Stacy's First Swing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men remained silent and watching as Betty continued to feel up the younger woman. One hand began gather up the fabric of her dress, trying to make its way under the skirt. The other repeated its journey through the neckline to cup a breast. "Oh, you are such a pretty little thing. Jared was right, these tits are just perfect."

Her right hand gave up trying to find its way under the dress. She also withdrew her left and returned them both to Stacy's shoulders. The younger woman didn't have long to wonder what would happen next. Betty gently smiled in Frank's direction. "You just have to see these."

Betty pulled the dress's shoulders away from Stacy's body and slid them down her arms. The loose and open garment simply fell away from her body, leaving her exposed with nothing but her panties on. Somehow, this act released a lot of the tension in Stacy's body. A final shudder passed through her body. Her hands relaxed and she shifted into a more comfortable posture, one leg slightly bent at the knee. She made no move to cover herself but stared directly into Frank's eyes.

Jared noted the change in his wife and celebrated silently. He recognized the signs and knew that his wife had surrendered control to her passion. He found himself holding his breath, waiting to see how she would express it.

Frank was drinking in the vision before him. While not a tiny woman, Stacy seemed quite petite standing in front of Betty. Form-fitting sky-blue panties hugged her loins, her light brown bush visible as a shadow. Her skin was pale and flawless save for a pink flush rising across her chest and up her neck. Stacy's stomach was not an image of flat, toned perfection but its slight softness only served to deepen the shadow of her inviting navel.

Stacy's breasts were modest but everything that had been promised. Above they were smooth slopes of snowy perfection. Beneath, they were rounded and firm. Each mound was crowned by delicate pink areolas which were currently swollen into dramatic domes. Minute peaks similar to goose bumps ringed each and in the center a tightly swollen little nipple, red with focused passion.

Frank actually stared for several long heartbeats. When his eyes finally rose, he was greeted by a crooked little smile from the young woman. The nervous, trembling girl seemed to be gone. A lock of hair hung before her left eye as her gaze seized his. They were rather ordinary looking really, just a simple dark brown, but somehow they conveyed a depth of lust that promised the world.

Stacy moved away from Betty and gracefully stepped out of the pool of her dress as well as her shoes. She made a show of working her toes into the soft carpet and sighed gently. Then she approached Frank.

He was nearly a full head taller than Stacy. Her breasts came to rest at the base of his rib cage and her nose was even with the boney cup at the base of his throat.

She let the tips of her tits brush his skin. Her right hand danced along his waist inside the robe, gently running her fingernails along his flank. Her other hand began tracing lines through his chest hair.

"Is this what you want Frank? Do you like what you see?" Her voice was casual and innocent. Her right hand was slowly moving closer to the front of his boxers. "Fresh meat. Is that what you're so eager for?" Frank didn't have any response.

Her hand found his cock through the silky material. She stroked it gently and then cupped it. It was still mostly soft but she felt it pulse and stir under her hand. She made a noise deep in her throat. "Hmmm, Jared promised me a big one. It feels nice." It was Frank's turn to tremble. The experienced swinger had been taken off guard by Stacy's sudden show of seductive confidence. She continued to speak in a quiet, conversational voice that somehow seemed seductive and inviting.

"Well, I guess I am fresh meet to you. But you do understand that I'm not a virgin, right?" She continued to stroke him. "I've been around the block enough times to know what I like... what I need. I like meat too."

She released Franks cock and turned her back to him. Taking hold of his forearms, she guided his hands to her tits. Instinctively he began to cup and rub them. "That feels nice. Do you like the way my tits feel, Frank?"

"Yeah, they're great." Was all he could think to say and that came out as little more than a croak.

"I'm glad you like them. If you're gentle, you can pinch my nipples. I like that." Frank did so, treating them with care. He had been with women, including his own wife, that liked it rough but he knew that most favored the soft approach. "Oh that feels so fucking good. I think I am going to like you Frank. You know how a treat a woman."

She let him pleasure her for a little while longer, her soft mounds engulfed in his large hands. She glanced at her husband and noticed his rapt attention. Then she focused on Betty. The older woman was still fully dressed and had a fascinated look on her face. The two women made eye contact briefly and Stacy gave her a wink and then that crooked smile was back.

Stacy's hand snuck behind her back and found Frank's cock again. "Well, lover, it feels to me like you're about ready to give me what I need."

"I will give you anything you want."

"That's sweet." She again paused as if in though. "But you know, that brings something else to mind. I already told you I've been around a bit..." She let her words trail off as her eyes settled on Betty. "But I confess, I've never fooled around with another woman before."

Without warning she ducked between Frank's hands and quickly but gracefully closed on the older woman. Without hesitation, she pressed her body against her and encircled her arms around her waist. "Can I fool around with you, Betty?" Her hand found the zipper to the older woman's dress and began to lower it.

"I like you girl. I think I like you a lot." The older woman began to shuck the dress. "You've got style. And even though it might be just a bit cruel to leave Frank hanging like that, sometimes we have to remind these men who's boss."

Stacy's hands were busy. As the dress lowered, they fastened themselves to Betty's large breasts. They were encased in a bra of black lace and red satin, each substantial globe held high in its cup. Stacy squeezed then and jiggled them. "I've never worried about the size of my tits much, but these are pretty awesome."

Betty worked her feet free of the dress and reached behind her back to release her bra. "Oh honey, ten years ago they were awesome." She sighed as the clasp released and the flesh of her breasts flowed forward and downward. "Now look at them."

Still in panties, garters, stockings and heals, Betty was nude from the waist up. Stacy could see that her hips were very well fleshed but had not gotten out of control. And no doubt the older woman wished for a more defined waist. But if not actually beautiful, Betty was still definitely desirable and Stacy recognized all the traits that made men lust for a woman.

The more experienced woman's breasts indeed fell significantly when the support of the bra was removed. They hung heavily, the nipples pointed downward. Stacy examined her new friend's bosom, feeling the flesh shift beneath her hands. "I bet they still turn men into drooling idiots."

Betty chuckled. "Well, yes. But that's no great feat." Her laughter sent ripples across her chest. She let the younger woman handle her tits for a minute or so and then moved her forcefully to one of the couches. "Come on, off with those panties and let's all see that pussy."

Stacy wriggled out of her panties without much fanfare and plopped down onto the couch. A moment later, her husband sat down next to her, grinning like an idiot. He was still fully dressed. She chose to ignore him.

Betty knelt in front of the other woman and used her hands to spread her legs. "As should come as no surprise to anyone in this room, you have a lovely snatch, honey." She gently brushed the thatch of light brown hair as if petting it. "Soft and curly, just the way it should be." She stroked her hand down along the slit. "And wetter than a dog's nose."

"Hey," Stacy responded with mock offense, "I don't think I like that comparison!"

"Tough. Now scoot forward so I can get in there. I'm going to show you how a woman can, as you said, give you what you need." As Stacy scrunched forward, the older woman addressed Jared, "Why don't you show your wife that you love her while I show her what I love."

With that prompting, Stacy deigned to notice her husband. She turned to him, smiling softly. Silently, she mouthed the words "Thank you". Her husband bent to kiss her strongly, their tongues meeting in a familiar game of tag. With one hand, he cupped a breast, gently twisting her nipple.

Betty watched the exchange briefly before sinking her face into the delicate folds of the younger woman's damp grotto. Stacy trembled as the experienced slut planted her first gentle kiss on the mound above her clit. Stacy's arms gripped her husband's head tightly as she assaulted his mouth with greater force.

Betty ran a couple fingers down Stacy's slit. It was damp and swollen with arousal. Gently with one fingernail, she tickled the skin at the base of the slit, just at the entrance to Stacy's honey hole. Stacy growled softly into her husband's mouth.

Betty pulled away momentarily and grabbed Stacy's thighs, pulling her closer and presenting the young snatch at a better angle. Then she reached under and around her new friend's thighs until she could press her palms on Stacy's pale abdomen, her thumbs resting in the soft thatch at the base of her stomach. Cunt now properly positioned, Betty dove forward.

Frank had moved closer to the action, gently stroking his now fully engorged member through his boxers. He watched the lady swinger spear her tongue as deep as it would go into the younger woman's eager pussy. Stacy gasped, finally pulling away from her husband's mouth. She stared wide-eyed at the top of Betty's head as the bleached blond skillfully explored the contours of Stacy's sex with her tongue. Jared turned to watch as well though he split his attention between Betty's demonstration of proper muff diving and the expressions crossing his wife's face.

"Oh fuck, that feels unbelievable." Stacy's voice was horse with lust. Betty had pressed her face forcefully into her muff, her nose buried in her slit and her tongue probing deep into Stacy's inner passage. When Betty smiled in response to Stacy's exclamation, the younger woman could feel the movement of her lips and cheeks. A shuddering sort of chuckle shook Stacy's body. "Jared promised me that you people would make me cum my ass off."

As if taking that as a cue, Betty's hands descended onto Stacy's clitoris. Her eyes locked on the little nubbin only an inch or two away. Both the hood and the clit itself were quite small but it throbbed with excitement as her talented fingers went to work. As she strummed it like a guitar string, Stacy gasped again and jumped. "Oh fuck yes. Make me cum."

Both men were watching the young woman's body with focused lust. Stacy showed no inhibitions as she reacted to the older slut's assault. As Betty slurped and probed Stacy's nether regions with her mouth and tongue, her broad, long-fingered hands twisted and rubbed her clit and played with her thick pussy lips. It was a full court press and Stacy was reacting almost violently. Jared pulled back a few inches to watch his wife tremble and thrash on the couch, tension building in her body. Her stomach crunched tightly, her tits were swollen and a flush extended from her chest to the roots of her hair. She began to pant.

Jared smiled as his wife's exclamations became louder and dirtier. Earlier in the night he had quietly let her know that nasty talk was strongly encouraged. While not entirely involuntary or instinctive, Stacy had always liked to indulge in a certain amount of... forceful language. It always managed to arouse her to even greater heights and seemed to stoke her husband's fires as well. "God damn it you bitch, make me cum. Eat my fucking pussy."

Stacy broke off as her panting overwhelmed her ability to talk and she was reduced to grunts. Betty could tell that she was very close to popping off and the younger woman's talk had gotten to her. This little woman was definitely a slut at heart and deserved all the pleasure she could possibly handle.

Stacy cried in dismay as Betty briefly pulled her mouth away from her hole but then screamed in ecstasy a second later as the older woman speared her cunt deeply with two long fingers from her right hand. She hooked her fingers upward as if trying to press against her clit from the inside.

As Betty attacked her sex with both hands, the building wave of ecstasy within Stacy crashed down in climax. Stacy let herself wail and scream and her orgasm wracked her body. In truth, it wasn't actually one of her strongest climaxes but the swinger had been able to bring her off a lot faster than she would have believed possible.

Betty's hands were covered with the little slut's juices. As Stacy's orgasm subsided, Betty sat back on her heals. "That was pretty wild. You taste delicious by the way."

"I know" Stacy responded. Betty raised an eyebrow in mild surprise, both at the matter of fact admission that the woman knew what her own pussy tasted like and at the calmness in the voice. The little firecracker seemed to have recovered quickly. Betty also noted an alert lustiness in her eyes. Those eyes seemed to lock on something and Betty turned to see what had caught her attention.

Frank had been impressed by the show but figured things would pause for a bit. So he was surprised when Stacy rose fluidly from the couch and stepped over Betty. Stacy's eyes were locked on the tent that had been pitched in his boxers. Without preliminaries and with no comment beyond a little grunting sigh of eagerness, Stacy stripped his shorts down his legs, freeing his cock.

Jared, her husband of over three years, was not the biggest man Stacy had ever been with. Frank's cock, however, was a contender. As she gripped his rod at the base, she estimated it to be nearly nine inches long. It was a proportionally thick, dark-red shaft with only traces of veins. Its head was spear-shaped, a little more pointed than most of the male members she had encountered. This in particular was a strong contrast with her husband's cock as it had the most bulbous, dramatically flared crown she had ever seen.

Stacy gently stroked the organ for a minute or so, picking up a sheen of pre-lube as she did. She seemed to be studying it as a child might a new toy. Finally, she kissed its tip and briefly popped its head into her mouth. She licked and sucked it gently for a few moments and then released it. She stood, looking up into Frank's eyes through her bangs.

It was probably at this point that the last shred of doubt or concern fled Stacy's lust-soaked mind. Her first orgasm of the night had started something that simply couldn't be stopped. The reign on her appetite for sex had been yanked free by her climax and now nothing would get in the way of what she needed.

She grinned at him crookedly and reached up to encircle his neck with her arms. He bent forward as she opened her mouth to welcome his kiss. Frank himself was hesitant at first but the little woman's tongue slithered past his teeth and began stroking his own as if it owned the place.

Of their own accord, Frank's hands embraced the pale woman. A few moments later Stacy broke the lip lock but kept her face near his. One hand briefly descended to touch his cock as if checking to see if it was still there. Then it returned to his neck. She spoke softly, "Are you ready to give me what I need? Betty was wonderful and," she licked her lips, "I really should return the favor later. But right now, I need cock."

Betty had climbed onto the couch and was sitting next to Jared as they watched the pair. She worked to help Jared off with his pants but they both kept their eyes glued to the scene before them. Stacy shifted her feet and playfully wiggled her ass like a kitten about to pounce. Then she leapt up into Frank's arms.

Frank had just barely realized what she planned to do in time. He braced himself as she jumped and pulled herself to him. In a single motion she plunged downward. Her hot, open pussy unerringly found its target and his cock impaled her. Without hesitation and without any sign of discomfort, Stacy took his entire length and her pelvis impacted the root of his cock with considerable force. Without conscious though, Frank's hands met her backside as she bottomed out. They paused, Frank in shock and Stacy silently reveling in ecstasy. Frank's massive tool had opened her up and filled her tightly. It was exactly what she needed. She leaned back, stretching her body and neck in an arch until she could see Betty and Jared on the couch. "Oh god. Now that's a cock." She hung back like that for a moment or two, watching her husband's reaction. He was the least stunned of the three... his wife's methods of getting what she wanted were no mystery to him... but even he was surprised at her aggression.

She pulled her body back in against Frank's broad chest. She felt the hair there and rubbed her sensitive breasts across the prickling strands. "Now fuck me. I need to be fucked long and hard. Make me cum over and over again."

12