daughter / grand daughter naked under the table. Sucking my cock.

Nothing unusual here. Nope. Nothing at all.

I gently positioned my hands. Left hand aiming for Lizzie's naked pussy. Right hand for Maggie. Good thing that I'm pretty ambidextrous. Neither lady should be shorted in the process.

Lizzie opened her hand and found her daughter's hand - and linked fingers - intimately sharing the moment - between them.

"OK. Here goes. Again, remember that every woman is different, so it may not do anything for you. And relax. And enjoy" I started with my thumbs, finding their clitorises - hiding under their hoods - and gently started just worrying them: rubbing and circling. The gravy adding - happily - just the right slipperyness to the process.

I forced myself to just slow my breath and listen to the ticking of the clock. No hurry here. Nothing unusual going on. I'm just masturbating my girlfriend's mother. And Grandmother. At the same time. While getting my cock sucked. But, well, honestly, I was truly doing a service of a sort: if these women responded well to their G-spot - like their progeny did - it could open up a whole new avenue for them - even at their age.

The clock ticked.

My thumbs gently circled and stimulated.

Maggie and Lizzie's breathing slowly got deeper and quicker.

"Oh, Goddess, it's been too long since I felt this" breathed Maggie, "He's been deployed for so long."

"Well, tell me about it, girl" prompted Lizzie, "my man has been gone for a decade or so. And he isn't coming back."

Staci slurped on my cock - under the table - and offered, "Well, it's a good thing we don't have jealousy in this family. I'm willing to share Matt as long as he takes care of me properly. And he already has today."

The clock ticked.

And Maggie and Lizzie's pussies didn't need the gravy anymore: their labia were getting slick and shiny. Their breathing continued to deepen. Well. OK. Lizzie's pussy needed a little bit of gravy from time to time. Age does have its effects, but I was in heaven. Naked and in heaven.

The clock ticked.

I dipped my fingers into the gravy again and quietly asked, "Would you ladies mind helping me out by taking over with your clitori? I need my fingers for the next step"

Not a word was said, but both Maggie and Lizzie slid their free hands up over their thighs and started working their clits. Clearly this was a family who wasn't shy about masturbation.

So. Clits happily being attended to. My cock happily being attended to. I gently, palm-up, slipped my "fuck you" fingers into the two aroused, slippery, naked pussies before me.

Both women sucked in their breath as I penetrated them. Squeezing the hands between them to silently share this experience. Grandmother and Mother. Mother and Daughter. Feeling the heat. The humidity. The arousal building between their thighs.

I hesitated a moment to let them adjust, then, with both ladies, I slipped my ring fingers in, too, putting 2 fingers into each vagina. Palm up. And I curled my fingers back toward me, very-gently searching out the "little washboard" inside of their sexes - as their fingers continued to please their clitorises.

I found the spot in both. Mother and Daughter. At the same moment. Rubbed my fingers up and down on the little ridges. Pressed gently up - giving pressure as well as stroking.

There was no reaction.

Oh, crap! All of this and neither woman was responsive to her G-spot? That would explain why they'd never found it: they HAD found it and it did nothing for them. Well, crap...

But.

Then.

Maggie closed her eyes and said, "Oh. OH! Oh, my! Is... that...???" and her hips began to buck a little. Up and down in time with my stroking of her G-spot. "Oh. My. That is ... nice... I'd found that spot before, but it's kind of hard to get to myself and I guess I didn't know I'd found it so I gave up too soon!"

"Well, I have long fingers, or so Staci tells me. Maybe that helps"

Staci took my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Big hands, big cock. It's the truth!" then went back to keeping me right on the edge. My GOD my cock was straining. REALLY wanting to unload somewhere. But Staci was expert at NOT letting me cum - until SHE wanted me to.

The clock ticked. The breathing continued. Chests began to heave a bit. Breasts wobbling in time to the stimulation. What an absolutely-amazing sight. Lizzie and Maggie. Mother and Daughter. Naked. Breasts slowly wobbling in time together. Just. Well, just *artistic*. In addition to damned erotic!

And then Lizzie started and said, "Oh. OH! Oh, yes, that's... really... niiiice!! It's a whole-different feeling. My clit is building me like always but your fingers inside - it's like it's warming me up from the inside. Oh, yes. Yes, that's nice..."

And the clock ticked. And the breathing got deeper.

And quicker.

My fingers continued inside while their fingers continued on their clitorises.

And the breathing got faster. Panting.

Knees slightly jerking.

And Maggie began a very-low moan.

Staci called from under the table, "Matt, you HAVE to put your mouth on her clit. It just isn't the same without it"

So with two fingers still gently stroking Lizzie's G-spot. And Staci, naked, under the table sucking my cock. I leaned down and gently replaced Maggie's fingers with my mouth.

And for the 2nd time today, I began my "dance of the Sugar Plum Faires" on the clitoris of one of this family's members.

And her breathing became panting. Her knees jerked slightly up and down. The skin on her thighs quivered. While her mother lay next to her - naked - holding her hand - being stroked inside her pussy by her daughter's boyfriend. While her daughter knelt naked under the table sucking said boyfriend's big hard cock.

Maggie's moan got louder, "Ohhhhhh... OHHHHHHH... OOOOOHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!" as she crashed over the edge, her head shaking back and forth. Her breasts bouncing on her chest. Her spasms so strong that she doubled up - sitting up all the way vertical before falling back down to the table - only to do it again. My concentration at a maximum - trying to keep my mouth on her clitoris, my fingers on her G-spot inside of her spasming pussy - and my other hand continuing to stroke Lizzie's G-spot.

Oh. Lizzie. I heard a moan start from her. Low. Gutteral. Felt her thighs shake. Felt her clutch my fingers with her pussy lips - while she still masturbated her clit. And heard her finally reach the top of the hill and crash down the precipice. Bucking and shaking. Crying. Screaming. Naked. Next to her orgasming daughter. The two of them holding hands and jerking. Spasming.

Screaming.

Shaking.

Exploding from inside.

Stars and Fire and Ice and Light and Dark and a Loooong looong ride down the roller coaster.

"Ohhh GODDDDDDDDddddddddd!"

I don't even know which one screamed last. My head was buried between Maggie's thighs. Fingers in both Maggie and Lizzie. Cock still firmly in Staci's mouth.

Ohhh. GODDDDddddd...

...

And then we began to breathe again.

Slowly slowly returned to normal respiration.

Slowly raised my head from between my girlfriend's mothers' thighs.

Slowly SLOWLY slid my fingers out of my girlfriend's mother's pussy. And my girlfriend's grandmother's pussy.

Their wet, exhausted, happy pussies.

And we just listened to the clock tick.

For awhile.

Feeling the sweat all over our bodies as the air cooled us.

Felt the amazing glow from 3 happily-orgasmed women.

Felt like something important had just happened here.

Felt happy and close to each other.

We just basked in the feeling for awhile. Two naked women on the table. One below.

And. Finally. Lizzie spoke. "Well, I guess I've been wrong. DAMN, Staci, why didn't you find this guy sooner? It's a whole different level of orgasm! Just. Just Wow"

Maggie just rolled her head to look at her mother - and nodded.

A moment passed, then Lizzie started and said, "Oh, my! Where are my manners? There is a nice gentleman here who need some attention. Staci: do you mind if I thank Matt properly?"